1 hour ago, Illana said:

Ok so now they fix themselves a few seconds after combat but they still just stand there sheathing and unsheathing during combat, so a little improvement

Well.. that sounds like a cloak error

Can you tell me exactly what is happening to cause this issue? Including Scenes the Follower isnt included?

Also theres a bug with NFF that causes this glitch with the weapon unequipping out of combat feature or smth like that

4 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Well.. that sounds like a cloak error

Can you tell me exactly what is happening to cause this issue? Including Scenes the Follower isnt included?

Also theres a bug with NFF that causes this glitch with the weapon unequipping out of combat feature or smth like that

At this point, no scene is even needed. Follower just needs to be in combat with Yamete running to stop working. I'll check NFF page to see if anyone had this issue

I've tried that mod out and it works quite well.

It seems that actors can fall in several categories (e. g. a giant would be a creature and male) and as long as one condition is met they can be involved in a scene.

I had several instances where my female followers started bonking each other until I disabled that followers can be attacked (I intended to have only male followers to be assaulted, more specifically Nazeem).

This looks like a really solid defeat replacement. I am very much excited about this. Defeat is super broken on SSE. Even with the various bug patches out there it can still cause a lot of CTD's and animationlocks. It is just an all-around unstable mod for SSE.

If time permits, I'd love to see this mod add some custom "post-assault" triggers, which varying chances. I feel that is really the last feature that would make this mod a replacement for Defeat.

The main example would be a chance to get sent to Simple Slavery Plus Plus's auction, which could then redirect to the many integrated mods it supports. FYI Plus Plus is newly updated for SSE, and features a number of bugfixes compared to the old SSP. It also adds a lot easier hooks for the auction from what I've read, that are a lot more stable. Might be worth looking into.

On 2/11/2021 at 10:51 PM, cryingcrow122 said:

If I enable the ghost flag option in this mod, if I take fatal damage, will I just die?
Or will I bleed out and be defeated?

THe ghost flag is only set once the scene starts. IF you set it to 20%, but get one shot anyhow... You'll still die.

After the Update on JF, I will get back to Yamete

Its been a while since I last worked on this mod and I have to admit, Im unsure if I got everything that needs work, so if Im missing something let me know:

- There is an issue reported with Drawing & Sheathing with NFF, though there is only 1 person reporting this issue so Im unsure if this is user error or not

- Splitting Creatures and Gendered Actors

- Give the player some time to escape after an Assault

- There is an issue that when unloading Cells, Actors may get stuck with Ghost Flag & Calm Cloak. To fix this issue, I will introduce a new Core Feature that force closes the Quest when you move too far away from your original Combat target, this should cause the Quest to automatically close whenever you change cells but also when youre moving too far away from the original combat location

Features:

- I will introduce a new Scenario which adds a short delay before an assault happens, knocking them out first and starting a Scene from there. (This is not Bleedout2)

- I will introduce a caching system to track up to 10 recent aggressors which will be disallowed to engage Combat for up to 50 combat-ticks

On 2/3/2021 at 4:15 AM, Scrab said:

Dont expect a mod thats one week old to be able to properly rival a mod thats multiple years old.

Don't worry so much. Defeat v3.5 was probably the most stable I could ever get it running. Afterwards, it seems that the mod became more than just a Defeat mod. It's not that it didn't have a lot going for it, but at the end of the day, I just want a simple defeat type mod.

I moved on to YACR and it has some good features (like endless and call out for help) but it only works for followers/pc.

Keep doing whatever you're doing though. I'll try this out.

EDIT: So after 2 days of nearly constant testing this is what I've found based on my experience and the mods I have:

1. Doesn't seem to strain the system really at all which is nice. I ran a whole in-game day with it and other things running in Whiterun while mobs attacked everyone, and nothing crashed. Never had that kind of luck with Defeat. Always had that 5% chance to just CTD for me.

