Requests

Ok guys I've been looking for this body for months the pic/vid was made by a guy called simple syrup. i asked on KE team website but no clear answer. its not MCthicc or gevscxx nor pg13 body cause its compatible with clothing. Dose any know or have this  bodymod. I would ask simple syrup but can't find him anywhere.

VideoCapture_20210801-104956.jpg.80cc318a9837857c5f76e95f6a857c50.jpg

On 9/24/2021 at 11:09 PM, djviper said:

hello together I found the perfect pantyhose but my body is black I have a picture of how it looks and my stocking files can someone tell me what I'm missing or how I fix the problem, thank you very much

I've had this problem myself. I believe it's caused by a conflict with your chosen skin. Try another skin and it should clear up.

If so, I believe the fix is to edit your txf files.

9 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I've had this problem myself. I believe it's caused by a conflict with your chosen skin. Try another skin and it should clear up.

If so, I believe the fix is to edit your txf files.

hi so have tried four other skin still the same have looked have no uv of stockings or pantyhose and only have these tfx files
F_PantyhoseGenital txf
F_zstockings01-7 txf think there’s something wrong or something. this is the link to the tights there is no uv or something
https://mega.nz/folder/KPpWHYpa#x-1Egqa9RsbnZgQbppqMLQ/folder/GX4EDBxS

1 hour ago, Marburg said:

Looking for Room287 "City Apartment"

I've found a nice room model but i susupect it might be the same as this earlier conversion by Berger. Does anybody have it (or a couple of screenshots) so i can check ?

This is the living room and bedroom of the City Apartment Room287 that I have.

Is this the one you're looking for?

livingRoom.jpg

BedRoom.jpg

Edited by ITIB
18 hours ago, Marburg said:

Looking for Room287 "City Apartment"

I've found a nice room model but i susupect it might be the same as this earlier conversion by Berger. Does anybody have it (or a couple of screenshots) so i can check ?

Could it be this room? Room 288 Futuristic Apartement, made by grumff - if I remember correctly....

Fog No.jpg

3 hours ago, silkyjasminewalker said:

Dows anyone have Christmas rooms.

Christmas outfits.

Christmas toys?

I have:

• "Room 462 Xmas Town". I don't recall the author.
  • Two Christmas outfits: "Xmas Mom" (based on Winter Dress) & 3X's "XXXMas" (short shirt with mini-skirt)
  • JU's Xmas Toy Pack
  • A H4 Xmas Tree which is also available as an H5 Toy.

If no one else can provide them, let me know what you need.

Just now, OysterMug said:

I have:

• "Room 462 Xmas Town". I don't recall the author.
  • Two Christmas outfits: "Xmas Mom" (based on Winter Dress) & 3X's "XXXMas" (short shirt with mini-skirt)
  • JU's Xmas Toy Pack
  • A H4 Xmas Tree which is also available as an H5 Toy.

If no one else can provide them, let me know what you need.

Hi

I am new here and have no idea where to start. So if you have access to any of these that would be great.

I hope to write a sexy Christmas story with pictures. 

Thanks JAsmine