17 minutes ago, chris312 said:

So this is what I mean. Some armors like blade heavy v1 work like they should but ones like V4 don't

1526894372_2021-12-03(1).png.46a98d1660796cfcfa8170ab7e431335.png2021-12-03.png.7636d51a35a98f9e392f2bb75ef95e94.png

I see, i can not reproduce it on my end.

Anyway, how does it look in game? The body in bodyslide nifs is only for preview inside bobyslide. It is not used in game. Check it out if it works ingame.

Let me know, if the problem is in game too.

5 hours ago, chris312 said:

So this is what I mean. Some armors like blade heavy v1 work like they should but ones like V4 don't

1526894372_2021-12-03(1).png.46a98d1660796cfcfa8170ab7e431335.png2021-12-03.png.7636d51a35a98f9e392f2bb75ef95e94.png

I think it means you have a different version of 3BA and the tool can not find some slider reference data for the body, probably v1.  There's no issues if using with 3BAv2 2.06.

Edited by safado
7 hours ago, safado said:

I think it means you have a different version of 3BA and the tool can not find some slider reference data for the body, probably v1.  There's no issues if using with 3BAv2 2.06.

@chris312 builds the bodyslides for normal CBBE SE body. If he tries to build CBBE SE Bodyslides with a 3BA body, it might explain the issues too.

Edited by monty359
15 hours ago, monty359 said:

@chris312 builds the bodyslides for normal CBBE SE body. If he tries to build CBBE SE Bodyslides with a 3BA body, it might explain the issues too.

Should be no issues if Bodyslide finds the slider data. They can install their preferred main body mod as long is CBBE UV compatible and also the requirement for the bikini sliders in the 3BAv2 body mod from acro768.   Bodyslide will find the data to build their main body or any mesh using CBBE sliders data and also any mesh using 3BA sliders data.  

If bodyslide can't find slider data it will not be able to morph it in the preview or add the data to mesh during build.

On 11/25/2021 at 2:20 AM, monty359 said:

I do not know, how Sunjeong did the distribution, he is waht i did:

• I defined a leveled list for every outfit
  • I modified the vanilla outfits definition by replacing (usually outfit parts) to those leveled lists.
    The idea here was to use vanilla outfit definition. This reduces the need to modify every NPC. (works only if Bathesda used outfits on npcs, which they did not.)
  • Some npcs had to be modified by hand replacing there outfit entries by TAWOBAE entries
  • Sunbsequently i had to modify some leveled lists too. for example the banditboss outfit leveled list was modiefied by replacing the vanilla outfits to TAWOBAE outfits.

I hope this helps

cheers

It sure does.  My main concern is compatibility with Common Clothes and Armors.  I make bashed patches so it shouldn't be an issue.

One more question- will this be expanded to include TEWOBA as well?

Right now I'm using the SJ's TAWOBA and the original TEWOBA, which use the same slots and are compatible.

But I would like to switch to yours so I can use 3ba bodies, I just don't want to give up The Expanded addition for it.

6 hours ago, 012009 said:

One more question- will this be expanded to include TEWOBA as well?

Right now I'm using the SJ's TAWOBA and the original TEWOBA, which use the same slots and are compatible.

But I would like to switch to yours so I can use 3ba bodies, I just don't want to give up The Expanded addition for it.

The idea is to create all outfits as bikini variants. I have lots of ideas on what to do, not counting the still missing outfits compared to other TAWOBA variants. In general i would like to make first TAWOBAE on pair with other variants plus male bikinis in term of outfits. After that i would like to take on rest of outfits and cloth outfits. There are some outfits, that are now available as bikinis, but have less than 5 parts per slot. Some time in between, i would like to correct that. TAWOBAE is a WIP, even half oof my ideas will take more than a year to do it. I am learning Blender and when i make something with my old creations, i want to redo them, because since i did them, i learned a lot and would do it today better.