2. The bleedout anims are awesome. Love Billy's stuff.

3. Personal wish, 5 Followers max :P

4. A bug of some kind... almost literally... Some invisible entity is present with (or noticed by) this mod (because whenever I removed it, the issue would stop.) Here's the issue, it gets into the combat with everything, and they just never stop swinging at invisible air. I've tried to TFC and locate it with the console but it says theres nothing. I have to remove/disable where its "hiding" and they might deaggro it, or they will chase it down the road to its next hiding place.

5. The scan doesn't seem to refresh it's victim list. It just makes it and that's it. The mod only goes after 2 or 3 NPCs for assault and that's it. Different sets each time, but it never adds more Victims as others are bled out or no longer present.

6. Second wish, an option for NPCs/Followers in bleedout get reengaged, keeping a continual loop going until you intervene (That's honestly the kind of thing I've been trying to build with various mods for years :'()

Anyway, seems like a great thing going. Keep it up.

Regarding requested features:

- Being able to set a 0-100% chance that after one SL scene another one starts with another aggressor (or the same aggressor, if no other one has been found)

- Being able to set a 0-100% chance that an aggressor is satisfied and will not assault someone again for the rest of combat / for x seconds

On 2/28/2021 at 6:25 PM, semper_solus said:

The scan doesn't seem to refresh it's victim list. It just makes it and that's it. The mod only goes after 2 or 3 NPCs for assault and that's it. Different sets each time, but it never adds more Victims as others are bled out or no longer present.

It does that actually, sounds a bit like the Scan in your game is looking for invisible entities which fill up the Victim List. If theres no space for new Victims then there wont be more victims ?

Not sure whats causing that, sounds hilariou tho. If you find out what exactly this invisible entity is, I might be able to do something against it

On 2/28/2021 at 6:25 PM, semper_solus said:

Second wish, an option for NPCs/Followers in bleedout get reengaged, keeping a continual loop going until you intervene (That's honestly the kind of thing I've been trying to build with various mods for years

10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

- Being able to set a 0-100% chance that after one SL scene another one starts with another aggressor (or the same aggressor, if no other one has been found)

The issue with features like that is that the mod currently has no clue who which Actor is siding with, making that essentially impossible. introducing that righ now could make the Player randomly assault their Follower after the Bandit has knocked down that Follower.. which is weird to say the least

You guys are lucky tho, Im almost done with a feature that groups actors together in individual groups which I can use to make that possible \o/ .. though I wont do much in V2 with this, its for the Update after the the next one

10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

- Being able to set a 0-100% chance that an aggressor is satisfied and will not assault someone again for the rest of combat / for x seconds

Already done, its a new feature called "Clocking out" :) 

Btw, Aura of the Aggressor has been removed for V2

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

It does that actually, sounds a bit like the Scan in your game is looking for invisible entities which fill up the Victim List. If theres no space for new Victims then there wont be more victims ?

Not sure whats causing that, sounds hilariou tho. If you find out what exactly this invisible entity is, I might be able to do something against it

Still trying to figure that out. Not play testing as much right now, but been doing fine tuning with lining up animations in SexLab.

It was pretty confusing and entertaining to watch bandits and their former victims team up to attack a random plant and when I went into console and disabled said plant, they all chased the entity across Whiterun together.

No matter where I clicked and scrolled through, nothing came up as a targetable entity.

Also for the whole refresh, I'm sure it has something to do with my mods, just as the invisible thing might be. I've had an issue with Defeat where no matter what the settings, it doesn't recognize male/female no matter what the settings and everyone gets in on the action. Had that issue since 2017. Some people I've seen have similar issues, but yeah, mods on top of mods. Everyone's game is unique :P

im getting a bug (dont know if its your mod but i think it is) where after the defeat and subsequent event combat is no longer an option as everyone just stands there as i keep swinging.

the reason i dont know is because around the same time i was also testing estrus chuurabus (dont know exact spelling) which hasnt been working lately.

Change in plans, the Scenario wont happen. I have reasons for it Ill explain later but in return Ill also remove Aura of the Aggressor as promised; Yay!

