41 minutes ago, Scrab said:

No, because I cant

Build your List with Reverse List or Any in the Creature Filter to respect Creatures not listed. Its literally impossible to make patches for every mod in existence

Invalid Filter Settings or your Animation Frame isnt correctly installed & 3p Animations are only supported in Traditional so you prbly dont even want to use Rushed

I think it's the filter setting. I need to play around with it more and better understand how it all works. If I turn everything on, I get animation. So I'll explore this a bit further tomorrow.

16 hours ago, Scrab said:

Did 4.2 do that much to performance that there are more people complementing about its performance than there are people complaining about aggressors attacking the wrong targets? Wheres my ever complaining bug report crowd ? 

So, in the MCM you assign a Hotkey for Reapers Mercy or just get a Power for this Ability, aye?

You can use this Power/Hotkey to enable or disable the actual Reapers Mercy passive. This passive is then used to manually knockdown Targets with the same rule as you assigned to them in the MCM under Conditions

Then for interaction itself, there are 2 different ways to achieve that:

The first one is the "intended" way which should always work even with Reapers Mercy disabled, which is when activating a Target that is affected by one of Yametes own Bleedouts (The Regular one doesnt have a visual clue for this but Death Sentence and Withered use a red or blue mist to show that an Actor is affected)

You can also try to interact with a Target in Vanilla Bleedout but to avoid conflicts with other mods or Quests you will have to enable Reapers Mercy for t his (the passive)

.. and thats pretty much all there is to Reapers Mercy.. I think

I know how to enable Reaper's Mercy (I'm using lesser power instead of hotkey) and I know I can use activate button (E on keyboard) but I can't get the menu to show up, no matter what I do. With my current settings NPCs can assault me (and other NPCs) just fine when target's HP drops below the set threshold (50%) and the custom animation from the mod triggers and the scene starts, but when I have Reaper's Mercy active on me, enemies will NOT get into that custom animation and I cannot get the menu show up with activate button (probably because NPCs wont even get into that state).

Edited by Laakeri

Hi I am now test recent 4.2 then how you use these Defeat >>  custom bleedout setting for NPC and PC.. I had ignored this setting (usually keep to use default setting values)

I can not understand, these value meaning and unit... eg so if I set Custom Bleedouts NPC regular as 0 what happen.. or if I set it as 100 what happen?

it is percentage? (ratio?)

1711263273_custombleedout.JPG.3aaa9f5985b2d371023a0b5b88b43f6d.JPG

hmm,, the help say until combat ends ,,, so it seems seconds.     but I do not know how those value effect actor(victim)  bleed out... 

Edited by greenmango12
On 11/11/2021 at 4:46 PM, Laakeri said:

when I have Reaper's Mercy active on me, enemies will NOT get into that custom animation

Did you experience this before 4.2.1 too? 

21 hours ago, waiyan said:

Which version of this mod is more stable and has more features?

8 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I can not understand, these value meaning and unit... eg so if I set Custom Bleedouts NPC regular as 0 what happen.. or if I set it as 100 what happen?

it is percentage? (ratio?)

Its a relative value; Its the likeliness for this bleedout being chosen above the others

If you set all 3 to the same Value (no matter which) each has a Chance to picked by 33%. If you set one twice as high than the other to, then that higher one has a 50% Chance to be chosen and the others 25%. Set two to 0 and one to something higher than 0 and that one higher than 0 has a 100% Chance to be picked

When a Bleedout is called, a Bleedout always takes place. Even when all 3 Sliders are 0. This Setting only lets you influence which one is chosen

The Duration & Behavior of those Bleedouts is hardcoded and controlled from within the mod. There is nothing for you to change there. This setting only affeects the oddity of it being chosen

4 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Zombies !!!!

homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

Edited by Scrab
On 11/13/2021 at 5:05 PM, Scrab said:

The Duration & Behavior of those Bleedouts is hardcoded and controlled from within the mod. There is nothing for you to change there. This setting only affeects the oddity of it being chosen

Though I can understand it is relative values.. but do not understand clear,, eg Player Regular status and Death sentence value difference...

but anyway it seems auto controlled,,(mod use those values)  so I may keep those values.. but when I return default,, the value change from start one,, I feel. ^^;

what values you may recommend for NPC,, 3 values?  

