Bad Dog's Ungulates: Horse, Deer, Minotaur (LE & SE)

On 9/30/2022 at 11:13 AM, pinkfluf said:

Thanks!

I swapped his msn for a more muscular look, gave him a horse cock too (removed the anus from nif, although I might go with the mino cock...decisions decisions)..

Reveal hidden contents

enb2022_9_30_15_54_32.jpg.3ee4184beef6c4f270e4e4ace2e2eaad.jpg

He has a weird black patch on his butt though (guess I could use paint to cover it)...

Reveal hidden contents

enb2022_9_30_15_53_55.jpg.52fb613e1be938519c1bfa4464d21627.jpg

One thing I found odd when firing up my mod in ck (with bdungulate as master) is each time I saved it added a worldspace related to the mino (can't remember off the top of my head but one thing I noticed in ck log is...

Reveal hidden contents

PATHFINDING: NavMesh in cell Wilderness (Tamriel[0,-1]) should be refinalized, there are navmesh bounds missing
PATHFINDING: NavMesh in cell Wilderness (Tamriel[-36,19]) should be refinalized, there are navmesh bounds missing
PATHFINDING: NavMesh in cell BDMinotaurHouseExterior (Tamriel[-36,18]) should be refinalized, there are navmesh bounds missing
PATHFINDING: NavMesh in cell Wilderness (Tamriel[-36,17]) should be refinalized, there are navmesh bounds missing
PATHFINDING: NavMesh in cell Wilderness (Tamriel[-35,18]) should be refinalized, there are navmesh bounds missing
PATHFINDING: NavMesh in cell Wilderness (Tamriel[-35,17]) should be refinalized, there are navmesh bounds missing

Removing bdungulates as a master fixed it. :) Could be related to why you found them out and about in skyrim.

I like the way their schlongs look as they dangle!

After being refused by almost every mod author for asset use under the sun I almost, almost went with a trolloc from the wonderful WOT mod, but they looked a way bit too dremorish. I saw your mino before in the images and thought it didn't fit, but when I saw the bison I thought "wow" (hint: add the bison in the mod piccies).

Now I only need to pick a voice for the mino (galmar I think) and maybe tweak it under audacity.

thanks!

BBC?

• 1 month later...

This is such a great mod, though an issue I ran into is that with male NPCs (all races), they go invisible without armor. I go to loot a body and take everything and it's all invisible. I'm currently trying to figure out what it might be, but it fixed as soon as I turned off the ungulate schlongs part.

Disabling the hoodies esp. I assume the main page might have a typo and means "don't enable both" the hoodies and UngulateSOS esp files

Edited by Larona
Solution discovered (hopefully)
  • 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, Dreihorn said:

I am trying to make a custom follower, but for some reason the face tint just refuses to apply. Causing the head to look like this.Does anyone know why that is or how to get around it?

The CK(at least the Skyrim/LE version, not sure about SE's CK), has the issue of only properly generating facegen files with Tintmasks if they are 256x256. This mod has optional textures(for each race) at said resolution, which you will want loading when generating an NPCs facegen files in the CK.

• 1 month later...

I dunno if its this mod or lykaios, but for skyrim vr the legs, whenever i play as one of these races (and just beast races in general) myself

The legs just levitate behind my character, and the digi part seems to be the problem

not good with modding jumbo myself sorry
Can send pics if you need those
maybe digi feet is messed up with vrik

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 5:31 AM, Bad Dog said:

Getting there. I'm doing a whole CBBE-friendly run right now.

I know it's been a while but is there any update on the CBBE/3BA stuff? o:

This is a great mod but the seam between the hands and the arms is the only issue I run into (not that bad but wondering if anything has come about).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is a known issue or something on my end but for the deer npc overrides all of the furrified npcs with the exception of Siddgeir are missing their clothes. Loading it up in Tes5edit shows that the affected npcs have an unresolved error where their outfits should be.  It's a simple fix copying their regular outfits from Skyrim over into the mod, but it's odd that they would be missing their clothes in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

First, awesome races, something other than boring humanoids.

As for the hand and feet meshes not lining up with CBBE, it is quite minor that I've seen, the wrists on the hands are a touch too large, not sure if that can be fixed.

The legs, same thing, I did mitigate most of it by changing the ankle size in RaceMenu.  From what I'm seeing there is an outward curve to the legs and arms that can easily cause issues on any body type.

Now onto the faces, in certain places, all these races lose their coloring.  AKA almost a grey face bug, any thoughts on how to fix it (also happens with the birds too).  In and our of showracemenu fixes it.

Minotaur, where is the jewelry?

I also can't find these body tints (overlays), RaceMenu is either hiding it on me or I'm missing an addon over and above what comes with it.

Aug31202320_23_32.jpg.957f75f234378e2f0b2c3ee577780538.jpg

Lastly, during the start (save I load from that is setup just at the RaceMenu part of the intro), I did see something behind the deer, looked like a deer anus, but now that is all I see, is this right?

GuruSR.

And for those who play the deer and want other deer to recognize them as such:

Place the deer.txt file in your Skyrim folder (not the Data folder, the game folder itself).

On your deer, go to the console and type: bat deer.txt    <- enter after that.

There you go, you can now hang out with other deer.

GuruSR.

deer.txt

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played with this mod in the past and really liked it. Now, after some time i managed to make a new modlist with over 1300 mods and am using H.I.M.B.O. for the male character bodies. I would really like to play a ripped minotaur berserker with a big fucking sword. So as a suggestion, if I may, please see in the future the possibility of making this compatible with H.I.M.B.O. and maybe, as others have asked before, with CBBE 3BA. Thank you for all the work you put in your mods!

1 hour ago, Mythosr said:

I played with this mod in the past and really liked it. Now, after some time i managed to make a new modlist with over 1300 mods and am using H.I.M.B.O. for the male character bodies. I would really like to play a ripped minotaur berserker with a big fucking sword. So as a suggestion, if I may, please see in the future the possibility of making this compatible with H.I.M.B.O. and maybe, as others have asked before, with CBBE 3BA. Thank you for all the work you put in your mods!

HIMBO should already be compatible since it's a drop-in replacement for SOS, which this mod already supports. Same goes for 3BA, although you first need to install the CBBE patch to get the right textures.