Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

13 hours ago, RexTowers274 said:

The Blue Hayabusa costume is a transformation you can get in the boons tab in the shrine menu from the update in celebration of the Ninja Gaiden Collection. You can get the Nyotengu transformation after you defeat her in The First Samurai chapter. You have to buy her transformation from the Hidden Teahouse for about 10,000 glory I believe.

Thx!! But I was asking if someone already extracted it and/or can give me the files because I didnt buy the game (potato GPU), but I wanna port them to DOA6 u.u

On 2/27/2021 at 8:12 AM, anaslex said:

Alright, so I've edited those leggings again and this time I actually modelled the pants themselves into panties. It took a fair bit of fiddling because they were baggy AF and I had to fit them to the character properly. It's very far from perfect but it does work, kind of. There will most likely be issues with different sized characters than mine though.

Hide contents

image.png.87c06e66f806099ed6cf10f846cb24f3.pngimage.png.f0b82a5bbc408fef4d37edcc1bffd359.png

Onmyo Hunting Hakama - covered crotch v2.rar 12.09 kB · 197 downloads

thank you for sharing this great mod! hope you will fixed this issues if you have time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hi guys, i'm new to all the pc modding thing and Nioh is probably my favourite game of all time. I just wonder if there are possibilities to add new loot to the game such as new set bonuses, armors, weapons (also with new 3d models like i see in this thread)... From what i know through cheat engine is possible to modify one weapon or armor at time with set stats but is possible to create a new item like the rest of the game with one set stat and the others randomise and add it to the loot table like all other stuff?
Sorry if maybe I explained myself badly but i am quite limited with english XD

4 hours ago, Redseb said:

Help removing socks and extra from the Sohaya Deserter Garb leg piece, to have only the sandals

Hide contents

Capture.PNG.f8218c326576482fe771efd57b4f372b.PNG

If someone happen to do this it would also be great to have a version that also removes the sandals (which looks to be possible from that picture.)

We already have a version for barefoot that someone else made, but that is for the Genmei Omnyo mages set, which is veeery late game, I'm like 80 hours in and haven't gotten it yet.

14 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

The allow_duplicate_hash basically just as the name suggested, is to let the mod enabler know how to act if there's any duplication hash in the mods.

like sometimes you downloaded a mod- let say an armor mod, the mod is pretty much only removed like for example- a scarf of the mod, and then you downloaded another mod that modified the texture.

Both of those mod using the same pixel buffer hash because they both edited the same armor but only differentiate certain part of the armor, in that case allow_duplicate_hash will be needed for .ini file so the mod wouldn't conflicting each other. So Overrule or True is self explanatory from there.

Sadly though, from what I understand we cannot edit the model right away yet, only from shaders, but again I'm just a passerby so I don't know jackshit about modding LOL.

thanks for your explanation.

if we cant edit material, we may need to test varies of mesh to find out what kind of shader apply on it.

54 minutes ago, sullivan said:

If someone happen to do this it would also be great to have a version that also removes the sandals (which looks to be possible from that picture.)

We already have a version for barefoot that someone else made, but that is for the Genmei Omnyo mages set, which is veeery late game, I'm like 80 hours in and haven't gotten it yet.

You can always check out the Cheat Engine table for the game. It allows swapping inventory items or just appearances. Just change something in your inventory to the Genmei shoes and you'll have the refashion option at the blacksmith.

1 hour ago, sullivan said:

I have made this sometime ago but forgot to share it, uses regular sohaya though instead of the deserter skin. And to the guy asking to removing the leg gaiters there's nothing underneath it so it's not really possible.126295173_LegGaiters.jpg.079a33a29b33cf66a7f857b8b2177019.jpg

Sohaya Leg Gaiters.rar

7 hours ago, ryusung said:

Hide contents

2563197-1614522011.jpg

It's a really perfect mod. I'm using it really well. Could you possibly replace the panties with basic underwear? If so, it would be perfect for me. 

Could you share your shinobi top Omnyo retexture?  It looks excellent!

I managed to get the panties from the thief waistguard into Onmyo Hakama without anything breaking by messing around with weights (I think that's what fixed it anyway). It should look better than my previous version where I just created panties out of the leggings. Also, while there will be less clipping, there will still be some. That's not within my personal capabilities to fix.

Spoiler

image.png.14efb4660b142c2e9e77c6ac394ac81b.png

Onmyo Hunting Hakama v3.rar

34 minutes ago, anaslex said:

I managed to get the panties from the thief waistguard into Onmyo Hakama without anything breaking by messing around with weights (I think that's what fixed it anyway). It should look better than my previous version where I just created panties out of the leggings. Also, while there will be less clipping, there will still be some. That's not within my personal capabilities to fix.

