• 4 weeks later...

I thought great another slave mod like Skyrim where you capture a bunch of slaves that do nothing until you want some playtime. thanks to this tutorial. I really wish more where mods were better explained. Getting a post-it note explanation sucks. Thanks to you I am going to try this mod that I was about to pass by.

On 3/22/2021 at 2:53 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

recomend.jpg.9fc55223061881c0a718ad8fa519fb23.jpg

Just in case some one else asks, this is a list of mods that I enjoy and recommend;

Essentials:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

LooksMenu at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Armorsmith Extended at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Clothes:

Sporty Underwear - CBBE - BodySlide at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community* you asked about

DA Merged 11 Pack at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

SuitDreams - Sexy Female Clothes pack CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Hair:

Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

MiscHairstyle1.6  Download  47 New hairs for male... - Fallout 4 Mods: MiscHairstyle / MoreHairstyles for male & female (tumblr.com)

Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Fallout 4 Mod: Black Desert Online Hairs - YouTube the mod is in the video description under the video.

Appearance replacers: 

Raider Overhaul WIP at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Agemo's NPCs at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Hot Mama Settlers and Bandits at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Hot Mama NPCs Nuka World at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Improved Raider Bosses at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Money Mags at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community* my favorite

Nasty Nisha at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Manly Mason at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Furniture and Fetters:

Devious Devices - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

Roggvir's DD Items Manager - Other - LoversLab

TortureDevices - Animation - LoversLab

Prisoner Shackles at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

ZaZOut4 Beta V.003 - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

Real Handcuffs - Other - LoversLab

Slave Collar Explosion MOD at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Tone Restraint at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Not-at-all-kinky Slave Collar and Manacles - Armor & Clothing - LoversLab these don't hovel your slaves

Stripper Pole - Models & Textures - LoversLab

Companions for Just Business:

[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19) - Combat Sex - LoversLab

Raider Pet - Quests - LoversLab

AAF Violate - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

Knockout Framework (Death Alternative) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

[AAF] RSE II: Brothels & Prostitution (01/10/20) - Dialog Sex - LoversLab

[AAF] Sex Attributes - Framework (1/4/2021) - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

Combat Strip Lite (1/26/2020) - Sexual Content - LoversLab

Sim Settlements - Conqueror at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Sim Settlements at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

SKK Combat Stalkers (hostile spawns) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Animations: 

50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Framework & Resources - LoversLab

Crazy6987 - Sex Animation - Animation - LoversLab

Atomic Lust at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Atmosphere enhancers:

Desperados Overhaul at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

BADLANDS - Landscape Retexture at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Desert-like Weather Chances from Vanilla or True Storms - Dusty Dude Abides Mod Series at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Desert Settler Farming - Dusty Dude Abides Immersion Mod Series at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Settlement stuff:

Snappable Covenant Walls at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

SKK Combat Settlers (health and power armor) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community because my slaves loath me and would never fight on my behalf.

Transfer Settlements - Shareable Settlement Blueprints at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Raider Minutemen Flag Replacement at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Ok sorry I took so long to respond. I think these will get you started on becoming the wasteland's worst kind of scum pretty adequately.

Big Thanks! I am trying FO4 for the first time and was damn now I have to research every damn mod and find what works good. you saved me many hours of boredom. This gives me a good starting point.

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2021 at 1:13 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Yes. I maxed out this slave by using the prostitutions function. I set her up right outside of fizz top grill in Nuka World where she would get a ton of clients because the area is high traffic. Every time she gets a client it will increase her sex skill and prostitution skill level. It is also HIGHLY profitable, and she does everything automatically. So you can just leave her to it. One thing to consider though, is that she will make so much money it is probably more pofitable to keep her doing prostituion then selling her for a measily $3000 caps.

Approach your slave. Hit the action button. Hit the top button for "talk." scroll down to "about your work..." Then choose "you are going into prostitution here."

She will begin working right where the two of you had your conversation. Thats all there is to it. If memory serves me correctly.

I will probably cover the process again in my next tutorial "features of just business" see you around.

byebye.jpg.32aee300a541c52403ee6af8b7d5755d.jpg

Hi so how do I collect the caps profit from a slave I told to do prostitution?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 9:33 AM, spy0948 said:

How can i customize npc like you is that a mod or something?

No, it's part of "just business." You will only be limited by your ability to customize your own character. Well for the most part anyway.

