3 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

Looking forward to the update, whenever it may come.

In the mean time, I found some bugs.

PREFACE

• Skyrim SE - 1.5.97
  • TAWOBA Extended - 1.40
  • Female Body - CBBE
  • Male Body - SoS

BUGS 001...

And that's all for now. Sorry to drop all this on you.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Keep it comming.

Some of the bugs are corrected already in the new version, some are new to me, thanks again. There are also some bugs i am working on  (especially high heel problem due to compacted nif), I tested several solutions and i think i have the solution i will implement.

cheers

i love the armours in this mod, but it feels like they spawn on every single armoured NPC, named or otherwise. i have other armour mods i'd like to see on my enemies but it seems they just never spawn. do the level lists automatically bikini-fy any NPC wearing a vanilla armor with a bikini counterpart?

9 hours ago, Moschruum said:

i love the armours in this mod, but it feels like they spawn on every single armoured NPC, named or otherwise. i have other armour mods i'd like to see on my enemies but it seems they just never spawn. do the level lists automatically bikini-fy any NPC wearing a vanilla armor with a bikini counterpart?

Yes, the leveled lists and outfits are patched to distribute the bikini-outfits instead of vanilla outfits. However, there is a patch, that reverses the leveled lists to its vanilla state.

This is from the opening post:

Additional Files and Patches not in main download:

i hope this helps

cheers

Bug report again. Small ones this time.

PREFACE

• Skyrim SE - 1.5.97
  • TAWOBA Extended - 1.40
  • Female Body - CBBE
  • Male Body - SoS

BUG-009

• Orcish Set, all items
    • Uses a single texture for the entire model
    • Material looks much brighter compared to standard Orc armor

• Affects both Male and Female

• Spoiler

Orcish Bikini set (left) - Default Orcish armor (right)ScreenShot81.png.0b10eee582eaf3b46c93bddcd6d044ab.png

BUG-010

• Hide Gloves
    • Occupies Body Slot 33 and 34
    • Shouldn't all hand armors only use Slot 33?
    • Does not appear on Argonians
    • Spoiler

ScreenShot79.png.b4b383468673586b4bdd2230c106792b.png

• Appears properly on other races

• Spoiler

ScreenShot77.png.da0d29c9e1cc852d58791a5b39b0c263.png

BUG-011

• Nordic Carved Boots 1-2-3-4-5
    • Occupies Body Slot 37 and 38
    • Shouldn't all feet armor only use Slot 37?

• Female specific: High heel boots, but does not grant High Heels height increase
    • Feet clips into floor
    • Spoiler

ScreenShot76.png.89acdf754d857016cb9d1a240f68e8fe.png

4 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

Bug report again. Small ones this time.

PREFACE

• Skyrim SE - 1.5.97
  • TAWOBA Extended - 1.40
  • Female Body - CBBE
  • Male Body - SoS

BUG-009

• Orcish Set, all items

•   Hide contents

Orcish Bikini set (left) - Default Orcish armor (right)ScreenShot81.png.0b10eee582eaf3b46c93bddcd6d044ab.png

BUG-010

• Hide Gloves
    • Occupies Body Slot 33 and 34
    • Shouldn't all hand armors only use Slot 33?
    • Does not appear on Argonians
    •   Hide contents

ScreenShot79.png.b4b383468673586b4bdd2230c106792b.png

• Appears properly on other races

•   Hide contents

ScreenShot77.png.da0d29c9e1cc852d58791a5b39b0c263.png

BUG-011

• Nordic Carved Boots 1-2-3-4-5
    • Occupies Body Slot 37 and 38
    • Shouldn't all feet armor only use Slot 37?

• Female specific: High heel boots, but does not grant High Heels height increase
    • Feet clips into floor
    •   Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot76.png.89acdf754d857016cb9d1a240f68e8fe.png

Thank you @Lucci213

The following are possible causes, to help the author pinpoint the issue. 

