58 minutes ago, mastert3318 said:

Maybe you could make the third variant scale with the genitals the same way you did with the Elven leggings item on males? Also, the weird bit in the center of the penis shaft is actually part of the scrotum clipping forward. For some reason it happens sometimes but not all the time. It got better when I changed my character's race.

did some more tests, it looks better now. tell me what if you like it so.

TAWOBAE 1.31 b_Patch.7z

1 hour ago, XarisZ said:

I guess this mod isnt compatible with The Expanded World of Bikini Armors, right?

If you mean Pumpkin work? 

The Expanded World of Bikini Armors - By PUMPKIN at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

The main issue is lack of SOS male meshes and the second is that Pumpkin work is based on SunJeong TAWOBA Remastered slot assignments.

TAWOBAE  -  Remastered

Bottoms   49  -  52(Conflict with SOS if male mesh is adapted)

Tasset    50 - 49

Pauldron Left  48  - 58

Paudron Right 57 -57 

thigh  53 - 53

abs/belts 58 - 56

gorget/neck 45 - 45    Skyrim standard

boot  37 - 37     Skyrim standard

hands  33 - 33    Skyrim standard

chest(bikini top)  56  - 32(also include body)

Chest/breastplate   47??dup - 46

mask  42 - 42

Face 44 - 44

Back 47 - 47

misc   47dup - ???

On 11/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, XarisZ said:

I guess this mod isnt compatible with The Expanded World of Bikini Armors, right?

To answer your question more directly, you can run both plugins together.  They actually happen to just use different, but not conflicting slots.  So in the instances @safado  mentioned, you could actually equip a pair of bottoms, belts, and breastplates from each mod.  TEWOBA will work fine if only used on females.  This is more Futa-compatible.

@monty359
How does this mod distribute the items compared to Sunjeong's?

Edited by 012009
45 minutes ago, 012009 said:

@monty359
How does this mod distribute the items compared to Sunjeong's?

I do not know, how Sunjeong did the distribution, he is waht i did:

• I defined a leveled list for every outfit
  • I modified the vanilla outfits definition by replacing (usually outfit parts) to those leveled lists.
    The idea here was to use vanilla outfit definition. This reduces the need to modify every NPC. (works only if Bathesda used outfits on npcs, which they did not.)
  • Some npcs had to be modified by hand replacing there outfit entries by TAWOBAE entries
  • Sunbsequently i had to modify some leveled lists too. for example the banditboss outfit leveled list was modiefied by replacing the vanilla outfits to TAWOBAE outfits.

I hope this helps

cheers

Edited by monty359

Here is an idea concerning the hold guard outfits:

I plan to make the guard outfits more divers. My idea is to use already available outfits for the guards.

Here is an example of the idea:

Guard outfits distribution:

Guard captain outfit, weighted x1 in leveled list

Guard lieutenant outfit, weighted x2 in leveled list

Guard outfit, weighted x5 in leveled list

Markarth:

Markarth guards would use the dwemmer outfit. The difference between guard, guard lieutenant and guard captain will be distinct (higher rank= more pompous). Additional parts (Abs, Shoulder, Tasset) will be created for guards only, displaying the hold colors.

Here is my idea on outfit distribution on per hold basis:

Eastmarch/Windhelm                                  Steel v1

Falkreath/Falkreath                                      Steel v2

Haafingar/Solitude                                      NordPlate

Hjaalmarch/Dawnstar                                  Iron v1

The Pale/Morthal                                        Iron v2

The Reach/Markarth                                   Dwemmer

The Rift/Riften                                            Steel v4

Whiterun/Whiterun                                    Steel v5

Winterhold/Winterhold                              Iron v3

What is your take on this? How would you distribute the outfits and why?

Thanks

cheers

2 hours ago, katrina2333 said:

Hey, I remember there's also a patch for Baka's Aroused keywords, but seems we are not going to serve that thing any more, is it?

It is included in the main download. In my description i confused some names of mods. It is corrected now. Check the files and the readme, if you are new to modding

Spoiler

Additional Files and Patches included in the main download:

SL Survival .json file for keywords

TAWOBAE patch for immersive Wenches, it distributes TAWOBAE oufists to the wenches

TAWOBAE patch for SL Aroused modified by BakaFactory, it distributes keywords among the TAWOBAE items. Those are needed in several mods made/modified by BakaFactory

cheers

19 minutes ago, monty359 said:

It is included in the main download. In my description i confused some names of mods. It is corrected now. Check the files and the readme, if you are new to modding

Hide contents

Additional Files and Patches included in the main download:

SL Survival .json file for keywords

TAWOBAE patch for immersive Wenches, it distributes TAWOBAE oufists to the wenches

TAWOBAE patch for SL Aroused modified by BakaFactory, it distributes keywords among the TAWOBAE items. Those are needed in several mods made/modified by BakaFactory

cheers

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate.