Approach your slave.  Hit the action button and pull up the dialogue menu.

pic1.jpg.45b0828dcf0f2f8bfc1c3e6d643c40eb.jpg

Scroll down to "info." click on that.

pic2.jpg.8573e26f642a6447e83da731af7317d2.jpg

Then scroll to "change appearance."

pic3.jpg.0d822c1fb304e72190c72ca981fadc3b.jpg

From here you will be given a list of options to customize your slave's appearance. It should be 

fairly self-explanatory at this point. I hope. It's been a long time since I played, sorry. 

I am fairly certain it's this simple though. Try it out and let me know.

On 1/7/2022 at 6:52 AM, JRchiken said:

for some reason my dialogue is stuck to only 4 lines and extended dialogue should be working properly. don't know what to do. 

Hm, all I can think of is that you might have another mod that messes with the Dialogue menu just like "XDI" does. "Extended Dialogue Interface" needs to be the only mod of that type that is installed otherwise it will probably mess up the way "just business" functions. Sorry for the very late replay. If my answer didn't help, try the main help forum for just business.

On 12/17/2021 at 4:54 PM, PunkRock Vixen said:

I'm having a issue here. I go to talk to the buyers at the auction house but nothing happens. Followed this process step by step. 

Are you still having this problem, or did you figure it out? I know the part with "additional dialogue mode" can be tricky.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a question I haven't seen asked, maybe because no one has ever tried it...

I'm already running a bunch of mods, and my load order is near maxed out.  Plus, I have a conflict with the Auction House mod listed here and another mod that also uses space in the Hotel Rexford, so I can't really install the auction mod.

Has anyone here done the NW quest Open Season to kill all the raider bosses, and while doing so, used Just Business to capture and enslave one or more of the gang leaders (Nisha/Mags/Mason/William)???  If you capture and enslave one or more of them, are you still able to sell slaves to them afterwards, or is the captured version a clone with the same name but not the selling/buying functionality?

On 2/22/2022 at 12:54 AM, travelmedic said:

Darnit, that's what I was afraid of

Yes, it breaks quests completely when you enslave the unique actors needed for those quests to progress.  The clones cannot fill the mandatory ReferenceAliases for the quest.  So don't use Just Business to enslave Unique Characters until their quests are completed.

Спасибо за очень подробную и понятную инструкцию. Это просто шикарно, так в точности и понятно расписать весь функционал своего мода. Очень редка такое можно встретить.

On 3/1/2022 at 7:09 PM, Carven said:

Спасибо за очень подробную и понятную инструкцию. Это просто шикарно, так в точности и понятно расписать весь функционал своего мода. Очень редка такое можно встретить.

Russian translated to English

"Thank you for a very detailed and understandable instruction. It's just gorgeous, so accurately and clearly describe all the functionality of your mod. It is very rare to find such a thing.

Thanks Craven! I had to translate your text, but I was surprised to see you appreciated my tutorial. I love it when people let me know it helped them. Cheers bro!

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Morion4 said:

am having an issue, I have the auction house mod and it won't let me sell the slave.
I did everything mention in the tutorial, but the only dialogue option is "nothing"

Do you have "Extended Dialogue Interface" installed? XDI.ba2 & XDI.esm

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2021 at 3:11 AM, mizar28 said:

The reason i got for using Just Business its that it took long for the settlements to fill in the "normal way". Using the beacon meant that i have to go back and check which settlers are not assigned, sometimes i forgot the amount of persons and had to go there and check if there was any one new... (i discover that i suck for management tasks.) Sometimes the beacon didnt attract anyone in weeks! thats why i use to built my settlements according the actual number of settlers instead of the expected number of settlers and that was so annoying.

Saving settlers from the Automatron dlc, didnt brought any better, i always got there late: or they all died or the one who survived its not the recruitable one. if i manage to destroy the robots before the attack, dont count as rescue and cant be recruited neither... Just business helped me to fill the vacancy in my settlements and added some stability on my supply production.

Now allow me to change the appearence of the raiders and looks like im fighting super models...

20200126234018_1.jpg

20200120133206_1.jpg

20200308020433_1.jpg

Hi May I Ask, where can I find your body and outfit mod ?

Do you mean me? Let me see, I haven't played in a long time, and I have at least +100 mods. 

872735845_headshot.jpg.08e624820296870c0a3703905df0c73c.jpg

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

LooksMenu at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

People Collars at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

CROSS Familiar Eyepatch and Horn at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Toxic Raider Death Edition at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Sporty Underwear - CBBE - BodySlide at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

The Eyes Of Beauty Fallout Edition at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

I think that is all you need. You might need this too for the Armor smith station.

