On 10/29/2021 at 12:28 PM, monty359 said:

and

I do not know if i understand you correctly , safado. I will clarify: My goal was and is to make TAWOBAE modular and inside an outfit set (steel/iron etc.) to be fully interchangeable and without clipping. I will do/have done extend the sets to minimum 5 parts per slot. I also tried to remove most slot 32 items. The last update had lots of items of the category "BreastPlate" redone and converted to slot 56.

Speaking of slots: When i started the work on TAWOBAE, there was somewhat of a consensus on LL, how to change slots of items in the original TAWOBA. This Pic i downloaded as a reference for my work, I could not find the proper post, but it is here on LL.

Hide contents

image.png.9656b72e1ad2abf921d1dd9be807528c.png.6281d406a43ef410b61e64df07cc1ebf.png

I do not use DD and I am not familiar with the newest slot distribution, but then, when I started the work, it made a lot of sense. If you would like some changes, you could post a proposal here.

I do not plan to do a version without male outfits. If you want it, you can make a patch. If you do not want male outfits, why not use the other variants? If you like something special in TAWOBAE, you could copy it to the other mod.

cheers

Actually, I like your work.

I missed the emphasis on not using SOS-Slot52 so male bottoms works better.

In Remastered it uses Slot52 for female bottom and blocks Male SOS revealing armor showing SOS parts and instead shows a hole.  I created a personal patch to show the SOS brown underwear as counterpart for female bottom in my game.  Yours work with TAWOBAE is much better.  

The CBBE 3BBB AddOn (3BAv2) uses slot50 as default but can be configured for slots48,51, and 60.  Selecting Slot60 make it DD compatible and also compatible with your slot usage.  You may need to explain that in the requirements.  The addon is used for on demand CBP/SMP switching. 

Note: The SL-Slots are the DD-Slots. In case you need a free slot, i think slot54 is available. Remodeled armors collection is old and its use of slots conflicts with modern armor works anyway. 

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference
Spoiler
Used by Slot Used by DD?
Head 30 No
Hair 31 No
Body - Full 32 No
Hands / Gloves 33 No
Forearms 34 No
Amulet 35 No
Ring 36 No
Feet 37 No
Calves 38 No
Shield 39 No
Tail 40 No
Long Hair / Device Hider 41 Yes
Circlet 42 No
Ears 43 No
Gags 44 Yes
Collars 45 Yes
Yokes / Armbinder (And Cloaks) 46 Yes
Unused (Commonly Backpacks) 47 No
Plugs (Anal) 48 Yes
Chastity Belts 49 Yes
Vaginal Piercings 50 Yes
Nipple Piercings 51 Yes
Schlongs of Skyrim 52 No
Cuffs (Legs) 53 Yes
Unused (Used by Remodeled Armor) 54 No
Blindfolds 55 Yes
Chastity Bras 56 Yes
Plugs (Vaginal) 57 Yes
Harnesses / Corsets 58 Yes
Cuffs (Arms) 59 Yes
Miscellaneous (Dual Sheath Redux, Estrus, etc) 60 No
Miscellaneous (Special Effects / etc) 61 No

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, PaphianButters said:

Hello, I'm having CTD on loading my save after updating from v1.12 to v1.30, the crash log is pointing at SOS

Here's the crash log

Use Fallrims ReSaver tool to purge from the save the plugins you think are crashing your save file.  If it loads the purged plugin will re-init in settings and code. 

Look at the active scripts and if it has hundreds or more that is likely the problem and not SOS. 

Do not delete active scripts, instead use terminate.  Do it for troubleshoot because it may help loading the save but break an active quest.  

Good luck.

Edited by safado
16 hours ago, PaphianButters said:

Hello, I'm having CTD on loading my save after updating from v1.12 to v1.30, the crash log is pointing at SOS

Here's the crash log

I am not an expert in crash log reading, but i do not see anything connecting the crash to TAWOBAE. TAWOBAE does not make use of any sorts of scripts, it uses only meshes and textures and it links to those meshes.

