37 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

You are doing an amzazing job I look foward to the TBD version(thats if you are doing one I remember it being on your to do list at somepoint)

You are the first one to ask about TBD Bodyslides. Earlier it was "tbd soon", meaning to be defined soon. I was not shure about HIMBO, because another user wanted to do it.

I will look into TBD (it is Touched by Dibella body, right?). Maybe after HIMBO and Glas outfit.

33 minutes ago, monty359 said:

You are the first one to ask about TBD Bodyslides. Earlier it was "tbd soon", meaning to be defined soon. I was not shure about HIMBO, because another user wanted to do it.

I will look into TBD (it is Touched by Dibella body, right?). Maybe after HIMBO and Glas outfit.

Yeah the smp vesion of tbd but yeah touched by dibella since I've been trying to get Tewoba and TAWobas level list system to work together for ages and your system just works perfectly for cbbe so would make so many mods on my loadout redundant. Thank you for your hard work hope modding goes well for you

12 hours ago, monty359 said:

Thx,

TAWOBAE provides SOS bodyslides for building the meshes. You can find the guide in my opening post. For the time being, only SOS body is supported, but i am working on HIMBO (SOS bones) support right now.

In my setup i am using somewhat modified BD skimpy clothes and TAWOBAE (for male outfits), I also use SOS schlongs and SOS pubes for females (slot 52). it is working so far well.

Let me know, if you get CTDs because of TAWOBAE, i do test every item in-game, but sometimes errors happen.

cheers

No. actually I do not have any issue at current.

.. only one thing I noticed later,  as you said already, at current your version is not full modular type. but it is mostly OK for me.  I think there seems some AA which not made to visible in game. (eg falmer net etc)  so I might request some specific item,  when I confrim those item in Xedit,   (if you forgive me^^)

by  your efforts, now I can get most stable Tawoba.  with change my PC or NPC male  as bikini ^^ !! I feel,    after notice your slider set,  (you made sos body slider too. though I might need not use it ,,it seems reference you made to generate those?)   My PC fit well. 

I now read topics, but is there leveled list for bandit outifit which can change your version bikini armors?  your mod should work for both gender with no  problem!!!

11 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

No. actually I do not have any issue at current.

.. only one thing I noticed later,  as you said already, at current your version is not full modular type. but it is mostly OK for me.  I think there seems some AA which not made to visible in game. (eg falmer net etc)  so I might request some specific item,  when I confrim those item in Xedit,   (if you forgive me^^)

by  your efforts, now I can get most stable Tawoba.  with change my PC or NPC male  as bikini ^^ !! I feel,    after notice your slider set,  (you made sos body slider too. though I might need not use it ,,it seems reference you made to generate those?)   My PC fit well. 

I now read topics, but is there leveled list for bandit outifit which can change your version bikini armors?  your mod should work for both gender with no  problem!!!

I will take a look at the falmer net.

Yes, there are leveled lists in the mod, that distribute the outfits to the npcs, Roughly the TAWOBAE outfit replace the same vanila outfits (iron replaces iron,steel replaces stell and so on). I also gave the orc heavy armors to the hevy armor wearers in the orc strongholds.

If you do not reset your skyrim, the npcs will use the outfits they got, when they where spawned. You can reset the inventory of the npcs with the console command "resetinventory". It works only for one npc at a time though. New spawned bandits should use the TAWOBAE outfits.

2 hours ago, monty359 said:

I will take a look at the falmer net.

Yes, there are leveled lists in the mod, that distribute the outfits to the npcs, Roughly the TAWOBAE outfit replace the same vanila outfits (iron replaces iron,steel replaces stell and so on). I also gave the orc heavy armors to the hevy armor wearers in the orc strongholds.

If you do not reset your skyrim, the npcs will use the outfits they got, when they where spawned. You can reset the inventory of the npcs with the console command "resetinventory". It works only for one npc at a time though. New spawned bandits should use the TAWOBAE outfits.

Thanks all info,  at current when I hope to wear, each part, (for specific NPC, like original bikini armor followers)  I use remustard version mesh. so it not problem.

but if you plan to make some part as modular,,  I hope you start with falmer armors ^^

because some part armor of falmer  may better to work as separate (so we can mix parts more free... )  naedoko or fish net ... I hope to see the male version too ^^

Without I miss understand, There are actually armor and add on. for fishnet.. but the mesh path nif (which I generated by this mod) is full set armor. so fish net are not individual armor, but only used as one set. I suppose.   (maybe those part armor are simply use same full armor. I feel)  

No actually your version seems already offer those for male too.. I should miss something ,,, why you can make it work so, even though use full armor mesh, but only show net part?  I am not skillful at all. but like to edit often.. so hope to learn.. the theory...

the net armor add on  mesh use full armor nif... (and it is often used by other armor add on tool..) but in game,, it only show net part... I feel.. (I may test again,, but I do not think other mod offer net for male... like this,, so it already set  zap for each part etc?  

wfishnet.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
5 hours ago, vfmolinari10 said:

Hey everyone, I use a custom skin mod for my males that makes them hairless, is there any way to use that skin underneath the armor from this mod? I'm a beginner so if this question is dumb or missing details sorry in advance, thanks.

