On 5/27/2022 at 12:14 PM, DarthNyriss said:

Amazing how fun that playthrough can be.  I do the same one except mine is cold and calculating.  I also use Commonwealth Captives to find mine.  Lock a collar on 'em through the trade menu....rescue a poor damsel in distress then betray her by enslaving her AGAIN.  I think your character and mine should get together for drinks and a hunting party.

Oh, THAT would be the best!  

cover.jpg.ca1b19942dc99fe6e58442202e9f8e02.jpg

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Does the Auction House interfere in any way with the New Rexford Hotel that comes out of Depravity?

Also, has anyone changed the appearance of a slave only to have it sink into the ground? That happened to me last night. I changed her hair, makeup, and bod, and when I hit Enter to complete the process she faded out. I had to use the "Kill Slave" option to remove her from my roster because I could not get her to reappear, not even through Fast Travel or summoning her to my location.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, onfaller13 said:

how do you take off the dirt of the raiders? 

I think this mod will clean up most of the raiders you encounter.

HotMammas

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9975?tab=files

There are better options however, follow the link;

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/152407-how-to-use-just-business-to-capture-slaves/?do=findComment&comment=3409651

10 minutes ago, sickness6501 said:

Can't seem to sell my slaves, I followed all the above steps but for some reason only the prostitution dialog options appear

Really? are all the other options showing up just like in my screens? maybe you didn't install XDI, or you have another mod the confilcts with XDI? Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

pic1.jpg.a721ff8b78e3ca521f9a78b6253bbf41.jpg

1 minute ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Really? are all the other options showing up just like in my screens? maybe you didn't install XDI, or you have another mod the confilcts with XDI? Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

pic1.jpg.a721ff8b78e3ca521f9a78b6253bbf41.jpg

I click that but when I talk to the snatchers/bosses/auctioneers using the additional dialog I don't get the I want to sell you a slave option

On 6/10/2022 at 5:35 AM, mikehunttg said:

Does the Auction House interfere in any way with the New Rexford Hotel that comes out of Depravity?

Also, has anyone changed the appearance of a slave only to have it sink into the ground? That happened to me last night. I changed her hair, makeup, and bod, and when I hit Enter to complete the process she faded out. I had to use the "Kill Slave" option to remove her from my roster because I could not get her to reappear, not even through Fast Travel or summoning her to my location.

They turn invisible due to a hair physics mod apparently, from what I read in the JB thread this happened to a few ppl it's also abit risky to edit them to as stuff just goes wrong and weird or CTDs.

If you pop over to the JB thread and go to the end of the thread and work back like 2 or 3 pages you will find it, there wasn't much in the way of a fix though other than not using that hair mod

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, greg100 said:

So I guess there's no chance of you or your companions getting enslaved?

That would be a epic mission to rescue them .

Oh, you silly Billy. There's a couple mods for that.

[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19) - Combat Sex - LoversLab

Raider Pet - Quests - LoversLab

AAF Violate - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

check out this thread for other mods I recommend.

Also, that might be a thing that happens in the Fallout 4 Depravity mod.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
On 8/13/2022 at 11:15 AM, TheBigPink said:

They turn invisible due to a hair physics mod apparently, from what I read in the JB thread this happened to a few ppl it's also abit risky to edit them to as stuff just goes wrong and weird or CTDs.

If you pop over to the JB thread and go to the end of the thread and work back like 2 or 3 pages you will find it, there wasn't much in the way of a fix though other than not using that hair mod

yes, the slave often disappear for a while if you change their hair, but you can leave your settlement for a while and then come back, and they usually reappear after they get loaded back in. I believe there is a console command that might make them reappear as well but I don't remember what it is. sorry.

11 hours ago, Jarnin said:

Is there a way to sell slaves to regular ol' npcs? Like a patch or companion mod for JB?

hm, well sort of. I don't know that I would say you need a companion mod besides "auction house." You might be able to in Depravity too, i just dont know because I havent played it yet. I mean with Nuka world you have the raider bosses. With "auction house" you have the Snatchers outside of many bases and you have the room in the upstairs of the Rexford Hotel. I would think that would be enough but there are other options. 

Theres Fallout 4 "Slavery System." But I do NOT recommend it, mostly because I don't know much about it. The author could not be bothered to explain how to use it very much at all. And most people consider the mod fairly broken. But I believe I've seen slaves being sold to super mutants in a video before. And I think I tried it myself once apon a time and it worked. But I would not go down that road. I think that mod is too hanky.