I wrote in my first post, that i made the new Nordic Carved outfits using the aMidianborn texture set. This is a LE version mod. I would recommend to use Cathedral tool on this mod.

If it does not help, i usually do, what safado wrote (FalrimTools).

If anyone, who is more proficient than me in reading crash logs can connect the crash to TAWOBAE, i would like to know, what caused it. Thanks!

cheers

15 hours ago, safado said:

Use Fallrims ReSaver tool to purge from the save the plugins you think are crashing your save file.  If it loads the purged plugin will re-init in settings and code. 

Look at the active scripts and if it has hundreds or more that is likely the problem and not SOS. 

Do not delete active scripts, instead use terminate.  Do it for troubleshoot because it may help loading the save but break an active quest.  

Good luck.

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

I am not an expert in crash log reading, but i do not see anything connecting the crash to TAWOBAE. TAWOBAE does not make use of any sorts of scripts, it uses only meshes and textures and it links to those meshes.

I wrote in my first post, that i made the new Nordic Carved outfits using the aMidianborn texture set. This is a LE version mod. I would recommend to use Cathedral tool on this mod.

If it does not help, i usually do, what safado wrote (FalrimTools).

If anyone, who is more proficient than me in reading crash logs can connect the crash to TAWOBAE, i would like to know, what caused it. Thanks!

cheers

Well... I went back an earlier save and it loaded fine. I am no expert in coding or anything, I can only imagine that something got messed up later in my game.

I cleaned my saves with FallrimTools just in case and everything seems fine for now. Thank you guys!

4 hours ago, afshin76 said:

So what are most important differences between this mod and sunkeumjeong's Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

This one has male SOS bikini counterparts and because of that Slot52 is not used to not mess with SOS functions.  Remastered makes all bottom slot52 and is female only, when a male npc has a remaster bikini it shows only vanilla male armors.  Both look DD slot compatible.

You need to build the SOS male meshes in Bodyslide just like the females.  

On 11/1/2021 at 3:11 PM, mastert3318 said:

Also, so I know how to for future versions. How did you do that?

Edit: I forgot to say thanks! Thanks!

You're welcome

So I used TES5 Edit, the tool will show you what changes the ESP does to your game

Look for any changes to the leveled lists, and simply delete them. Ive been using this tool for other armor mods that puts their armor into leveled lists, it's surprisingly easy to use, I didn't even use a tutorial, as long as you have some Creation Kit knowledge, you should be able to use it just fine

23 minutes ago, anon-lurker said:

I am having compatibility issues with this and Modular Clothing System. I believe there is something going on with the thigh armor in this and the custom body. The torso goes missing, and will only come back if unequipped or a vanilla type cuirass is worn as well. Idk if it is slot related since it isn't conflicting with any other slots afaik. Any ideas?

Read Modular Clothing System description page again.

Spoiler

q) I have missing chest glitch, how to fix it?
a) Move Modular Clothing System - Races Patch.esp at the very end of your modlist.
It is required to overwrite other mods values and prevent that bug.

Conflicts:
Better Males
SAM — Shape Atlas for Men
3BBB
Any mod that uses armor slot53 and armor slot58, for example - Devious Devices - Equip
Custom race mods
Skin effect mods (tattoes, non-default skin replacement etc.)

This mod uses slot53(thigs) and slot58(chest).  Modular Clothing System has compatibility issues with a lot of mods in this site. Specially anything that follows Devious Devices or ZAZ animations slots guide.

Edited by safado

Hello! Equipping chest or bottom armor also goes with TAWOBA chest/bottoms (one doesn't replace the other and they sometimes disappear or 1 shows). In other replies here people say that it's purposefully rearranged items to make room for 52 for males. But I'm not sure if it's the same as the incompatibility for female ones as idk what the need is to switch slots from the TAWOBA if it is.

