8 hours ago, monty359 said:

TAWOBAE should not change the used body.

try this to troubleshoot your problem:

• Check, if your female body, that is build, has the correct preset in bodyslide/ rebuild it
  • How do the outfits look in game? is there clipping with belly covering items?
  • What mods do you use, that could be responsible for pregnancies/big bellies (fillherup, soulgemoven, other pregnancy mods)? do you use SLIF?

I hope it helps. If not, i need more information about the problem (picture in BS/in-game, load-order)

cheers

I use the original CBBE with VOBS (Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided) preset

Edited by DumCumpster
7 hours ago, matthouss said:

can you provide non-livel list version?

i just want to wear them, but not npc wear them...

try , top page link.

Additional Files and Patches not in main download:

I currently use @DumCumpster version esp (overwrite or exchange this mod offered esp by without version esp) (thanks!! DumCumpster)

then it not distribute TAWOBAE with leveled list .  

7 hours ago, mastert3318 said:

I seem to only be able to select the Jumbo preset for bodyslide

you can find the solution here:

Instead to CBBE, you need to add the bodyslides to HIMBO group

let know, if it worked for you.

cheers

2 hours ago, JackChurch187 said:

hmm cant open loot and bodyslide after i add it to my modmanager

Looks like the mod author accidentally left in some extra stuff in the files that messes with that. I deleted them and it works fine now. I don't remember exactly what they were though. I think they were some xml files.

2 hours ago, JackChurch187 said:

hmm cant open loot and bodyslide after i add it to my modmanager

16 minutes ago, mastert3318 said:

Looks like the mod author accidentally left in some extra stuff in the files that messes with that. I deleted them and it works fine now. I don't remember exactly what they were though. I think they were some xml files.

i see, somehow i snook in two xml files, bodyslide.xml and outfitstudio.xml. I never thought it would cause to not be able to start loot and bodyslide. Are you shure, it is caused by the two files? Should i reupload the file without those two files?

13 minutes ago, monty359 said:

i see, somehow i snook in two xml files, bodyslide.xml and outfitstudio.xml. I never thought it would cause to not be able to start loot and bodyslide. Are you shure, it is caused by the two files? Should i reupload the file without those two files?

I'm pretty sure that's what caused the problem but I'm not certain.

4 minutes ago, corvinus18 said:

Is there a alternative different than megaupload. I mean 1.6 gigas is to much for my free account

It will download eventually if you leave it there for about 6 hours (?) or so.  You can leave the page up overnight or something.  It should just be a "pause" for "x" amount of time, not a complete block on downloads. 

28 minutes ago, mastert3318 said:

I still only have the HIMBO Jumbo as an option for the body shape in BodySlide. Do you want a screenshot of it?

yes, please.

additionlly, check if you installed/activated HIMBO mod correctly in your mod manager.

Edited by monty359
On 1/11/2022 at 10:50 AM, monty359 said:

I have no idea what those files do, but I can say that when I go from 1.31b to 1.40 my body slide fails to open (process starts, but GUI doesn't display).
If I use MO2 to hide bodyslide.xml, that is sufficient to allow my bodyslide GUI to open and it appears to display everything properly.

I do not observe any issues launching loot from MO2.

20 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

Am I wrong or there's now way to use this with BHUNP? I know that there are BHUNP conversions of TAWOBA but using them will always end up in duplicated items.

You are correct, there are only CBBE and CBBE 3BA bodyslides for females and only SOS and HIMBO for males available. If you would use TAWOBAE with another version of TAWOBA, you wil get dublicate items, most of them identicaly named.

On 1/11/2022 at 8:50 AM, monty359 said:

Im also having the problem of opening bodyslide, I deleted those two files and no fix unfortunately 

Edit: removing the 3 conflicting xml files seemed to fix it, side note is there a way to make the male bikini bottoms compatible with female schlongs? Thanks

Edited by NigDickRick
14 hours ago, NigDickRick said:

Im also having the problem of opening bodyslide, I deleted those two files and no fix unfortunately 

Edit: removing the 3 conflicting xml files seemed to fix it, side note is there a way to make the male bikini bottoms compatible with female schlongs? Thanks

Theoreticaly it is possible to create complete new thongs (copy and adjust the male variants to female body). They would work with female body ingame but i do not know, how to differentiate ingame between  futa and nod futa. Any idea how it is now done? how does the game know that an npc is a futa? Scripts? Maybe different race?

22 hours ago, monty359 said:

yes, please.

additionlly, check if you installed/activated HIMBO mod correctly in your mod manager.

I'll get a screenshot to you soon. This problem has only happened with your mod so I'm pretty sure I have HIMBO installed right. It's probably because you're used to the single body option of SoS so you may have accidentally done the multi body options for HIMBO wrong. I can't figure out how to do it either so I'm not blaming you for anything, you've done an amazing job doing all of these armors and conversions and I hope you know that we appreciate that.

Edit: Here's the screenshot

Edit 2: Changed screenshot to be viewable easier.

HIMBO Bikini Problem.jpg

Edited by mastert3318
Added screenshot
1 hour ago, mastert3318 said:

I'll get a screenshot to you soon. This problem has only happened with your mod so I'm pretty sure I have HIMBO installed right. It's probably because you're used to the single body option of SoS so you may have accidentally done the multi body options for HIMBO wrong. I can't figure out how to do it either so I'm not blaming you for anything, you've done an amazing job doing all of these armors and conversions and I hope you know that we appreciate that.

Edit: Here's the screenshot

Edit 2: Changed screenshot to be viewable easier.

HIMBO Bikini Problem.jpg

do you use discord? we could chat at the loverslab discord and check some options. it would speed up the process. write a messsage to opc123

What mod manager program do you use?

Edited by monty359