Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, Navylian said:

I still confused sorry xD. Deleting the removing scarf commands in the .ini doesn't work? (for example in the shinobi teal retexture)

Ah it should works but it wouldn't work on Shinobi Robe Re-colour mod because Monet deleted the scarf texture.

12 hours ago, anaslex said:

‎我不知道你到底想做什么有没有网格可用,我还没有编辑任何以上的窗框,所以这是一个错误的香草游戏本身。‎

‎无论如何,我使窗框稍微厚一点,以掩盖差距。‎

Hide contents

image.png.ac617721146bcedd77325bfdc050bc8c.png

Onmyo Hunting Hakama v3 - extra thicc sash.rar 15.65 kB · 48 downloads

‎编辑: 你的意思是你想为角色本身添加腰网吗?如果是这样,那么这很可能会打破它的纹理方面,如果没有别的。‎

thank you for your new sharing! I found a problem! There is a break in the waist

https://i.imgur.com/2MM2Sld.jpg

4 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

Do you mind if I include it with my mod and share it on Nexus?

I don't share things on the Nexus only because I find it a hassle to take proper screenshots and include a good description.

Feel free to share any of my mods anywhere, just credit me. I'd put it in a signature but this forum doesn't have them as far as I can tell.

3 hours ago, anaslex said:

I don't share things on the Nexus only because I find it a hassle to take proper screenshots and include a good description.

Feel free to share any of my mods anywhere, just credit me. I'd put it in a signature but this forum doesn't have them as far as I can tell.

Not sure how it works on anything mobile.  My eyes suck far too much to even consider phone browsing.  xD

On a typical browser though, Very top-left of pretty much any page, you'll see your Username/Icon with a little drop-down indicator.  Click that, then "Account Settings" On the left panel, down a little ways you should find "Signature" and be able to edit it there.

Edit: If you DO see a signature on a post (yours or someone else's, such as mine below), there's a button there you can click to "ignore all signatures" or something on those lines, so if you've turned that on at some point, you'll probably need to find where to turn them back on.  I've never had mine set off, so I'm not sure how one does that.  ;)

19 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Not sure how it works on anything mobile.  My eyes suck far too much to even consider phone browsing.  xD

On a typical browser though, Very top-left of pretty much any page, you'll see your Username/Icon with a little drop-down indicator.  Click that, then "Account Settings" On the left panel, down a little ways you should find "Signature" and be able to edit it there.

Edit: If you DO see a signature on a post (yours or someone else's, such as mine below), there's a button there you can click to "ignore all signatures" or something on those lines, so if you've turned that on at some point, you'll probably need to find where to turn them back on.  I've never had mine set off, so I'm not sure how one does that.  ;)

What is signature?

hi, i have a small question, anyone know any item editor? or work for it? i have almost 250 hours on this game, im working on builds but good inheritable skill white/orange is so rare, i know exist revenant trainding but don't work well and crafting too, i use 8k divine fragment to craft gloves and i don't get a good stuff. Thanks :D

2 hours ago, Monstxr said:

hi, i have a small question, anyone know any item editor? or work for it? i have almost 250 hours on this game, im working on builds but good inheritable skill white/orange is so rare, i know exist revenant trainding but don't work well and crafting too, i use 8k divine fragment to craft gloves and i don't get a good stuff. Thanks :D

you can use cheat engine to edit gear stats in your inventory - check this thread: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15040&start=690

6 hours ago, Monstxr said:

Thanks you :D, are able using CE? i know Trainer are fine.   what i mean is if i use it with steam offline once i go online will there be any problems? :).

I haven't had any problems going online after editing my Yasakani Magatama to have the grace I wanted with sentience charge and melee damage vs corrupted enemies. The rng is really bad, I previously used a trainer with max drop rate and farmed with that but even then its crazy

2 hours ago, ronin4444 said:

I haven't had any problems going online after editing my Yasakani Magatama to have the grace I wanted with sentience charge and melee damage vs corrupted enemies. The rng is really bad, I previously used a trainer with max drop rate and farmed with that but even then its crazy

Thanks you :D

On 3/1/2021 at 12:59 PM, MemoryH said:

Not sure if this counts as a mod or if it's in the correct thread, but there's a Cheat Engine for controlling the joints now.

Link to Cheat Engine

Nioh 2 -Joints List- (ver 1.26.00).txt 1.79 kB · 33 downloads

I've made a list of the joints. If you move a limb, it will affect all characters, so it's best used for taking pics of characters when they are alone.

Note that, if the game receives a new update, this Cheat Engine will stop working. Better make use of it while it lasts. :)

EDIT: In case you don't know what buttons to press...

-Number Scrolling. Hold "B" and use "I or K" to scroll through the numbers. Much faster than manually changing numbers.

-Joint Control. Hold "M" and use "J, K, L, U, I, O" to move the selected joint. Make sure nothing in-game is assigned to these keys.

20210301205047_1.jpg.f8c2eddf7778b6e13e37c03695709e04.jpg

20210303234657_1.jpg.2a814533f911791436badfd529fe3eb2.jpg

20210304003147_1.jpg.4bc535abe3f3e5bd60067e47313cb6b4.jpg

20210304005004_1.jpg.8f5d0152228340a1efac8e6ba54e021f.jpg

any chance of updating this? tried it myself and all it does is crash the game

3 hours ago, anaska117 said:

any chance of updating this? tried it myself and all it does is crash the game

Wo-haha-oow! Seriously?!? ? Then it's as I anticipated. It's not compatible with game ver 1.27.00. Same thing happened to Nioh 1. Trying to use the Joint Controls on an updated Nioh game and BAM, game crashes.

Sadly, I read that you can't do roll backs for Nioh 2 to remedy the issue, even with Steam Depot. A lot of players on the Steam discussion forums aren't happy with it. (Only solution I can think of is pirate Nioh 2 ver 1.26.00.)

You'll have to wait for the creator to make a new one that's compatible with the latest version. Assuming the creator gets enough requests for it. I'd rather you wait for game ver 1.28.00 to release first since the current version is apparently buggy. Reports on random crashes and whatnot.

EDIT: Lol, never mind. It got updated! XDD

Link to updated Cheat Engine.