18 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

Is it just me, or is this turning into a community mod? ;) :) 

I surely don't mind and I think that @Prime66 doesn't either. ?
Btw, if any animator wants to help, we have a couple of ideas.

3 hours ago, Shakx88 said:

This is surely an interesting idea, but what if PC has short-ish hair (not long enough for a ponytail?). There should probably be an option to switch to a fully enclosed version then, I guess. Transparent hoods won't properly work with short hair as well.

I just remembered one important thing! ?

To avoid some clipping I made sure to shrink the hood on the top to make it look like it was cut. ?

The original idea came from a hood I saw once that looked like the one @naaitsab posted earlier. ?

Spoiler

ScreenShot156.jpg.986aeaa600a1b084620b77b93a5d0d1b.jpg

Don't ask me why there's the Harry Potter theme as soundtrack... ?

Right, don't ask her! Ask me! ?

She was listening to it with Spotify, but she didn't know that NVIDIA capture would have registered sounds as well! ?

Just shut it, Charlie... ?

11 hours ago, slvsaris said:

You may have fixed this already, but I found that the mod alters one of the imperial doors base: 00042035  changes text to "Door to the facility"

Done, thanks!

9 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Don't ask me why there's the Harry Potter theme as soundtrack... ?

Right, don't ask her! Ask me! ?

She was listening to it with Spotify, but she didn't know that NVIDIA capture would have registered sounds as well! ?

Just shut it, Charlie... ?

I think there's something wrong with your game its all blurry. you should get that looked at.

12 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

I think there's something wrong with your game its all blurry. you should get that looked at.

It's because I converted it to be usable on a GameBoyAdvanced ?

Played through the mod with zero issues. Everything's great so far.

Out of curiousity, are there any plans to redo some of the interrior Dwemer stuff to give the facility more of a rubber feel? Like maybe taking the existing models and replacing the textures? I'm aware that there's a lore reason for the look, but given the content, like those padded cells, a few changes away from the standard Dwemer rock look to a more shiny metalic one would be neat.

I'd be happy to help out with something like that.

43 minutes ago, russianskyace said:

Played through the mod with zero issues. Everything's great so far.

Out of curiousity, are there any plans to redo some of the interrior Dwemer stuff to give the facility more of a rubber feel? Like maybe taking the existing models and replacing the textures? I'm aware that there's a lore reason for the look, but given the content, like those padded cells, a few changes away from the standard Dwemer rock look to a more shiny metalic one would be neat.

I'd be happy to help out with something like that.

Well, I am planning on expanding the Isolation Area quite a bit, but for the most part, I like the look of cold hard stone, so most of the prison will likely stay that way.  

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

Well, I am planning on expanding the Isolation Area quite a bit, but for the most part, I like the look of cold hard stone, so most of the prison will likely stay that way.  

Sounds good.

If you need any anyone for texture work at any point I'll be following the thread and willing to help. It's good to see this mod being continued.

Hi everyone, ?

I noticed that, when equipping any restrictive boots with a catsuit, boots' calves use to disappear:

Spoiler

528955385_enb2021_01_1110_28_33_23.jpg.3fb511450b5eac59899dc4261035ac1d.jpg

So I checked the nif, and I found that boots had too many partitions: probably it was done on purpose, to give the effect that the boots were being worn under the catsuit, but that wouldn't explain why the tights part is visible...

I deleted the exceeding ones in OS and this is the result:

Spoiler

1813217686_enb2021_01_1110_21_55_56.jpg.42c5bf28a888140d88debc76b7d72d5f.jpg

If you wanted to test them, to see if everything is fine, I'd be really grateful ?

Nearly screamed at seeing this mod got picked up and updated.

About the only issue I had was when I got in the conveyer belt, I was having some sort of weird physics issue. Instead of just sliding across, I was jumping all over the place. And when I got to the ragdoll part I started to get tossed around even more. Needed some console commands to make it through. I'm fairly sure it's not anything on the character, or a mod breaking physics. Probably just my game not liking the conveyer physics. Oh well. 

Other than this, wow, looks like there's big plans! 

I wonder what will happen if you write a fake name (giggles)

13 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Nearly screamed at seeing this mod got picked up and updated.

About the only issue I had was when I got in the conveyer belt, I was having some sort of weird physics issue. Instead of just sliding across, I was jumping all over the place. And when I got to the ragdoll part I started to get tossed around even more. Needed some console commands to make it through. I'm fairly sure it's not anything on the character, or a mod breaking physics. Probably just my game not liking the conveyer physics. Oh well. 

Other than this, wow, looks like there's big plans! 

I wonder what will happen if you write a fake name (giggles)

I saw something like this on the vanilla start: the carriage just went crazy, rolling in the air and such... ?

I think there is a technique like that, used by speedrunners to obtain gods-like speed!  ?

I tried it out on LE and SE, while just throwing it into the main modlist and loading. LE worked fine, with all interactables(noclipped inside), but the quest got stuck in the "airlock". 
In se it kinda didnt load the dollsuit and I think it renamed the doors in the dungeon in helgen(but I think it was just too old a version)

2 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

Nice concept to expand on in a mod. Hoping there is more to come. In the future you could add in a script to have female players who chose to go to prison for a crime send there.

? You have no idea. ?

2 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

well we will have to be patient :)

? You have no idea, part 2. 

Anyway, it shuld be plural... ? And If you behave you won't have to... ?

On 1/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, slvsaris said:

You may have fixed this already, but I found that the mod alters one of the imperial doors base: 00042035  changes text to "Door to the facility"

Yep, I'm getting this as well in several dungeons. All of the doors say "Door to the facility."

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

Yep, I'm getting this as well in several dungeons. All of the doors say "Door to the facility."

It should be fixed for next version. ?