32 minutes ago, CommunistNinja said:

Has anybody got a patch that adds all the keywords, not only for baka, but also for "Armor Framework?" I'm hoping somebody else already went to the trouble of adding all the keywords. I found one for the non-extended version, but that version doesn't align with all the changes made to the extended version.

What is "armor Framework" for you? For TAWOBAE there is a patch in the "patch" folder named "TAWOBAExtended_ArousedBakaKeywords.esp". It works only with TAWOBAE and BAKAs version of slaroused. The folder with all patches i created, is in the mod itself (patches folder, there is also a readme).

i hope it helps.

6 minutes ago, monty359 said:

What is "armor Framework" for you? For TAWOBAE there is a patch in the "patch" folder named "TAWOBAExtended_ArousedBakaKeywords.esp". It works only with TAWOBAE and BAKAs version of slaroused. The folder with all patches i created, is in the mod itself (patches folder, there is also a readme).

i hope it helps.

Yeah, I'm using the baka patch, but need one for this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45064

It adds all the keywords needed to play nice with the "walk with elegance" mod. That mod changes the npc and pc walking styles, depending on heels or heavy or light armor. The patch also adds the needed survival keywords. The only patch I can find is this one:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46302

However, that patch is for the non-extended version of tawoba and I'm not sure how well it'd would work (if at all) with the extended version. I noticed that many of the body slots are different.

1 hour ago, CommunistNinja said:

Has anybody got a patch that adds all the keywords, not only for baka, but also for "Armor Framework?" I'm hoping somebody else already went to the trouble of adding all the keywords. I found one for the non-extended version, but that version doesn't align with all the changes made to the extended version.

You would need a patch for every armor mod you wish to add them for. 

For example, there is a bikini armor patch TAWOBA Remastered with keywords patch here on LL (I think on the TAWOBA version here on LL, but maybe I got it from another listing on LL here?  I can't remember, sorry).  But that's only going to help for TAWOBA armors.

36 minutes ago, CommunistNinja said:

Yeah, I'm using the baka patch, but need one for this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45064

It adds all the keywords needed to play nice with the "walk with elegance" mod. That mod changes the npc and pc walking styles, depending on heels or heavy or light armor. The patch also adds the needed survival keywords. The only patch I can find is this one:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46302

However, that patch is for the non-extended version of tawoba and I'm not sure how well it'd would work (if at all) with the extended version. I noticed that many of the body slots are different.

I did not know, a mod like this existed, thanks for the tip. it looks interesting and i will take a look at it. from quick look at the modder manual and keywords it is very large and depending on the loadout and mod usage one could add like 10 keywords per item. it definitively will give me some ideas for the future.

TAWOBAE has a unique filestructure and because of the way i merged the mods in the first place, the created plugin does not overwrite other TAWOBA variants. It means patches and mod-addons, that work with other TAWOBA variants, will not work with TAWOBAE.

Edited by monty359
7 hours ago, monty359 said:

Theoreticaly it is possible to create complete new thongs (copy and adjust the male variants to female body). They would work with female body ingame but i do not know, how to differentiate ingame between  futa and nod futa. Any idea how it is now done? how does the game know that an npc is a futa? Scripts? Maybe different race?

Some mods compare the Skyrim gender against the Sexlab sexuality and if different is treated as maybe futa.  Female gender with a sexlab male sexuality.  Mods like SL eager has a table listing SOS add-on to define it behavior based on assigned add-on.

In short, is a scripted solution and not standardized.  Perhaps a solution based on factions or keywords will be better to condition mesh selection.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:25 AM, monty359 said:

Theoreticaly it is possible to create complete new thongs (copy and adjust the male variants to female body). They would work with female body ingame but i do not know, how to differentiate ingame between  futa and nod futa. Any idea how it is now done? how does the game know that an npc is a futa? Scripts? Maybe different race?

Not sure exactly how it works, maybe its a plugin? Since its a futa addon from SoS. How about making alternative thongs that just have the male textures to start? Then the player character can at least have them before making it work automatically with npcs.

7 hours ago, wasntme? said:

Does this version of the mod feature headgear that fit beast race heads?

not yet, but the beast races head, hand, feet and eventually thong will be adressed too, probbably one or two outfits per regular update. i did some experiments and i think, i know how to do it now.

1 hour ago, did112 said:

can somone pls tell me what is that sos on his male character in the screen shots

I do not know, if i understand your question correctly, but in the pictures in the opening post i used standard SOS body with BadDogs shlongs.

9 hours ago, monty359 said:

I see, i completely forgot about the outfit. Maybe @DumCumpster can update his patch for the new version. I do not have a my own patch for that.

Hopefully! I tried to do it myself but it just ended up with most enemies being naked. lol. It's a shame I don't remember how I did it last time. I compared what I did to his esp and I couldn't really tell where I went wrong, but I did somehow.

BakaFactory's SLAR for Special Edition seems impossible to download because of their choice to host it on Google Drive.  Does anyone have a copy I can download?

Also the BakaFactory Keywords ESP says that it requires BaboDialogue.  Is this actually the case or?

Edited by Hero529
6 hours ago, Hero529 said:

Also the BakaFactory Keywords ESP says that it requires BaboDialogue.  Is this actually the case or?

To my knowldge, Babodialoque is one of very view mod utilizing the keywords introduced in BakaFaktorys SLAroused. It is the only one i use. The mod patch-ESP bridges the two mods together in my loadout, But it should work in any loadout, that uses Bakas SLAroused, TAWOBAE with the patch and a mod, that utilizes the keywords.

About downloading from bakas googledrive, you probbably need to try it several times. I guess there is a download limitwith a cooldown.

cheers

I hope this is ok to post here, this is my first time making a post on LL

I made a modified version of the 1.4 TAWOBAE esp file that deleted the records that had anything to do with the books, chests, banners, and Biki. All of the other records and original assets are retained. You should still be able to find actors with bikini armors in the leveled list and craft them. No promises that this isn't buggy or messy. I really like this mod but wanted to play without any changes made to Tamriel and figured I'm not the only one. Sorry if someone made something just like that and I scrolled right past it.

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorExtended.esp