Armorsmith Extended at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

As for her look, I wish I knew how to make share a preset of her. It might not be too hard if I unpack the game, but at the moment it's beyond me. Harley isn't too hard to make though. I don't think you need any makeup mods. Vanilla assets will do I believe. Although I had some DC Harley Quinn Makeup for a while but something about it became problematic and I stopped using it reluctantly.

Anyway, start with this Halle Berry looking preset from the vanilla game.

halleberry.jpg.1a1582bee77c9e5ae9a528b0306c5f6b.jpg

You will have to recolor her skin to the palest shade possible-because Harley is Caucasian. I remember swelling the bottom lip up a bit to giver her those DC Comics lips. I may have changed the eyebrows-maybe not. Cant remember. Pick what you like. Add black lipstick, too much eyeshadow in all the eye shadow options, and several serious looking scars for her face. Find the pigtails from Azar's Ponytails hairstyles and equip them in Golden Blond color-I think. It should be Azar ponytail 15. I believe she has Nordic Blue eye color, but anything you pick from "Eyes of Beauty" is going to look fierce baby!

facestuff2.jpg.d70a4ec5bc042ef5ab50a9eeb285c76e.jpg

I would say tweaking her face is probably not necessary. She probably already looks great. But if you are wondering whether I did, I may have slanted her eyes slightly. I may have augmented her cheek bones and swollen her cheeks very gently, not by too much. Female characteristics should not be exaggerated too much.

As for her body, I found it in this state when I checked it.

body.jpg.f8b0a8a30867f2e195440fa55b84db5d.jpg

I was actually going to write a short story about this character, and I may in the future. As for her body, I would say she is tall, slim, angular, and leggy. She is very fit, but soft enough to be appealing. She does not look like a powerlifter-even though she is secretly genetically altered and can strangle most men.  So she looks like one of the Pussy Cat Dolls but she can break your back over her knee Mortal Kombat style the moment it suits her to do so.

On to the outfit.  For some reason the outfit is scattered into different sections instead of being all together in one spot. It's annoying. You will need to equip each one of these "Toxic Raider" items. You need the armor, the clothes, and the gloves.

equip.jpg.ab665b14da4deb7feb83f3191987ae25.jpg

You can find all the "Toxic Raider" items at the Armor Smith Station. Not at the Armor Workbench. The clothes are under "OUTFITS-RAIDER." The Armor is under "ARMOR-TOXIC RAIDER." The Gloves are under "HANDS-GLOVES." And there's one more item under "PIERCINGS." I don't think I am actually wearing it though. 

The Cross Eyepatch and the Double Dog Collar are both made at the chemistry station.

chemistry.jpg.7f1b5392f2f8e145fefb63b692546859.jpg

They should be under "People Collars," and "Eyepatch." Simples!

convoy.jpg.495d1b825b75df1d5df05e9b561e32ee.jpg

Thanks for taking an interesting in my character! I dont know if you were wondering but I will tell you anyway. This Harley isn't the H Quinn from DC comics. At least not in my conception of her. No, she's much more evil, and she doesn't have the annoying accent. This bitch is a  heartless bloodthirsty psychopath. She's technically an institute genetically augmented courser designed to fit in with raider society. She Hunts women on the surface and sells them as sex slaves, but she also donates them to the institute for their black projects. And she is a flaming lesbian sadist! Have fun with my fantasy.

All the best, from the "Slave Hunter."

Edited by SlaveHunter311

I dont know if you are talking about the slave girls gear: Equippable Bikini High Heels Stockings and Gloves at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Dicky's Pinup Outfit CBBE Fusion Girl at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

The dead raider: CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Honest Abe's Armor Series CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

My armor its Batman´s Beyond Red Hood Armor, from bethesda net

The weapons are this: HK USP .45(New) with Tactical knife at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Glock 86 - Plasma Pistol at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

The body preset came with this outfit: GRIM Zero Suit Samus - DELETED at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

But as you can see, it were deleted.

Dont be fooled of the first pic, she was pregnant so her belly looks different from the body preset

Edited by mizar28
  • 1 month later...
On 4/3/2022 at 4:38 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

And she is a flaming lesbian sadist!

Amazing how fun that playthrough can be.  I do the same one except mine is cold and calculating.  I also use Commonwealth Captives to find mine.  Lock a collar on 'em through the trade menu....rescue a poor damsel in distress then betray her by enslaving her AGAIN.  I think your character and mine should get together for drinks and a hunting party.