18 hours ago, Limey77777 said:

Hi Spyke, I'm having this issue too but I had it before I installed this mod. I'm trying to narrow it down.

Do you have Warmlight Estate, Springwood Estate or Blue Palace Overhaul installed? I'm thinking it's one of those as whenever I get near a coffin my followers strip so I'm guessing it's a auto undress for a pool mix up on the trigger. As for the end boss you can tcl off into his coffin and hit him with flames to activate him. I tried validating files and that didn't fix it

Only issue I've had with this mod is it made my front door on Winterstone castle disappear.

Thank you for responding Limey :)   ...no, I have none of those mods.

All I need to disable to make the problem go away is the esp from this mod, so its either this mod directly or this mod in conflict with another. Since no one else seem to have any issues I guess its some conflict...  And its not specific to this version. I had it with Taras original too, then saw this version and switched in hope it would fix it...

It also seem to be affecting skeletons since they dont go aggro on me until I´m really close... like in "bumping into"- close...

On 12/9/2020 at 1:22 PM, jpee1965 said:

Load order. Place your Dungeon Mod under this Brothel Mod.

i already have the dungeon lower in the mod list and also in plugin list but still the same. Other things are also not ok, the milking area in whiterun from MME is also overwritten. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/24/2021 at 3:44 PM, dave1369 said:

Is anybody have trouble starting this mode with Simple Slavery Plus?

I'm having issues too, I use Simple Slavery Plus Plus. The auction ends, but my character is not taken to the brothel as I assume they should be. Also there is no MCM menu for Whiterun Brothel Redux, which leads me to think there might be something wrong with my installation?

Edit, seems I cannot enter the brothel either if I travel to Whiterun. My game freezes on the loading screen.

Edited by Rhapsody39
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It "works" on special edition. (Some faces are a bit messed up but it is passable. Using Proteus to add a new preset to them) However the real issue is that this mod can really screw with enemy behavior. 

For example in Helgen  The imperial soldier who opens that gate right before your first fight will just stay in the room he spawns in. To fix this you have to use a console command to open the gate yourself. The spiders later on will not drop from their holes in the ceiling. (you can ignore or just shoot them with an arrow). In bleak falls barrow the last dragur will not leave the coffin after you activate the word wall. (you can fix that by attacking him in the coffin with a spell or something. 

I haven't come across a situation that is game breaking, but it definitely is annoying and could possible cause problems later on. I do not know if this is caused by me using the mod on SE or not but I hope it can be fixed (if it is an issue with the mod and not me using it on SE)

On 12/3/2020 at 11:08 AM, spyke123 said:

Getting a weird issue with this mod. Had it from start on a new game and have just ran through bleak falls barrow, but it was a bit buggy with enemy triggers...  the giant spider never came down from the roof, the "sleeping" draugr never woke up when I came close, and then I had to give up after I got the unrelenting force shout, cause the draugr overlords coffin never opened...

Im posting this here cause when I removed this mod everything worked again...

Anyone seen this too, or is the error in my build? what could be causing something like this ?

Same Issue I have. I have a question (because I am trying to narrow down if this is a problem with the mod or my game version) are you using SE or RE/LE?

• 1 year later...

@Skambalag Hi & thanks for the work and use of this mod.

Oops, my mistake...copied too much of the text include Key with code, what a nermle.    :confounded:

Edited by Sir Bron
  • 3 weeks later...