Btw the new version Yamete is really really stable to see 2follower vs 2 npcs and creatures I feel..,,  this mod really work well with SLAA . so about NPC, I am almost satisfied with yamete thanks.  Yamete  is already must mod for me.

Not sure what I am doing wrong here but traditional doesnt seem to work. Bleedout occurs then nothing. I have tested this with rushed and mixed which work so I'm confused.

What else can I provide to get an understanding of how to fix this? Or perhaps a few pointers on what could be wrong so I could investigate? Fresh save and all. 

Edited by BlacKaos
On 11/14/2021 at 4:30 AM, sdddll said:

Just curious how this mod recognizes futa characters? I am using a futa character and make sexlab recognized it as male, and then this mod trys to use male animations on my PC.

A Futa is an Actor whichs Vanilla Gender does not line up with its SexLab Gender

18 hours ago, Laakeri said:

I think I had same issue with 4.2. I don't remember if there was that animation in 3.2, but I remember assaulting NPC worked just fine in it.

Not at all or just not reliable? When I tried it it worked fine

It was slightly less responsive which is expected because of the changes made in 4.2.1, more stability always comes with a price but otherwise it worked fine

15 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Though I can understand it is relative values.. but do not understand clear,, eg Player Regular status and Death sentence value difference...

but anyway it seems auto controlled,,(mod use those values)  so I may keep those values.. but when I return default,, the value change from start one,, I feel. ^^;

The Type really just affects how a Bleedout behaves. It isnt really anything special per se. Regular means that Actor stand up automatically, Withered they never stand up and Death Sentence kills you

The algorithm itself is random and Weight just decides how likely it is that one is chosen over the others

As for Default Values, I usually put them in as I see them to be most suited for most users. Personally Id argue that Regular should be the outcome used most because its the one that blends in best with the overal Combat Experience followed by Death Sentence which is really cool sometimes to just get some diversity into the fight on how stuff dies and gives Knockdowns a somewhat threatening appearance, followed by Withered which often feels more decorative than the others which is real cool to see someone just start glowing.. blue(?) but not beyond that not really interesting. Hence I believe I set the Default Values for NPC to 85/5/15 or something

12 hours ago, BlacKaos said:

What else can I provide to get an understanding of how to fix this? Or perhaps a few pointers on what could be wrong so I could investigate? Fresh save and all. 

Always check if the Papyrus Log complains. I believe I note it down in the Log if Resolution fails to start or not

Papyrus Logs is usually the first stop when something isnt working, I often write down multiple Traces into Functions everywhere to see how the mod behaves. Papyrus not offering tests n similar so "got this far" is often the best Solution on checking if Code works :^)

Scrab Help!!!

Spoiler

[11/15/2021 - 03:12:10PM] Error: Unable to call GetCasterActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].YamCalmMark.GetCasterActor() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].YamCalmMark.OnHit() - "ijpxbhgwpfbzmdh" Line ?
[11/15/2021 - 03:12:10PM] Error: Cannot call StopCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/15/2021 - 03:12:10PM] Error: Cannot call StopCombatAlarm() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/15/2021 - 03:22:30PM] Error: Unable to call GetCasterActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[11/15/2021 - 03:22:30PM] Error: Cannot call StopCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/15/2021 - 03:22:30PM] Error: Cannot call StopCombatAlarm() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/15/2021 - 03:22:30PM] Error: Unable to call GetCasterActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[11/15/2021 - 03:22:30PM] Error: Cannot call StopCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/15/2021 - 03:22:30PM] Error: Cannot call StopCombatAlarm() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

In a nutshell zombies again, deleted my old mcm.json and started anew. Get a notification knockdown even though filter is restrictive (i.e. no males get knocked down inc creatures). Last is pappy errors. I've just enabled trace so next battle should show some more goofiness.

