Toys Poll  

863 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

11 hours ago, gregaaz said:

The only catch is that sometimes bodyslide will overwrite an existing version of the nif you're creating instead of putting it in the override folder for you to drag to your bodyslide output folder. If that happens, you might need to look somewhere else (and possibly unexpected) for the nifs. 

I have checked if the body meshes are build in the MO2 Overwrite folder when they are created or elsewhere, and they are created in the Overwrite and not overwritten by anything else. What I have also tried is to deactivate BHUNP 3 and reactivate the old BHUNP 2 that I still have installed. With BHUNP2 all Toys sit, even without a new building of the Toys, correctly in their place!

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Do you dislike 1 and 2? Or is it just 3?

• #1 is needed. Thus we can't just turn off oversexed. We'd be killing balance
    • If you want to adjust the max, you can increase the max.... up much higher... MCM - Rousing & Denial Tab - Oversexed Max
  • #2 is somewhat needed, because you need a cue to know you are oversexed
    • If this is annoying, you can turn it down / remove the explosion. MCM - Misc Tab - Visual Effect Strength Chance. If set to 0, you will never seen the strong explosion, only the subtle little visual
  • #3 is not needed. It does make it more meaningful though. There could be a slider added in MCM, that changes the duration, maybe even zero it, and we are not losing #1 that is needed

So then the last question here is... are you not liking it because its happening too much? Maybe you are ending up stuck in oversexed maxed out or close to it for long periods? So why? Voluntarily Fondling yourself too much? Denying too much? Or is it that you are just "involuntarily" fondling too much... that can be adjusted in MCM... 3 of the settings for Fondle Thyself all impact this. Those are the only things that increase Oversexed (until next release). 

If you'd like to help me out... do a test... try raising Oversexed max, and decreasing the chance of fondle in your MCM. Use the Advance hotkey to skip it when needed. Then the question becomes, is the Slow still unbearable when its much less frequent, or does the fun come back?

In the meantime, I will add to my list, to put an "Oversexed Slow Duration Slider" into the MCM. Just gotta decide if this should zero out entirely. Your feedback matters for me to decide here.

Hey, thanks so much for the quick response. For me, these mods (Toys, DD, DCL) are mostly aesthetic. I love the look of the character, but I also like the locked in element to it as well and that it can she needs to search for/manage keys to get herself out. I'm mixed in terms of the buff/debuff stuff. I'm fine having to deal with some of the problems that they throw on her and even having her helpless for a while, but that has to be within reasonable moderation so that I can actually play. I don't have a problem with #1 or #2. I don't really manage the arousal much, so I can play around with some of those settings, but I do like the denial aspect (not the action within the mod, I don't think that I've ever played with it) but the concept of having the character being unable to orgasm.

My problem is almost totally with #3. I absolutely hate it. I've hated slowdown effects in every iteration of these kinds of mods. Luckily DD and DCL have finally given us options to pretty much eliminate those effects, like hobble skirts, ankle chains, prisoner chains, etc. I even use a cheat to max out my carrying capacity so I don't get the slowdown effect with overburden. I don't usually have a problem with this, but so many bondage mods throw that fun effect/debuff in for almost any reason, and then is shifts around constantly because of arousal or whatever. This allows me to ignore that effect. So, yeah making me constantly wait to move my character through the game is incredibly boring for me, and gets me to remove mods if I can't find a workaround. I get the concept and reason, but it clashes with the experience of playing a game as a game, meaning not fun at all. I had the same reaction to DDs blindfold effects. Get the premise, but miserable to try to play with as a game. 

So, my request would be to have the option to set the MCM slider to 0 and eliminate the effect altogether. I mean, if it isn't necessary for how the mod works, then give us the option. Some will choose to keep it and some, like me, will turn that sucker off entirely, so that I can continue to run around Skyrim in chains and armbinders. ?

EDIT: and just to add, the visual effect of #2 can get pretty annoying if it is going off all the time. It would be nice to be able to turn that off as well.

