SlaveTats + RaceMenu Overlays | Anuketh Pack #3 - LE / SE

View File

information.png

More tattoos for you to enjoy. Compatible for both CBBE and UNP / Skyrim Legendary Edition and Skyrim Special Edition.

This pack includes the following:

52 Tattoos: Whiskers (Face), Sugar Skull Alt (Face), Sugar Skull (Face), Stitches (Face), Pirate Skull (Leg), Bat Upside Down (UNP), Bat Upside Down (CBBE), Dead Tree (Back), Cross UNP (Bust), Cross CBBE (Bust), Arrows Alt (Back), Arrows (Pubic), Daedra's Hole (Pubic), Troll Lover (Pubic), Tribal Dragon (Back), Tribal Dragon (Front), Tribal (Back), Crowned Heart UNP (Underboob), Crowned Heart CBBE (Underboob), Cupid Bow (Back), Lips (Face), Skull (Face), Owl (Face), Dreamcatcher (Back), Underboob 3 UNP, Underboob 3 CBBE, Underboob 2 UNP, Underboob 2 CBBE, Underboob 1 UNP and Underboob 1 CBBE, Harder Daddy (Back), MILF in Distress (Back), Hermaeus Mora Eye (Face), Molag Bal (Back), Adornment (Back), Siren (Back), Lute (Back), Chest 3 UNP (Front), Chest 3 CBBE (Front), Chest 2 UNP (Front), Chest 2 CBBE (Front), Chest 1 (Front), Slut (Face), Eyeliner Light (Face), Boethiah (Back), Sheogorath (Back), Namira (Back), Mythic Dawn (Back), Chinese Dragon (Back), Lines (Front/Back), Wings (Front), Azura Star (Front).

██ First version (v1.0) | (17.02.2021) Release

██ Second version (v1.2) | (19.02.2021) Update

██ Third version (v1.3) | (20.02.2021) Update

██ Fourth version (v1.4) | (22.02.2021) Update

██ Fifth version (v1.5) | (04.03.2021) Latest Version

RACEMENU TATTOO OVERLAYS FOR LEGENDARY EDITION ADDED

RACEMENU TATTOO OVERLAYS FOR SPECIAL EDITION SOON

Check out my other SlaveTats Packs:

Anuketh SlaveTats Pack #1   |   Anuketh SlaveTats Pack #2

Social Links

Discord | YouTube | Instagram | Ko-Fi | Patreon

requirements.png

This mod is NOT standalone. That means that it requires other resources in order to work.

Legendary Edition users must install first:

Special Edition users must install first:

Installation (extracted from SlaveTats page):

1. Make sure you have the requirements.

2. Download SlaveTats and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Download this mod and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Start Skyrim. You'll have a SlaveTats menu under the SkyUI's MCM.

4. On the Setup tab, select the character you want to apply a tattoo and then click Add/remove tattoos (so the mod will register my tattoo pack).

5. On the Body/Face tabs, select a Section and then a specific Pattern of your liking.

6. Pick color, glow and gloss if you like, or leave them with their defaults colors.

7. Exit the MCM and your tattoos will appear in a moment.

credits.png

SlaveTats - murfk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you have a specific request, send me a PM.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/17/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SKYUI, JCONTAINERS, RACEMENU, SLAVETATS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Anyone have any ideas what might cause the face section of slave tats is blank?  The tats for the body, hands, and legs section are all there.  It's just the face section I'm missing.  I suspect It's got something to do with racemenu's (or one of it's plug-in) makeup/war paint options conflicting with slave tat's but I'm not sure how to go about fixing it

Edit:

for clarification, it's in the MCM that they are not showing up.  It's NOT that the tats aren't showing up on the character module.  The face tab of the MCM is blank, so I can't even select any face tats

3 hours ago, Nexussux! said:
On 2/18/2021 at 5:19 PM, kaldwin said:

Anyone have any ideas why the face section of slave tats is blank?  The tats for the body, hands, and legs section are all there.  It's just the face section I'm missing

Same problem here. Latest version of slavetats

Are you on LE or SE? There's an ini file edit that has to be made to enable face tats. It's off by default because it can cause CTDs if you allow decapitations. For LE you need to find and edit nioverride.ini, Open it in an editor and read the comments, the change is easy to find. For SE it's in skee64.ini, the setting for face overlays, bEnableFaceOverlays.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:46 AM, PubliusNV said:

Are you on LE or SE? There's an ini file edit that has to be made to enable face tats. It's off by default because it can cause CTDs if you allow decapitations. For LE you need to find and edit nioverride.ini, Open it in an editor and read the comments, the change is easy to find. For SE it's in skee64.ini, the setting for face overlays, bEnableFaceOverlays.

yup, that solved the problem.  bEnableFaceOverlays is default 1 for netimmerse override, but I had race manu loaded after, and that verson of the ini had it set to 0.  Thanks for the info

17 hours ago, onkalabonka said:

now we just need this also be made for Racemenu aswell. :)

all this awesomeness cant be withheld from the char creation!^^

Thank you! I'm planning to learn how to do it ?

*Edit: Added ^^

14 hours ago, Krynn said:

Hello!
Can I ask you which mod you use that the skin shines so horny?
I have Wet function redux but do not get it so.

Hi! It's a modification of the body meshes. I made this step-by-step tutorial:

17 hours ago, onkalabonka said:

Sry, but i cant see a SE Racemenu espfe version anywhere...^^

(Not for Pack 3 that is)

Sorry, my fault. I meant for pack 1 and 2. This pack is not finished yet, I'll made it once I finish updating it ?

1 hour ago, Anuketh said:

Sorry, my fault. I meant for pack 1 and 2. This pack is not finished yet, I'll made it once I finish updating it ?

Hehe yeah no problem, pack 1 and 2 are already installed and working fine, cheers. :)

I think i can wait a day or two. ;)

i still have 6 Toy...erm Followerpacks to...play with.^^

Thx btw for the oily skin reminder, i did me a favor, atleast for my char, i made a set of [Unique Character] Bodysliders in Outfitstudio that have these values applied by default, so if i want an oily body, i just have to use the right set of Body and make em in BS, no fiddeling in Nifskope for every time i change the shape.^^

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 7:06 AM, onkalabonka said:

Just wanted to ask if there is another update to come on this one or if we can have the racemenu version soon(ish)?^^

Yes, I will continue to update the slavetats+racemenu overlays early this month!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...