4 hours ago, xRCx said:

You may say "why not just assign settlers the normal way?"... just put a radio beacon and wait until people arrive.

The reason i got for using Just Business its that it took long for the settlements to fill in the "normal way". Using the beacon meant that i have to go back and check which settlers are not assigned, sometimes i forgot the amount of persons and had to go there and check if there was any one new... (i discover that i suck for management tasks.) Sometimes the beacon didnt attract anyone in weeks! thats why i use to built my settlements according the actual number of settlers instead of the expected number of settlers and that was so annoying.

Saving settlers from the Automatron dlc, didnt brought any better, i always got there late: or they all died or the one who survived its not the recruitable one. if i manage to destroy the robots before the attack, dont count as rescue and cant be recruited neither... Just business helped me to fill the vacancy in my settlements and added some stability on my supply production.

Now allow me to change the appearence of the raiders and looks like im fighting super models...

20200126234018_1.jpg

20200120133206_1.jpg

20200308020433_1.jpg

On 4/3/2021 at 4:41 PM, mizar28 said:

The reason i got for using Just Business its that it took long for the settlements to fill in the "normal way". Using the beacon meant that i have to go back and check which settlers are not assigned, sometimes i forgot the amount of persons and had to go there and check if there was any one new... (i discover that i suck for management tasks.) Sometimes the beacon didnt attract anyone in weeks! thats why i use to built my settlements according the actual number of settlers instead of the expected number of settlers and that was so annoying.

Saving settlers from the Automatron dlc, didnt brought any better, i always got there late: or they all died or the one who survived its not the recruitable one. if i manage to destroy the robots before the attack, dont count as rescue and cant be recruited neither... Just business helped me to fill the vacancy in my settlements and added some stability on my supply production.

Now allow me to change the appearence of the raiders and looks like im fighting super models...

20200126234018_1.jpg

20200120133206_1.jpg

20200308020433_1.jpg

Lol, absolutely. That's one of the best tools of this mod. I made some presets by myself first, and then I changed the gunners and raider's faces with them (I will share some screenshots later). I'm relatively new to the game, so, some presets are pretty old, and either don't show in-game or bug the game. The one that @SlaveHunter311 shared with me, the Claire preset, that one went pretty well tho. May I ask, where can I find the mod that shows the hour in the top left corner of the hud?

23 hours ago, xRCx said:

Lol, absolutely. That's one of the best tools of this mod. I made some presets by myself first, and then I changed the gunners and raider's faces with them (I will share some screenshots later). I'm relatively new to the game, so, some presets are pretty old, and either don't show in-game or bug the game. The one that @SlaveHunter311 shared with me, the Claire preset, that one went pretty well tho. May I ask, where can I find the mod that shows the hour in the top left corner of the hud?

Here you go:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22372

I cannot believe I didnt know about this! This is a real nice companion to out collection of mods. There is even a character in there inspired by and named after Harley Quin involved in the story of this mod. Thats ironic because I was going to write a fanfiction about my own Harley. That just stuck out to me. But its besides the point. Here take a look.

Depravity - A Harmless Bit of Fun at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Fallout 4's Next DLC Sized Mod is Here - The New Evil Overhaul (Depravity Mod) - YouTube

Also there's this alternate start option here:

DLYH -- light alternate start-- at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

4 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

I cannot believe I didnt know about this! This is a real nice companion to out collection of mods. There is even a character in there inspired by and named after Harley Quin involved in the story of this mod. Thats ironic because I was going to write a fanfiction about my own Harley. That just stuck out to me. But its besides the point. Here take a look.

Fallout 4's Next DLC Sized Mod is Here - The New Evil Overhaul (Depravity Mod) - YouTube

I thought you based you Char on Depravity mod, thats why i didnt mention anything, I really liked that mod, but it depends on Outcasts and Remnants and sadly it conflict with places that already changed like Natick Banks and so on...

22 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Yeah, he makes some awesome mods. You can check all of his "DLC's" here https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/14313259?tab=user+files

He made near ~60h of content between all his mods, including Depravity, which has the Harley companion. As Mizar28 said, I'm pretty sure all of his "DLC's" depend on its previous one, so you need to download lot of stuff, and maybe you don't want all of that.