Edited by cerebus300
On 2/3/2022 at 4:57 AM, VirginMarie said:

I would wonder if this is the same problem for vaginal plugs, or the Workout Plugs which is a combo of both vaginal and anal with a animated tail. Did you see?

Yes, both plugs stand still in original position and dont respond to HipForvard. But vaginal plug is less boring as it is not flying out of body.

3 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Hey, thanks so much for the quick response. For me, these mods (Toys, DD, DCL) are mostly aesthetic. I love the look of the character, but I also like the locked in element to it as well and that it can she needs to search for/manage keys to get herself out. I'm mixed in terms of the buff/debuff stuff. I'm fine having to deal with some of the problems that they throw on her and even having her helpless for a while, but that has to be within reasonable moderation so that I can actually play. I don't have a problem with #1 or #2. I don't really manage the arousal much, so I can play around with some of those settings, but I do like the denial aspect (not the action within the mod, I don't think that I've ever played with it) but the concept of having the character being unable to orgasm.

My problem is almost totally with #3. I absolutely hate it. I've hated slowdown effects in every iteration of these kinds of mods. Luckily DD and DCL have finally given us options to pretty much eliminate those effects, like hobble skirts, ankle chains, prisoner chains, etc. I even use a cheat to max out my carrying capacity so I don't get the slowdown effect with overburden. I don't usually have a problem with this, but so many bondage mods throw that fun effect/debuff in for almost any reason, and then is shifts around constantly because of arousal or whatever. This allows me to ignore that effect. So, yeah making me constantly wait to move my character through the game is incredibly boring for me, and gets me to remove mods if I can't find a workaround. I get the concept and reason, but it clashes with the experience of playing a game as a game, meaning not fun at all. I had the same reaction to DDs blindfold effects. Get the premise, but miserable to try to play with as a game. 

So, my request would be to have the option to set the MCM slider to 0 and eliminate the effect altogether. I mean, if it isn't necessary for how the mod works, then give us the option. Some will choose to keep it and some, like me, will turn that sucker off entirely, so that I can continue to run around Skyrim in chains and armbinders. ?

EDIT: and just to add, the visual effect of #2 can get pretty annoying if it is going off all the time. It would be nice to be able to turn that off as well.

I suggested this..

If you'd like to help me out... do a test... try raising Oversexed max, and decreasing the chance of fondle in your MCM. Use the Advance hotkey to skip it when needed. Then the question becomes, is the Slow still unbearable when its much less frequent, or does the fun come back?

I believe this would give you what you want. Zero out chance of fondle.

Your off switch is already there. For the visual, you can turn that down too. I gave you the info.

Only fondle and denial increase Oversexed. Thus if you don't use those features, the only thing that CAN increase oversexed is the involuntary Fondle. You can already zero that. Thus you can set it so you never get oversexed.

The next release has this.... (read the highlight tool tip thingie :D

20220204102222_1.jpg

I did this because it makes it easy for those who have not yet learned about denial/fondle/oversexed and how they all work together. What it also does it takes out slow, for ALL cases of it in Effects.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I believe this would give you what you want. Zero out chance of fondle.

Your off switch is already there. For the visual, you can turn that down too. I gave you the info.

Only fondle and denial increase Oversexed. Thus if you don't use those features, the only thing that CAN increase oversexed is the involuntary Fondle. You can already zero that. Thus you can set it so you never get oversexed.

The next release has this.... (read the highlight tool tip thingie :D

20220204102222_1.jpg

I did this because it makes it easy for those who have not yet learned about denial/fondle/oversexed and how they all work together. What it also does it takes out slow, for ALL cases of it in Effects.

Oh, man. That looks perfect. Just what I was hoping for. I'll play around with the MCM settings, because yeah, I really have no clue how all that stuff with fondle, denial, and oversex works.

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

This slider make girls more attractive and feminine. The original straight pose make girls feel as they are ill or afraid of something. This missed from begin feature must be solved.

Edited as forgot to say: This slider is one of the main body edit options as it is applied to all body (all below tits) and cannot be ignored.