BUG-009: Maybe not a bug and instead is artistic choice. Still not follow "lore" colors.

• The difference in color is the result of this mod using in the orcish set the shader named "environment map" instead of the default shader.  It looks like an artistic choice.  Environment map shader is configured with the 9 entries as follows:
    • 0. Diffuse: textures\armor\orcish\orc_armor_female_body_d.dds
    • 1. Normal: textures\armor\orcish\orc_armor_female_body_n.dds
    • 2. Glow/Skin: Unused
    • 3. Parallax: Unused
    • 4. Enviroment: textures\cubemaps\OrcHeavy_e.dds
    • 5. Enviroment Mask: textures\armor\orcish\orc_armor_female_body_m.dds
    • 6. N/A
    • 7. Specular: Unused
    • 8. N/A
    • 9. N/A
  • Default shader only uses entry 1 and 2, rest is ignored. Eviromental map cubemap is likely for emerald like effect, those the light green tint leaking to the diffuse.
  • A possible fix is to replace entry 4 with "textures\cubemaps\IronHeavy_e.dds" instead or replace the content of OrceHeavy_e.dds with a copy of IronHeavy_e.dds cubemap.  The result is an armor that retains near Orcish "lore" colors (dark green tint), but still has metallic highlight for grooves and borders and a nice lite reflection.

BUG-010:

• ArgonianRace "Argonian" [RACE:00013740] and ArgonianRaceVampire "Argonian" [RACE:0008883A] missing in the Armor Addon(ARMA) formid HBA_gauntdfaa [ARMA:XX016AA2]. Issue need the entries in the ARMA record to render on playable argonian and argonian vampire races.
    • Observation: Khajit and Khajit vampire has a second entry in the ARMO to ARMA reference, pointing to 00HBA_gauntaa [ARMA:XX016525].
  • Armor(ARMO) formid 00HBA_gaunt "Hide Gloves" [ARMO:XX016526] and Armor Addon(ARMA) formid HBA_gauntdfaa [ARMA:XX016AA2] has assigned slot 33 and 34, but the mesh's glove section is setup for slot 33 only.  Issue in plugin form id entries having extra slot 34.  Note, slot34 forearm section for long gloves or long sleeves on standard Skyrim slot assignment.  Maybe that was originally the idea for the double slot.

BUG-011:

• Technically not a bug: Slot37 is for feet meshes and slot38 is expected for calves meshes.  BIG ass Nordic Boot mesh cover both sections, all the way from talon to the patella. Slot38 will block another mesh using the same partition to minimize mesh clipping. 
  • Ground sink: I think, Racemenu HH entries are missing in the boot meshes segment.  NiFloatExtaData "HH_OFFSET" with a value of 7 or 8.5.
  • Apparent similar issue with the ebony high heel boots. They do look very nice. 
    • NOTE: (can't test)  Not sure, because I do not want to mess with my personal patches, replacing all vanilla and tawoba boots with a mod that converted all boots to boot heels (real high heels).  Maybe I will roll back in the future the Nordic and ebony in this mod because they look very good too.   The other mod with nice boots is Bad dogs armors and clothes replacer.

Edited by safado
10 hours ago, safado said:

BUG-009: Maybe not a bug and instead is artistic choice. Still not follow "lore" colors.

I can understand if the artist want's to make the colors brighter, that's cool, but my main issue is that this texture (or cubemap?) is spreading to every part of the armor piece and is causing even non-metalic bits to look like emeralds

Spoiler

TAWOBA Remastered (left) - TAWOBA Extended (right)ScreenShot84.png.ccebbcede8425d9f9556994d76e983f1.png

10 hours ago, safado said:

BUG-011:

• Technically not a bug: Slot37 is for feet meshes and slot38 is expected for calves meshes.  BIG ass Nordic Boot mesh cover both sections, all the way from talon to the patella. Slot38 will block another mesh using the same partition to minimize mesh clipping. 