Here's a post I made with more detailed info and I'd like to ask if anyone has an addon that rearranges the slots the same as bikini armors or if you'd upload a male only version.

Seems like a common problem and I'd like to use ALLL OF THE BIKINI ARMOR MODS in existence... *ahem*.

Thanks ✌️

Edited by Jaboka
47 minutes ago, Jaboka said:

Hello! Equipping chest or bottom armor also goes with TAWOBA chest/bottoms (one doesn't replace the other and they sometimes disappear or 1 shows). In other replies here people say that it's purposefully rearranged items to make room for 52 for males. But I'm not sure if it's the same as the incompatibility for female ones as idk what the need is to switch slots from the TAWOBA if it is.

Here's a post I made with more detailed info and I'd like to ask if anyone has an addon that rearranges the slots the same as bikini armors or if you'd upload a male only version.

Seems like a common problem and I'd like to use ALLL OF THE BIKINI ARMOR MODS in existence... *ahem*.

Thanks ✌️

Hi, @Jaboka. I have read your post and the answers to it in the other thread. Here some clarifications:

• TAWOBAE is compatible with other TAWOBA mods in the sense, that it can not overwrite or be overwritten by them. See your own picture:

Spoiler

1926698165_71.png.3b06dd2dd9a2fe4052e14a0a062e3782.png.af9f1be4a9a02fafc0843fd6d8a0ee6a.png

as you can see, all of the TAWOBA variants are loaded, but TAWOBAE has no conflicts with them, besides the patch for TAWOBAE Baka.

• Here is a picture with changes to the slots. I did it to be more compatible with the DD slots distribution. Other TAWOBA variants still use the slot 32 for the Bra and slot 52 for the thong. In my mod I got rid of slot 32 for items, it is used for body only. Slot 52 is used only by SOS (shlong and pubes for females).

Spoiler

image.png.9656b72e1ad2abf921d1dd9be807528c.png.6281d406a43ef410b61e64df07cc1ebf.png

Your problem appears to be the mixing of items from two different mods. If you want to use TAWOBAE and other several TAWOBA mods, you need to arrange the mods, that can overwrite them selves (you can see it in your modmanager) first. Then you can add TAWOBAE to the mix, it will not overwrite anything and will not be overwritten by anything but TAWOBAE patches.

Because you have in game two mods, that do more or less the same, you will have to be careful with choosing items you want to equip. If you mix TAWOBA and TAWOBAE items in you outfit, you get your problem with for example, two bras or thongs shown. Potentially every item with changed slot will have this issue (see Picture with slot changes).

I hope that helps

cheers

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Hi, @Jaboka. I have read your post and the answers to it in the other thread. Here some clarifications:

• TAWOBAE is compatible with other TAWOBA mods in the sense, that it can not overwrite or be overwritten by them. See your own picture:

Reveal hidden contents

1926698165_71.png.3b06dd2dd9a2fe4052e14a0a062e3782.png.af9f1be4a9a02fafc0843fd6d8a0ee6a.png

as you can see, all of the TAWOBA variants are loaded, but TAWOBAE has no conflicts with them, besides the patch for TAWOBAE Baka.

• Here is a picture with changes to the slots. I did it to be more compatible with the DD slots distribution. Other TAWOBA variants still use the slot 32 for the Bra and slot 52 for the thong. In my mod I got rid of slot 32 for items, it is used for body only. Slot 52 is used only by SOS (shlong and pubes for females).

Reveal hidden contents

Your problem appears to be the mixing of items from two different mods. If you want to use TAWOBAE and other several TAWOBA mods, you need to arrange the mods, that can overwrite them selves (you can see it in your modmanager) first. Then you can add TAWOBAE to the mix, it will not overwrite anything and will not be overwritten by anything but TAWOBAE patches.

Because you have in game two mods, that do more or less the same, you will have to be careful with choosing items you want to equip. If you mix TAWOBA and TAWOBAE items in you outfit, you get your problem with for example, two bras or thongs shown. Potentially every item with changed slot will have this issue (see Picture with slot changes).

