Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

3 hours ago, MemoryH said:

I've made a list of the joints. If you move a limb, it will affect all characters, so it's best used for taking pics of characters when they are alone.

Note that, if the game receives a new update, this Cheat Engine will stop working. Better make use of it while it lasts. :)

This is little not on topic, but since you know CE, can i ask you a thing? I wanted to try a cheat table, but told me i need much newer version. Only reason i want to use it, is because i am annoyed my character is taller than all other girl in game, and i read i think in here that CE can fix it. 

Is it true first, second can you link cheat table for it if you know, third is latest CE install still safe if your pay attention to the install options?

On 2/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, ryusung said:

Hide contents

2563197-1614522011.jpg

It's a really perfect mod. I'm using it really well. Could you possibly replace the panties with basic underwear? If so, it would be perfect for me. 

Where is the black mod and upper torso mod? Thx

19 hours ago, Azazellz said:

You must first defeat him in the DLC

And then buy his appearance with glory points (or whatever they are called).

The mission where he fights you one on one in second dlc? I beat him, but there is no skin in teahouse. And in youtube video with all skins, there is still no Ryu skin(

Oof, the game got an update THE DAY after the joint control CE came out. I'm too scared to update in case it renders the CE invalid. I still have pics to take! :(

Can anyone check if it still works?

3 hours ago, proff13 said:

The mission where he fights you one on one in second dlc? I beat him, but there is no skin in teahouse. And in youtube video with all skins, there is still no Ryu skin(

Are you sure it doesn't require grinding? Fight him more than once to unlock it?

18 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

Oof, the game got an update THE DAY after the joint control CE came out. I'm too scared to update in case it renders the CE invalid. I still have pics to take! :(

Can anyone check if it still works?

Are you sure it doesn't require grinding? Fight him more than once to unlock it?

It's on 1.27 now????? REALLY??? does it comes with KMC prompt?

also na, the boss people fight on second DLC is not Ryu Hayabusa, that's his ancestor, I don't think there's a specific skin to unlock from 'im, if people want Ryu Hayabusa though just get the Boon in Shrine.

2 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

It's on 1.27 now????? REALLY??? does it comes with KMC prompt?

You're asking me, who is deathly afraid to update the game because it might make the Joint Control CE useless just like when Nioh 1 got updated and rendered its CE useless, if it has KMC prompts?

I honestly couldn't answer that because I use a controller. ?

20210302151739_1.jpg.4805a66ba7f014d6a26b06989f722d73.jpg

Much to my surprise, some bosses aren't affected. NSFW love making pics with monsters when? ?

59 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

You're asking me, who is deathly afraid to update the game because it might make the Joint Control CE useless just like when Nioh 1 got updated and rendered its CE useless, if it has KMC prompts?

Whoops, sorry LOL, I just feel relieved finally some proper prompt for KMC.

Nice guro pic though.

@anaslexHey, sorry for the ping but I'm just a little bit curious about this.

Spoiler

cpZdIJa.png

there's a hole at the waist when I paired Omyo and Shinobi, do you think it's possible to just add the waist mesh into it and do some transfer weight then call it a day?
will it animated properly without clipping if I do that?

50 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

cpZdIJa.png

there's a hole at the waist when I paired Omyo and Shinobi, do you think it's possible to just add the waist mesh into it and do some transfer weight then call it a day?

Easier to use kawanami shell mod instead of shinobi for naked chest.

1 hour ago, alpaca21 said:

Well, I'm not sure what exactly you want to do. There is no mesh available and I haven't edited anything above the sash, so this is a bug within the vanilla game itself.

In any case, I made the sash slightly thicker in order to cover up the gap.

Spoiler

image.png.ac617721146bcedd77325bfdc050bc8c.png

Onmyo Hunting Hakama v3 - extra thicc sash.rar

Edit: Do you mean you want to add a waist mesh for the character itself? If so then that would most likely break it texture-wise, if nothing else.

29 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

Easier to use kawanami shell mod instead of shinobi for naked chest.

What makes you think I want a naked chest LOL, basically I want to make some kind of one kimono, which is why I go for Shinobi Robe.

19 minutes ago, anaslex said:

There is no mesh available and I haven't edited anything above the sash, so this is a bug within the vanilla game itself.

In any case, I made the sash slightly thicker in order to cover up the gap.

It works like a goddamn charm! Thanks!

Spoiler

R0LNmhh.png

19 minutes ago, anaslex said:

Do you mean you want to add a waist mesh for the character itself? If so then that would most likely break it texture-wise, if nothing else.

Shame, yeah I was planning to attempt putting body mesh from naked body to Shinobi Robe so it added more mesh and closed the gap, just realized how bad that would be and I have zero clue on what to do.
How did you make the belt thicker though? Did you just like- extrude the mesh up or something and everything will work just fine?

On 2/28/2021 at 6:32 AM, ryusung said:

Hide contents

2563197-1614522011.jpg

It's a really perfect mod. I'm using it really well. Could you possibly replace the panties with basic underwear? If so, it would be perfect for me. 

Nice, how did you get that pattern on the robe??

Really?! can I make the butt bigger if I edited the vertices as well?

Potentially. I did something similar with the Demon Slayer leggins (made the thighs smaller because they were puffy or something). Could try using sculpting mode or just edit the vertices with proportional editing on.

5 hours ago, Navylian said:

How did you keep the scarf while using the shinobi retexture? just curious
PS: are you working on those omnyo retextures next? looks so sexy

I'll just keep the texture of it, some people remove the scarf texture and that's why it got removed. (keep the original texture files and you can compare both to find where the scarf texture is)
P.S: That I do yes.

5 hours ago, anaslex said:

Potentially. I did something similar with the Demon Slayer leggins (made the thighs smaller because they were puffy or something). Could try using sculpting mode or just edit the vertices with proportional editing on.

Thank you very much!

I'll just keep the texture of it, some people remove the scarf texture and that's why it got removed. (keep the original texture files and you can compare both to find where the scarf texture is)

I still confused sorry xD. Deleting the removing scarf commands in the .ini doesn't work? (for example in the shinobi teal retexture)