Just try to set this slider to 200-300% and play a little. After that all females wilth original slider will seems as they are wanting to WC.

This slider separates females from males. As you is girl (other option is not supporting for me) you must to deal with it.

But anyway if this feature is above your power, i will love you forewer.

Edited by crococat
31 minutes ago, crococat said:

This slider make girls more attractive and feminine. The original straight pose make girls feel as they are ill or afraid of something. This missed from begin feature must be solved.

K then don't put plug in her butt till I update all the plugs for BHUNP :P This is much work. Any volunteers?

Edited by VirginMarie

I'm still trying to figure out Rousing, Denial, OverSexed myself.  ?I do keep sla sync off...so as the oversexed number increases, does oversexed contribute to the rousing.  Like the rousing amount or rousing polling cycle.  Or is the oversexed number just for fighting against denial.  Just a note: since the rousing update when oversexed reaches half the max the denial failures really start kicking in.  Not a big deal, I like how it all works together.  just wonder about oversexed.  

I see the picture above.  'Pulsating' that sounds interesting.  Damn another game restart.?

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

I'm still trying to figure out Rousing, Denial, OverSexed myself. 

• Read about Oversexed & Related, in Features section 6
  • If you use HoT&WeT, it's use of Rousing, Fondle, Denial, and Oversexed is significant... Warming, Wetness, and Overheating
  • Oversexed & Related are important if using Wojtek the Dancing Bear, in Toy Story. Post about that HERE

?I do keep sla sync off...so as the oversexed number increases, does oversexed contribute to the rousing?

No. But Rousing contributes to Oversexed indirectly. Two things increase Oversexed... fondling and denial. In next release, pulsating will also increase Oversexed. Since you fondle involuntarily when Rousing is high, Rousing is contributing to Oversexed.

Or is the oversexed number just for fighting against denial.

It for balance. Makes it so you can't fondle and deny limitlessly. Adds challenge to managing Rousing.

Just a note: since the rousing update when oversexed reaches half the max the denial failures really start kicking in.  Not a big deal, I like how it all works together. 

Rousing update did not change that. You are likely just becoming more aware that this scaling exists, as you use it more. Denial and Fondle fails have always been scaled to oversexed. The higher it gets, the higher the chance to fail.

I see the picture above.  'Pulsating' that sounds interesting. 

You can read about Pulsate, and all that is in the next release, in Change Log, in the "Next Release" spoiler.

I often start making a draft "Next Release" section, when a release is days, or even weeks away.

This next release is a big one!

Toys V1.8 Has Released 

What's New 

• Pulsate & Vibrate Real Life Accessories  (see FAQ #12)
  • Text Widget (Voice in My Head v2)
  • Animations
  • Requirement Reduction
  • The mod 'Sexlab - Remove Standard Animations" no longer a conflicts with Toys

and much more. See Change Log

Toy Story has also released today, taking advantage of the new Toys features.

There will be others updating in the coming days or so. See the family here.... Toys Family of Mods 

Edited by VirginMarie
6 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@VirginMarie

It looks like we need an XBOX controller to experience the pulsation and vibration you said??

Pulsate does not "need" anything at all.

Pulsate Effect without a Real Life Accessory...

• in game pulsating sounds
  • in game camera shake
  • in game stagger and slow (slow can be turned off)
  • Rousing increase, and contribution to Oversexed

Pulsate Effect WITH a Real Life Accessory...

• All of the above
  • Accessory vibrates
  • there's a massive list of supported accessories, not just controllers. I'm too innocent to name any. See FAQ #12

In addition an accessory vibrates without Pulsate Effect. Anytime there is camera shake. Pulsate is just one of many things that shake the camera.

Edited by VirginMarie
10 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Pulsate does not "need" anything at all.

Pulsate Effect without a Real Life Accessory...

• in game pulsating sounds
  • in game camera shake
  • in game stagger and slow (slow can be turned off)
  • Rousing increase, and contribution to Oversexed

Pulsate Effect WITH a Real Life Accessory...

