Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

15 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

I'll check out that dragon priest staff.

I love the idea of the troll/bear phallus ?. It's also lorefriendly that this troll schlong must have shrinked to the size of a draugr penis after years in a tomb.

Gonna look at it and post some pics

Mh.. If we look at it like a burial custom it would even make sense that they are preserved to a point where they are still usable  ? who knows what kind of things they did exactly to their bodys, not a longshot to think they would do the same for their favorite toys ?

Hi, I have experienced 2 strange things and I wander if anyone else has also got them:

1. Dwarven Wereconstruct (normal unaroused skin) somehow has a werewolf penis on it.

20210523111236_1.jpg.a0f456f63c9a8e9832f70c0430b91c37.jpg

I checked the mesh in Outfit Studio and Nifskope. There is no penis on the mesh. But somehow in the game it's there.

I changed both the actor and skin armor to DLC2WerebearBeastRace then the issue is gone.

2. Races like Goblin and Skeleton Hellknight whose race is based on human (or dremora) races. When they engage in sex they will return to normal unaroused skin after doing 1 round. So if an event does more than 1 round of sex (e.g.: a foreplay then sex) they will put their clothes back on after finishing the first round.

7 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

1. Dwarven Wereconstruct (normal unaroused skin) somehow has a werewolf penis on it

2. Races like Goblin and Skeleton Hellknight whose race is based on human (or dremora) races. When they engage in sex they will return to normal unaroused skin after doing 1 round.

1: In SOS MCM, you can enter all three penis addons and untick werewolf races. Disclaimer: I don't why SOS assigns a soft penis to members of werewolfrace like shown above (which is why changing the race also worked)

2: I can relate to this. I tried adding keywords to the goblins to make them more compatible to creature framework in v1.3 but maybe it didn't help much.

Thing is these creatures are all "semi human races" and not creatures. I can't get CF and sexlab to handle them properly. Sad to say this will prevent me from including creatures that uses these types of races in the future. Mihail has many of them.

Where do I go to find the individual ID's for spawning these creatures? I opened up SSEEdit to try and use them but when I enter them in with a command it does not work. The solution might be right in front of me and I may just be an idiot but any help would be appreciated thanks.

17 minutes ago, Ferrumus said:

Where do I go to find the individual ID's for spawning these creatures? I opened up SSEEdit to try and use them but when I enter them in with a command it does not work. The solution might be right in front of me and I may just be an idiot but any help would be appreciated thanks.

Download the Dino Free version, unpack it, there is a Excel Data with all Creatures, just tip help in your console and the creatures name. And you are not an idiot.

On 5/22/2021 at 10:18 AM, Gukahn said:

Mh.. If we look at it like a burial custom it would even make sense that they are preserved to a point where they are still usable  ? who knows what kind of things they did exactly to their bodys, not a longshot to think they would do the same for their favorite toys ?

Gave it a shot now. First I tried to go with the original troll addon, but had to edit balls and the curvature of the schlong. It got more complicated and tedious the more I tried to change it. So I gave that one a rest for now.

Instead, I continue to use the horse addon but added a slightly modified draugr penis texture to it. The shape is still somewhat "troll-like". And it looks like a raisin schlong now.

draugr strapon2.png

6 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Gave it a shot now. First I tried to go with the original troll addon, but had to edit balls and the curvature of the schlong. It got more complicated and tedious the more I tried to change it. So I gave that one a rest for now.

Instead, I continue to use the horse addon but added a slightly modified draugr penis texture to it. The shape is still somewhat "troll-like". And it looks like a raisin schlong now.

Does look scary.. Would expect something like that by imagine an undead with a long dead monster cock..

Lydia! Put it in your mouth or we are fucking dead! ?

On 5/17/2021 at 11:47 AM, Thor2000 said:

I want to ask if there is someone on SSE that have the female daedroth working without any black face issue?

The one person testing v1.3 SSE didn't remark anything about the female daedroth. And I wanted her tested due to these issues. So I assumed she was working.

If most SSE users have her working, than a mod conflict (like the thread you linked mentioned) could be the issue.

You could try to backup demoniccreatures.esp, make a dedicated save for this,  then load the esp in CK. When it is finished loading, expand actors tab, then bretonrace , and search for the "name" female daedroth. Select in the window and press ctrl + f4. This will generate those facegeom and facetint files in your skyrim/data folders. Hit save in CK afterwards.

If it does not work just copy back the original demoniccreature esp and delete those generated facegeom files. They will be inside folders named the same as the esp.

Apologies for the delay getting back to this. I finally got around to doing this and can confirm that this works!

17 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Looks good, it can let the imagination fly. I believe the bottom line is for it to be horrifying and grotesque, which this does the trick.

On 5/26/2021 at 4:46 AM, Gundalypse said:

Looks good, it can let the imagination fly. I believe the bottom line is for it to be horrifying and grotesque, which this does the trick.

