SexoutNG Framework - Installation Guide for Beginners

Idle conflicts used to be a common issue with sexout, but should no longer be a problem following the switch from PickIdle to PlayIdle in version '94 (a while ago)

Unfortunately, you can not get rid of the ragdoll (actors fall down) effect after sex animations- it is hard coded by sexout to ensure the actors skeletons are reset. Without it, you would end up with weirdly and semi permanently distorted characters (until something else happened to reset them the same way).

There probably is a better workaround for this situation, but no one has found it yet, as far as I am aware. I am not sure how SexLab achieves it, but it probably is not portable.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i keep running into problems trying to install these two files i can use some help

I keep on running into issues understanding what 2 files you are talking about :P

You need to be more specific when asking for support. Mods, files, pages, give links, what you are doing when having the issue etc. Give all the info necessary to make it really clear what you are having a problem with / what you would like help with in order to get useful assistance. Otherwise people will likely just gloss over your post and move on. ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys o/,

first of all thank you for your great work and the guides here.

With the latest release of FNV on GOG i finally get my hands back on it, atm i am about to get mods for it (including Sexout)

just have a short and noobish Question here. (didn t find a direct answer to it since most threads / guides are outdated)

Does the Sexout Installation now work with the Nexus Mod Manager without issues??

I ve already prepped up for the mod installations, rdy to go for it so to say and i want to be sure not to make an

essential mistake right on start when i try to install Sexout.

Thx in advance

I've been trying to install the framework for several days, but I'm constantly getting CTDs. I've validated my game, I've redownloaded Sexout from the mirror, and I've got NVSE, NX and FOMM extended all working. I've also checked with all my other mods turned off, and it's definitely Sexout that's causing the CTDs.

EDIT: Since posting, I've redownloaded and reinstalled NVSE and NX, and reinstalled the LL version of FOMM.

I've included screenshots of my various important folders for this mod. What am I doing wrong?

Spoiler

FOMM screenshot.pngFONV Main Folder.pngFNV Data Folder.png

Edited by xasam
Make it more readable
20 hours ago, xasam said:

I've been trying to install the framework for several days, but I'm constantly getting CTDs. I've validated my game, I've redownloaded Sexout from the mirror, and I've got NVSE, NX and FOMM extended all working. I've also checked with all my other mods turned off, and it's definitely Sexout that's causing the CTDs.

EDIT: Since posting, I've redownloaded and reinstalled NVSE and NX, and reinstalled the LL version of FOMM.

I've included screenshots of my various important folders for this mod. What am I doing wrong?

Hide contents

FOMM screenshot.pngFONV Main Folder.pngFNV Data Folder.png

Have you installed a compatible skeleton like Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton ?

• Go back and read the instructions for the installation and load order of the mods .
  • Then make sure the rest of the mods are in the proper order.
  • Then in order to actually get timely support... add the error that you have been given when trying to start the game. It is pretty important. ;)

FOMM should be giving you different color for those items that are out of order in your manager. Not sure why it isn't. Make sure you have the newest FOMM which should help with that

In reality you might have messed more than that up. the best way to install for noobies is to go through Bruce Waynes instructions then after installation use Sexout Sex lite/sexkey to test the animations and make sure things are working and then move on. When you add many more mods it becomes exponentially more difficult to trouble shoot

Edited by ritualclarity
On 11/22/2017 at 4:19 PM, GHOSTMD said:

Hey guys o/,

first of all thank you for your great work and the guides here.

With the latest release of FNV on GOG i finally get my hands back on it, atm i am about to get mods for it (including Sexout)

just have a short and noobish Question here. (didn t find a direct answer to it since most threads / guides are outdated)

Does the Sexout Installation now work with the Nexus Mod Manager without issues??

I ve already prepped up for the mod installations, rdy to go for it so to say and i want to be sure not to make an

essential mistake right on start when i try to install Sexout.

Thx in advance

It should woerk with NMM at least as of a few versions ago. Not sure about the current version. FOMM is the advised version and Mod Organizer is a common alternate mod manager to use. Many like it because the Data folder remains clean. You can activate mods on the fly and deactivate them as well without garbage left behind. You can have different mod list activated at any given time. It does however have a much larger learning curve than fOMM or NMM.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, nelsonam938 said:

Alguien habla español??

Podemos usar un traductor la mayor parte del tiempo. Es simplemente más difícil de hacer. Estoy bastante seguro de que hay hablantes nativos de español aquí, ahora si responden, ese es un asunto diferente.

We can use a translator most of the time. It is just harder to do. I am pretty sure that there are native Spanish speakers here, now if they respond, that is a different matter.

4 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Podemos usar un traductor la mayor parte del tiempo. Es simplemente más difícil de hacer. Estoy bastante seguro de que hay hablantes nativos de español aquí, ahora si responden, ese es un asunto diferente.

We can use a translator most of the time. It is just harder to do. I am pretty sure that there are native Spanish speakers here, now if they respond, that is a different matter.

Uhh... thanks?

I dont use that for the problems in the traduction, but i resolved my problem

Sorry my bad english

2 hours ago, nelsonam938 said:

Uhh... thanks?

I dont use that for the problems in the traduction, but i resolved my problem

Sorry my bad english

You asked if someone speaks Spanish, I didn't know you could post in English (even if it is bad)

Good to hear you solved your problem. If you have more, feel free to ask. Don't worry about "bad English" there are many here that English isn't their primary / native language.

It is only bad... if you are a native English speaker... and have bad English. :tongue:

Sexout Common Resources is a collection of the most commonly used meshes, textures and soundfiles. Basically it's a huge collection of outfits and other stuff. Almost all sexout mods require a complete installation of Sexout Common Resources + all the assets.

Take your time installing all the requirements and following RitualClarity's tutorial. You'd want to do it only once.

This would allow you to play most small mods and big mods like Sexout Tryout, FalloutTTWOverhaul (this mod requires TaleOfTwoWastelands), etc.

The rest of the frameworks and resource-mods are selfcontaining and much easier to install. They add some extra features, or consequences.

Sexout Drugging : to add addictive items to the game

Sexout Pregnancy, Sexout Offspring and Sexout Spunk. For pregnancy and the aftermath.   (This is a set, where one doesn't function without the other)

If you installed all above frameworks and resources, you can use 99% of all Sexout mods.

As far as I know the FertileBreeder mods are the only mods that require Maternity Pack Overkill, which is like Sexout Common Resources, but only contains additional outfits.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/414-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

^ link to the tutorial. There is support thread for that if you have further questions related to the resources and what to do.

There is also a PDF that you can (and should) download with much more details on step by step for each of those mods. Most questions posted on the thread can be resolved if they read the PDF provided.