[mod] Intimate Encounters

14 hours ago, oberyn69 said:

I also get this issue if anyone has a solution. 

15 minutes ago, Arglebargle05 said:

This just started happening to me.  I think it might be a conflict with another mod?  As soon as I removed Project Amatorius Rex, it went back to normal.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:32 AM, Shuuu said:

Uuuh so any time i use make love i get parsing (i think that is what its called) issues specifically with genitals.

ROOT.Char.custom('GetPenisName')

ROOT.Char.custom('GetVaginaName')

The intimate incounters title is at the top

Project Amatorius Rex is not really intended for play and more of an example mod. It clashes because the code is partially reused and improved in Intimate Encounters (unsurprisingly, since it's the same author). Solution: Remove Project Amatorius Rex from your mod loadout.

20 hours ago, Shuuu said:

So my make love rule got set to disabled 100 years or so into my game.... I didn't even know something like that could happen... A bug?

This mod doesn't modify make love. Probably better to ask in the Carnalitas thread. You could try altering your save game to change the gamerule.

On 3/10/2021 at 4:07 PM, Shuuu said:

So my make love rule got set to disabled 100 years or so into my game.... I didn't even know something like that could happen... A bug?

What do you mean? I'm also having problems with the "make love" interaction, I've already asked in the Carnalitas thread, but I want to know if your problem is like mine...

16 hours ago, wwpacifist said:

This is a good mod but you make want to make some tweaks.

Last week I wound up having a threesome with my lover and six year old son.

I've checked the only threesome event I could find in our mod ("Sharing Everything") and I don't see how that could happen. Are sure the event is from our mod? Can you provide details which event the culprit is?

6 hours ago, asatru1986 said:

Event is Late Night Visitor  because the possible_neighbors has a chance for the

modifier = { # To spice things up
                is_close_or_extended_family_of = root
                factor = 1.25

Thanks! Didn't recall that this one had a threesome in it as well. Fixed!

6 hours ago, Bizarro said:

What are the exact requirements for the new coming of age event to actually trigger?

You can find the event in Intimate Encounters\events\education_and_childhood\ie_coming_of_age_events.txt. Here's the trigger for it:

trigger = {
		is_ai = yes
		is_female = yes
		exists = root.father
		exists = root.mother
		is_attracted_to_gender_of = root.father
		OR = {
			sexually_liberal_trigger = yes
			has_trait = incestuous
			has_trait = witch
			AND = {
				root.father = {
					has_trait = beauty_good
				}
				NOT = { has_trait = chaste }
			}
		}
		NOR = {
			secret_disputed_heritage_is_valid_trigger = {
				TARGET = root
			}
			has_trait = incapable
		}
		root.father = {
			relation_with_character_is_incestuous_in_my_faith_trigger = {
				CHARACTER = prev.mother
			}
		}
	}

Also, it triggers on her 16th birthday so that's another requirement.

I changed the root.father requirement in my version to read:

root.father = {
			is_close_or_extended_family_of = prev.mother
		}

I'm pretty sure the way it's currently coded, it will only trigger if incest is forbidden in your current faith. That might be intended by the mod, but just know that if you reform your faith to allow incest, you will never see the event unless you make this edit.

I'm having some difficulty getting this to fire in my own game. Specifically, I seem to have messed up the trigger on 16th birthday. I can fire the event via console on that character and it works but it doesn't trigger on her birthday (even after the delay). I probably messed something up elsewhere in my modding but I have no idea how to debug it.

17 hours ago, disposabletemp said:

I'm having some difficulty getting this to fire in my own game. Specifically, I seem to have messed up the trigger on 16th birthday. I can fire the event via console on that character and it works but it doesn't trigger on her birthday (even after the delay). I probably messed something up elsewhere in my modding but I have no idea how to debug it.

You could try to remove all triggers, check if the event fires, then add half the triggers until you find what breaks it.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, carlows11 said:

Does anyone know how to trigger the sharing everything event? Tried reading through the mod files and I still couldn't find a way to activate it.

First of all this seems to only work for a man sharing his wife with you and not the other way around. Neither can be your spouse.

Both need to be healthy - this means that they can't have tier 2 wounded (or above), can't have the plague/smallpox, can't be incapable and need their health to be 'fine' or better. They also need to be available which means they can't be in an activity (or about to join one), can't be commanding an army and can't be imprisoned. Being healthy and available are common requirements for many events.

The husband just needs to be your friend as far as I can tell. For the wife, she needs to have either deviant/lustful/seducer and not have chaste or celibate. She also needs to be sexually attracted to you.

The event is random and with low base chance to happen, so combined with the requirements it ends up being a rare event.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick question:  Is there anything in this mod that lowers target weight or which was designed to counteract the old "obesity glitch"?   I'm having an issue in my current playthough that is basically the obesity glitch backwards (something keeps reducing everyone's target weight to -100 or similar).  This is one of the few mods I added for the most recent playthough and I'm checking them all.  

Thanks

On 9/11/2021 at 2:10 AM, DecaySociety said:

Quick question:  Is there anything in this mod that lowers target weight or which was designed to counteract the old "obesity glitch"?   I'm having an issue in my current playthough that is basically the obesity glitch backwards (something keeps reducing everyone's target weight to -100 or similar).  This is one of the few mods I added for the most recent playthough and I'm checking them all.

To my knowledge there isn't anything in this mod that should interact with it.