8 hours ago, AkiKay said:

They were a part of the Whiterun Brothel Revamped that was deleted. They were really nice indeed! Maybe someday the mod will return ?

The slooty ninjas were my favourite part of the mod. I still think that they are exactly what DD and DCL are crying out for, a custom band of bounty hunters to chase the dragonborn to slap in irons. I'd like to see a mod like that.

31 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

The slooty ninjas were my favourite part of the mod. I still think that they are exactly what DD and DCL are crying out for, a custom band of bounty hunters to chase the dragonborn to slap in irons. I'd like to see a mod like that.

In general there should be more mods adding malicious individuals trying to get ahold of/punish the Dragonborn. I have so many ideas! ?

Here are some:

- It´s a shame that for example we have PSQ for Succubus Stuff but no Succubi in Skyrim actually trying to corrupt the Dragonborn. Imagine what the Succubi Race could achieve through a Dragonborn with altered/corrupted powers!

-A mod where Bandits try to capture the Dragonborn and you try and fight your way out of their camp after you were captured. If I were a Bandit I´d try to capture the Dragonborn, hold her hostage and want money to have her released. Skyrim would pay truckloads worth of gold coins to get their only hope to defeat the Dragons back! The Dragonborn is such a great target.

-Possibly some guild trying to make coin off of the infamous Dragonborn by making her into their next attraction, a brainless toy that´s shown off to everyone. That tavern/brothel would be booming!

-A rich noble wanting the oh-so-great Dragonborn as their little plaything wrapped in copious amounts of devices so they brag to Skyrim how they owns The Dragonborn. Would be a masterpiece in their collection and they´d send out mercenaries to do the dirty work of course!

6 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

In general there should be more mods adding malicious individuals trying to get ahold of/punish the Dragonborn. I have so many ideas! ?

Here are some:

- It´s a shame that for example we have PSQ for Succubus Stuff but no Succubi in Skyrim actually trying to corrupt the Dragonborn. Imagine what the Succubi Race could achieve through a Dragonborn with altered/corrupted powers!

-A mod where Bandits try to capture the Dragonborn and you try and fight your way out of their camp after you were captured. If I were a Bandit I´d try to capture the Dragonborn, hold her hostage and want money to have her released. Skyrim would pay truckloads worth of gold coins to get their only hope to defeat the Dragons back! The Dragonborn is such a great target.

-Possibly some guild trying to make coin off of the infamous Dragonborn by making her into their next attraction, a brainless toy that´s shown off to everyone. That tavern/brothel would be booming!

-A rich noble wanting the oh-so-great Dragonborn as his/her little plaything wrapped in copious amounts of devices so he/she brag to Skyrim how he owns The Dragonborn. Would be a masterpiece in his/her collection and he´d/she´d send out mercenaries to do the dirty work of course!

Some good ideas there, I hope Kimy ends up seeing this. I have always felt that there should be devious bounty hunters in DCL and the slooty ninjas were a good example of that. If I had the knowledge I would make my own mod but there just aren't the right tutorials for me. I would like to know too how the author of this mod edited the original just to cut it down to the house and basic npc's as I have been wanting to do the same for other things.

43 minutes ago, Skambalag said:

Strange, I replaced the archive on Mega, anyway I added the right esp file.

Thanks for the revised mod

Can I ask a favour please?

When you upload a new version, can you please build the 'Version Number' into the file name.  It just makes it easier to

- make sure we are downloading the right file - esp when 638MB ?

- manage which file is which in our mod managers

TIA

3 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Ok i got the file from Mega?

Some questions though:

As its a whorehouse, do NPCs visit the house?

Do the pool have an undress/redress script?

Yes if you use PAH aygas to create prostitutes, NPC's will come, the cell is public.

Nope, I am not skilled with scripts, if someone will do I will be glad to add it.

Getting a weird issue with this mod. Had it from start on a new game and have just ran through bleak falls barrow, but it was a bit buggy with enemy triggers...  the giant spider never came down from the roof, the "sleeping" draugr never woke up when I came close, and then I had to give up after I got the unrelenting force shout, cause the draugr overlords coffin never opened...

Im posting this here cause when I removed this mod everything worked again...

Anyone seen this too, or is the error in my build? what could be causing something like this ?

1 hour ago, wmqmark said:

Thanks for the revised mod.

It seems that the file downloaded from MEGA still requires DDasset and the esp file you uploaded is not available any more. Can you reupload one pls? Thanks

I just added new text file with new link, hope it work.

Could you please post a picture of the map location?  It is difficult to see where the location is in the posted pictures.  I would like to try the mod, but I think it conflicts with a mod I have included in one of my merges.  A map picture would help me determine this mods exact location.

4 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Could you please post a picture of the map location?  It is difficult to see where the location is in the posted pictures.  I would like to try the mod, but I think it conflicts with a mod I have included in one of my merges.  A map picture would help me determine this mods exact location.

It's across the field from the stables at Whiterun, near where Sephinas House might be if you have that mod.

7 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

It's across the field from the stables at Whiterun, near where Sephinas House might be if you have that mod.

Yeah, I have Whitrun Mansion included in one of my merge sets.  it is in that location as well.  I will have to wait to try this out.

On 12/3/2020 at 3:43 PM, Skambalag said:

Yes if you use PAH aygas to create prostitutes, NPC's will come, the cell is public.

Nope, I am not skilled with scripts, if someone will do I will be glad to add it.

Thanx for reply

Im not using PAH but makes whores with RadiantPros mod. So its not NPC punters spawn in with this mod?

On 12/3/2020 at 10:08 AM, spyke123 said:

Getting a weird issue with this mod. Had it from start on a new game and have just ran through bleak falls barrow, but it was a bit buggy with enemy triggers...  the giant spider never came down from the roof, the "sleeping" draugr never woke up when I came close, and then I had to give up after I got the unrelenting force shout, cause the draugr overlords coffin never opened...

Im posting this here cause when I removed this mod everything worked again...

Anyone seen this too, or is the error in my build? what could be causing something like this ?

Hi Spyke, I'm having this issue too but I had it before I installed this mod. I'm trying to narrow it down.

Do you have Warmlight Estate, Springwood Estate or Blue Palace Overhaul installed? I'm thinking it's one of those as whenever I get near a coffin my followers strip so I'm guessing it's a auto undress for a pool mix up on the trigger. As for the end boss you can tcl off into his coffin and hit him with flames to activate him. I tried validating files and that didn't fix it

Only issue I've had with this mod is it made my front door on Winterstone castle disappear.

1 hour ago, Limey77777 said:

Hi Spyke, I'm having this issue too but I had it before I installed this mod. I'm trying to narrow it down.

Do you have Warmlight Estate, Springwood Estate or Blue Palace Overhaul installed? I'm thinking it's one of those as whenever I get near a coffin my followers strip so I'm guessing it's a auto undress for a pool mix up on the trigger. As for the end boss you can tcl off into his coffin and hit him with flames to activate him. I tried validating files and that didn't fix it

Only issue I've had with this mod is it made my front door on Winterstone castle disappear.

There are a few posts here that deal with that spider's (and other's) peculiarities.  Just in case you find anything useful there

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?do=findComment&comment=2303978