2 hours ago, chris312 said:

HI I justed wanted to clarify something. Does this require the original TAWOBA or is it unnecessary. 

It is not an add-on.  TAWOBA not necessary. TAWOBA-E it's an original all-included plus Bikini Ascended and the SOS male lewd/skimpy versions. You need to build in BodySlide.

I use it with aMidianBorn Book of Silence SE COMPLETE textures, and it looks fantastic, especially the metals. 

Edited by safado

**Still WIP: Bikini Ascended items need stats "tuning" and breakdown entries for smelter. Everything else have them. 

TAWOBA Rebalance adapted to TAWOBA-Extended and combined with FactoryClose "BAKA keywords" and SL Survivals.

Credit to bla08 and HeavyDude. 

Adapted for TAWOBAE by Safado. Sharing personal adaptation. WIP

Do not use if confuse about acronyms and what each mod does. 

WAFR / CCOR / CCF ACE compatible.

WAFR/CCO/CCF ACE are not required for the Add-on Patch to work. 

requirement: 

• SL Arousal SE Baka Edition
  • SL Survival. 
    • Survival needs Simply Knock SE
      • Simply Knock SE needs DLL patch.

What it does:

• By original Rebalance:  All original TAWOBA Bikini Armor pieces can be broken in a smelter.  Missing Bikini Ascend items. It includes injected global for CCOR. CCOR not required but bikini parts are ready for it. 
  • By original Rebalance:  "Rebalanced" Stats for weight, value, and armor rate.
  • By original Rebalance:  Items renamed with the word Bikini first.  ex: Bikini Steel Top III
  • By original Rebalance:  Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes keywords added to pieces and injected the keywords.  Mod not required to run but recommended. ACE expand on it but not require
  • By me: Added keywords necessary for FactoryClose mods.   Master Requirement SL Aroused Redux SE Baka Edition.(SLAR BAKA)
    • I used FactoryClose BikiniQuest as a guide for the keywords. Kaky's patch used "EroticArmor" in every item and I did not want that.  Personal choice.
  • By me: Added keywords necessary for the bikini license/experience feature in Monoman1 SL Survival SE (SLS)BETArequires Simply Knock SE and SL Survival SE. 
    • Every item has the keyword "_SLS_BikiniArmor" as SL Survival expects for TAWOBA items.  

12/02/2021

For SkyrimSE ESL flagged:  TAWoBAEXT_ReBalance - BakaKW_SLS.esp

1 hour ago, safado said:

**Still WIP: Bikini Ascended items need stats "tuning" and breakdown entries for smelter. Everything else have them. 

TAWOBA Rebalance adapted to TAWOBA-Extended and combined with FactoryClose "BAKA keywords" and SL Survivals.

Credit to bla08 and HeavyDude. 

Adapted for TAWOBAE by Safado. Sharing personal adaptation. WIP

Do not use if confuse about acronyms and what each mod does. 

WAFR / CCOR / CCF ACE compatible.

WAFR/CCO/CCF ACE are not required for the Add-on Patch to work. 

requirement: 

• SL Arousal SE Baka Edition
  • SL Survival. 
    • Survival needs Simply Knock SE
      • Simply Knock SE needs DLL patch.

What it does:

• By original Rebalance:  All original TAWOBA Bikini Armor pieces can be broken in a smelter.  Missing Bikini Ascend items. It includes injected global for CCOR. CCOR not required but bikini parts are ready for it. 
  • By original Rebalance:  "Rebalanced" Stats for weight, value, and armor rate.
  • By original Rebalance:  Items renamed with the word Bikini first.  ex: Bikini Steel Top III
  • By original Rebalance:  Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes keywords added to pieces and injected the keywords.  Mod not required to run but recommended. ACE expand on it but not require
  • By me: Added keywords necessary for FactoryClose mods.   Master Requirement SL Aroused Redux SE Baka Edition.(SLAR BAKA)
    • I used FactoryClose BikiniQuest as a guide for the keywords. Kaky's patch used "EroticArmor" in every item and I did not want that.  Personal choice.
  • By me: Added keywords necessary for the bikini license/experience feature in Monoman1 SL Survival SE (SLS)BETArequires Simply Knock SE and SL Survival SE. 
    • Every item has the keyword "_SLS_BikiniArmor" as SL Survival expects for TAWOBA items.  

12/02/2021

For SkyrimSE ESL flagged:  TAWoBAEXT_ReBalance - BakaKW_SLS.esp

I am not at home at the moment and therefore i can not look into your file. Could you make a small breakdown on the modifications you made and the motivations behind them. I am still very new to modding and my understanding about the keywords maybe flawed.

