[mod] Intimate Encounters

Intimate Encounters

Intimate Encounters

Version 0.4.1

Erotic content with focus on quality, historic plausibility, and seamless integration into Crusader Kings III.

Features

Carnalitas Sex Scenes

A modular sex scene generator to improve variety and quality of writing for Carnalitas sex scenes, for consensual sex of all all genders. These scenes may show up whenever a mod requests a Carnalitas sex scene. Visually, scenes look different depending on which mods are installed:

• Default: Animations are "standing around naked"
  • Character Body Overhaul (put IE below CBO): If you have the Royal Court DLC, uses 3d court animations with regular "make love" interaction. If you don't have the DLC, uses animations in the event window.

Events

Erotic events for different occasions. Ideally you will only recognize it's from Intimate Encounters when the content is more explicit than usual. There are 10 events so far, most of which require specific circumstances. Be patient, it may take a while for one to show up.

Content spoilers:

Spoiler

Do you really want to see details? (I omitted most conditions such as "must not have this or that trait or be on a military campaign or sick or play chess right now" for brevity.)

Spoiler

"The Morning After" - Attend a feast.

"Quite the Catch" - Go hunting.

"Comes of Age: The Truth" - Be an attractive father with an open-minded daughter, born out of incest, that is coming of age (note: notoriously difficult to trigger)

"Sharing Everything" - Have a friend that doesn't mind sharing his wife.

"A Bold Proposition" - Sway a partner into trying out something brave.

"Night and Day" - Sway a partner and one of you is shy.

"Dead Fish" - Sway a partner and one of you is lazy.

"A Girl's Best Friend" - Be a lonely woman with a filthy mind and a male dog.

"Late Night Visitor" - Have an open-minded acquaintance.

"Dreaming Big" - Be a woman that likes to think big.

Activities

Host a masked orgy. Who knows who will show up?

Currently broken

Content spoilers:

Spoiler

"A Good Time"

"Revelation" - can happen with you as actor or as target.

Requirements

Supported Mods

Load Order

1. Carnalitas
  2. (Character Body Overhaul)
  3. Intimate Encounters

Credits

• Writing and Coding by Ernie Collins
  • Writing by Inerrant
  • Coding and Maintenance by Siudhne
  • Chinese localization by havefunlife

Edited by Siudhne
3 hours ago, Kellh said:

Will this replace the "make love" interaction  from Carnalitas?

No, not at all. But when you use "make love" (or a sex scene triggers for any other reason, like one of the new events) there is a chance you can read a scene from this mod.

Discord invitation is invalid.

Any chance for event like this: PC romancing/seducing a girl, other male appears as an adversary. If PC looses, an adversary beds the girl. Still, PC may win romance scheme, just the girl is banged already. AND/OR other male tries to seduce MC's wife/concubine. Failure in defending results banging.

EDIT: Masked orgy could allow spouse to have fun too! Maybe adult children/family members too!

6 hours ago, CobraPL said:

Any chance for event like this: PC romancing/seducing a girl, other male appears as an adversary. If PC looses, an adversary beds the girl. Still, PC may win romance scheme, just the girl is banged already. AND/OR other male tries to seduce MC's wife/concubine. Failure in defending results banging.

EDIT: Masked orgy could allow spouse to have fun too! Maybe adult children/family members too!

Ideas are always welcome, but of course no guarantee they'll be implemented. ?

6 hours ago, CobraPL said:

Discord invitation is invalid.

Updated discord link, let me know if the problem persists.

On 1/3/2021 at 6:20 PM, eloquentmydear said:

Does this have same-sex male encounters?

[copy&paste Ernies answer from Discord, in case someone else wonders about it, too:]

[...]where possible we tried to be generic enough for it to work for any gender. There are exceptions, but I can't name them off the top of my head.

On 1/4/2021 at 5:47 PM, fred4333 said:

I don't suppose you could make a list of all the changes your mod makes? I have no idea what your mod does except add the masked orgy decision. Also, are some events locked behind the carnalitas options? Should I enable anal, for example?

As the description goes, besides the orgy we've got Carnalitas sex scenes and random events.

If any mod requests a sex scene via Carnalitas, our generated scenes may show up. Works for example with the "make love" interaction in Carnalitas or with vanilla romancing.

The random events are just that: Random events that hopefully spice up your game. There aren't that many yet and some trigger under rare circumstances only. We try to be unobtrusive, so that people can just put Intimate Encounters into their loadorder no matter the setup, forget it's there, and occasionally get surprised by a nice scene.

Generally, if you don't mind anal content, you should enable anal. We don't have any content locked behind Carnalitas game rules right now (as far as I remember) because everything is pretty vanilla, but we might very well in the future. To be safe, always enable content you would like to see, and disable content you don't like to see.

