What games are you waiting for?

Strelky

Randomly listing them

Mass Effect 4 (hopefully with a better ending)

Dragon Age: Inquisition (hopefully even more freedom of choice)

Fallout 4

Elder Scrolls VI (perhaps Akavir, I don't know)

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain

Dark Souls 2 for PC

Saints Row V (hopefully more ridiculous and more fun) (may happen one day)

Fallout NV2, or probably, LA (check this out http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/125775-Obsidian-Would-Love-Another-Chance-at-Fallout)

Randomly listing them

Mass Effect 4 (hopefully with a better ending)

Dragon Age: Inquisition (hopefully even more freedom of choice)

Fallout 4

Elder Scrolls VI (perhaps Akavir, I don't know)

Interesting list. Slight changes for the reasons though:

ME4, yet with a better BEGINNING (one which completly negates the ending of the previous game, one can dream, otherwise not waiting or caring for ME4 at all ... no Shepard, no Mass Effect, that's my stance at teh moment)

DA Inquisition ... Yeah, hopefully much like Origins, and with a story that doesn't "hurt" my decisions in Origins (My warden hopefully still lives happily with Alistair! Or else *waves angry fist*)

Fallou 4 - Yeah, hopfully with some new stuff, like motorbikes 'n stuff

TES V/ - You bet! Not Akavir though, I do not care for that part of the world. Monkey-people, Snake-Samurai-People etc. Asia never was my thing, I'd rather have TES VI: Summerset Isles. Damn High Elves and Thalmor, they need a lesson by some chosen ones. Throw in the Artaeum and the Psychiics plus the closeness of the lands of the Sload and you'll get a wonderful setting!

Personally I am also waiting the most for: Pillars of Eternity (former Project Eternity). I have such hih hopes for this game (no wonder, backed it at kickstarter), and I wish it is only half as good as Baldurs Gate, and I am satisfied :lol: *crosses fingers*

Well...don't expect TES VI anytime soon though... My guess is they'll be milking TESO as long as they can before real Skyrim sequel happens...

To answer the question... MGSV: The Phantom Pain and next Deus Ex game...*pretending The Fall never existed* ...also I'd like to see a Fallout game with The Last of Us-like gameplay..

Divinity : Original Sin , I just can't wait ! 6 months ago it should have been released but right now it's only on advanced beta stage on steam ! I think they are debugging the game. Larian Studios, please hurry up and give players the cRPG of the year !

• 2 weeks later...

*snip*

7. Cyberpunk 2077 (late 2016 at best)

^ Omg..this! Almost forgot because of the lack of news.

I'll add this one to my list... It's called Dex..a cyberpunk 2D RPG game by czech indie devs. Some sites about it:

http://www.indiedb.com/games/dex

http://www.dex-rpg.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194346841

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreadlocks/dex-cyberpunk-2d-rpg

Im incredibly busy and have little time for gaming, so games that I want like Final Fantasy XIII-3 and Infamous Second Son have to be put on the side, but theres 2 games that I really truly want:

doom4-logo.jpg

No words are required.  This will be my life for the first few days it's out.  Then I shall platinum it, and it shall still consume large portions of my life.  My life shall be Work -> Wrestling -> Doom

super_smash_bros_logo_61161.jpg

Even while my life is consumed by Doom, I will eventually need to take a shit.  A Smash Bros game I can play while taking a shit?  Yea, I'm sold.

There is no game I crave and wait for anymore, except one: Half Life 3

yes, I'm one of those…

Well, so am I. Even then I still have a hesitancy anticipating any game myself, nowadays.

The ones I'll NEVER wait for are:

1. Pixilated or 'Retro' crap

2. Anything published by EA

3. Over-cinematized BS that gives you only 2 hours of actual gameplay

4. Ones with limited replayability, and

5. Any Console versions/craptastic ports to PC

And I've given up on Preorders, as well...no sense in throwing money away at my age.

(And yes, I'm also a Fallout 3 fan; like your Sig.... :D ).

• 3 weeks later...

There is no game I crave and wait for anymore, except one: Half Life 3

It will come out

jA1MTTl.jpg

Onec upon a time...Charles Bronson said someday HALFLIFE 3 comes Ennio mark my words and started playing his harmonica :D

Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires (PS3)

Samurai Warriors 4 (PS3)

Resident Evil 7 (PS3, PC)

Sims 4 (PC)

Freedom Wars (Vita)

AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed (Vita....fap...fap...fap..fap fap fap fap fap) >.>

Tropico 5 (PC)

Dying Light (PC)

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC)

Star Wars Battlefront (PC....EA better not **** this one up! *Cough* BF4 *Cough*)

Archived