Requests

Hello everyone, i was wondering if you guys could help me with 2 things:

1-fingernails textures, I only have the vanilla ones, and cant find different ones

and

2- a spider-gwen outfit? that would be amazing

everything for 7.5?

thank you all for your time!

Does anyone have any old food packs from old forum,dont know if they where from SWAV member,there was a kind of mcdonalds pack,with hamburgers and french fries and also a pack with pizzas and pizza slices,if anyone have it i would apreciate it,thanks! :)-Edit-I found the mac but still didnt found the pizzas :)

Edited by vascosnts
21 hours ago, vascosnts said:

Does anyone have any old food packs from old forum,dont know if they where from SWAV member,there was a kind of mcdonalds pack,with hamburgers and french fries and also a pack with pizzas and pizza slices,if anyone have it i would apreciate it,thanks! :)-Edit-I found the mac but still didnt found the pizzas :)

Pizza will be stored in a few minutes,compiler is running... :)

7 hours ago, djviper said:

hello together can someone make a bodysuit with feet like the one with the picture that is here or the other side always only give which ones without feet, which I think is stupid. what i'm looking for is a suit with a seam on the back of the legs or something like that it has to be with feet and someone can do something for vx

and open pussy version and close thank yoi

eqwe.png.30fe5885407a4fac294d7358f5e5f34f.png

The Klub 17-0556.jpg

Female skin Body fishnet.zip

Made it as body texture because it more simple that fishnets - catsuits..

Edited by Newboi360

Hi everyone, first time posting here.

I'm using the last (p) version of VX. Porting some clothing from a 7.5 install, I've noticed that on some default clothes or some shared texture of clothes are not recognized anymore in ActiveMod. F_Fetish001_Blindfold, F_Racing001_Checker01 and F_Baroque001_Laces are the ones that I've encountered till now.

Is there a solution?

I can barely remember on modsgarden that there was a discussion on how to activate ActiveMod of default items.

Yes - Raistin Cane postet a solution, but i never try to test it. However (maybee i need it it sometime) i copied his text...

Spoiler

ActiveMod Texture for Everthing

The texture in your .txx is not required if you are using ActiveMod Texture.
So if you are using ActiveMod you can delete the texture and the .txf from the txx.

If you look into one of the various mod * .bs files (the original mod.bs was simply split),
you will see a line each containing a group of 3 strings. Each group represents the information
for an ActiveMod Texture.

"Shared / Item / R9Toy309_Object01", "R9Toy309_Object01", "Tool38309_ToolDescription",
"Shared / Item / R9Toy309_Object02", "R9Toy309_Object02", "Tool38309_ToolDescription",
"Shared / Item / R9Toy309_Object03", "R9Toy309_Object03", "Tool38309_ToolDescription",

The first string represents the path of the original texture (in txx) and therefore the one in yours
Written scene file.

FileObject: local_16 FileObject.FileName "Shared / Item / R9Toy309_Object01";
FileObject: local_27 FileObject.FileName "Shared / Item / R9Toy309_Object02";
FileObject: local_38 FileObject.FileName "Shared / Item / R9Toy309_Object03";

The second string represents the path of the ActiveMod texture.
Note that you can add a subfolder to the name.
For example if I used png image:

"R9Toy309_Object01" = /Mod/ActiveMod/R9Toy309_Object01.png
"R9Toy309 / Item / R9Toy309_Object02" = /Mod/ActiveMod/R9Toy309/Item/R9Toy309_Object02.png

The last string represents the name of your script block object.
For the tool, you can find it in your "Scripts / Shared / Common / TcTools * .bs" file
For hair and cloath, in "Scripts / Dress / DcDress * .bs"
For space, "Script / Luder / Common / Room * .bs".
Take My Syringe Addon Toy For ...

ToolDescription: Tool38309_ToolDescription. {// HERE THE SCRIPT BLOC NAME
.Category "Cat_Special";
.ToolID: toolBase + I32 (38309);
.ToolIconID I32 (39309);
.SceneScriptFile ["Item / AcTool38309", "Tool38309"];
.ToolGroupName "Tool38309: tool_group";
};

-----------------------

When tested it works (of course !!!). But:
- The main script has to be changed (again, of course).
- you can only have one texture for each object (for example you cannot have 2 same toy cars,
  one blue and one yellow, you must have 2 same toys under 2 different IDs)
  (Or you can create many sub-folders in the script? And how many? Not easy to manage ...).

So we can get the same result without changing the script by adding a txx for the textures
(as I did for the toy tank a long time ago).

5 hours ago, tpg78 said:

Hi everyone, first time posting here.

I'm using the last (p) version of VX. Porting some clothing from a 7.5 install, I've noticed that on some default clothes or some shared texture of clothes are not recognized anymore in ActiveMod. F_Fetish001_Blindfold, F_Racing001_Checker01 and F_Baroque001_Laces are the ones that I've encountered till now.

Is there a solution?

I can barely remember on modsgarden that there was a discussion on how to activate ActiveMod of default items.

Dont Know if this readme file have that info,its very big,but it have all (or almost)game changes/updates

TK17_V10_Readme.txt

hello everyone I'm looking for someone to finish my imvu game dress for me. It's a tight dress with a slit on the side as you can see with the stockings. Who can do this have the imvu templates here for dress front and back site and for the nylons also whoever wants to do it or can do it in normal size

Download.png

4 hours ago, djviper said:

hello everyone I'm looking for someone to finish my imvu game dress for me. It's a tight dress with a slit on the side as you can see with the stockings. Who can do this have the imvu templates here for dress front and back site and for the nylons also whoever wants to do it or can do it in normal size

Download.png

Can I test it?

2 hours ago, Smoke91000 said:

Hey, I put the skin in the Activmod files but can't find it in the game, can you help me to solve my problem ? 

As long as the image files are properly named and the correct format & dimensions, you will find them listed using the name of the folder you placed them in.

3 hours ago, OysterMug said:

As long as the image files are properly named and the correct format & dimensions, you will find them listed using the name of the folder you placed them in.

They seem to be named correctly, for the dimensions however i don't know what they are supposed to be image.png.1909a0344f4596fd1e978f3dd09bd845.png