On 11/16/2021 at 1:46 AM, Scrab said:

Always check if the Papyrus Log complains. I believe I note it down in the Log if Resolution fails to start or not

Papyrus Logs is usually the first stop when something isnt working, I often write down multiple Traces into Functions everywhere to see how the mod behaves. Papyrus not offering tests n similar so "got this far" is often the best Solution on checking if Code works :^)

I have managed to get the logs working but cannot truly understand what is going on. First I tried with 1 enemy and I can see it tries to get actors for a scene but fails and ultimately stops. I tested it again with multiple enemies and it seems to be just longer and once again ends on getresoluton. I have attached both log sections I am refering to. 

Yamete.txt

Yamete Log 2.txt

Edited by BlacKaos
Additional info/English

@Scrab

Having trouble understand the values for when yamete should start an attack.

First I just lowered the health (I took the magica and stamina ones down to zero because that's just silly) threshold values, but attacks were still happening when it seemed like they shouldn't, then I tried lowering the % for the knockdown chance, but attacks still seemed to happen when they shouldn't...

Basically I don't like it when my character is fighting, with high health but all of a sudden he gets whacked and then everything stops and I get raped by some chick who had barely dented my health/magica/stamina bar, could you please give me some assistance?

Now that I have had some chance to test this mod, I like a lot of the implementation. However, I will say the "Rushed" mode still feel wonky compared to Defeat, especially when you have multiple followers. It just seems that even after knocking down a victim, an aggressor never have enough time to actually start a sex event before they are attacked by the rest of the party, causing their aggro to reset. 

Also, is it possible for the alternate knock down animation to be gender specific? 

Edited by OmegaBlaster

Legendary Edition

The LE Version of this Mod lacks an Updated Behavior File, you will have to manually generate one.

To do this, start FNIS for modders, navigate to Yametes meshes Folder and look for a FNIS.txt. Select this one and FNIS will generate a new behavior.hkx for you that can be used with V4.0

You can also send me this behavior.hkx so I can update the LE version to skip this process for Future users wanting to use this mod on LE

Uhh, how do you do this in Nemesis?

On 11/15/2021 at 4:43 PM, pinkfluf said:

Scrab Help!!!

Looks like it got something to do with Bleedout, huh. Try this

YamScanReferences.pex

7 hours ago, BlacKaos said:

I have managed to get the logs working but cannot truly understand what is going on. First I tried with enemy and I can see it tries to get actors for a scene but fails and ultimately stops. I tested it again with multiple enemies and it seems to be just longer and once again ends on getresoluton. I have attached both log sections I am refering to. 

The log seems incomplete, there should be one "getResolutionAction() -> " Trace after each "Considering.." Trace

Also assuming that at the end nothing is missing, it seems that the mod tries to call the Scene and receives a false positive, causing the Quest to get stuck without a Scene starting. Does "getstage yam_resolution" bring up something? The expected behavior in your game would be that it returns 40

3 hours ago, shardoom said:

Basically I don't like it when my character is fighting, with high health but all of a sudden he gets whacked and then everything stops and I get raped by some chick who had barely dented my health/magica/stamina bar, could you please give me some assistance?

Did you also check for Vulnerability? The one that knocks down if not wearing enough Armor

The Health Thresshld is fairly straight forward, Exhausted is only valid when your Stamina/Magicka are below the Value in the MCM (with them being set 0 this is logically impossible since the game doesnt allow you to get those values below 0 unless another mod specifically sets them below 0)

Also make sure youre editing the correct Conditions. You have individual Settings for NPC (magnetta), Follower (green) & Player (yellow), aye?