I guess I can ignore this (as well as Hand Armors using Slot 33 & 34) for future bug reports since they don't cause major issues. I was reporting it because one of this mod's goals was to make Bikini Armors consistent. Proper Body Slots is part of that, and every other Bikini Armor boots uses Slot 37 only, regardless of how big or how much they cover the legs.

Edited by Lucci213
14 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

BUG-009

• Orcish Set, all items

This is a feature. Like @safado said, the material is dependent on the the used cubemap texture. TAWOBAE has a folder with cubemap textures named after the outfit. If you like a different look, you can just overwrite the existing texture with a new one (make a copy before overwrite). I created a special folder for cubemaps specificaly for this purpose.

14 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

BUG-010

BUG-011

On additional bodyslots: in the vanilla outfits the additional bodyslots are used to disable sertain bodyparts of the body for the purpose of reducing the polycounts (at least it is my understanding).

Here is an positive example with the gloves: If the gloves cover the wrists and the skin of the wrists is not visible when used, then making the gloves use the slots 33+34, makes the engine disable the wrist parts of the body (skin parts).

Here is an negative example with boots: If short boots get the slots for feet and calf applied (37+38), then in game get a gap between the knee and boots, because the engine disabled the skin part.

In TAWOBAE, because the body is part of the outfit .nifs, this funktionality is more or less disabled. In a future update i plan to make more use of the body parst in the outfits. For now, the additional slots only prevent the negative effect. Of course it has a price: all meshes, visible and invisible are loaded, but the problem is not as big, because skimpy outfits show lots of skin.

The problem with outfits not appearing on argonians and/or kajits is a different one. I mostly took over the original mods and did not modify lots of things for those races. I plan to repair it in a future patch.

Thanks on your feedback, keep it comming! I am interested in ideas for outfits not yet implemented and in feedback, what outfit parts the people like or not like.

Thanks!

cheers

19 minutes ago, Lucci213 said:

I can understand if the artist want's to make the colors brighter, that's cool, but my main issue is that this texture (or cubemap?) is spreading to every part of the armor piece and is causing even non-metalic bits to look like emeralds

Hide contents

TAWOBA Remastered (left) - TAWOBA Extended (right)ScreenShot84.png.ccebbcede8425d9f9556994d76e983f1.png

I guess I can ignore this (as well as Hand Armors using Slot 33 & 34) for future bug reports since they don't cause major issues. I was reporting it because one of this mod's goals was to make Bikini Armors consistent. Proper Body Slots is part of that, and every other Bikini Armor boots uses Slot 37 only, regardless of how big or how much they cover the legs.

This issue should be prevented by the invironment mask texture. Can you check, if the mask is there (textures\armor\orcish\orc_armor_female_body_m.dds). I am not at home to check it myself. I am not sure, but i created a number of mask textures for outfits, either because i was not permitted to use already available texture, or i did not find any at all. The mask textures should be part of the mod.

46 minutes ago, monty359 said:

This issue should be prevented by the invironment mask texture. Can you check, if the mask is there (textures\armor\orcish\orc_armor_female_body_m.dds). I am not at home to check it myself. I am not sure, but i created a number of mask textures for outfits, either because i was not permitted to use already available texture, or i did not find any at all. The mask textures should be part of the mod.

I think it is missing. There is no "orcish" folder in the texture files.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.5d858a29b2163b214d53746a21219a08.PNG

Searching the entire mod file for "orc_armor_female_body_m.dds" gives 0 results

8 hours ago, monty359 said:

@Lucci213 @monty359

The orcish textures are from the original Skyrim orcish armor.  You find those in the Skyrim - Texture#.bsa files. 

In SkyrimSE the Armor\Orcish is in "Skyrim - Texture2.bsa" but only contains the diffuse and normal, can not find the "mask". 