In my current save i have a problem, i can not solve. Wearing a complete ebony outfit, my pc is still considered naked. I do not know, if it is my implementation of keywords, my other mods, or the getting rid of the slot 32 for bras, that causes it. Any input would be appreciated. 

Thanks

cheers

5 hours ago, monty359 said:

I am not at home at the moment and therefore i can not look into your file. Could you make a small breakdown on the modifications you made and the motivations behind them. I am still very new to modding and my understanding about the keywords maybe flawed.

In my current save i have a problem, i can not solve. Wearing a complete ebony outfit, my pc is still considered naked. I do not know, if it is my implementation of keywords, my other mods, or the getting rid of the slot 32 for bras, that causes it. Any input would be appreciated. 

Thanks

cheers

The base game naked condition looks for slot32 and keywords "ClothingBody" and "ArmorClothing" for clothes or only "ArmorCuirass" for armor. 

I use SL Survival and it has a feature in settings/"Half naked cover". I set the bra to 56 and panty to 49.  When both slots equipped It will dynamically equip the skin-naked item to slot32 and the keywords.  Probably, I also modify the condition for naked dialogue but can't remember. 

I was thinking combining TAWOBAE with some bodysuits, but I have not found something SUITable because of poor textures.  Maybe creating textures by mixing overlays. not sure.

Edited by safado
27 minutes ago, safado said:

The base game naked condition looks for slot32 and keywords "ClothingBody" and "ArmorClothing" for clothes or only "ArmorCuirass" for armor. 

I use SL Survival and it has a feature in settings/"Half naked cover". I set the bra to 56 and panty to 49.  It will dynamically equip the skin naked item to slot32 and the keywords.  Probably, I also modify the condition for naked dialogue but can't remember. 

I was thinking combining TAWOBAE with some bodysuits, but I have not found something SUITable because of poor textures.  Maybe creating textures by mixing overlays. not sure.

Is the condition for naked slot 32 "and" ArmorCuirass or slot 32 "or" ArmorCuirass? I gave all Bra and Thong items the ArmorCuirass Keyword and thought it would be enough.

What keywords did you change for TAWOBAE in your patch? You said EroticArmor is not your choice, can you elaborate?

Edited by monty359
41 minutes ago, mastert3318 said:

Hello! I saw in the ToDo notes that you're working on HIMBO bodyslides. How far along are those? I'm excited to see them!

I am done with Sliders and have created the bodyslides, i am doing the testing and fine tunig the weight painting now. It is a slow and tedious process. The release is in a couple of weeks maybe.

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Is the condition for naked slot 32 "and" ArmorCuirass or slot 32 "or" ArmorCuirass? I gave all Bra and Thong items the ArmorCuirass Keyword and thought it would be enough.

What keywords did you change for TAWOBAE in your patch? You said EroticArmor is not your choice, can you elaborate?

I look at the Quest for world interactions WICommentNaked "Player is naked" [QUST:000A8655].

The conditions are only the keywords. It has extra conditions for chance and cooldown delay for next coment (1hr default).  It is modified by the mega patch USSEP but get overriden by some mods. (merge conflict resolution bash patch needed in some cases).

Notice that mods like SexlabSkoomaWhore override it with an expanded version but still has the keywords. 

Maybe a different mod that use SL arousal naked detection is triggering the comments.  If SLA naked is enabled, it will use SLA keywords, multiple slots and store result in faction SLA_NAKED rank0 = naked, rank1 = skimpy.   Not sure if Rank1 is implemented. 

Check the faction on your Character. 

Edit:

Found that Sexlab_RelationshipDialogueSystem has "spotted naked" feature. Do not know how is implemented. 

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, safado said:

I look at the Quest for world interactions WICommentNaked "Player is naked" [QUST:000A8655].

The conditions are only the keywords. It has extra conditions for chance and cooldown delay for next coment (1hr default).  It is modified by the mega patch USSEP but get overriden by some mods. (merge conflict resolution bash patch needed in some cases).

Notice that mods like SexlabSkoomaWhore override it with an expanded version but still has the keywords. 

Maybe a different mod that use SL arousal naked detection is triggering the comments.  If SLA naked is enabled, it will use SLA keywords, multiple slots and store result in faction SLA_NAKED rank0 = naked, rank1 = skimpy.   Not sure if Rank1 is implemented. 

Check the faction on your Character. 

Edit:

Found that Sexlab_RelationshipDialogueSystem has "spotted naked" feature. Do not know how is implemented. 

I checked it in the console. For my PC the the faction is set to SLA_Naked:-2. Any idea, what it means?

Marking the Outfit in SLAroused does not change the rank.

6 hours ago, chris312 said:

The mod seems like a nice alt to the orginal but unfortunatly I found that the bodyslide for a lot of the armors comes out incorrect. The basic body is underneath while the armor around it is my chosen preset.

Can you please explain more, what the problem or the incorrectness is? pictures would help.