Speaking of other mods, and before I forget it, here's one that massively increases immersion of Just Business. I use both together and it is amazing because it features a "Karma" system for every good or evil action you make in-game (you can even decide which ones are considered good or evil actions), you can go to prison because of them (or worse) or you can become the Jesus Christ of the Commonwealth, and it has many, MANY more features (you can even give the middle finger to everyone you don't like! (looking at you, Preston)). But be warned that because this mod is as big as "horizon" or similar, once installed, you cannot uninstall it or it will destroy, smash and send to hell your saved game. You are gonna need to start a new one. Oh, and by the way, it is fully voiced (I remember a Mizar28 comment about that) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42857?tab=description

For SlaveHunter311 and me, that we both play on the evil side, it makes you feel that you are the true villain of the Commonwealth, and not that ill-made attempt of evil that The Institute is supposed to be for the "surface people". Pffff....

33 minutes ago, xRCx said:

Thank you very much

Dont mention it.

About Crime and Punishment mod, Im running some test in a different profile where i dont use just business ( i use mod organizer profile changing system after a fiasco with anime race messing with my data folder) Since CaP has its own slavery feature and i wanted see how its works by itself and how those slaves behave. with very little outcome ( yet) because they dont surrender ergo i can't slave them, i know i can tinker that on the mcm but watching all the options gives me headache so ill stick up with just business for now.

But it makes me wonder: in which way increases immersion for just business?

16 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Dont mention it.

About Crime and Punishment mod, Im running some test in a different profile where i dont use just business ( i use mod organizer profile changing system after a fiasco with anime race messing with my data folder) Since CaP has its own slavery feature and i wanted see how its works by itself and how those slaves behave. with very little outcome ( yet) because they dont surrender ergo i can't slave them, i know i can tinker that on the mcm but watching all the options gives me headache so ill stick up with just business for now.

But it makes me wonder: in which way increases immersion for just business?

Yeah. The author itself said that the mod wasn't intended to be rated "M" (although it is) specifically for that stuff, BUT you can activate those features if you want to, even tho are pretty SFW (i.g. black screens), so, here's where dependency to other mods/AAF take place, including Just Business. TBH, I don't play with any of the excessively rough stuff available here, like AAF Violate or similar, nor any zoophilia/creatures stuff, but looks like CaP integrates all that stuff (I'm not sure about that tho) and many other into the mod itself , even CWSS Redux!, so, if you deactivate the mods that CaP natively has a funtion for and then you think that CaP has a very little outcome at any given area, you just need to play with the sliders, or deactivate the native feature in CaP, and activate your prefered mod.

About the immersion that I'm talking about, it is increased thanks to CaP tools, i.g., the 3 layers the author talks about. So, let's say: my playthrough involves criminal activities, not only capturing some raiders to do some farming, but maaaaaaybe capturing some settlers too (I know, I know, I'm the wasteland's worst kind of scum SlaveHunter311 was talking about). Also stealing, killing... kind of accidentally... some settlers... at many locations... and all the people at The Third Rail too... damn, I need to stop doing that. Aaaanyway, now your actions have consequences. So, by using Just Business and capture some settlers, is at that moment when CaP kicks in, and your bounty level goes up (because CaP counts it as a death, it's just JB preventing that so you can capture that NPC, a.k.a., mod integration). If you reach a high level, well, you need to face justice. So, now, you are not the only one hunting thanks to Just Business, but bounty hunters are hunting you too, thanks to CaP (mod integration again). They capture you, and you need to pay some fines, go to prison, or freaking worse. Now, that's immersion!, instead of just happily jumping and walking with an ear-to-ear smile throughout the Commonwealth knowing that nothing is going to happen to you even tho you have like 5 or 6 settlements filled with captured NPC's.