The male meshes are SOS. If your males textures and meshes are SOS then is compatible. 

12 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks all info,  at current when I hope to wear, each part, (for specific NPC, like original bikini armor followers)  I use remustard version mesh. so it not problem.

but if you plan to make some part as modular,,  I hope you start with falmer armors ^^

because some part armor of falmer  may better to work as separate (so we can mix parts more free... )  naedoko or fish net ... I hope to see the male version too ^^

Without I miss understand, There are actually armor and add on. for fishnet.. but the mesh path nif (which I generated by this mod) is full set armor. so fish net are not individual armor, but only used as one set. I suppose.   (maybe those part armor are simply use same full armor. I feel)  

No actually your version seems already offer those for male too.. I should miss something ,,, why you can make it work so, even though use full armor mesh, but only show net part?  I am not skillful at all. but like to edit often.. so hope to learn.. the theory...

the net armor add on  mesh use full armor nif... (and it is often used by other armor add on tool..) but in game,, it only show net part... I feel.. (I may test again,, but I do not think other mod offer net for male... like this,, so it already set  zap for each part etc?  

wfishnet.JPG

The nif file can contain more meshes than is shown in game. The engine is designed to show only the slots you activate in ARMA and ARMO tabs in Creation Kit/xEdit. If you open one TAWOBAE nif file, you can check the slots of specific meshes. Although the the nif file contains many meshes, they all are assigned to one specific slot, for example the falmer fishnet has slot 47, and only that slot 47 is assigned in ARMA and ARMO tabs for Falmer Fishnet. That is why only Fishnet is equiped(shown), if you equip the item in game.

I hope it was half way understandable.

Bottom line: all equpment in TAWOBAE is modular and you can mix it as you wish, but the nif file structure is very different and packed much more denser.

cheers

Edited by monty359
2 hours ago, monty359 said:

The nif file can contain more meshes than is shown in game. The engine is designed to show only the slots you activate in ARMA and ARMO tabs in Creation Kit/xEdit. If you open one TAWOBAE nif file, you can check the slots of specific meshes. Although the the nif file contains many meshes, they all are assigned to one specific slot, for example the falmer fishnet has slot 47, and only that slot 47 is assigned in ARMA and ARMO tabs for Falmer Fishnet. That is why only Fishnet is equiped(shown), if you equip the item in game.

I hope it was half way understandable.

Bottom line: all equpment in TAWOBAE is modular and you can mix it as you wish, but the nif file structure is very different and packed much more denser.

cheers

Thanks... I had used slot without clear knowledge ^^;  (just keep to set same slots, for armor and armor add on, and checked it is used in nif only... )   so did not notice such way,,

generate many parts as modulable , but only use one same mesh and tri... (though I think it is really carefully set all part slots and you did  hard work..)  

yes this armor pack is really usable and good resoruce for me easy customizable, with OS...  I really serch around many tawoba custom mods. but I thanks you up-date this mod here I am lucky..?

1 hour ago, vfmolinari10 said:

It should be, I have Tempered Skins for SOS, can it be an issue with load order or installation?

You originally asked about compatibility. 

Your new question; "can it be an issue with load order or installation?", do not say what the issue is.  I guess is about hair in male skin.

The TAWOBAE does not have body skin textures and will not overwrite yours.  The textures it has is for included armor's assets meshes look. 

A good mod manager will tell you what mod conflict/override other mods.  I use Vortex.

The body skin textures for males are in folders:  

• "*****\data\textures\actors\character"
    • bretonmale
    • character assets
    • darkelfmale
    • highelfmale
    • imperialmale
    • male
    • maleold
    • orcmale
    • redguardmale
    • SOS
    • woodelfmale

note: custom NPC may use different meshes and body textures.  

Edited by safado
3 hours ago, safado said:

You originally asked about compatibility. 

Your new question; "can it be an issue with load order or installation?", do not say what the issue is.  I guess is about hair in male skin.

The TAWOBAE does not have body skin textures and will not overwrite yours.  The textures it has is for included armor's assets meshes look. 

A good mod manager will tell you what mod conflict/override other mods.  I use Vortex.