So do I :)

Some other thing, would mind testing v1.4 for SSE and converting? To clarify, I do the convertion of loose files so it's only the ESP that needs to be converted (and possibly generate those facegeom/facetint files for Human NPCs. We can try to convert those directly from the LE version too, but that might be trouble?!?

12 hours ago, MonVert said:

You sure do have a way with words. ?

I'm sure there is someone that think Raisin Schlong sounds sexy ?

2 hours ago, Canceller said:

Oooh. 1.4 has come. Can't wait to have some steamy bonding with the monkapes ? Thanks for this update, Thor!

Your welcome :).

43 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

1.4 looks really good. Can't wait for SSE conversion. Just reading about the new features, I am excited to upgrade when ready.

Thank you. Compared to previous update it's mostly needed "fixes" in one or the other way ?

Working on the Thri-Kreen Warriors now. They are truly awesome. Mihail even made custom footstep impact sounds for them which is pretty amazing in itself (and tedious). Not only that, but Mihail has a open source on all is mods now. Which means anyone can take those fantastic sounds, effects or whatever and build uppon it. That guy is a saint! The more I work with his stuff, the more impressed I get.

thri-kreen.png

8 hours ago, MonVert said:

Until a blowjob goes bad, and you chomp on some raisins. ?

?  poor lydia ?

7 hours ago, ImpaKt said:

What animated pussy mod are you using? The collisions seem fantastic and I would love to try it out for myself :)

4 hours ago, AureumCustos said:

What body type are you using for your pictures Thor? Because it was great collision between the characters pussy and the beasts cocks. Im going to start a new play through and I wanted to know how you got the collisions to work so perfectly. 

I use BakaFactory UUNP TBBP HDT Vagina All-in-one 1.3 from BakaFactory. The pictures are taken when the collision was in perfect condition. I'm very satiesfied with it. He did a great good job with the HDT settings. Specially the breasts ?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bakafactory-uunp-23820794

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: I need someone using the SSE version to do some testing of  v1.4. Must be aqquainted with Creation Kit and creating FaceGeom/Tint files for human NPCs.

Edited by Thor2000
1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

I use BakaFactory UUNP TBBP HDT Vagina All-in-one 1.3 from BakaFactory. The pictures are taken when the collision was in perfect condition. I'm very satiesfied with it. He did a great good job with the HDT settings. Specially the breasts ?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bakafactory-uunp-23820794

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: I need someone using the SSE version to do some testing of  v1.4. Must be aqquainted with Creation Kit and creating FaceGeom/Tint files for human NPCs.

That mod looks great, thanks for mentioning it! And do you use another body texture for it?

56 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

That mod looks great, thanks for mentioning it! And do you use another body texture for it?

If I remember correctly I used original textures from the fairskin, but the vagina and bushing texture from the BakaFactory mod itself. It's a while since I installed it so I can't really remember ?

Has anyone ever got the Kwama Creatures from 4thUnknown working with sexlab? Specific the Forager that uses Chaurus based skeleton and animations.

Sexlab recognizes it. Creature Framework swaps the meshes, but the creature itself just stand in idle position during the animations.

I have similar issues with VICNs Dwarven Worm and Bonelooper (both are chaurus based). I even tried rerigging them to see if it was a missing bone issue. But no to avail.

In a desperate attempt I even switched the mesh of the foragerHARD (kwama) with the ChaurusHARD from morenastycritters. Still no animations! So it must be something with the mesh it self. 

Gaah... It seems that every custom creature which is based uppon "ChaurusRace" is doomed to fail. So what is wrong here.

bonelooper.nif dwarvenworm.nif ForagerHARD.nif

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Has anyone ever got the Kwama Creatures from 4thUnknown working with sexlab? Specific the Forager that uses Chaurus based skeleton and animations.

Sexlab recognizes it. Creature Framework swaps the meshes, but the creature itself just stand in idle position during the animations.

I have similar issues with VICNs Dwarven Worm and Bonelooper (both are chaurus based). I even tried rerigging them to see if it was a missing bone issue. But no to avail.

In a desperate attempt I even switched the mesh of the foragerHARD (kwama) with the ChaurusHARD from morenastycritters. Still no animations! So it must be something with the mesh it self. 

Gaah... It seems that every custom creature which is based uppon "ChaurusRace" is doomed to fail. So what is wrong here.

bonelooper.nif 1.28 MB · 1 download dwarvenworm.nif 587.1 kB · 1 download ForagerHARD.nif 2.11 MB · 1 download

In my opinion that's more script issue naming the race or naming the creature than rig issue.Similar stuff happens with mihail draugr cavalry,falmer abyss raider and ceantaurs.The first two accept sexlab animation based on Riekling Rider because somwhere in scripts its named like that but Centaurs are not named like that and race is named like mihail centaurs or something and because of that it doesnt accept animations.Maybe it will help if the race name is changed to chaurus race so it needs to be changed to accept animation.In a word it must be named to something to be recognised by sexlab and use that animations.