[mod] Intimate Encounters

On 3/13/2022 at 2:34 PM, xyzxyz said:

Can orgies create children?

Yes, in principle. If they don't, it would be a Carnalitas bug.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:25 PM, xyzxyz said:

The events are completly random?

Well, no. They work like other CK events: If you do <x> and fulfill requirements <y> you may get a event from pool <z>. So for example we have an event that might trigger when hunting, one that might trigger on feasting, and a couple that might trigger when swaying your spouse.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:32 PM, xyzxyz said:

One of the orgy partners got stuck in her mask after the event ended. How can I remove the mask?

I'm afraid you can't. Did by chance the orgy expire or did something unusual happen?

26 minutes ago, Siudhne said:

I'm afraid you can't. Did by chance the orgy expire or did something unusual happen?

Somehow she was dressed with visible face although I had the dialogue to remove her mask. The orgy messages were really slow. Maybe my system had one task too many running at the time.

I've also noticed some family member that had masked pictures but were not shown in the orgy. Are there always only 3 in an orgy or is the rest just partying in the background?

Edited by xyzxyz

I have this issue where none of the events really trigger. The hunt event does trigger but very seldomly, almost never. The morning after Feast scene I have seen once after playing 40+ hours. Usually I just get two people breaking stuff in my court and then the event is over. Other events I haven't seen but orgy of course works because it's initiated by me.

I don't have overly many mods. Just Carnalitas and it's sub mods Mundi and Dei. IE-mod is loaded after them. Oh and CBO and it's animation pack.

I'm not necessarily asking for an exact answer how to fix this but rather I am looking for some suggestions what could be causing this.

4 hours ago, Kelrak said:

I have this issue where none of the events really trigger. The hunt event does trigger but very seldomly, almost never. The morning after Feast scene I have seen once after playing 40+ hours. Usually I just get two people breaking stuff in my court and then the event is over. Other events I haven't seen but orgy of course works because it's initiated by me.

I don't have overly many mods. Just Carnalitas and it's sub mods Mundi and Dei. IE-mod is loaded after them. Oh and CBO and it's animation pack.

I'm not necessarily asking for an exact answer how to fix this but rather I am looking for some suggestions what could be causing this.

Once after playing 40+ hours seems about right. How often do you encounter vanilla events multiple times? Not very often I bet. Our intention was not to overload the game with sexy events, that would get repetitive quickly.

13 hours ago, Logh said:

It makes the Carnal Court animations stop working. Otherwise it did not make the game crash.

It doesn't stop them from working. This is what happens:

If carnalitas wants a sex scene, it takes one from a random pool. By default, Carnalitas has only one event is in this pool. Carnal Court overwrites this event. Thus, you have a 100% chance to trigger that event.

Intimate Encounters adds another event to the pool, with a 3x chance to trigger compared to the default event (down from 10x in the last version). Thus, you have a 75% chance to trigger the IE event and a 25% chance to trigger the Carnal Court event.

Anyway to edit that? with zero modding experience 

I feel like that 25% is like tooo rare that cant tell if mod is broken or not

especially after reload the save then obe carnal court animation will gone forever 

Oh also

is it possible to add those animation to your event? this should put a stop to it

both animation pack and court 

Edited by MilesKiyaAnny
3 hours ago, MilesKiyaAnny said:

Anyway to edit that? with zero modding experience 

I feel like that 25% is like tooo rare that cant tell if mod is broken or not

especially after reload the save then obe carnal court animation will gone forever 

Oh also

is it possible to add those animation to your event? this should put a stop to it

both animation pack and court 

In common/on_action/ie_sex_scenes_on_actions.txt, chance the 300 to a lower weight. 100 is the carnalitas base event.

It is certainly possible to add those animations, I've meant to look into it for some time now.

You ought to really point out in bold red that your mod is not compatible with cbo animations, the forums and discord is flooded with people who keep saying their chars are humping air or standing still, when they stuff as many mods as possible into the load order, without a clue about compatibility.

Edited by Durante
On 3/23/2022 at 2:09 PM, Durante said:

You ought to really point out in bold red that your mod is not compatible with cbo animations, the forums and discord is flooded with people who keep saying their chars are humping air or standing still, when they stuff as many mods as possible into the load order, without a clue about compatibility.

If you have characters humping air, fix your cbo installation. That's not related to IE.

If you mean characters are standing still (vanilla animations) in IE events: Thats true, not because IE and cbo are incompatible somehow, but simply because IE doesn't use cbo animations (yet).

If you mean cbo animation pack doesn't work, I'm pretty sure that one is broken with the current cbo version. That's not related to IE.

Update: IE is now supporting Carnal Court.

Edited by Siudhne
  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Tezel64 said:

Hi.  Great mod so far, but I was wondering if there was a way I could remove the "Masked Orgy" thing.  It keeps filling my kingdom with cheaters and bastards even when it doesn't make sense.

Should work...

\Intimate Encounters\common\decisions\ie_activity_decisions.txt

replace

ai_potential = {
		always = yes
	}

ai_will_do = {
		base = 0

modifier = {
			add = 50
			short_term_gold > 450
			has_trait = lustful
		}
	}

with

ai_potential = {
		always = no
	}

ai_will_do = {
		base = 0
	}

16 hours ago, LordDGP said:

Should work...

\Intimate Encounters\common\decisions\ie_activity_decisions.txt

replace

ai_potential = {
		always = yes
	}

ai_will_do = {
		base = 0

modifier = {
			add = 50
			short_term_gold > 450
			has_trait = lustful
		}
	}

with

ai_potential = {
		always = no
	}

ai_will_do = {
		base = 0
	}

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 9:34 AM, Tezel64 said:

Hi.  Great mod so far, but I was wondering if there was a way I could remove the "Masked Orgy" thing.  It keeps filling my kingdom with cheaters and bastards even when it doesn't make sense.

We should probably add a game rule to enable/disable the "Masked Orgy" decision.

On 4/21/2022 at 1:24 PM, xyzxyz said:

Can I increase the chances? I've never had any event aside from orgy invitations.

I'm afraid not. It's also not trivial to do so as most events have strict restrictions that prevent the circumstances under which they can fire.

On 4/21/2022 at 7:30 PM, William_Oakham said:

I'd like that a regular orgy was included, no masks, just lascivious people who dislike their partners.

I assume many must be working on the clock to get a full Royal Court orgy scene, but that takes time.

A regular orgy is on the to-do list for Carnalitas.

7 hours ago, aloys_H said:

Is there a possibility to exclude males from the event?

I'm afraid not.

On 5/1/2022 at 1:01 PM, xyzxyz said:

NPCs can start orgies too?

They do, but only rarely because the AI is notoriously bad with money. You can get invitations, too.

Edited by Siudhne
10 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

I think mod has a bug where the player character I would chose not to reveal infidelity. Yet the game would contradict my decision straight after. It would be done by the pregnator.

I'm not sure in which context your problem might have occured. Can you specify what Intimate Encounters event caused it?