2 hours ago, OmegaBlaster said:

However, I will say the "Rushed" mode still feel wonky

Then youre one of the reasons why Traditional exist

Gender based Custom Bleedouts, maybe, idk

29 minutes ago, KeeleMoves said:

Uhh, how do you do this in Nemesis?

By downloading FNIS, generating the file with FNIS, and then running Nemesis

12 hours ago, Scrab said:

The log seems incomplete, there should be one "getResolutionAction() -> " Trace after each "Considering.." Trace

Also assuming that at the end nothing is missing, it seems that the mod tries to call the Scene and receives a false positive, causing the Quest to get stuck without a Scene starting. Does "getstage yam_resolution" bring up something? The expected behavior in your game would be that it returns 40

Yes this is indeed the result that I get. The log shows multiple getResolutionAction(), with each showing returning 2 then just stops there which I then close the game to see what the logs are like

17 hours ago, Scrab said:

Looks like it got something to do with Bleedout, huh. Try this

thanks it seems to work, no more zombies....buuuut it seems futa females are somehow getting ignored during their knockdowns. I saw a couple of scenes where "wolf got knocked down by xyz" (i.e futa npc) but no futa assaults. I'm sure I have my filters set up correctly but in any case now I just ticked all the boxes to see what it throws up. By the way I liked the old descriptive mcm display settings "Males can be engaged by....". :P

Edited by pinkfluf
edit: also wanted to say I'm not getting anymore pappy spam...yipee

Hmm can anyone give me a preset that supports Futa feature? Very recent to Yamete and kinda confused with all these detailed frameworks.

Dont think myself alone can adjust entire things to correct manner. therefore i need already working presets of other futa enthusiasts.

Couldnt find the presets in other places so asking here to get one...

On 11/14/2021 at 8:52 PM, Laakeri said:

I think I had same issue with 4.2. I don't remember if there was that animation in 3.2, but I remember assaulting NPC worked just fine in it.

Found an issue causing this behavior

YamScanReferences.pex

Until then you can use this Script here :)

On 11/20/2021 at 10:16 AM, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Hmm can anyone give me a preset that supports Futa feature?

You need to enable the "More Filter" to get access to the Futa Filter Options Option in the Adult Animation Tab. (its in the SL hider, you might have to unhide the options there first)

The 3 Pages which are used to define intteractions are the 2 Filter Pages & Conditions

On 11/18/2021 at 3:15 AM, pinkfluf said:

I saw a couple of scenes where "wolf got knocked down by xyz" (i.e futa npc) but no futa assaults. I'm sure I have my filters set up correctly but in any case now I just ticked all the boxes to see what it throws up. By the way I liked the old descriptive mcm display settings "Males can be engaged by....". :P

Papyrus Log notes down what exactly the mod tries to do with a knocked down Victim :)

Edited by Scrab
8 hours ago, Scrab said:

Papyrus Log notes down what exactly the mod tries to do with a knocked down Victim

ah oksie guess I'll have to enable the debug options when I install it again. Although with a heavy heart I had to disable mod as zombie bug returned ( had a few random zombie events even with pex you gave although zombie events weren't as much as before ) :( 

I don't know if you recall in the scrappies thread I mentioned maybe a conflict with yamete and scrappies where followers killed innocent npcs that were hostile to bandits after an assault scene. Well ....I forgot to mention that I was running yamete 3.2, anyway on a new playthrough/save with no scrappies I had the same issue so I can't go back to 3.2 sniff..sniff guess it must be the cloak radius on 3.2 or something. 

I guess it must be either be my setup or I'm unlucky (I'm leaning towards unlucky atm though as my followers seem to like carrying buckets around)

Spoiler

enb2021_11_16_03_17_31.jpg.632830f55661b81e53009c01852a3437.jpg

I can't get a Stamina-based setup to work.

Setting Chance and Stamina Threshold to 100%, and everything else to 0, my character can never get knocked down.

Setting Stamina Threshold to 1%, and everything else up, my Stamina is never even considered, I still get knocked down with a full Stamina bar.

Edited by Wasabi Ice Cream