hello community i have a dream and a question together.

is it possible to mod skyrim in a whay that you have:

Nice Colorful wolrd: so that the quality of the game looks better not a reshade mod more a 2k mod

Monster/animals Sex: so that the monster have a chance to force you to have sex with them in a good quality way.

Bdsm/sadistic/slave world: so that there are slaves around and you can buy them and take them home and put them into some devices and you can also whipe them or have sex with them

Milking/pregnancy/fill her up: is there a way to put a pregnancy change in the game and you collect at the end and also a fill her up mod so if you have a lot sex your belly will grow? And a milking mod where i can also sell the milk of slaves or my character? (like breeder's of the nefilin)

Succubus : is there a way to play as a succubus?

forcesex/randomesex: is there a way to or a mod that allows all nps force you to have sex with them and that they also have sex with each and you can customize the optins if it happens often or less ?

own house/villa: is there a mod where you can have a big villa and you can customize it with bdsm decorations ?

more Gore: is there a way to put more gore in this game

I wanna make the experience to play skyrim as a succubus (not a red one) with new historical armor, weapons more gore and combat and also have all the sex content in the game like if i go on adventures that the monsters/enemy's i fight against also abuse me (not me but my succubus character^^) and the character can also get pregnant, a fill up belly that is leaking in this action. Also on the other side i can buy slaves put them in some devices at my own house and if i go out of the house or come back they are sill in it and i can also abuse them and whipe them if i fell like to do some succubus stuff to collect some sperm and milk of mys slaves and if i dont milk them there breast will grow.

can someone tell me if it is possilbe to make something like this and if yes what mods can or should i use ?? thanks

37 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

hello community i have a dream and a question together.

is it possible to mod skyrim in a whay that you have:

Nice Colorful wolrd: so that the quality of the game looks better not a reshade mod more a 2k mod

Monster/animals Sex: so that the monster have a chance to force you to have sex with them in a good quality way.

Bdsm/sadistic/slave world: so that there are slaves around and you can buy them and take them home and put them into some devices and you can also whipe them or have sex with them

Milking/pregnancy/fill her up: is there a way to put a pregnancy change in the game and you collect at the end and also a fill her up mod so if you have a lot sex your belly will grow? And a milking mod where i can also sell the milk of slaves or my character? (like breeder's of the nefilin)

Succubus : is there a way to play as a succubus?

forcesex/randomesex: is there a way to or a mod that allows all nps force you to have sex with them and that they also have sex with each and you can customize the optins if it happens often or less ?

own house/villa: is there a mod where you can have a big villa and you can customize it with bdsm decorations ?

more Gore: is there a way to put more gore in this game

I wanna make the experience to play skyrim as a succubus (not a red one) with new historical armor, weapons more gore and combat and also have all the sex content in the game like if i go on adventures that the monsters/enemy's i fight against also abuse me (not me but my succubus character^^) and the character can also get pregnant, a fill up belly that is leaking in this action. Also on the other side i can buy slaves put them in some devices at my own house and if i go out of the house or come back they are sill in it and i can also abuse them and whipe them if i fell like to do some succubus stuff to collect some sperm and milk of mys slaves and if i dont milk them there breast will grow.

can someone tell me if it is possilbe to make something like this and if yes what mods can or should i use ?? thanks

Not sure if joke post or unable to read or been in coma for 11 years

1. Look on the nexus for ENB.

2. MNC (more nasty critters)  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/There are also defeat mods that can allow creatures to sex up the player if the creature defeats your character.

3. Search LL adult downloads for different slave mods.

4. Again search LL there is a fill her up on the site as well as many other pregnancy milking type mods.

5. Already answered above.

6. Search LL downloads as there are mods like this.

7. Search for house/home on the nexus. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/

24 minutes ago, nilead said:

Yes, It can also be made stable. Going to take alot of time and effort from you thou.

4 years ago i also get used to play with 80+mods and it woked but i never find this kind of mods and that they worked together. If you know some mods that go in this category and work together  plz tell me

35 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

can someone tell me if it is possilbe

Sure. But as @nilead said, it will take a lot of work from you. Since you've posted on the LE thread I am going to assume that you have Skyrim LE and not SE. The approach to SE would be similar but not identical.

First, read and follow these directions to make your Skyrim LE game stable enough to handle all the mods that you've requested:

Now as far as your requests are concerned there are several ways to achieve each objective. I'll give you some suggestions but, ultimately, you will have to try different things in order to discover which one(s) work best for you.

40 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

Nice Colorful wolrd

You can start simply by getting rid of the Hi-Res texture packs and go to Optimized Vanilla Textures (mod found on Nexus).

