1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

These were the kind of suggestions im looking for :D Thank you 

Sure our original idea was to use different versions of the catsuit in other prison areas, for example.

I was going to remake the Original Testsubject Suit with better writing and perhaps remove the symbols that belong to the Nurse Catsuit. And that will be used when the Testsubject is working together with the nurse. Or when the player works with the HR, I will use the Biohazard suit or variation thereof.

I also like your idea for the prisoner Suits. You also gave me another idea.

Damn looks like I need to change the prison again :sweat_smile:

Fantastic work on the DCL promo suit btw. I love it :D

Ps. How do i turn the Light mode here on LL off? It's to bight :sweat_smile:

I once made some simple "prison level" suits for a mod that I've never completed. Perhaps you can do something with them.

PrisonStart.zip

15 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Are there any alternatives? (For Skyrim)
I got one attached to my Heavy Rubber suit, and I really regret ordering it that way. :sweat_smile: I myself am a big fan of the Canadian Gas Mask.

Yep @Racoonity is replacing some of the faces around the prison because I can't make any nice-looking characters. :sweat_smile:

I guess I was hoping someone would make one.  I once tried to apply the lenses from something to a normal gimp good, but could not get the lenses to fit into the eye holes properly. 

I think the current gasmask works well for the beds because of the hoses.  Maybe I will try to mash some meshes together using Nifskope.  together to get a pic of what I am thinking.

Just played through the intro with SSE. It was really good. What a tease! I can't wait for more, and for a full adventure to be developed. I didn't have any problems with the suits or anything, but I haven't tried them all yet. I'll play around with them.

One suggestion would be to have a more clear lead in to the adventure at the beginning. There is nothing that I could find to get me to a start, and even the initial dialogues that start it can be really vague and easily passed up. So, when it is ready to go with a full adventure make it easier for people to get started. Even some of the dialogues with the guard at the door were so generic that I missed it the first two times. "Hello" is used by at least one other mod, so when I saw it, I didn't bother clicking it because I thought it would lead to prostitution. Otherwise, pretty cool and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Fun quest so far, no bigger issues.

Tried some items afterwards, the nurse boots only showed bottom half at one point when i was wearing... some other chest item than nurse suit? When naked those boots are knee high or so but when it clips it shows invisible gap on the ankle.

9 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Fun quest so far, no bigger issues.

Tried some items afterwards, the nurse boots only showed bottom half at one point when i was wearing... some other chest item than nurse suit? When naked those boots are knee high or so but when it clips it shows invisible gap on the ankle.

Fixed everything for next version, already! ?

11 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Just played through the intro with SSE. It was really good. What a tease! I can't wait for more, and for a full adventure to be developed. I didn't have any problems with the suits or anything, but I haven't tried them all yet. I'll play around with them.

One suggestion would be to have a more clear lead in to the adventure at the beginning. There is nothing that I could find to get me to a start, and even the initial dialogues that start it can be really vague and easily passed up. So, when it is ready to go with a full adventure make it easier for people to get started. Even some of the dialogues with the guard at the door were so generic that I missed it the first two times. "Hello" is used by at least one other mod, so when I saw it, I didn't bother clicking it because I thought it would lead to prostitution. Otherwise, pretty cool and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Yeah, you can consider this as a demo.

We have a lot of irons in the fire! ?

Or should I say "a lot of rubber in the... ? Wikipedia, help me! ... Coagulation cups?" ?

I did play with the doll suit yesterday (SSE) and as was mentioned before, it did bury me halfway into the floor and I just stiffly moved around through the floor. I'm sure that this has already been mentioned and probably fixed, but thought that I would mention it. I love the look of it, and would love to have it lockable ala DD.

One recommendation for footwear would be to add some high heel options. Maybe just a personal preference, but I don't find the flat, bulky, hazmat boots sexy at all. 

Thanks again for your work.

54 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

have it lockable ala DD.

Almost everything will be. ?

55 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

One recommendation for footwear would be to add some high heel options.

There will be both. ?

Here is another teasy tease! ?

Spoiler

I changed the slot to the circlet one: I didn't like that I couldn't see my character's hair.  ?

138329374_HairHoods.jpg.f58364f3612ec6b579cd2ed2ac1f4a55.jpg

The grey version will be available only after defeating Alduin and encasing him in rubber. ?

15 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Reveal hidden contents

I changed the slot to the circlet one: I didn't like that I couldn't see my character's hair.  ?

The grey version will be available only after defeating Alduin and encasing him in rubber. ?

Damn raccoons and all their teas'in.. are ya done yet? huh? huh?  

:) just teas'in ya back.  We are all very excited about this mod and how well you guys are doing with it.

46 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Hide contents

an idea 

what about a version that changes player's hair style to a ponytail

what it would look like if you put hair through hood opening hole at the back

4 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

an idea 

what about a version that changes player's hair style to a ponytail which is commonly used to put hair through hood opening hole at the back

I could add that too, thanks for the idea. ?

I love it ^^ good job guys.

the story is interesting, i want to know how it will continue

also if i remember well, there was a DD version of the doll suit made as a standalone zip in the old topic.

it might be a good idea to see if this is still compatible with the last DD version.

1 minute ago, kadodou1993 said:

I love it ^^ good job guys.

the story is interesting, i want to know how it will continue

also if i remember well, there was a DD version of the doll suit made as a standalone zip in the old topic.

it might be a good idea to see if this is still compatible with the last DD version.

Don't worry, we can make our own, but thanks anyway. ?

4 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Made something a month of 2 back for Deviously Pink ;)

Capture.JPG.a0d637c9ff57f43d9e22ee72215bc702.JPG

Pretty nice! ?
Do you have a version which covers the face too? 

13 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Pretty nice! ?

This is surely an interesting idea, but what if PC has short-ish hair (not long enough for a ponytail?). There should probably be an option to switch to a fully enclosed version then, I guess. Transparent hoods won't properly work with short hair as well.

Just now, Shakx88 said:

This is surely an interesting idea, but what if PC has short-ish hair (not long enough for a ponytail?). There should probably be an option to switch to a fully enclosed version then, I guess. Transparent hoods won't properly work with short hair as well.

We're thinking about a MCM for such kind of toggles. ?