You will have different results if you have a texture replace mod like "aMidianBorn Book of Silence" or similar.  In my PC rig, Outfit studio was loading the first find(original texture) and the game was loading the last loaded texture(the mods overrides). 

I experimentally created the mask using the normals as a base and messing with it using Paint.net, I was just following likeness of other mask textures.  I also grayscaled the green cubemap texture. 

Snaps from Outfit Studio and in game. Base armor textures are aMidianBorn and game is using ENB.  I think the specular may need tweaking is too "reflective" on the boots, gloves, and helmets.    Low quality snaps.

Spoiler

301637180_TAWOBA-extendedOrcishCustomtexture1.jpg.1d36fe4720db681816ec06936dc16f51.jpg2074038769_TAWOBA-extendedOrcishCustomtexture2.jpg.c8056d862de5ff51b6bfb2f0a57969a5.jpg

TAWOBA Ext - Experimental textures for Orcish armor only.7z

Custom missing env mask and modified cubemap only. Not official solution, it is to demostrate difference with the mask. I graysacled the cubemap because it green color becomes the dominant tint on the armor. 

Edited by safado
On 4/16/2022 at 12:05 PM, Lucci213 said:

I think it is missing. There is no "orcish" folder in the texture files.

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.PNG.5d858a29b2163b214d53746a21219a08.PNG

Searching the entire mod file for "orc_armor_female_body_m.dds" gives 0 results

I took a look at my texture mod setup. The mask texture comes from Cathedral Armory mod. This is from my first post and describes my texture setup:

This mod is made with using Cathedral armory and aMidionborn Armor textures. Install Cathedral armory first, overwrite with aMidianborn. If you do not use those mods, some your outfits ingame wont use environment maps (will look dark/dull).

I hope this helps

cheers

P.S.: i only use the textures from both mods, not the meshes.

Edited by monty359
13 hours ago, monty359 said:

I took a look at my texture mod setup. The mask texture comes from Cathedral Armory mod. This is from my first post and describes my texture setup:

This mod is made with using Cathedral armory and aMidionborn Armor textures. Install Cathedral armory first, overwrite with aMidianborn. If you do not use those mods, some your outfits ingame wont use environment maps (will look dark/dull).

I hope this helps

cheers

P.S.: i only use the textures from both mods, not the meshes.

I grabbed the "orc_armor_female_body_m.dds" from the Cathedral Armory and copied it into the TAWOBA Extended mod folder. That fixed it.

Thanks!

It's kinda strange that this is the only set that's affected by having no texture mods.

On 4/17/2022 at 1:37 AM, safado said:

I graysacled the cubemap because it green color becomes the dominant tint on the armor. 

Thanks for that. It looks closer to vanilla now. The green of the original made it look like Glass armor.

I grabbed the "orc_armor_female_body_m.dds" from the Cathedral Armory and copied it into the TAWOBA Extended mod folder. That fixed it.

Thanks!

It's kinda strange that this is the only set that's affected by having no texture mods.

TAWOBAE has lots of texture masks, because i either had made them myself or got permissions to include them into my mod. The orcish texture was available from Cathedral armors, but i did not get the permission from autor. I could not even find out, who is the autor, because cathedral uses textures from many autors. Because Cathedral and aMidianBorn have high quality textures and i used these two mods in my setup i only proposed to use it too.

Thanks for that. It looks closer to vanilla now. The green of the original made it look like Glass armor.

In case you are interested in other looks, you can download cubemap mods like this and just rename and replace the cubemap texture you want in the TAWOBAE folder. Lots of possibilities there....

Reporting bugs as I find them.