The next things i am working on, are:

• HIMBO Bodyslides are next to be released (in a couple of weeks).
  • After that, the Glass outfit is next.
  • After that comes the DragonHide outfit.

I also did some parts for Imperial outfit (female). With imperial i do some experiments, do not know how it will be in the end. Maybe some experiments in between.

In theory, you could try to use TAWOBA and TAWOBAE at the same time, they should not overwrite each other (TAWOBAE uses unique file system). If you know, how to create patches in TesEdit, you should be able to use both of the mods without conflicts. The only difficulty i see with this idea, is identical naming of the items in both mods. I have not tried it on my system and maybe i oversee something that could go wrong. If you give it a try, i wold like to know how it went.

cheers

Edited by monty359

first of all, thanks for all your work on this mod! i wanted to ask if there's a BHUNP version of this, i'm confused about all the bikini armor mods since there are so many of them but this seems to be the most complete one, so i'd like to use it with BHUNP body if possible

41 minutes ago, isnoo said:

first of all, thanks for all your work on this mod! i wanted to ask if there's a BHUNP version of this, i'm confused about all the bikini armor mods since there are so many of them but this seems to be the most complete one, so i'd like to use it with BHUNP body if possible

There is no BHUNP version of this mod. I never used anything than CBBE and it is a big step to change the body. From today's point of view, i do not plan to make BHUNP bodyslides. If anyone would like to make them, I would encourage it.

1 hour ago, DumCumpster said:

I don't use 3BA

why force me to use 3BA

The mod download and installed itself like magic. 

Oh, poor you. 

?

After you stop crying, learn to use BodySlide Studio and do your own conversions of any armor mod to BLA-BLA body.

Problem fixed.

Edited by safado
3 hours ago, DumCumpster said:

Why are you being an asshole

I'm being helpful with a "bit" of sarcasm.

This is being an asshole: "why force me to use 3BA "

You are not force to use the mod.  3BA and SOS are the base for the meshes.  You can replace the base by reconstructing using OutfitStudio64 from Bodyslide Studio. It is a lot of work, but doable.  The author do not use UNP based bodies, just like some other mods authors do not use CBBE based bodies. It is a choice for everybody.

Nobody is forced, is a poor choice of words for the statement.  That's why the sarcasm.

The mod authors do not gift their work to be trolled about their choice.  It a free gift that can be remodeled to fit choice if you're able or somebody else helps.

Edited by safado
On 12/9/2021 at 1:54 AM, monty359 said:

The next things i am working on, are:

• HIMBO Bodyslides are next to be released (in a couple of weeks).
  • After that, the Glass outfit is next.
  • After that comes the DragonHide outfit.

I also did some parts for Imperial outfit (female). With imperial i do some experiments, do not know how it will be in the end. Maybe some experiments in between.

In theory, you could try to use TAWOBA and TAWOBAE at the same time, they should not overwrite each other (TAWOBAE uses unique file system). If you know, how to create patches in TesEdit, you should be able to use both of the mods without conflicts. The only difficulty i see with this idea, is identical naming of the items in both mods. I have not tried it on my system and maybe i oversee something that could go wrong. If you give it a try, i wold like to know how it went.

cheers

After download and see how it work,, I felt if I can separate mesh for each armor slot part (which used as individual armor), At current as you said you use body slot to limit visible part,  then hide un-necessary parts  so each armor can use same mesh data, (only change file name and slot )

I understand,, your way is clear and it seems reasonable way to manage, many part full armor sets.  Then once you separate each mesh part with slot.. you can  duplicate then save as different name,, and set slot, then assign nif  for each armor . 

But do you think there is disadvantage, if I self remove un-necessary mesh part  which not visible) of each armor_0.nif and armor_100.nif, without remaining un-visible parts?   

(I  work in OS,,, and edit each armor project, >>  remove the non-used slots parts mesh from each OS project, OS seems auto manage morph, when we remove some mesh,, without breaking each morph data, I feel..  though  it take huge times, if I convert all, so I only test with some option part like falmer fish net.. I hope to know if I edit correctly,, it still break some function, this mod offered? 