10 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

This mod is absolutely wonderful, good work!

Thanks (again)! ?

I wanted you to add to the mod:
1. Sex as a way to gain influence - if the NPC is attracted to the player's character, the player can sleep with him for influence (hook)
2. Use influence to get a NPC to seduce another NPC. If successful, we can use this to blackmail. Similarly: using influence to force a NPC to kill another NPC. (Schemes are available for both the player and the NPC)
3. Harassment-A player or NPC (with the lust trait) can convince another character to have sex using available blackmail schemes or by direct threats: declare war / take away lands / declare (spread rumors, present false evidence) a criminal (sinner).
4. NPCs are more likely to use seduction schemes against characters with the trait "beautiful" in order to have sex (no influence of religion and culture), but not to marry. The player will not be able to refuse if there is an influence (hook).
5. Give the NPC the opportunity to give gifts - if the gift is accepted, the NPC gets an influence on the character (hook).

thank you for your work. I really liked your mod!

14 hours ago, Bora said:

I wanted you to add to the mod:
1. Sex as a way to gain influence - if the NPC is attracted to the player's character, the player can sleep with him for influence (hook)
2. Use influence to get a NPC to seduce another NPC. If successful, we can use this to blackmail. Similarly: using influence to force a NPC to kill another NPC. (Schemes are available for both the player and the NPC)
3. Harassment-A player or NPC (with the lust trait) can convince another character to have sex using available blackmail schemes or by direct threats: declare war / take away lands / declare (spread rumors, present false evidence) a criminal (sinner).
4. NPCs are more likely to use seduction schemes against characters with the trait "beautiful" in order to have sex (no influence of religion and culture), but not to marry. The player will not be able to refuse if there is an influence (hook).
5. Give the NPC the opportunity to give gifts - if the gift is accepted, the NPC gets an influence on the character (hook).

thank you for your work. I really liked your mod!

Imho that goes "slightly" over the "Erotic content with focus on quality, historic plausibility, and seamless integration into Crusader Kings III."
I think it would be nice if there was at least one mod that remained relatively "normal" and leave sexual power fantasies to other mods.

7 hours ago, rhipeen said:

Imho that goes "slightly" over the "Erotic content with focus on quality, historic plausibility, and seamless integration into Crusader Kings III."
I think it would be nice if there was at least one mod that remained relatively "normal" and leave sexual power fantasies to other mods.

The intrigue in the game is poorly revealed. I can't force a woman I have influence over (a hook) with the trait "beautiful" to make her sleep with my vassal, then blackmail him and force him to attack another vassal. I also want NPCs to be able to do this, so that when they seduce my character, I think, and not whether this is the machinations of my enemies.

The trait "beautiful" should have negative aspects - to such people more want to seduce and use for their own purposes. "Beautiful" has more chances to seduce, so this character is profitable to use in intrigues

Lovers and concubines do not pursue their own selfish goals. They can gain influence over their patron to gain a title / influence / pass a law / promote their kinsman. They can be used by others. For example, a vassal can blackmail a lover to force the ruler to take the land from another vassal and give it to him

Lust affects the behavior of the characters and he needs to fuck all the beautiful people. This is a weakness that can be exploited

Lust affects the behavior of the characters and he needs to fuck all the beautiful people. He gets his way in all available ways - persuades, gives gifts. If he fails to persuade, then he uses intrigue or directly tries to rape. Lust is a weakness that can be exploited by substituting the object of lust for the character, and then blackmailing him.

All these schemes should be available not only to the player, but also to the NPC. Now, playing, you know that if someone tries to seduce your character, then nothing will follow and I don't like it. I don't have the ability to turn my vassals against each other or start a war between my neighbors right now. Jealousy, lust and passion are not revealed in the game. Beauty at all times was a commodity that could be sold profitably, and in the game it is useless

Even if this mod sticks to the existing game mechanics I think it could make great use of the secrets and hook mechanic,

To that end could I make an event suggestion? An event chain for organizing threesomes. Possible with multiple lovers, or if you and your spouse meet certain requirements.

This would probably be a multi part event over a short period of time.

Event 1: The character has the idea to host a threesome; flavor text as necessary. Event options could include:

A - (Has multiple lovers/concubines/spouses) Have a threesome with two of your lovers/concubines/spouses.

B - (Has been married for *5? years; spouse opinion of you at least 75) Have a threesome with your spouse and one of your lovers.

C - (Has been married for *5? years; spouse opinion of you less than 40) See if a threesome will rekindle your marriage. (select one NPC of the same gender as the character with oppinion >75 of you and your spouse)

Event 2: The proposal. First branch, and first point of possible failure. Spouse or 3rd member can decline? (chance of this is based on attraction between spouse and 3rd member)

Event 3: Sex scene; possible outcomes and results

A - Everyone enjoys themselves

(Possible for all options in Event 1 above)

- Everyone gets an opinion bonus with each other.