PREFACE

• Skyrim SE - 1.5.97
  • TAWOBA Extended - 1.40
  • Female Body - CBBE
  • Male Body - SoS

BUG-012

• Steel Thigh 3-4
  • Orcish Thigh 1
    • Female specific: streched meshes along inner thigh area
    • Notable when crouching or any animation where legs are spread open
    • Spoiler

(left) Steel Thigh 4 - (middle) Steel Thigh 3 - (right) Orcish Thigh 1 ScreenShot56.png.d1cfef3021dc819961687f7b8745b306.png

• Possible Cause: meshes are too close to the other leg
    • Spoiler

Images from Bodyslide

The 1st (Steel 3) and 2nd (Orc 1) show that sections "touch" or "overlap"

3rd (Steel 4) image shows that a part of the armor is too close to the "center line (red)" between the two legs

For comparison the 4th (Orc 2) has a significant gap from the center line and looks fine in-game 

ScreenShot55.thumb.png.be2f040757d95d81d462748e6c18356f.png

BUG-013

• BOOK - The Amazing World of Bikini Armor Vol 12: Nordic Carved
    • No Smithing Perks unlocked: Allows you to craft several armor pieces
    • Shouldn't this require the "Advanced Armors" perk?
    • Spoiler

ScreenShot57.png.570b37d7912dd7e7c78a11ca96328efd.png

• All Smithing Perks unlocked: Does not give you all the crafting recipes
    • Limited to Nordic Carved Bikini Set 1, and Nordic Carved Abs 1-2-3-4-5
    • Spoiler

ScreenShot58.png.ff22a75a8bc64a49a3283b6718336aff.png

BUG-014

• Nordic Carved Shoulder 1-2-3-4-5
    • Minor spelling error
    • Written as "NordicCarved" , should be "Nordic Carved"
    • Spoiler

ScreenShot53.png.30e713173aa275c838c3d51d5ee2b30a.png

20 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

Reporting bugs as I find them.

PREFACE

• Skyrim SE - 1.5.97
  • TAWOBA Extended - 1.40
  • Female Body - CBBE
  • Male Body - SoS

BUG-012

• Steel Thigh 3-4
  • Orcish Thigh 1
    • Female specific: streched meshes along inner thigh area
    • Notable when crouching or any animation where legs are spread open

(left) Steel Thigh 4 - (middle) Steel Thigh 3 - (right) Orcish Thigh 1 ScreenShot56.png.d1cfef3021dc819961687f7b8745b306.png

• Possible Cause: meshes are too close to the other leg

Images from Bodyslide

The 1st (Steel 3) and 2nd (Orc 1) show that sections "touch" or "overlap"

3rd (Steel 4) image shows that a part of the armor is too close to the "center line (red)" between the two legs

For comparison the 4th (Orc 2) has a significant gap from the center line and looks fine in-game 

ScreenShot55.thumb.png.be2f040757d95d81d462748e6c18356f.png

BUG-013

• BOOK - The Amazing World of Bikini Armor Vol 12: Nordic Carved
    • No Smithing Perks unlocked: Allows you to craft several armor pieces
    • Shouldn't this require the "Advanced Armors" perk?

ScreenShot57.png.570b37d7912dd7e7c78a11ca96328efd.png

• All Smithing Perks unlocked: Does not give you all the crafting recipes
    • Limited to Nordic Carved Bikini Set 1, and Nordic Carved Abs 1-2-3-4-5

ScreenShot58.png.ff22a75a8bc64a49a3283b6718336aff.png

BUG-014

• Nordic Carved Shoulder 1-2-3-4-5
    • Minor spelling error
    • Written as "NordicCarved" , should be "Nordic Carved"

ScreenShot53.png.30e713173aa275c838c3d51d5ee2b30a.png

Thanks, i will have them corrected for the next update.