I hope that helps

cheers

So what I want to do is only avoid conflicting (same body part, different slot) items ingame from the two mods, and I don't need to rearrange anything in mod manager, SSEdit or uninstall TAWOBA or pumpkin?

1 hour ago, Jaboka said:

So what I want to do is only avoid conflicting (same body part, different slot) items ingame from the two mods, and I don't need to rearrange anything in mod manager, SSEdit or uninstall TAWOBA or pumpkin?

I am not very familliar with pumpkin, if it is based on TAWOBA and they can overwrite each other, then you need to make choises with your loadorder. YOu will need to create the meshes from the winner in the loadorder. If they do not overwrite each other, but the mesh output is still identical (you need to check that), you will be able to use only one mod (you need to pick one here), because both mods will link the outfits to the same meshes.

You should be able to use TAWOBAE together with another TAWOBA variant, because it is unique. It is not overwritten by any other TAWOBA variant and the mesh output files are unique too. The only identical files to other TWAOBA variant in the meshes folder are the "inventory preview meshes" and that should be ok. This ist theoretical, i did not use TAWOBAE with any other variants. The idea of TAWOBAE is to make all outfits skimpy and modular for both genders, so, no need for other variants. Of course i am not there yet, but i am working on it.

Let me know, how it works with your project.

cheers

20 hours ago, safado said:

Read Modular Clothing System description page again.

Hide contents

q) I have missing chest glitch, how to fix it?
a) Move Modular Clothing System - Races Patch.esp at the very end of your modlist.
It is required to overwrite other mods values and prevent that bug.

Conflicts:
Better Males
SAM — Shape Atlas for Men
3BBB
Any mod that uses armor slot53 and armor slot58, for example - Devious Devices - Equip
Custom race mods
Skin effect mods (tattoes, non-default skin replacement etc.)

This mod uses slot53(thigs) and slot58(chest).  Modular Clothing System has compatibility issues with a lot of mods in this site. Specially anything that follows Devious Devices or ZAZ animations slots guide.

That's why I was posting here, I already have tried that. The Races Patch seems to do nothing in this case, and only happens when thigh armor is equipped.

9 hours ago, monty359 said:

I am not very familliar with pumpkin, if it is based on TAWOBA and they can overwrite each other, then you need to make choises with your loadorder. YOu will need to create the meshes from the winner in the loadorder. If they do not overwrite each other, but the mesh output is still identical (you need to check that), you will be able to use only one mod (you need to pick one here), because both mods will link the outfits to the same meshes.

You should be able to use TAWOBAE together with another TAWOBA variant, because it is unique. It is not overwritten by any other TAWOBA variant and the mesh output files are unique too. The only identical files to other TWAOBA variant in the meshes folder are the "inventory preview meshes" and that should be ok. This ist theoretical, i did not use TAWOBAE with any other variants. The idea of TAWOBAE is to make all outfits skimpy and modular for both genders, so, no need for other variants. Of course i am not there yet, but i am working on it.

Let me know, how it works with your project.

cheers

Guess just avoid mismatching armor sets ingame. Perhaps for people with similar problem - not inject all of the TAWOBA TEWOBA and TAWOBAE into the leveled lists and only craft/spawn.

So if these are using a different slot than in TAWOBA it's fine? Or should I count them towards parts of set from the winning mod in the manager (when crafting ingame)?

Spoiler

asasasfagadwsas.png.718fa4e702db049e0555afc18be07410.png

Don't mean to spam the topic or you with questions just searching for the most optimal way to go about this.

I'd patch all of the bikini/bra/shoulderpads etc. from the gameon one slot if there was a quick patch and wouldn't brake the game or something :D

P.S. I might have waaaay too many armors I can't even patch them all at once if I update bodyslide values.

Edited by Jaboka
3 hours ago, anon-lurker said:

That's why I was posting here, I already have tried that. The Races Patch seems to do nothing in this case, and only happens when thigh armor is equipped.

