**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Though it really is just a matter of "asking" after all, most clothing mod creators are more than happy to give permission to create body conversions, so long as they're still around to answer that is. And if they've given blanket permission in the mod description for such things, then perhaps not even that.

Yeah I know, I just remember TheKite somewhere posting that he no longer wanted to be associated with the mods he has made, so I guess that means a no go either because he or she is no longer around or they just dont want those mods resurfacing. That being said I have seen his mods remade and reposted on the Nexus, so maybe that is not the case.

@splashzone On a related note, it looks like the work in progress conversion for Female Outfit replacer For Fusion Girl to 1.80 has been completed as an optional patch on its files page.

And here are a few other new FG 1.75+ outfits/conversions from today as well:

Sexy Slave Gear

Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits)

Radiation Queen True Heather Casdin for Fusion Girl

I haven't tested either of those, just going by descriptions/changelogs.

19 hours ago, Bazinga said:

@splashzone

Lazman's Female Outfit Replacer - Fusion Girl 1.75 Bodyslide WIP - LoversLab - Conversion by Bazinga

I took this down. lazman didn't give me permission to release it here and now when he picked his own conversion up again (contrary to what rumors claimed) that came back to bite me in the ass. ;) 

I deleted the file. The thread is still there but with no link.

I won't say what mod it was, but I contacted this person 5 f'n times.......FIVE!

.....no reply. I'm like ok, he/she didn't reply, so I assume everything is cool, so I go on ahead and make the upgrades to the mod.

Out of F'n NOWHERE, now, suddenly, they reply saying I'm stealing.

Well holy sh*t, where were you the FIVE F'N TIMES I tried to contact you?

I think anyone that pulls that sh*t should get their mod labeled ABANDONWARE. Maybe THEN they'll reply?

Let me be clear: We're talking MONTHS here......Not weeks or days.

:exclamation:

9 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Yeah entirely different story here though. @lazman just wanted to be asked. I didn't before releasing this.

He also wants to have everything related to his mod released on nexus for some reason. That part I cannot understand but okay.

I'd want it on every platform available, but that's his call. Anyway, I promised Dickey I'd do some yellow clothing for his mod. I haven't forgot, just got tied up doing skins for armor & weapons. Here's the vid.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pfWEjCTzlWPU/

I'll try to get him/her something later on. Also, I tested v1.75 clothing on the v1.80 body & it does indeed show pregnancy, so we're good. No need to convert v1.75 & v1.78 to v1.80 AFAIK......

On 12/9/2020 at 10:42 AM, Bazinga said:

@splashzone

Lazman's Female Outfit Replacer - Fusion Girl 1.75 Bodyslide WIP - LoversLab - Conversion by Bazinga

I took this down. lazman didn't give me permission to release it here and now when he picked his own conversion up again (contrary to what rumors claimed) that came back to bite me in the ass. ;) 

I deleted the file. The thread is still there but with no link.

Thanks for the heads up. I will adjust things accordingly 

On 11/29/2020 at 2:32 PM, mertinlad said:

There was a vtaw wardrobe 6 FG 1.75 conversion on the Nexus, I still have it installed,, idk why but I can't find it anymore, maybe its author got banned .

Would you kindly be able to share the conversion with me? I've been trying to convert it myself but so far it looks terrible.

Hi, I've tried following the guides linked to convert outfits on my own with mixed results.  Basic outfits aren't too hard, but I'm really struggling with high heels.  Heels that keep the reference body either break the bones leaving janky morphs and transitions.  Or the body works ok, but when I use it in game the body is off and other parts like bras or panties end up floating.  When I remove the heels, the parts fit just fine.

If anyone has figured this out, a guide or conversion body would be a big help.  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Anyone got vtaw's earlier stuff? especially 4 and 5. I basically only wear Vtaw clothes now :) 

You can check  cleareddirect  excellent work on the Nexus . It is not updated to the latest FG version but it works well, but no bouncy boobies. You can't complain about the amazing ass movements though :)

vtaw 4 : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42289

vtaw 5 : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44012

Is there a Fusion Girl Bodyslide Conversion for HN66s and Xazomns French Nails for FO4 :

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15393/?tab=files&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D15393%26gid%3D1151

If there is can someone please share it , or tell me where to find it.