- Everyone gets the "had threesome" secret with the other 2 participants if not already had. If new secrets are hard to implement then make everyone lovers and lovers secret.

B - They seem to be getting along...

(Possible for all options in Event 1 above)

- If other two participants attraction to one another is > then their attraction to you, then you get left out.

- Other two get lovers secret with each other and an opinion boost. 

- You get opinion penalty with the other two.

- Everyone gets the "had threesome" secret with the other 2 participants if not already had.

C - Spouse has regrets.

(possible if option B or C from event 1 was selected)

- If your attraction to 3rd participant > attraction to spouse, then spouse gets opinion penalty with you and 3rd participant.

- You gain a lovers secret with third participant if not already had. 

- Spouse learns your lover secret with 3rd participant.

D - That was Amazing!

(possible if option C from event 1 was selected)

- If your attraction to spouse > than yours to 3rd participant, then everyone gets an opinion bonus with each other.

- Everyone gets the "had threesome" secret with the other 2 participants if not already had.

Obviously this is merely a suggestion so feel free to disregard or change it as needed. Keep up the good work!

I have a question about the amount of events during an orgy. I want to increase the amount of the random events that happen (Revelation, A Good Time etc.) What would I have to edit in order to increase the amount of those event that happen during? I tried to increase them myself, but at a complete loss.

On 1/9/2021 at 4:25 AM, GE16JD said:

I have a question about the amount of events during an orgy. I want to increase the amount of the random events that happen (Revelation, A Good Time etc.) What would I have to edit in order to increase the amount of those event that happen during? I tried to increase them myself, but at a complete loss.

just managed to increase amount of encounters, but i basically made a total rewrite of the mod and added it to my own not-for-upload megamod, so i can only offer some pointers what might work

Spoiler

biggest thing what blocking events from firing more than once -

\events\activities\orgy_activity\ie_orgy_events.txt

delete or comment with # these two lines

exists = local_var:had_2000

exists = local_var:had_2001

it might get quite messy with multiple events firing at once, but should still work

\common\scripted_effects\ie_orgy_effects.txt

find section for ie_orgy_wrap_up_or_fire_random_event_effect

and replace whole thing with this -

ie_orgy_wrap_up_or_fire_random_event_effect = {
    if = {
        limit = {
            NOT = { exists = local_var:num_of_orgy_events }
        }
        set_local_variable = {
            name = num_of_orgy_events
            value = 1
        }
        ie_orgy_fire_random_event_effect = yes
    }
    else = {
        if = {
            limit = {
                local_var:num_of_orgy_events < max_default_orgy_events
            }
            change_local_variable = {
            name = num_of_orgy_events
            add = 1
            }
            ie_orgy_fire_random_event_effect = yes
        }
        else = {
            ie_orgy_concluded_my_events_effect = yes
        }
    }
}

\common\script_values\ie_activity_values.txt

standard_orgy_cooldown_time - cooldown between orgies decision, might as well change to a month or something

max_default_orgy_events - increase this, i recommend around 4-6, again - it might get messy as it is, so no need to go too crazy here

eh, it's not really in presentable shape and i doubt it ever will be, it also includes lots of non-lewd side mods, lots of debugging and cheating hooks to test things and ultimately just a big combination of other people works, including some mods violating this forum rules anyway, rebalanced and stitch together by me, kinda personal collection

I kind of wonder how people play their games sometimes; closer to vanilla or decked out to the nines with mods?

I have the unfortunate habit of modding my games into the ground. Anytime I find a mechanic or even minor thing that bugs me I instantly start looking for a mod to fix it. My games end up with rather impressive lists of mods that inevitably break. I sometimes think I spend more time modding then actually playing the games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any way to change the popup after a feast where you wake up with someone else?

Seems kinda silly you're already waking up together, when you then choose the option that you don't want to participate with them. Basically forces your character into a noncon encounter every time, by the way the scene is written. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 9:32 PM, Shuuu said:

Uuuh so any time i use make love i get parsing (i think that is what its called) issues specifically with genitals.

ROOT.Char.custom('GetPenisName')

ROOT.Char.custom('GetVaginaName')

The intimate incounters title is at the top

I also get this issue if anyone has a solution. 

This just started happening to me.  I think it might be a conflict with another mod?  As soon as I removed Project Amatorius Rex, it went back to normal.

EDIT:  I think it might be a conflict over those two variables in the localization files.  Both of those two mods try to set it.  In my case, I went into PAR, edited localization/english/par_sex_scenes_interactions_l_english.yml and commented out the genitals_vagina_name and genitals_penis_name.  I also commented out the GetPenisName and GetVaginaName functions in common/customizable/localization/par_sex_scenes_generic_words.txt.