i dont knwo if this is just me but on most of the outfits the parts of the outfit change with my preset but the body inside it will not

is this normal? (i was using the test preset that i assume came with this mod since i didnt have it till now but yeah)

what.png

Edited by Corruptubus
added picture
2 hours ago, Corruptubus said:

i dont knwo if this is just me but on most of the outfits the parts of the outfit change with my preset but the body inside it will not

is this normal? (i was using the test preset that i assume came with this mod since i didnt have it till now but yeah)

what.png

It should not be that way, but in this case it does not matter. As long as the outfit parts change with your preset, it will be good in game. In game the bodies are not activated.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:04 PM, Corruptubus said:

what.png

When the body mesh is also the reference and the bodyslide files for that body (CBBE-SE or 3BAv2) are not installed, you will not get the morphs on the body mesh.  The reference morph files do not get packaged together with the armor, because they are supposed to be already installed, (de-duplication).   This also happens when the bodyslide files for the body are not properly installed.  You may also be creating CBBE SE meshes but have the 3BAv2 body installed, in that case you are using the wrong group set.

Edited by safado
22 hours ago, ikarn15 said:

Equipping any armor piece from this mod makes every tattoo on my character invisible, is there any workaround for this?

You are the first to report that effect. In my game i do not have that and never seen that.

In my game i use lots of tattoo mods (slavetats, fading tattooss, whore tattoos, stank that ass, appropos2 with wear and tear, blush when aroused) in combimation with TAWOBAE and i can see tattoos. Actually TAWOBAE should not touch on the bodies it only provides the outfits.

Does it happen only with TAWOBAE items? Can you give some more informations?

55 minutes ago, monty359 said:

You are the first to report that effect. In my game i do not have that and never seen that.

In my game i use lots of tattoo mods (slavetats, fading tattooss, whore tattoos, stank that ass, appropos2 with wear and tear, blush when aroused) in combimation with TAWOBAE and i can see tattoos. Actually TAWOBAE should not touch on the bodies it only provides the outfits.

Does it happen only with TAWOBAE items? Can you give some more informations?

As far as I've seen it's the actual bikini piece that hides everything (even some parts from tawoba like pauldrons become invisible). I can provide my plugin list but idk what other piece of info I can give.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
Vanilla Script MicroOptimizations.esl
Remove Mods from System Menu.esl
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
High Poly Head.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
GenderBender.esm
daymoyl.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
KSHairVanilla1.esp
KSHairVanilla2.esp
KSHairVanilla3.esp
FNIS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
WetFunction.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
HIMBO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Gotobed.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
KSWigsSMP.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
NiOverridePoseAdjustments.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
SLDrunkRedux.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLACS.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimStarter.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
The Ordinary Women - Hair Physics Version.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
TAWOBA Remastered Leveled List.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
zPatch.esp
SkyFem NPC.esp

Edit: I'll add in pictures for proof; I guess it's something about equip slots but I have no idea. In both pictures I had everything equipped, only removed the bikini part on the right.

a.jpg

Edited by ikarn15
1 hour ago, ikarn15 said:

As far as I've seen it's the actual bikini piece that hides everything (even some parts from tawoba like pauldrons become invisible). I can provide my plugin list but idk what other piece of info I can give.

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
Vanilla Script MicroOptimizations.esl
Remove Mods from System Menu.esl
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
High Poly Head.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
GenderBender.esm
daymoyl.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
KSHairVanilla1.esp
KSHairVanilla2.esp
KSHairVanilla3.esp
FNIS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
WetFunction.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
HIMBO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Gotobed.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
KSWigsSMP.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
NiOverridePoseAdjustments.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
SLDrunkRedux.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLACS.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimStarter.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
The Ordinary Women - Hair Physics Version.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
TAWOBA Remastered Leveled List.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
zPatch.esp
SkyFem NPC.esp

From your loadorder i gather, that you do not have the TAWOBAE plugin activated(no TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorExtended.esp in the loadorder), so you do not use the mod at all.

You use two TAWOBA variants in your game: the basic one and the newer variant TAWOBA Remastered. To my knowleg´dge, TAWOBA Remasterd is basic TAWOBA plus more outfitsplus bugfixes and lots of slot changes.