The body skin textures for males are in folders:  

• "*****\data\textures\actors\character"
    • bretonmale
    • character assets
    • darkelfmale
    • highelfmale
    • imperialmale
    • male
    • maleold
    • orcmale
    • redguardmale
    • SOS
    • woodelfmale

note: custom NPC may use different meshes and body textures.  

I'm really sorry for wasting your time, it hadn't occurred to me to first check if Tempered Skins was working at all, turns out, it wasn't, I now have to figure out why, thanks for the help anyway

1 hour ago, vfmolinari10 said:

I'm really sorry for wasting your time, it hadn't occurred to me to first check if Tempered Skins was working at all, turns out, it wasn't, I now have to figure out why, thanks for the help anyway

Ok, not even SOS is working properly, all my males are hairy even when I uninstalled Tempered Skins and Reinstalled SOS with the hairless option, could it be that batchbuilding the provided SOS mesh in this mod for all my outfits somehow overwrote the base SOS skin texture?

54 minutes ago, vfmolinari10 said:

Ok, not even SOS is working properly, all my males are hairy even when I uninstalled Tempered Skins and Reinstalled SOS with the hairless option, could it be that batchbuilding the provided SOS mesh in this mod for all my outfits somehow overwrote the base SOS skin texture?

Though I do not know which mod manager you currently using, but you can check which mod currently overwrite and confilict winner about texture for male body part (and genital parts)   so things is simple.. 

eg if I see my male texture body  seems somewhow strange,, I check the mod name, (about MO2 it is mod directory name which include textues for male )  wwch currently used and see textures.  about your case,, the mod name should be = Tempered skin with install hairless option.

if it was SOS,  tempered skin textures  was overwritten by SOS oirignal  or tempered skin was un-activated (without intention) but I currently using tempered skin, then the mod priority is high (set lower) in MO2 left pane, then the loose files overwrite SOS offered male textures. 

maletexturemodname.JPG.f0e3bde1af5facee9638c0866a2ff00b.JPG

I think usually when I change or edit texture for NPC, PC,  it reflected in game without re-generate.. but do not confirm,, so best way is maybe test with new game if you can not confirm texture change (when you  install correctly but not up-dated).

About BS generate clothings , armors (for SOS male body)  they may come with  body part mesh, but after all   these mesh nif texture path always same as your currently using nude body nif..  and textuer path are usually same as vanila.  (so same file name texture can overwrite vanila, or other mod offered )

then this mod armor which come body nif use same texture path. = which texture will be shown may change your load order of mods. (SOS and temper skin)

though if you are using mod which may  use different  textuer path for PC only etc,, it may effect I suppose.. (so you need to check description of the mod which need to set textures different loation)

====

I just test with dirty edit the tempered skin offer texture with paint net.. and see if it can reflect soon... then wear tawoba-extend bikini pants , it reflect body texture when I load same save data. so to solve your problem you may just need to install mod correctly = Tempered skin hairless overwrite SOS. 

then it should work.  at least this mod never change body texture path (and SOS texture path) 

testsign.JPG.40558e01225f27d5b7598f78ccd1ae11.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

Though I do not know which mod manager you currently using, but you can check which mod currently overwrite and confilict winner about texture for male body part (and genital parts)   so things is simple.. 

eg if I see my male texture body  seems somewhow strange,, I check the mod name, (about MO2 it is mod directory name which include textues for male )  wwch currently used and see textures.  about your case,, the mod name should be = Tempered skin with install hairless option.

if it was SOS,  tempered skin textures  was overwritten by SOS oirignal  or tempered skin was un-activated (without intention) but I currently using tempered skin, then the mod priority is high (set lower) in MO2 left pane, then the loose files overwrite SOS offered male textures. 

maletexturemodname.JPG.f0e3bde1af5facee9638c0866a2ff00b.JPG

I think usually when I change or edit texture for NPC, PC,  it reflected in game without re-generate.. but do not confirm,, so best way is maybe test with new game if you can not confirm texture change (when you  install correctly but not up-dated).

About BS generate clothings , armors (for SOS male body)  they may come with  body part mesh, but after all   these mesh nif texture path always same as your currently using nude body nif..  and textuer path are usually same as vanila.  (so same file name texture can overwrite vanila, or other mod offered )

then this mod armor which come body nif use same texture path. = which texture will be shown may change your load order of mods. (SOS and temper skin)

though if you are using mod which may  use different  textuer path for PC only etc,, it may effect I suppose.. (so you need to check description of the mod which need to set textures different loation)

Thanks for the help, the issue I had was that bad_dog_hoodies was overwriting my male textures so neither SOS base texture nor Tempered skins was showing, I sorted that out, but thanks!