1 hour ago, xRCx said:

Yeah. The author itself said that the mod wasn't intended to be rated "M" (although it is) specifically for that stuff, BUT you can activate those features if you want to, even tho are pretty SFW (i.g. black screens), so, here's where dependency to other mods/AFF take place, including Just Business. TBH, I don't play with any of the excessively rough stuff available here, like AFF Violate or similar, nor any zoophilia/creatures stuff, but looks like CaP integrates all that stuff (I'm not sure about that tho) and many other into the mod itself , even CWSS Redux!, so, if you deactivate the mods that CaP natively has a funtion for and then you think that CaP has a very little outcome at any given area, you just need to play with the sliders, or deactivate the native feature in CaP, and activate your prefered mod.

About the immersion that I'm talking about, it is increased thanks to CaP tools, i.g., the 3 layers the author talks about. So, let's say: my playthrough involves criminal activities, not only capturing some raiders to do some farming, but maaaaaaybe capturing some settlers too (I know, I know, I'm the wasteland's worst kind of scum SlaveHunter311 was talking about). Also stealing, killing... kind of accidentally... some settlers... at many locations... and all the people at The Third Rail too... damn, I need to stop doing that. Aaaanyway, now your actions have consequences. So, by using Just Business and capture some settlers, is at that moment when CaP kicks in, and your bounty level goes up (because CaP counts it as a death, it's just JB preventing that so you can capture that NPC, a.k.a., mod integration). If you reach a high level, well, you need to face justice. So, now, you are not the only one hunting thanks to Just Business, but bounty hunters are hunting you too, thanks to CaP (mod integration again). They capture you, and you need to pay some fines, go to prison, or freaking worse. Now, that's immersion!, instead of just happily jumping and walking with an ear-to-ear smile throughout the Commonwealth knowing that nothing is going to happen to you even tho you have like 5 or 6 settlements filled with captured NPC's.

I see, well, i wouldnt know since i dont play that way, as much i would be the bounty hunter. i have to see how integrates with cwss, you gain/lose karma for taking a bath?

On 4/7/2021 at 1:36 AM, mizar28 said:

I see, well, i wouldnt know since i dont play that way, as much i would be the bounty hunter. i have to see how integrates with cwss, you gain/lose karma for taking a bath?

Yeah, that specific feature is pretty immersive if you play on the "evil" side. I haven't tested it with me as a bounty hunter, but will do (when I'm done paying all my debts with the justice, of course).

That's correct. Well, not a bath as far as I know, but using the WC in public cause you karma reduction

• 4 weeks later...

I am really glad you said something. I makes my day when people let me know they appreciate the things that I make. I really do need to get back to doing more of them too. Thanks a lot for you reply. 

But you know also, this is like the best picture in the world. I love this picture. You can just both see and feel the resentful hatred in her eyes. I don't know why she doesn't just strangle this tiny goblin that's not even half her size. It must be that he has her in like a magical shock collar or something awesome like that because from what i know Ciri is a warrior and for whatever reason she can't lay a finger on this guy no matter how insufferably humiliating her captivity has become. And to me that is the best kind of fantasy bdsm.

ciri_sex_slave_by_lemon3d_ddqfgpv-fullview.thumb.jpg.b6127baecef9ace40203ce68b83fb0b7.jpg

This picture is awesome. I wonder when we will get a full blown standalone rpg of similar quality to Fallout 3/4 or Skyrim (so nothing fancy tech wise) that allows for stuff like that without the need of mods. I mean c'mon, we're well into the 21st century and the possibilities should be endless! I think an averagely well done open world game based on the world of Gor would be a doozie. A game where you develop bonds with your partners as slaves, masters or equals, with lots of stats to level up and all sorts of fantasy objects.

• 3 weeks later...

Long time no see. How's the hunting?

Just passed by to say hi and also because I remember you are a Harley fan, so, right now I'm hunting throughout the Commonwealth with a Harley outfit, not for any specific reason, just liked it and thought I could share it here. Stay safe and happy hunting!

