Requests

14 minutes ago, Marburg said:

Duh indeed... i should have spotted that! it was late and i was tired ;)

LOL!

I did the same thing.

I couldn't figure out why nothing would work until I noticed and chuckled an audible DUH.

1 hour ago, ITIB said:

Ok, I got it to work.

As far as I can tell,

1. Remember to un-comment the string. (DUH)

2. You have to remove the "*" from the end of the string.

3. The separators in the path string must be forward slash ( / ) and not back slash ( \ )

4. You must have at least one pic in that directory or the tab will not even show in options manager.

5. Although the path string does not appear to be case sensitive nor does the pic filename in the directory, the pic file extension DEFINITELY is.  .JPG is not the same as .jpg. And the lua will only show lower case .jpg extentions.

Other than that, it did not matter where I put the images folder, as long as I adhered to those "rules", the pics appeared in options manager.

Awesome, now it works!

Supplied TK17_Screen01.txt template

Default.jpg.3bd10619f61e6617914a926f1d9ce37f.jpg

vv-----Works!-----vv

Works.jpg.a3980b6a6e9ffeb615c9471cd399a738.jpg

So what is the solution, then, for me?

I put options_screen01.txt.lua in the Binaries folder and modified the TK17_Screen01 file. 

Directory path.jpg

Then I put it in the Confg folder.

After that, again the same error.

Edited by Clara Cox
26 minutes ago, Clara Cox said:

After that, again the same error.

Which update do you have installed in VX?

I just tried to run Screen01_creator from a base install of VX with no update and get the same error.

You may have a some corrupted files. Re-Apply update p and give it another try.

24 minutes ago, ITIB said:

Which update do you have installed in VX?

I just tried to run Screen01_creator from a base install of VX with no update and get the same error.

You may have a some corrupted files. Re-Apply update p and give it another try.

I replaced these two files and the same error occurs.

I have VX and the last update P. I tried again to copy and paste the files from the last update p, and nothing.

1 minute ago, Clara Cox said:

I replaced these two files and the same error occurs.

I have VX and the last update P. I tried again to copy and paste the files from the last update p, and nothing.

Then I will defer to @Marburg, He is far more knowledgeable than I and he won't steer you wrong.

Sorry that I couldn't help.

29 minutes ago, ITIB said:

Then I will defer to @Marburg, He is far more knowledgeable than I and he won't steer you wrong.

Sorry that I couldn't help.

I't ok. I appreciate you trying. I sent my Logs to Marburg, so he'll see how can help. Thank you.

im not seeing anything in the log files that could explain this error.

I assume you installed the base version VX and then update P?

My installation has had all the other updates from A to O as well so that is quite a big difference.

The Options Manager is quite simple. it's just a front-end and relies on a number of Lua files to do it's thing.

I'm guessing one of those files was updated somewhere along the line.

I will defer to @Marburg, He is far more knowledgeable than I and he won't steer you wrong.

LOL.. actually, i do make mistakes. Sometimes even very stupid mistakes ;)

Edited by Marburg
38 minutes ago, Marburg said:

im not seeing anything in the log files that could explain this error.

I assume you installed the base version VX and then update P?

My installation has had all the other updates from A to O as well so that is quite a big difference.

The Options Manager is quite simple. it's just a front-end and relies on a number of Lua files to do it's thing.

I'm guessing one of those files was updated somewhere along the line.

LOL.. actually, i do make mistakes. Sometimes even very stupid mistakes ;)

As far as I can remember, I always install the game and one update at a time, one after the other. But I'll try again.

20 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

As far as I can remember, I always install the game and one update at a time, one after the other. But I'll try again.

I conferred and did some experiments with our learned friend ITIB and we came to the conclusion that we think there is something wrong/missing/damaged in your P update.

We suggest you download it again and make 200% sure you extract all the files in the right locations.

7 hours ago, Marburg said:

I conferred and did some experiments with our learned friend ITIB and we came to the conclusion that we think there is something wrong/missing/damaged in your P update.

We suggest you download it again and make 200% sure you extract all the files in the right locations.

I did it and the same error occurs when I copy and replace files.

I downloaded the game from this site, along with updates. I installed one update after another. The size of the update P folder you sent me and mine is the same.

I don't believe that's the problem. Maybe I should reinstall the game and try again, and maybe I have something on my computer that prevents this option from running.

Thank you anyway.

wow great to see you guys. had no idea this place existed. im looking for the script "female gloves for males" which allows males to wear female gloves, and wondering if it works for vx. also looking for the addon replacer which iirc turns the furry fox hood into an invisible head. the invisible head i need because without fov75 for vx i am having trouble making pov poses. on that note, anyone know how to enable the fov75 scriot for vx? thanks.

Just now, Marburg said:

define "simple"...

I'm thinking a couch, a table, a chair.

what about photo or video camera on a tripod?

tv screen on the wall?

The "Ideal" would be a 2 room location, the First room like a waiting room, with some chairs and simple stuff; the second room with the couch, a table, a chair, a tripod with camera and enough space between the couch and the table.

And, of course, a Window between the rooms to permit voyeurism :D