Requests

They are probably 4x skins. Either install the 4x texture mod (which can be a hassle) or just load the skins into your favorite image editor, resize them to 25% of their original size, and resave them.

For reference, here are the default sizes for 1x skin:

Female_White_Body.png - 512x1024

Female_White_Feet.png - 256x256

Female_White_Genital.png - 256x512

Female_White_Hand.png - 2556x256

Female_White_Head.png - 512x512

13 hours ago, FirstDM said:

I would be glad to see a special button in pose editor "Add toy" in next update. rummaged through everything in search of solution and still don't get how to add something to a pose. Really not user friendly.

You're requesting something more/different than the "Connect Free Toy" button to the right of the "Free Toy" line? ?

free_toy.jpg

1 hour ago, OysterMug said:

You're requesting something more/different than the "Connect Free Toy" button to the right of the "Free Toy" line? ?

It's not only about connecting a toy. I couldn't figure out how to select a toy until I was told to press the same button again(???) and select there. My logic was why should I press the same button again if I just looked at this menu and it didn’t help? So I only figured it out after one user specifically pointed it out for me.  I think it would be more convenient to put this function in a special button. 

Edited by FirstDM
2 hours ago, FirstDM said:

It's not only about connecting a toy. I couldn't figure out how to select a toy until I was told to press the same button again(???) and select there. My logic was why should I press the same button again if I just looked at this menu and it didn’t help? So I only figured it out after one user specifically pointed it out for me.  I think it would be more convenient to put this function in a special button. 

When you first choose any toy,it allways appear the default one,then,you must choose the one you wanth,yes,its an old engine,and it works that way,if you wanth toy to not move and move model atached to the toy,go to toy icon in body part and lock toy in both boxes

15 hours ago, FirstDM said:

I agree it's confusing having to click the same button again to discover that is how you also change the toy once connected, but it can't be a separate button b/c you still need to click the "Connect" button first.

My recommendation (if possible) is someone to add a grayed out field for "Change Toy" on the same pop-up so users at least know where to look after connecting a toy. As-is, it's not intuitive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few years ago on MG, someone made some boxing gloves and boxing headgear. I know I had them at some point because I made and posted a pose pack using them on MG. However, I don't seem to have them anywhere anymore.

Does anybody have the boxing gear? I think it was gloves, headgear, and a sport bra and shorts, as well as some boxing shoes. 

9 hours ago, synfinity said:

A few years ago on MG, someone made some boxing gloves and boxing headgear. I know I had them at some point because I made and posted a pose pack using them on MG. However, I don't seem to have them anywhere anymore.

Does anybody have the boxing gear? I think it was gloves, headgear, and a sport bra and shorts, as well as some boxing shoes. 

Check if its this one

Custom.NCOutfit008.zip

12 hours ago, synfinity said:

I believe you are looking for Dimisd's "Outfit Pack 1" (there are two.)

I'm not sure if anyone has already uploaded it. Let me know if you need it.

image.png.0413996e3d7c354c3a988a15fd6f79d9.png

(as you can see, there's a glitch in the gloves.)

Looking for a set of level definitions for Rm. 337 / TK17 7.5.  ActiveMod Folder was called "R9ZRoom 337_Single_Apartment_Night."

I deleted one of the level definitions by mistake by saving over it.  It's the one set by default.

Icon looks like this and this is also the lighting setting I am trying to find:

Icon.png.cb10527e71f2da1a564b4c4f2666af3

I really just need the level definitions, not the textures.

Thank you!!!!

•  

I wrote an app that is currently still in Beta Testing that converts H4 LevDef files into H5 compatible versions.

I have the LevDef for this room but it's in H4 format. Here is what it looks like after conversion (post conversion tweaking recommended.)

1206115826_TheKlub17-8865.jpg.5a36f1999ecb19cfd21fc89f34e6693c.jpg

Edited by OysterMug