• All of the above
  • Accessory vibrates
  • there's a massive list of supported accessories, not just controllers. I'm too innocent to name any. See FAQ #12

In addition an accessory vibrates without Pulsate Effect. Anytime there is camera shake. Pulsate is just one of many things that shake the camera.

That's it, please forgive my ignorance?

v1.81 Released - a Minor Fix

Oversexed in 1.8 was rebalanced but overdone. Instead of decaying faster only if near max, it was decaying twice as fast all the time. Ooops!

Instead of bothering to upgrade, an alternative similar fix is to change the Oversexed Max from 12 to 8. 

Edited by VirginMarie
10 minutes ago, Rememberthisusername said:

Heya, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but I don't believe that the toy0_mt_sprintforward.hkx has any associated footstep timings. This makes it so that there are no sprint footstep sounds while you are bound with wrist bindings. It could also be some other sort of hard to spot incompatibility on my end, and if that is the case I apologize. 

The animator/author, MaikCG, gave me permission to use over a year ago. That author has not been active in a year. I don't see it as urgent to fix, given this is the first mention of it. People rarely sprint tied up I think, or just don't notice.

v1.82 Released - a Minor Fix

• Fixed - ToysVaginalPenetration mod event was not being sent when it should in some cases

You will want this if using Shout Like a Virgin.... impact.... virginity loss

If not using SLaVE, you don't need this update.

Update does of course, include the contents of 1.8 and 1.81, thus you will still want this update if still on 1.7 or older.

See Change Log

2 Questions.

1. Does MCM still have a mod limit in SE?

2. Are there any mods that may cause the Toys MCM menu to not appear?

Because I have checked the amount of MCM menus i have, which is 126,. But when I start a new game, the toys MCM menu doesn't appear but toy story and toy workshop does. But if I start a game with only toys and its requirements, it appears. Hence the 2 questions.

35 minutes ago, kerpal123 said:

2 Questions.

Because I have checked the amount of MCM menus i have, which is 126,. But when I start a new game, the toys MCM menu doesn't appear but toy story and toy workshop does. But if I start a game with only toys and its requirements, it appears. Hence the 2 questions.

MCM does still have a menu limit in SSE. Look up "SkyUI Resort" for a patch that fixes this.

2 hours ago, kerpal123 said:

2 Questions.

1. Yes (as said above)
  2. No

Troubleshooting #4 tells everything I have on the topic. 

I know nothing about SkyUI Resort, thus cannot give any opinion.

3 minutes ago, Alamezka said:

Hi, can Toys or Slave overwrite sexlab voice and sound files during sexlab animations?

No.

But Toys and SLaVE do many scenes of their own, thus they are NOT using Sexlab. Toys never uses sexlab for its own scenes. SLaVE does about half of its scenes without sexlab.

So you might be seeing a scene, thinking its played via Sexlab, but its not. 

so heres a thing that puzzled me for quite some time

it seems like something in my setup is preventing the MCM from initializing. I cannot get the Toys MCM to show on a new game with my full load order(all other mods works fine execpt Toys, ive got 81 mcm in total, toys being the missing 82th), no matter what alternative start mod i use( tried vanilla, unbound, and alternative start). 

using console command to kick start mcm does not work.

However, with a simplistic modlist, mostly only keeping the essential mods for toys(racemenu, papyrus utils, skyui, etc..), it does show the mcm upon a new game. so the mod does work, just seemingly not with something from a full load

heres a log of a full mod list load in which Toys refuse to work. i see that there is quite a few requested call from ToysMCM, but dont really understand its meaning.

any ideas as to what could be happening?

Papyrus.0.log

edit: using a small modlist to make the Toys MCM show up and checking the installation test on a new game, every thing seems to work(orgasm and masturbation upon leaving mcm despite the fact that i should still be in the intro phase of skyrim unbound mod which is quite funny), indicating that i indeed install the mod correctly. 

ill just have to find out which combination of mods is fucking up Toys MCM....

Edited by normal24yearoldstudent