There is a way to program npc's to except slave trade by jerry rigging the system though. I think I saw somebody post a patch to "Just business" that would enable you to sell to most npc's like settlers and ect. But the connection I am using at work is really slow and I've lost patience for combing through the thread here on loverslab. You will just have to look through it yourself. I think I saw it on the main help thread for "just business." And it was some time this year. If i had to guess I would say late spring/early summer. So closer to the end of the thread. I would find it for you but its taking like a million years every time i try to change the page of the thread.

• 2 months later...
On 2/15/2021 at 6:18 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

sale.jpg.bd45b8e43e847d05586f7edaffe5f97e.jpg

Just a little FYI. I found a slave who's stats were maxed out. 100% submission, 100% sex skill, and 100% prostitution skill. I was able to sell her for 3000 caps. I am assuming that means that each skill is capable of increasing the sale price of the slave by 1000 caps then. The more you know....

I've never actually seen anyone use this mod and keep any clothing whatsoever on the slaves, keeping them completely naked (except for the collar). So why did you use the "sporty underwear" bottom on the slaves in these pictures?

On 4/2/2022 at 11:38 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

This Harley isn't the H Quinn from DC comics. At least not in my conception of her. No, she's much more evil, and she doesn't have the annoying accent. This bitch is a  heartless bloodthirsty psychopath. She's technically an institute genetically augmented courser designed to fit in with raider society. She Hunts women on the surface and sells them as sex slaves, but she also donates them to the institute for their black projects. And she is a flaming lesbian sadist!

I've always used this mod as though the player is some kind of Kellogg mixed with a fearsome raider boss, and using his power to either kill or enslave the commonwealth's people

2 hours ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

I've never actually seen anyone use this mod and keep any clothing whatsoever on the slaves, keeping them completely naked (except for the collar). So why did you use the "sporty underwear" bottom on the slaves in these pictures?

You find that peculiar? Its just a kink. I like my girls to wear thongs and G-Strings with their manacles and collar. I guess there is something about that V shape of women's underwear that really triggers me. Especially the cheeky back part. Different strokes for differnt folks, ya know.

22 hours ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

I've always used this mod as though the player is some kind of Kellogg mixed with a fearsome raider boss, and using his power to either kill or enslave the commonwealth's people

Actually, my character kind of is like Kellog. She's a genetically produced Courser, but she's taken damage in the field that resulted in her getting cybernetic upgrades. Thus, the eye patch rig. Harley has a Terminator eye under that thing with several useful applications that come with it.  Long range scope, text, visual/audio coms, thermal, night-vision, plus motion tracker, 50 meter tactical layout map, and AI generated recommended responses.  She keeps the eye patch on when she isn't using the features though because her mission is to blend in with Raider Society.

But of course, that's just a personal lore I've imagined about her.

face.jpg.5efb077941b963b000cb7c52f493054b.jpg

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 3:47 PM, edpafallout said:

Thank you for your three tutorials, they were spot on and are much appreciated.  Can you by chance help me understand the "Quartermaster" job?  I tried loading the Brahman with "stuff" and it disappeared when I checked later in the game.

E

Have you tried reading through xRCx's guide on the convoy system?

What is and how to use the Convoy System in "Just Business" to send your captured NPC’s to your settlements - Fallout 4 Adult Mods - LoversLab

Late to the party but a BIG THANK YOU for this. This helped me jump right in. Your tutorials are easy to follow and to the point. Excellent work! 

Any idea how to re-capture an escaped slave? I locate mine and they run until I shoot them. When they go down It says "Slave" with the action button option but nothing happens. She just stands there forever. LOL 

Anyways, thanks for the time and effort. We all appreciate it! 

On 1/4/2023 at 3:50 PM, joshk98k said:

Late to the party but a BIG THANK YOU for this. This helped me jump right in. Your tutorials are easy to follow and to the point. Excellent work! 

Any idea how to re-capture an escaped slave? I locate mine and they run until I shoot them. When they go down It says "Slave" with the action button option but nothing happens. She just stands there forever. LOL 

Anyways, thanks for the time and effort. We all appreciate it! 

You are not doing anything wrong. The escape slave quest is just glitchy and you cant get the dialogue menu to appear alot of the time. I usualy turn off the escape slave feature in the mcm menu.

• 3 months later...