Edited by greenmango12
On 12/19/2021 at 11:17 PM, greenmango12 said:

After download and see how it work,, I felt if I can separate mesh for each armor slot part (which used as individual armor), At current as you said you use body slot to limit visible part,  then hide un-necessary parts  so each armor can use same mesh data, (only change file name and slot )

I understand,, your way is clear and it seems reasonable way to manage, many part full armor sets.  Then once you separate each mesh part with slot.. you can  duplicate then save as different name,, and set slot, then assign nif  for each armor . 

But do you think there is disadvantage, if I self remove un-necessary mesh part  which not visible) of each armor_0.nif and armor_100.nif, without remaining un-visible parts?   

(I  work in OS,,, and edit each armor project, >>  remove the non-used slots parts mesh from each OS project, OS seems auto manage morph, when we remove some mesh,, without breaking each morph data, I feel..  though  it take huge times, if I convert all, so I only test with some option part like falmer fish net.. I hope to know if I edit correctly,, it still break some function, this mod offered? 

Before i reorganized the file structure for TAWOBAE, i asked people on forums and discord, if my way of organizing it has drawbacks in terms of calculation, memory usage and performance. The consensus was, it is not more demanding on resources and should perform equally good/bad as the original TAWOBA file structure.

I decided to do it my way, because of the reduced number of files and preview in BS.

If you would like to revert everything back to the TAWOBA file structure, you will need to:

• save every item in a separate file

• edit ARMA entries in CK/tesxedit

• edit ARMO entries in CK/tesxedit

The disadvantage i see, would be the number of files and the lack of preview in BS.

Why you would like to change it back? Did you encounter something, that is a big/anoter disadvantage with the new file system?

thanks

cheers

PS to all users of TAWOBAE: What are your experiences with the new file system? Did you encounter any advantages/disadvantages, compared to the traditional system? A feedback would be most welcome.

Edited by monty359
16 hours ago, monty359 said:

Before i reorganized the file structure for TAWOBAE, i asked people on forums and discord, if my way of organizing it has drawbacks in terms of calculation, memory usage and performance. The consensus was, it is not more demanding on resources and should perform equally good/bad as the original TAWOBA file structure.

I decided to do it my way, because of the reduced number of files and preview in BS.

Ah actually it is what I thought,  but do not know if it cause peformance  etc so did not ask it directly?

At same time it is just question.  It is Not complain  about your way,  just hoped to know those detail. then to remember BS and OS usage, I self convert only about some part mesh. (just remove un-necessary part, and re-assgin as new armor, to use for NPC default clothings)

I had thought,  if all meshes actually loaded but just hidden with limit slot,, it might use more memory,. but did not confirm it... (I do not have powerful CPU GPU.  (It was old,,,)  then hoped to avoid any memory or circulation as I can)

Then yes, if it work without any dis adbantage,, I may keep current your mod way.  and might hope to use it for other clothing mod too.

I have not seen many clothing mods, which use same way as TAWOBAE,, usually cos set  come with each part  mesh nif . not include hidden parts,

, without reference body,,  then did not know those detail.  ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mastert3318 said:

Any updates on the HIMBO conversion? I'm excited to see it!

Happy new year everybody!

I was not able to finish it in holydays, as planned. I did a lot this weekend and it is almost finished. I hope to publish it in a time frame of a week.

cheers

1 hour ago, DumCumpster said:

I need help all of my female characters have big pregnant bellies

TAWOBAE should not change the used body.

try this to troubleshoot your problem:

• Check, if your female body, that is build, has the correct preset in bodyslide/ rebuild it
  • How do the outfits look in game? is there clipping with belly covering items?
  • What mods do you use, that could be responsible for pregnancies/big bellies (fillherup, soulgemoven, other pregnancy mods)? do you use SLIF?

I hope it helps. If not, i need more information about the problem (picture in BS/in-game, load-order)

cheers