Hide contents

image.png.14efb4660b142c2e9e77c6ac394ac81b.png

Onmyo Hunting Hakama v3.rar 15.62 kB · 3 downloads

OMG, guide pls!

41 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

OMG, guide pls!

In Blender, just click the mesh (unedited) and then shift-click the mesh you added. Go to weight paint mode (ctrl+tab) and click Weights > Transfer Weights.

Spoiler

image.png.9fe48ac718029098a1dfafbccf2e640a.png

image.png.08cc20673158353754e753886d30c7ad.png

Source layer - By name.

The weights will not be correct every time but should be most of it.

After you've done that, press F3 and search for smooth (weights > smooth). In the bottom left have this setting (that's what I use anyway). This bit shouldn't be strictly necessary but I think it's nice to do anyway.

Spoiler

image.png.6cdf308cabefc9a2c56789b51152a66e.png

After you're done editing the stuff, just make sure it's all one mesh. Select all of the meshes and ctrl+J to merge them.

That's what I did anyway.

Here's a short clip of it.

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, anaslex said:

In Blender, just click the mesh (unedited) and then shift-click the mesh you added. Go to weight paint mode (ctrl+tab) and click Weights > Transfer Weights.

Hide contents

Source layer - By name.

After you've done that, press F3 and search for smooth (weights > smooth). In the bottom left have this setting (that's what I use anyway). This bit shouldn't be strictly necessary but I think it's nice to do anyway.

Hide contents

After you're done editing the stuff, just make sure it's all one mesh. Select all of the meshes and ctrl+J to merge them.

OMG if I can kiss you right now I would! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

6 hours ago, anaslex said:

Reveal hidden contents

Source layer - By name.

Reveal hidden contents

What about the .ini files?

3 hours ago, Azkni said:
  Hide contents

image.png.1dc2bbca24d469be64ec473dc04d3abf.png

Why there isnt the Ryu Hayabusa costume here? I claimed all DLCs :(

Edit: Im trying to do hunting but nothing displays when I press Numpad0, other things like F1, F2 F10 work, any idea?

if you have the version 1.26, you can get classic Hayabusa armor set by claiming it on the Boon menu in shrine, but the cool black Hayabusa costume you need to defeat em in Dark Capital DLC.

Not sure if this counts as a mod or if it's in the correct thread, but there's a Cheat Engine for controlling the joints now.

Link to Cheat Engine (Ver 1.26)

Link to Cheat Engine (Ver 1.27) (Links disabled for hurting the creator)

Nioh 2 -Joints List- V6 (Game 1.26.00).txt

I've made a list of the joints. If you move a limb, it will affect mostly humanoid characters, so it's best used for taking pics of characters when they are alone. Some remain unaffected such as regular or large yokai. This isn't always the case, so always experiment before committing to posing and taking pictures.

Note that, if the game receives a new update, this Cheat Engine will stop working. Better make use of it while it lasts. :) Using the wrong CE version for the wrong game version will result in crashing the game. Watch out for that.

EDIT: In case you don't know what buttons to press...

-Number Scrolling. Hold "B" and use "I or K" to scroll through the numbers. Much faster than manually changing numbers.
-Joint Control. Hold "M" and use "U, I, O, J, K, L" to move the selected joint. Make sure nothing in-game is assigned to these keys.
-Moving the Character. Hold "N" and use "U, I, O, J, K, L" to relocate your character's position. Can be used to pass through objects.
-Reset Joint. Hold "M" and press "C". The alternative would be to find "Reset Rot Hotkey" in the CE and enter a value higher than "zero" under "Value". This will reset the selected joint back to its original position. Helpful if your desired pose is oddly-bent.
-Reset All Joints: In the CE, tick and untick "Control Joints" to reset all the joints. Should be used when you are finished using the Cheat Engine or want to start from scratch.

20210301205047_1.jpg.f8c2eddf7778b6e13e37c03695709e04.jpg

20210303234657_1.jpg.2a814533f911791436badfd529fe3eb2.jpg

20210304003147_1.jpg.4bc535abe3f3e5bd60067e47313cb6b4.jpg

20210304005004_1.jpg.8f5d0152228340a1efac8e6ba54e021f.jpg

20210312003101_1.jpg.4c4bc9d757c0a870198e62440c60afe3.jpg

20210317040247_1.jpg.93e8a644d409b01ab8ea65217cd474f2.jpg

Edited by MemoryH

Unsure if requests are allowed, but would anyone be willing to retexture the white / blue-ish cloth of the Training Robes and Onmyo Hunting Garb chestpieces and the Ancient Hakama waistguard to black?

I cannot for the life of me get dumps to work so until I figure out whats wrong with that I wanted to at least see if I could get some help with that recolor. Thanks in advance if anyone does bother with it!