Only the author of that mod can give you a fix. I only pointed you to the author acknowledgement of conflict. 

The issue is that he used slot32 for the pants with naked torso and every other Modder including Bethesda use it for Body/torso and sometimes top armor with naked bottom.  To compensate he use slot53 for the torso while most author before him used it for legs/thigs.  The Skyrim game engine is designe to only permit one item in each slot.  Whatever is in the slot gets rendered in 3d.  The moment an asset uses slot53 the torso disappears because that how TheDalbak18 designed it.  I think he should have used slot54 for the torso instead, it will not conflict.  He is using slot54 for tights. I think tights can evade slots by using overlays, but he broke that too with his fully custom body meshes. The overlay system in Skyrim can't be partitioned, if it happens during play the game goes CTD(famous overlay in head, behead CTD), and because he partitioned the chest from the body, a chest tattoo overlay will crash. He could not solve it so overlay got disabled in body.

The other conflict is with slot58 and many mod in this site use it for the corsets, harnesses, and items that cover the abdomen section.

The picture shows with color red slot32(body with no torso?) with partition yellow for slot34(forearm) and slot38(calves), and the skin color is slot53(torso???) in MCS.  No way standard.

Spoiler

524322168_MCSslot32-58.jpg.7263e4dfaaa09676fa025de61a28d6ac.jpg

Standard Skyrim Slot32 in red with partition for slot34(forearm) and slot38(calves). The other slots like 53(thigs) or 58(abs) attach to it, and do not replace it.  

Spoiler

1024973780_Skyrimslot32.jpg.5c55decc7f28d0a5f1fc4901e3d043e0.jpg

If you want to make mods compatible with "Modular Clothing System" you need to use a 3dModeling app and tools like OutfitStudio(for importing/convert   meshes) and xEdit(for plugin records) to convert each armor/cloth mesh assets and its entries formId to comply with MCS.  "Modular Clothing System" uses a slot partition system that differs from what the Skyrim community defined nearly 8 years ago.  

MCS armor mesh slots usage

Spoiler

31 head
32 pants
35 amulet
37 feet
44 gorget
45 belt
46 neck
47 hips
48 legs
49 chest_prim
53 torso
54 tights
56 chest
57 shoulders
59 arms
60 groin

TAWOBAE slots usage

Spoiler

image.png.9656b72e1ad2abf921d1dd9be807528c.png

DD and ZAZ slot usage.  Kind of the standard in this site. 

Spoiler
Used by Slot Used by DD?
Head 30 No
Hair 31 No
Body - Full 32 No
Hands / Gloves 33 No
Forearms 34 No
Amulet 35 No
Ring 36 No
Feet 37 No
Calves 38 No
Shield 39 No
Tail 40 No
Long Hair / Device Hider 41 Yes
Circlet 42 No
Ears 43 No
Gags 44 Yes
Collars 45 Yes
Yokes / Armbinder (And Cloaks) 46 Yes
Unused (Commonly Backpacks) 47 No
Plugs (Anal) 48 Yes
Chastity Belts 49 Yes
Vaginal Piercings 50 Yes
Nipple Piercings 51 Yes
Schlongs of Skyrim 52 No
Cuffs (Legs) 53 Yes
Unused (Used by Remodeled Armor) 54 No
Blindfolds 55 Yes
Chastity Bras 56 Yes
Plugs (Vaginal) 57 Yes
Harnesses / Corsets 58 Yes
Cuffs (Arms) 59 Yes
Miscellaneous (Dual Sheath Redux, Estrus, etc) 60 No
Miscellaneous (Special Effects / etc) 61 No

Edited by safado

For those that use Smeltdown or other Mods to breakdown armor and weapons, attached are 3 esl flagged ESP's to add the armors from this mod along with separate ones for  Dragonscale Bikini SSE and Stalhrim Bikini SSE

DragonScaleSmeltdown.esp StalhrimBikiniSmeltdown.esp

Update:  I've changed the Nordic Carved to breakdown into Quicksilver ingot instead of Steel ingots.  Oversight on my part.