I hope this release will be less troublesome than the one in JoyFols cry..

Yamete! V2.0

You require a clean save for this Version

Content Table

• Reapers Mercy
  • Clocking
  • Miscellaneous
  • Bugfixes
  • Known Issues

Reapers Mercy

I already mentioned a few times that I removed Aura of the Aggressor, so lemme say it once more: I removed Aura of the Aggressor. Im sure no one really liked this System anyway, it was annoying, dull, plain and fairly disruptive; having a message box randomly popping up in your face, that aint fun

Our new System for Player Aggression is called "Reapers Mercy" and anyone who doesnt like this name shall be shot with 3 enchanted Arrows to the Knee

Reapers Mercy has the following Attributs & functionality:

• It can be toggled on & off through a Hotkey (much like Aura of the Aggressor)
  • There is also an optional Power in the Spell Menu to enable & disable it if Hotkeys are no fun for you
    (This Power can of course be removed & added through the MCM. If nothing glitches out, youll have it on Gamestart in your Inventory)
  • It works independent from the Combat Quest
  • Valid Weapons to knock an Actor down with Reapers Mercy:
    • Any melee weapons (Sword, Axe, Hammer, etc)
    • Bows (under the condition that the Arrow doesnt travel for longer than 3 seconds)
  • Invalid Weapons to knock an Actor down with Reapers Mercy:
    • Unarmed Combat
    • Magic
      (Im aware that this may annoy some people, Im looking for ways to make it possible through those 2 options, kinda hoping some of you may have an idea)
  • Actors hit while you are affected by Reapers Mercy...
    • will be essential for 3 Seconds or until knocked out, this allows our fellow Assassins & Stealth Archers to make use of it
    • will be evaluated by unique Knockdown Conditions 
      (Sounds more fancy than it is, you get a 4th Set of Regular Knockdown Conditions to customize, yay, of course that is also affected by the Master Setting on General) 
    • Actors knocked out by Reapers Mercy are put into Bleedout for .. erm.. forever. This overrides the Scenario you have chosen for that Actor Type in the MCM
    • You can activate an Actor that is knocked out through Reapers Mercy, this will give you a new Message prompt: You can choose what you want to do with this Actor:
      • Assault: Rape them. I mean.. ye. What did you expect here?
      • Kill: Self explanatory.. You cannot kill Actors that are considered essential
      • Free: This will free this Actor from the Reapers influence, they will be able to stand up and in case they were hostile before, turn them back hostile
        This is the only way for an Actor to escape Reapers Mercy
      • Cancel: Cancel the interaction.. do nothing..
    • Actors knocked down by Reapers Mercy are considered Protected, are disallowed to enter Combat and shouldnt be attacked by anyone
  • Reapers Mercy currently can only take care of 1 Actor
    (I dont think theres a lot you can do with those Victims right now, so I see no reason and giving you a large number of slots, it just makes it more complicated for me to add new stuff)

.. I think thats all

Going forward, I plan on including UI Extensions into this mod to allow more & better structured options for this Menu. Adding options is fairly easy now

Clocking

Clocking is another new System used to cache Aggressors. While an Aggressor is clocked out they wont be able to assault anyone else (in theory)

Clocking lasts up to 5 Minutes and is independend from the Combat Quest

Miscellaneous

MCM

• MCM has been restructured
    Im not happy with how it currently is but Reapers Mercy didnt really fit into the Player Page and I ran into issues to structure it properly with Reapers Mercy on its own Page. Im propably going to rework the MCM again in the near future but yea.. its currently an ugly MCM, Ill try to figure smth out, my pardon
  • Improved Follower Filter, Followers can now be filtered by Gender much like regular NPCs
  • Fixed a bunch of typos & minor visual flaws such as units (%/s/h) being removed on some of the Options when changing their value)