28 minutes ago, vfmolinari10 said:

Thanks for the help, the issue I had was that bad_dog_hoodies was overwriting my male textures so neither SOS base texture nor Tempered skins was showing, I sorted that out, but thanks!

glad to hear you solve issue. Then the theory is same, to check mod first in your mod manager to find  conflict loose file (bsa sometimes overwritten without intention, because loosefile can overwrite bsa, even though you set BSA high priority.. then  you can confirm which mod cause issue. or which mod currently used in game. 

Sorry I hope someone confirm,, after install this mod,, it may effect Alvor Smithing quest (tutorial?) ?

I made leather Helmet, with use Alvor offered items, (leather etc )  but Alvor not reply anything, and qeust not up-dated.. just remain "making Leather Helmet"... ^^;

I do not know how this mod  may effect though...  I use patch version = not auto generate armor for skyrim NPC,, is it matter?

24 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Sorry I hope someone confirm,, after install this mod,, it may effect Alvor Smithing quest (tutorial?) ?

I made leather Helmet, with use Alvor offered items, (leather etc )  but Alvor not reply anything, and qeust not up-dated.. just remain "making Leather Helmet"... ^^;

I do not know how this mod  may effect though...  I use patch version = not auto generate armor for skyrim NPC,, is it matter?

No forgive me,,  it was simply translate problem In my game translation,,  (I do not translate all data as my coutry language , so usually they mix up often when I import many mods)

he say "make Leather armor,"  = translation....   but it seems not ^^;   he actually said make Hide armor...  

I tried to remove this mod added NPC record, but same thing happend, sorry.. this mod have no relation with my mistake.

I'm having some problems with the Nordic Carved armor. Specifically the thongs/underwear on the first and third variant. The thong on the first variant simply doesn't show up on the character, as in when I equip it nothing happens, not even a glitch, just like nothing was even equipped. And on the thong for the third variant, it seems to be bugged where it shows up but it doesn't scale with anything. I can provide screenshots if you need.

On 11/17/2021 at 8:00 PM, mastert3318 said:

I'm having some problems with the Nordic Carved armor. Specifically the thongs/underwear on the first and third variant. The thong on the first variant simply doesn't show up on the character, as in when I equip it nothing happens, not even a glitch, just like nothing was even equipped. And on the thong for the third variant, it seems to be bugged where it shows up but it doesn't scale with anything. I can provide screenshots if you need.

yes, please. screen shots will be helpfull.

Edit: i did some testing and found the problem with  variant 1, variant 2 i found only a small clipping issue and corrected it also. Try the patch out and let me know how it goes. if the issues are not gone, a picture would help

patch is absolete now, new version is down bellow

Edited by monty359
3 hours ago, monty359 said:

yes, please. screen shots will be helpfull.

Edit: i did some testing and found the problem with  variant 1, variant 2 i found only a small clipping issue and corrected it also. Try the patch out and let me know how it goes. if the issues are not gone, a picture would help

TAWOBAE 1.31 Patch.zip 3.28 MB · 2 downloads

The variant 1 is mostly fixed but has a weird bit that extends out in front of the scrotal area a bit.

ScreenShot91.png.e4846e6fc5f9ba8a3b7e98c2c1503452.pngWhile the problem with the third variant is still there.

ScreenShot92.png

Edit: I'll try to get a better screenshot of the problem with the first variant.

Edit 2: The problem with the first variant seems to happen when the testicles get large enough it clips a little bit.

Edited by mastert3318
14 hours ago, mastert3318 said:

ScreenShot94.png.f2dfd64fc3bf683504c97bdee0310d6d.png

ScreenShot95.png

On the first variant:

Do you mean by the "weird bit" the fur element in the center of the penis shaft? If so, it scales with the bones and is also getting bigger.

On the second variant:

It is not meant to scale with penis size like the first variant. It scales only with body size. I will try to implement the scrotum bones to the bulge and see how it goes.

edit: I tried to make the variant 3 thong to grow with the penis size, but it did not look natural. For the time beeing, i will let it as it is, but if someone has an idea how to do that, i will try it again.

cheers

Edited by monty359
9 hours ago, monty359 said:

On the first variant:

Do you mean by the "weird bit" the fur element in the center of the penis shaft? If so, it scales with the bones and is also getting bigger.

On the second variant:

It is not meant to scale with penis size like the first variant. It scales only with body size. I will try to implement the scrotum bones to the bulge and see how it goes.

edit: I tried to make the variant 3 thong to grow with the penis size, but it did not look natural. For the time beeing, i will let it as it is, but if someone has an idea how to do that, i will try it again.

cheers

Maybe you could make the third variant scale with the genitals the same way you did with the Elven leggings item on males? Also, the weird bit in the center of the penis shaft is actually part of the scrotum clipping forward. For some reason it happens sometimes but not all the time. It got better when I changed my character's race.