You can add a number of mods that improve certain aspects of the world like ELFX.

Or, you can go "whole hog" and get an ENB. Many are available and the results vary based on which one you choose. 

Note: it is generally NOT a good idea to mix these up. Try one and if you're unhappy with it delete it and move on to a different one entirely (although I suppose there's no harm in keeping Vanilla Optimized Textures regardless).

43 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

Monster/animals Sex

Easy-peasy. Get the latest version of More Nasty Critters and carefully follow the instructions for installation. Then, look at this thread for recommendations about other mods to use:

44 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

Bdsm/sadistic/slave world

For this I recommend Paradise Halls Enhanced by CliftonJD along with Home Sweet Home and And You Get A Slave by Musje.

45 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

Milking/pregnancy/fill her up

Milk Mod Economy is probably the most popular choice for this (btw, if I don't tell you otherwise the mods I recommend are found here on LL)

46 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

Succubus

The mod is called Player Succubus Quest (PSQ)

47 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

forcesex/randomesex

This is a lot more difficult to find in the way you describe. SexLab Defeat can give you some of it. Devious Devices is also popular for some of this.

48 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

own house/villa

See my recommendation for Home Sweet Home above.

49 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

more Gore

Some of this can be handled through the "colorful world" recommendations above. There are also (or at least were) mods on Nexus to do this. IIRC you can also do it by simply adjusting you ini files.

30 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sure. But as @nilead said, it will take a lot of work from you. Since you've posted on the LE thread I am going to assume that you have Skyrim LE and not SE. The approach to SE would be similar but not identical.

First, read and follow these directions to make your Skyrim LE game stable enough to handle all the mods that you've requested:

Now as far as your requests are concerned there are several ways to achieve each objective. I'll give you some suggestions but, ultimately, you will have to try different things in order to discover which one(s) work best for you.

You can start simply by getting rid of the Hi-Res texture packs and go to Optimized Vanilla Textures (mod found on Nexus).

You can add a number of mods that improve certain aspects of the world like ELFX.

Or, you can go "whole hog" and get an ENB. Many are available and the results vary based on which one you choose. 

Note: it is generally NOT a good idea to mix these up. Try one and if you're unhappy with it delete it and move on to a different one entirely (although I suppose there's no harm in keeping Vanilla Optimized Textures regardless).

Easy-peasy. Get the latest version of More Nasty Critters and carefully follow the instructions for installation. Then, look at this thread for recommendations about other mods to use:

For this I recommend Paradise Halls Enhanced by CliftonJD along with Home Sweet Home and And You Get A Slave by Musje.

Milk Mod Economy is probably the most popular choice for this (btw, if I don't tell you otherwise the mods I recommend are found here on LL)

The mod is called Player Succubus Quest (PSQ)

This is a lot more difficult to find in the way you describe. SexLab Defeat can give you some of it. Devious Devices is also popular for some of this.

See my recommendation for Home Sweet Home above.

Some of this can be handled through the "colorful world" recommendations above. There are also (or at least were) mods on Nexus to do this. IIRC you can also do it by simply adjusting you ini files.

okay first thanks for your time and effort.

you mean skyrim se is skyrim special edition ? its no problem i can just buy it if its better for mods

15 minutes ago, adrian0killer said:

okay first thanks for your time and effort.

you mean skyrim se is skyrim special edition ? its no problem i can just buy it if its better for mods

Yes I meant Skyrim Legendary Edition (LE) as opposed to Skyrim Special Edition (SE). I am not going to go into "which is better." This has been discussed ad nauseum in this thread. I will say that I still use Skyrim LE and that there are other things that need to be done to make Skyrim SE stable - however, all of my advice assumes LE (as I said above).

I find myself wanting to agree with @27X on this one.

Adrian0killer, there are plenty of mods that do what you want - take some time to browse the site here and also Nexus for some of what you're looking for.  We can't really anticipate all of your preferences, only you know your likes and dislikes, and you'll get out of your game what you put into it.

For example, while some people here have recommended Milk Mod Economy, I really prefer Soul Gem Oven III instead.  Both mods are good, it's just a matter of personal taste.

1 hour ago, travelmedic said:

I find myself wanting to agree with @27X on this one.

Adrian0killer, there are plenty of mods that do what you want - take some time to browse the site here and also Nexus for some of what you're looking for.  We can't really anticipate all of your preferences, only you know your likes and dislikes, and you'll get out of your game what you put into it.

For example, while some people here have recommended Milk Mod Economy, I really prefer Soul Gem Oven III instead.  Both mods are good, it's just a matter of personal taste.

okay thank you