What games are you waiting for?

Strelky

And..... FFVI or FFVII remake (It'll happen one day!  :D )

oh i hope so :)

Don't we all? Well, got to admit I never played it, but I really want to.

My list:

Fallout 4

Mass Effect (4?)

Day Z

Saints Row 4

There seems to be a clear point on what kind of games I am waiting for :D

• 3 months later...

GTA V, Wasteland 2, Fallout 4, Rome II, Project Eternity, Torment II, Jagged Alliance: Flashback; basically any game which is not an annual sequel, a shooter clone or an MMO. :lol:

Eww GTA.  Only one I ever liked was Vice City.  

Saints Row 4, Fallout 4, TES:O, and Half Life 3 >.>

Half Life 3

Are you sure this will ever happen? ^_^

Probably not. I've never known a Valve employee who can count to three. They must've never watched the count on sesame street.

I read that L4D 3 is planned, so it seems they actually can. But of course they don't continue a series the fans loved, just to make a bad april fools-joke every jear.

- X3 Rebirth

it's just called "X Rebirth" as it's several decades after X3.

It's out 15th November this year by the way on Steam :) I'm also waiting for it.

You might want to check the requirements as they are pretty brutal.

• Minimum:
    • OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit), Vista SP2 (64-bit), XP SP3 (64-bit) 
    • Processor: Intel i-Series at 2GHz or AMD equivalent 
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: NVidia GT400 series with 512MB RAM or better, ATI 4870HD with 512MB RAM or better 
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c 
    • Hard Drive: 6 GB available space 
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card 
    • Additional Notes: These specs are still being determined
  • Recommended:
    • Processor: Intel i5 (Quad) or i7 at 2.5GHz or AMD equivalent 
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: NVidia GT500 series with 1GB RAM or better, ATI 5870HD with 1GB RAM or better 
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c 
    • Hard Drive: 10 GB available space 
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card 
    • Additional Notes: These specs are still being determined.

I read that L4D 3 is planned, so it seems they actually can. But of course they don't continue a series the fans loved, just to make a bad april fools-joke every jear.

Well, I guess that's something to look forward to. At least they don't rush their sequels, like some other companies do. I wonder who will be added to the roster of L4D characters this time around. And where it'll take place.

I don't know why everybody wants a Half-Life 3; I mean, at least half of HL2 was boring vehicle shit and zombies, while the episodes weren't anything special.

While that may be so, I will say it's better than most FPS titles to day that try and make things feel realistic and fail miserably at it. Still, if they were to make a new HL game, I'd like to see what happened to the world between 1 and 2. If nothing else, as a community mod.

Don't we all? Well, got to admit I never played it, but I really want to.

My list:

Fallout 4

Mass Effect (4?)

Day Z

Saints Row 4

There seems to be a clear point on what kind of games I am waiting for :D

I really enjoyed Mass Effect games. Even when they couldn't make up their minds, no amo, ammo, etc. I was disappointed with the ending of ME3. I like others weren't happy with the way the developers finished he game up. I don't mind that Shepard died and that if Mass Effect continues it will be using the "world" created not Shepard. (rummored) It was a let down ending after such hype that combined with virtually no difference between the endings.

If they make another I will wait until it has been out for a while before making a decision. The previous versions after the original were bought first day or shortly thereafter. Much like anything Fallout.

Nobody has mentioned The Bureau: XCOM Declassified? XCOM + Mass Effect = need a new pair of underwear. Also, Saints Row 4 next week.

Is the new XCOM supposed to be like ME? I thought it was just a TPS with XCOM plastered on it. But now that you mention it, that is on my list of things to shit my pants over (a la Steam Wishlist), so I'll have to start paying attention.

Having said that, I'm not too sure how a new ME game will work. I want to believe everything will be good, but I've noticed how everything the past few years tied to EA (even my beloved Bioware) have been corrupted by the plague that is ADHD fucknuggets who play CoD religiously and have poor grammar. Then again, I'll be wishful and hope that it's just the slum of an area that I live in now that has that problem. Personally, I'd like to see something like a return to ME1-esque RPG gameplay, blended in with the combat from ME3. That, and some choices that pressure you into making good decisions, like team members turning against you/being useless in battle if you're an ass to them. 

Personally, I'd like to see something like a return to ME1-esque RPG gameplay, blended in with the combat from ME3. That, and some choices that pressure you into making good decisions, like team members turning against you/being useless in battle if you're an ass to them. 

I would like to see that as well. The combat wasn't quite there in ME1 I agree but the combat was nice in ME3. The biotics also felt responsive and not so  Unresonabily restrictive.

Not surprised the reqs are brutal for that now days it's all about how real they can make the graphics yet they forget that not everyone can afford to buy a 2 or 3+ K gaming computer.

Personally all I'm really waiting for is DA3 and the new Mass Effect just to see how they manage to pull it off.

I built mine for 580 and I easily surpass the requirements...

I really enjoyed Mass Effect games. Even when they couldn't make up their minds, no amo, ammo, etc. I was disappointed with the ending of ME3. I like others weren't happy with the way the developers finished he game up. I don't mind that Shepard died and that if Mass Effect continues it will be using the "world" created not Shepard. (rummored) It was a let down ending after such hype that combined with virtually no difference between the endings.

If they make another I will wait until it has been out for a while before making a decision. The previous versions after the original were bought first day or shortly thereafter. Much like anything Fallout.

I honestly didn't really bother with the endings. The extended cut really was a great improvement in my eyes, less for the ending but the final levels. Especially I liked the scene in which Shepard is seperated by his/her team, because he/she sends them back to safety. The only thing that bugs me there was the fact, that strangely the Normandy was able to get that near to the Reaper; why the hell they didn't do that in the first place?

I may get a bit of flak for this but personally I'm waiting for FFXIII: Lightning Returns to come out just because it's something new-ish (it's basically Majora's Mask for Final Fantasy) I just like the idea of playing as a single party member for the entire game and because Fang is back.

• 7 months later...

Archived