Whiterun Brothel Redux

View File

Whiterun Brothel Redux, is a remake of the superb, but undervalued work of t.ara, who have all the credits about it, I only removed a bunch of scripts, a bunch of ZAZ, removed dependencies and modified some behaviors, I suggest to have KShaidos and SG Hair installed.

It is my favorite player home at the moment, is huge but simple.Ā 

I suggest to use it with PAS home sweet home, cause the basement is perfect to train slaves and the main floor is perfect to make them work for you :)Ā .

All these gorgeus NPC's can be follower, even if i did not work with their AI, only added to follower faction.

Ā 

Conflict: Sephina the huntress home is very near, maybe too much, but is only an aestetic problem.

Ā 

It's not perfect, you know, is more difficult to modify something existing than make it from scratch, and I am not very skilled with CK, but i hope you will like it.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/01/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    soft requirements: heel sound, KShairdos, SGhaipack suggested: PAH Home Sweet Home
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

1 minute ago, jigwigigx said:

Good to see this mod back. I played the original version which was removed, then the ultimate but both suffered from long loading times and lag which made me uninstall it.

I am going to give this one a try, hope the quests are still there and the original outfits.

The Ultimate Edition was actually the original one. The one that got deleted was Whiterun Brothel Revamped. IĀ“m guessing this version here is the Ultimate Edition cleaned up and is missing the quests/content from the Revamped version.

3 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

So it's just a "house", yes? I remember there beĀ bad girls that wereĀ doing non-christian things to me.

IĀ“m guessing so. I think T.araĀ“s original Whiterun Brothel Ultimate Edition (which this seems to be based off of) had some little quests tooĀ but the quests mainly appeared in Whiterun Brothel Revamped which was deleted. So this may only be a house with benefitsĀ ?

It seems to work fineĀ  now as a house with all the scripts removed but it's on the site of Laura's Bondage shop and might need moved down the road a little. On the other hand, it would be nice if Laura moved her shop into the building.

The revamped edition was the one I remember playing, it had some nice outfits that were part of another mod which didn't feature in

the ultimate edition, does anyone remember what it was? I especially liked the black outfit the dom character wore but can't remember her name or what mod it came from.

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

It seems to work fineĀ  now as a house with all the scripts removed but it's on the site of Laura's Bondage shop and might need moved down the road a little. On the other hand, it would be nice if Laura moved her shop into the building.

The revamped edition was the one I remember playing, it had some nice outfits that were part of another mod which didn't feature in

the ultimate edition, does anyone remember what it was? I especially liked the black outfit the dom character wore but can't remember her name or what mod it came from.

Do you know if it also conflicts with ETaC Marketplace?Ā  Laura's house edges into that, but not enough to make ETaC unuseable

I am really very impressed....very much impressed....I even have not been able in the past to edit those house-meshes, I brought them together like they were suiting in the best way-crazy time:_)

Sheer unbelievable, how much this has been themed/wanted for such a long time-this again leads me,Ā  to create for you stuff like this after zap 9 is ready...itĀ“s the second time that this "thing" got a "repair" ..

ItĀ“s really showing that this community is the right choice to work for and to get fun with all the new stuff we bring together, ...ā¤ļø.

And one thing more: I hope you will loose finally the fear to work straight with creation-kit...save the beforegoing file (name of the mod.esp) and do what you want inside of that editor-you have NOTHING to loose..;-))

Ā 

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

I am really very impressed....very much impressed....I even have not been able in the past to edit those house-meshes, I brought them together like they were suiting in the best way-crazy time:_)

Sheer unbelievable, how much this has been themed/wanted for such a long time-this again leads me,Ā  to create for you stuff like this after zap 9 is ready...itĀ“s the second time that this "thing" got a "repair" ..

ItĀ“s really showing that this community is the right choice to work for and to get fun with all the new stuff we bring together, ...ā¤ļø.

And one thing more: I hope you will loose finally the fear to work straight with creation-kit...save the beforegoing file (name of the mod.esp) and do what you want inside of that editor-you have NOTHING to loose..;-))

Ā 

Thanks my friend, I told you that it was a great mod, it deserves a new life.

7 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

Never heard of that mod, got a link to it?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13608?tab=description

Ā 

I use the 14.3 Complete version, with the optional esps loaded.Ā  One of those is 'Immersive Whiterun' which adds various market stalls/buildings on the Whiterun entry road as it runs down past Whiterun Stables, and at its T-junction with the road from Honningbrew Meadery to the Western Watchtower.Ā  One clips into Laura's shop but not enough to make it unplayable

2 hours ago, Shubal said:

My game collapsed at the menu, I looked at my plugin list and the esp is in red and says I am missing Devious Devices Assets .ESM. Can that be addressed?

Yeah, i forgot an armbinder, just removed. Now does not need DDA anymore.

File updated.

3 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

Are the Slooty Ninja's still part of this mod or was that just the heavy script version?...Ā  Ah them Slooty Ninja were a painĀ in the buttocks but a lot of fun too...Ā 

They were a part of the Whiterun Brothel Revamped that was deleted. They were really nice indeed! Maybe someday the mod will returnĀ ?