SmeltDownPatch.esp

Edited by akspyder
Updated Patch
36 minutes ago, akspyder said:

For those that use Smeltdown or other Mods to breakdown armor and weapons, attached are 3 esl flagged ESP's to add the armors from this mod along with separate ones for  Dragonscale Bikini SSE and Stalhrim Bikini SSE

SmeltDownPatch.esp 148.48 kB · 0 downloads DragonScaleSmeltdown.esp 7.63 kB · 0 downloads StalhrimBikiniSmeltdown.esp 12.9 kB · 0 downloads

i made a link to your post in my first post

cheers

Edited by monty359

I definitely need this version..tawoba + BD  do not say other version etc,, but I believe it may remove many annoying problems or un-expected ctd  for my current playing after up-date  tawoba ,   ^^;

Thanks much..  (I tired enough to check which mesh and slot or texture cause issue, in Xedit and check in game,, any more ^^;  but hope to see bikini armor for Female NPC , with male show Gen when nude.. and no CTD when I select  a few armor in armor list..)    

=====

It reallly worked well,, almost no issue. for NPC or when I wear those item. (though I seems not use shape preset, for Male , because I had never generate clothing for PC male ^^;  so some item seems not fit so perfeclty)  but I do not see, empty gen or,, CTD any more.

I had experienced often when I install tawoba or full change armor mods, then add all armor by Add item menu,

after that , I usually check each armor with select.. then usually I found some or a few or  many items cause CTD.. (simply wrong texture or wrong mesh or wrong slot )  then another version Tawoba mod (which I recently installed) show many CTD actually I test them from SKYUI.    then Check which armor cause issuse really take time.. (if it is only one armor, no problem. but I found actually many. so can not check all one by one) 

Now I can keep all armor in my cloud strage,, then anytime I cann apply it for my followers,, when I need without worry about CTD.  

Though I did not test all but I almost confirm,  so I never see  male bandit start sex with  big  hole.  really thanks your all work...  

Edited by greenmango12
6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I definitely need this version..tawoba + BD  do not say other version etc,, but I believe it may remove many annoying problems or un-expected ctd  for my current playing after up-date  tawoba ,   ^^;

Thanks much..  (I tired enough to check which mesh and slot or texture cause issue, in Xedit and check in game,, any more ^^;  but hope to see bikini armor for Female NPC , with male show Gen when nude.. and no CTD when I select  a few armor in armor list..)    

=====

It reallly worked well,, almost no issue. for NPC or when I wear those item. (though I seems not use shape preset, for Male , because I had never generate clothing for PC male ^^;  so some item seems not fit so perfeclty)  but I do not see, empty gen or,, CTD any more.

I had experienced often when I install tawoba or full change armor mods, then add all armor by Add item menu,

after that , I usually check each armor with select.. then usually I found some or a few or  many items cause CTD.. (simply wrong texture or wrong mesh or wrong slot )  then another version Tawoba mod (which I recently installed) show many CTD actually I test them from SKYUI.    then Check which armor cause issuse really take time.. (if it is only one armor, no problem. but I found actually many. so can not check all one by one) 

Now I can keep all armor in my cloud strage,, then anytime I cann apply it for my followers,, when I need without worry about CTD.  

Though I did not test all but I almost confirm,  so I never see  male bandit start sex with  big  hole.  really thanks your all work...  

Thx,

TAWOBAE provides SOS bodyslides for building the meshes. You can find the guide in my opening post. For the time being, only SOS body is supported, but i am working on HIMBO (SOS bones) support right now.

In my setup i am using somewhat modified BD skimpy clothes and TAWOBAE (for male outfits), I also use SOS schlongs and SOS pubes for females (slot 52). it is working so far well.

Let me know, if you get CTDs because of TAWOBAE, i do test every item in-game, but sometimes errors happen.

cheers