Image1.png.54501df47823cdb015331954e5216805.png

Image2.png.4076f3c8bde542c43156bb6be61970cb.png

Edited by xRCx

Thanks for checking in. I am flattered someone remembers me. I have just been working a lot and haven't made time to get fallout 4 back up and running. its kind of hard with a computer that only has 250 G's. Making room for everything has got me pulling my hair out. I will probably get it back up and running though pretty soon. I have some work to do on my tattoo project that is long overdue, and I really want to see it through to completion. Because its really hot to put tattoo's on your slave's butt and face! DoxCllox may still be working on part of it, I haven't checked yet. I really like the outfit and hair your using could you send me a link t where you got it? I might like to try it out. I also have new tutorials i want to work on. I was half way done with one before I screwed up my computer. Anyway thanks for being friendly. I am kind of a needy person and I appreciate it when people notice I am alive. Its a middle child kind of thing.  See you next time.

1362570871_headshot.jpg.56f766eeb366ec2d640272f376e461d2.jpg

Yeah, been there. Lot of work too, but meh, taking advantage of the pandemic with the fact that social life still not as much as before, I easily find some room to play a bit from time to time. And yes, you absolutely need to put your hands on an external drive so you can port your mods and games there. 250gb is not that much these days (considering the fact that there are +1gb mods, for example), and between work stuff, personal stuff and games, well.... i can imagine why you are pulling your hair. I've heard about a mod that put some tattoos on your PC, and according to its description, it has like +500 tattoos. That mod doesn't fit my playstyle, but can work on yours definetively, if you want to try it before your mod is released. Also, if you need help with the tutorials, assuming they're "just business" tutorials, I can help you out, NP. Did you try Depravity after all? About the outfit I'm using, say no more, here is it (hair included), but I also play with this hairstyle:

imagen.png.b991e4e24f9f93e3b0699954b744d7bb.png

or with a 2nd outfit choice (where you can find this hairstyle), with ripped fishnets at the ankles

imagen.png.4213218769a8b3eb504507b8d503b44e.png

• 2 weeks later...

Its really thoughtful of you to offer to help with the tutorials. I would say I don't need help but with them, or at least I wouldn't if my computer was working. But if you feel inspired to something maybe you should try writing a tutorial for just business. If you do a good thorough job Ignotumvirum will post a link to it on his main page. If you do it I suggest you use a similar formula to the one i used. I like to think mine get right to the point and are idiot proof. Exactly what new modders need. If not don't worry. As soon as i find a solution i will be back to writing them. Its a pleasurable pastime for me. I just need to get over this slump. Also thanks for the links. Maybe I will try them out when i get a chance.

435893299_headshot.jpg.4d4dd3b6bfece40285f84e329478c7fc.jpg

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the late, late response. I had full schedule the last month with zero time to play. Yeah, I'm looking forward on creating the tutorial. I think i'm going to have some time in a couple weeks or so. You covered pretty good the "sell" and "acquire" stuff so i'm just going to focus on the little details, like the convoy system and the automatic/manual settlers' placement, maybe something else that I'm missing atm (accepting suggestions). I actually thought in using the same writing style as you, with some screenshots. Hope you solved all the problems with your PC. I'll let you know when the tutorial is done so you can share if you want to. About the links, no problem, glad to help.

Hey that's great. I was actually working on the convoy system already before I messed up the my computer. It is fixed now though. Anyway If you really want to do the convoy system though I think you should. I am glad I got someone inspired enough to continue my work. Just make sure you have everything installed correctly. Your interface should look just like mine. I hope that you follow my example carefully. Its best to make a tutorial idiot proof. Also do some testing to make sure you know absolutely everything about the convoy system. I will tell you when I was working on it I found it was a little buggy.  Make sure your thorough simple and provide every little step of what to do. Not to mention plenty of pictures that show what it looks like at each step and what the interface looks like when "just business" is correctly installed.  I hope you have a character and slaves that are photogenic and appealing. And lastly have fun with it and don't be afraid to express your sense of humor. Please don't be disgusting though. Drippy jokes are yuck.

I've got to say I am proud someone has taken up the torch from me. Hopefully we can work on the rest of these "just business" features together! Oh and one last thing. Good luck!

cover.jpg.33669a82521889a5a1d1c89bd145869e.jpg

If you want you can use this as your cover. Or create your own, your choice.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 1 month later...