Requests

56 minutes ago, silkyjasminewalker said:

Hi

I am new here and have no idea where to start. So if you have access to any of these that would be great.

I hope to write a sexy Christmas story with pictures. 

Thanks JAsmine 

Those are the files I have.

Other people may have more. And some of the files may already be available elsewhere.

On 10/5/2021 at 7:42 PM, silkyjasminewalker said:

Sorry to be a pain. How could I get those files. Is there a location to download?

If not that's okay.

Either way, thanks for responding.

I was waiting to see if anyone reported any of these files being uploaded elsewhere before I go through the process of posting them all myself.

Send me a PM to remind me and I'll try to upload them all by this weekend.

I was thinking if someone could and want of course do a new Photostudio.

A bit more complex but not so big. I mean like 2 or 3 rooms for types of photoshooting (dosnt had to be bigs rooms)

and in add someting like a office and a bathroom or a changing room or something like that. if someone has done something like that please let me know

16 hours ago, LustGaner said:

I was thinking if someone could and want of course do a new Photostudio.

A bit more complex but not so big. I mean like 2 or 3 rooms for types of photoshooting (dosnt had to be bigs rooms)

and in add someting like a office and a bathroom or a changing room or something like that. if someone has done something like that please let me know

or some room from 7sins (the pc game) such as the house the boutique the eden club or the BDSM nigthclub

its just some ideas

387375-7sins-1024x768.jpg

image.jpg

images.jpg

screen-0.jpg

screen-1.jpg

1 hour ago, HypnoSoul said:

Hello everyone!

I deleted the previous request since I found what I was looking for.

But now, for sure, I am looking for R9Blouse047, R9Bra016, and R9Panty032.

If someone of You will be so kind to see if You have it, You will do me a huge favour!

Many thanks in advance.

I do not have the other two, but I have R9Blouse047.

I also have 390mb of ActiveMod for it, if you want that as well, let me know.

Here ya go.

Custom.03.R9Blouse047.zip

Edited by ITIB
3 hours ago, VidGameLover42 said:

Hey everyone! I've posted this on the Exile forum and to no avail so thought I'd try here. Does anyone happen to have the files for the ported Skyrim Fur Hood, Cape, Boots, and Gloves? Haven't been able to find this anywhere. If you have it, can you please share? I'd be so ever grateful.

Pretty sure I have the cape and hood in my archives somewhere, I'll look. Never saw any Skyrim gloves and boots, so I'd be interested in those too if somebody can post them.

I love that cape, since it's two sided and activemod friendly. Only problem is it was only for females, IIRC.

Edited by synfinity

hello. I need a head band that will go under the hair. I try to mod the circlet > which is listed as a base file and i see some have modded it, but i have failed to understand how it works? theres a pass file with it..so i guess its a hook object? anyway does anyone have any suggestions for a moddable> activemod< under the hair headband ? 

hhyyuu.png