Combat Quest

• The Player is now treated independently from the Combat Quest
    Please note however that "until Combat ends" is a Feature controlled by the Combat Quest, so when your Scenario, which is supposed to last until Combat ends, before the Combat Quest started, Yamete will use a timer based Fallback instead
  • Assault Debug Notification no longer displays when the Player is the Aggressor
    I consider this unnecessary and frankly, bothersome since you already know what you're doing
  • When Yamete cant find SLF or SLF is disabled, it will Skip the SL Scene and go straight into the Scenario
    This should ideally prevent issues where the Quest becomes stuck, waiting indefinitely for a SL Scene to start . I also tried multiple attempts to add another Fallback in case Yamete does reach SL but SL doesnt return for some reason, all of them had mod breaking issues which made me give up on this
  • Cleaned up the 20394871239487 Papyrus Errors that were written on the Log on game start
  • Added a distance check: For an assault to happen, Aggressor & Victim now need to be within 2000 units (for comparison: Giant Camps are usually ~4000x4000 units)
  • Added a hostility check: For an assault to happen, Aggressor & Victim now need to be hostile towards each other, to avoid Assaults being triggered by friendly fire (e.g. Flame Atronachs Fire Bolt Skill)

Player Quest

• Added "Recovery Time" this is a minor Feature allowing an Assaulted Player to escape from their last Agrgessor before they turn hostile again

Bugfixes

Combat Quest

• Fixed a Bug that caused Actors to be stuck in an unaggressive State when changing Cell while that Actor is in Bleedout

Known Issues

• When leaving Cells while an Actor is in Bleedout, this Actor may be stuck in Bleedout until they are forced to play some other Animation (e.g. Stagger). This happens because forcefully putting Actors into Bleedout the way Yamete does (and Defeat too and pretty much any other mod with features like this too) glitches out this Actors behavior Graph (the thing that is responsible how the Actor moves around)
    I consider this a bug that this mod cannot fix as its an issue with Havok being unable to properly reset Behavior Graphs while a 3D isnt loaded - or glitching out Actors like that in first place. The only way I can currently see that would fix this Bug would be to run a Scan that instantly staggers every single Actor in the entire Cell everytime you change cells. I dont have to comment that this is unreasanoble heavy and just straight up stupid to fix such a minor issue

================================================================================================

The Issue with a delayed Scenario is simply that I need to look for a new Aggressor mid combat. Thats currently not possible. The only way to make a delayed Scenario possible with the current Yamete is by having the original Aggressor AFK next to you for X seconds, that just aint fun

So we throw away the delayed Scenario thing. V2 already includes part of what is necessary to make a proper Post Combat Bleedout happen but Im too scared to take massively big steps at once with this mod so I just left it with what we have in the current V2 and focus on Post Combat Stuff with the next version

8 hours ago, sdddll said:

Do you have any plan to add feature that can exclude specific npc/follower in future update?

No but I can technically add it anyway 

4 hours ago, osculim said:

Wanted to try the mod but it breaks better vampires feeding

How so? The Dialogue Prompt should only appear for Actors that you knocked down

9 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

wich is false I have it activate and fully installed it anyone know why ?

2 hours ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

It reports that  Sexlab is not running when I or an NPC gets below 50% health. Even though Sexlab is running and working fine.

I forgot an exclamation mark in my scripts. My pardon, I cry

/E Uploaded a Patch for this

====================

I also forgot a lil Detail I added in V2:

Player Quest

• Added "Recovery Time" this is a minor Feature allowing an Assaulted Player to escape from their last Agrgessor before they turn hostile again

====================

Also about Bug reports:

When something with an Actor (e.g. Followers) isnt working I need to know

- Can you reproduce it? I cant fix what I cant reproduce

- How to reproduce?

- What Actor Type isnt working?

- What istn working? The more details the better even if they dont seem necessary. This mod isnt as straightforward as it may look 

- Was there a Scene/Scenario?

- Did that Scene/Scenario involve the bugged out Actor?

- How many Actors where in fight with you, Count of Followers and regular Actors