I can at least give you a clue, why using one item can make other items invisible:

I think the .esp plugin are compatible in the sense, that they do not overwrite each other. Using both of the plugins in your game, gives you for some items (items that are in TAWOBA and in TAWOBA Remastered), two kopies of the same item. This is not bad but only confusing. The bad thing is, that both plugins reference to the same nif files. That means, the nif files contain either a mix of files of TAWOBA and TAWABA Remastered (in case you build the bodyslides of TAWOBA last), or only TAWOBA Remastered (in case you build the bodyslides of TAWOBA first). If you create an outfit in game with a mix of items from both mods, you get the problem of equipping one item disables onother.

Solution: use only one TAWOBA variant mod!

Additional note to TAWOBAE: i made TAWOBAE different to other TAWOBA variants. It has the plugin and nif filed different, the only nif files that are the same and would overwrite/be overwritten are the are the ground object(not a big thing). You could use both mods together, but you will still get two items with exact same names, butt different looks in game. This is pure theory, i never run two TAWOBA mods together!

I have no explanation for you, why tatoos are affected, maybe someone else can comment on that.

I hope that helps.

cheers

Edited by monty359
40 minutes ago, monty359 said:

From your loadorder i gather, that you do not have the TAWOBAE plugin activated(no TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorExtended.esp in the loadorder), so you do not use the mod at all.

You use two TAWOBA variants in your game: the basic one and the newer variant TAWOBA Remastered. To my knowleg´dge, TAWOBA Remasterd is basic TAWOBA plus more outfitsplus bugfixes and lots of slot changes.

I can at least give you a clue, why using one item can make other items invisible:

I think the .esp plugin are compatible in the sense, that they do not overwrite each other. Using both of the plugins in your game, gives you for some items (items that are in TAWOBA and in TAWOBA Remastered), two kopies of the same item. This is not bad but only confusing. The bad thing is, that both plugins reference to the same nif files. That means, the nif files contain either a mix of files of TAWOBA and TAWABA Remastered (in case you build the bodyslides of TAWOBA last), or only TAWOBA Remastered (in case you build the bodyslides of TAWOBA first). If you create an outfit in game with a mix of items from both mods, you get the problem of equipping one item disables onother.

Solution: use only one TAWOBA variant mod!

Additional note to TAWOBAE: i made TAWOBAE different to other TAWOBA variants. It has the plugin and nif filed different, the only nif files that are the same and would overwrite/be overwritten are the are the ground object(not a big thing). You could use both mods together, but you will still get two items with exact same names, butt different looks in game. This is pure theory, i never run two TAWOBA mods together!

I have no explanation for you, why tatoos are affected, maybe someone else can comment on that.

I hope that helps.

cheers

I'll try removing one then. Would you be so kind as to explain what's the difference between Extended and normal TAWOBA?

1 hour ago, ikarn15 said:

I'll try removing one then. Would you be so kind as to explain what's the difference between Extended and normal TAWOBA?

Tis is from the first post:

Main content

• TAWOBA and Bikini Ascended merged in this mod

• Female bikinis (CBBE SE and 3BA): optimized for no(less) clipping, added environment maps, when missing

• Male bikinnis (SOS): all new male bikinis

• Distribution in Skyrim: edited leveled lists and outfits in Creation kit for distributing Bikini outfits in skyrim

NEW

• As of 1.30 the Nordic Carved outfit for males and females is addedand distributed, you will find the book at the smith of Windhelm (at the table). The meshes were optimized for aMidianborn NordicCarved textureset (probably needs to be converted to SE). If you use a different texture set, the results may vary.

• Redid most Items of type Breastplate

Additional content

Some female thongs have ABBA funktionality. They will change the form according to your arousal. In order to work, you will need the latest mod version of ABBA. If you do not have ABBA, you will have the maximum Aroused form displayed ingame. There are non ABBA variants available. Build the Non ABBA vaiant via slider toggle in Bodyslide.