If there is not can someone please make the conversion , I have tried it my self but failed miserably.

Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Is there a Fusion Girl Bodyslide Conversion for HN66s and Xazomns French Nails for FO4 :

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15393/?tab=files&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D15393%26gid%3D1151

If there is can someone please share it , or tell me where to find it.

If there is not can someone please make the conversion , I have tried it my self but failed miserably.

Thank you in advance.

Some of us have done this for a few of the nails we use, but there are a lot of meshes in the complete set and also publishing it would require obtaining permission since it's not just a matter of converting sliders but actually replacing the NIFs with the corrected hands. An excellent explanation of how to DIY was posted here:

Hi!

I recently start making conversions (firts for myself but i'll ask for permissions to share it once i'm totally happy with then). Just finish DX-Banshe Armor (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31295?tab=description) It looks very well but i have a litlle problem.

Using the FG references give physics by default, i'll like to remove physics for breast as i dont think it fit the armor at all. I know i can tweaks FG physics to remove breast physics to all equipment with the ARMO category, but this will conflict with tons of outfits that clasifies as armo but dont look like it.

So, basically, anyone know how to remove breast physics for one armo, wihtout touching others?

4 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Hi!

I recently start making conversions (firts for myself but i'll ask for permissions to share it once i'm totally happy with then). Just finish DX-Banshe Armor (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31295?tab=description) It looks very well but i have a litlle problem.

Using the FG references give physics by default, i'll like to remove physics for breast as i dont think it fit the armor at all. I know i can tweaks FG physics to remove breast physics to all equipment with the ARMO category, but this will conflict with tons of outfits that clasifies as armo but dont look like it.

So, basically, anyone know how to remove breast physics for one armo, wihtout touching others?

You could pull up the armor mesh in Outfit Studio and delete all the CBP breast bones, but that would only stop the armor from getting breast physics so the base body/underarmor would still have physics underneath (and likely clip through in unsightly ways at times). More likely you want to have a look at the armorIgnore option commented in the [General] section of the default ocbp.ini, as that would allow you to list specific armors you want to not influence body physics (the "tons of outfits that clasifies as armo but dont look like it" you mentioned), and then ratchet down the responsiveness vectors in the [Armor.A] section for actual armor. It's sort of the opposite of what you asked for since seems like users would need to set that to exclude a bunch of clothing items which aren't from your mod, I'm not aware of good alternatives but maybe others here can suggest something better.

Really though, you'll probably get far superior recommendations if you ask in the #modding channel of the ZeX Discord server.

On 12/1/2020 at 10:23 PM, ahsdg said:

Yeah I know, I just remember TheKite somewhere posting that he no longer wanted to be associated with the mods he has made, so I guess that means a no go either because he or she is no longer around or they just dont want those mods resurfacing. That being said I have seen his mods remade and reposted on the Nexus, so maybe that is not the case.

Abandonware is fair game......But you gotta have real proof.

:exclamation:

@splashzoneTwo more mods on Nexus updated to support 1.75+ today (I'm not using either of them but someone does I'm sure):

CROSS_2077 - Fusion Girl - BodySlide

Fusion Girl - Unique Player

Also I missed this which showed up last month:

Daisy Bee Outfit - FG

And I pointed this one out in November but it hasn't made it onto the list in the first post yet:

High Heel Boot Sandals - FG Conversion

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

@splashzoneTwo more mods on Nexus updated to support 1.75+ today (I'm not using either of them but someone does I'm sure):

CROSS_2077 - Fusion Girl - BodySlide

Fusion Girl - Unique Player

Also I missed this which showed up last month:

Daisy Bee Outfit - FG

And I pointed this one out in November but it hasn't made it onto the list in the first post yet:

High Heel Boot Sandals - FG Conversion

Thanks for the heads up on these! I'll add them ASAP. [ Kinda fell back into a Skyrim SE hole this past couple of weeks :-) ]