Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

A Japanese macaque is otherwise known as a "snow monkey". They are monkeys that live in areas where snow covers the ground for half the year. You probably have seen them in other media as monkeys chilling in hot springs. Picture for reference:

Spoiler

Macaques might make monkeys of us all | The Japan Times

20 hours ago, _ULTRA_ said:

this would be a nice addition to the collection https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107635?tab=files&file_id=1000336449 i think it uses a human meshes or giant :) 

107635-1620274677-1726811652.webp 784.65 kB · 3 downloads

I did download it. I like the look of it. I suspect it uses a human edited skeleton. Which means that this big giant is using human xxx animations. That will look really weird. I haven't opened the files yet so I might be wrong.

10 hours ago, WCSC said:

Are all these creatures out, or do you have to reach certain levels before they come out to play?

Please see the ods list in your download folders to see which of them is not spawning yet.

You need to reach certain levels yes. Kicks more in when you are above Level 25 for now

Just encountered some Rotten Zombie Dogs. Their "Zombiedogsound" sounds like it should be their attack sound, but you can hear it even when they are not attacking, and it's really annoying. Can you fix that please? The other sound they make is okay for a growl.

I'm also trying to adjust the creatures to Requiem standards. I set the starting health of the zombie dog to 150 and the health of the creature at 275, but their health in the game is only 82. Can you explain that?

5 hours ago, Inception said:

Just encountered some Rotten Zombie Dogs. Their "Zombiedogsound" sounds like it should be their attack sound, but you can hear it even when they are not attacking, and it's really annoying. Can you fix that please? The other sound they make is okay for a growl.

I'm also trying to adjust the creatures to Requiem standards. I set the starting health of the zombie dog to 150 and the health of the creature at 275, but their health in the game is only 82. Can you explain that?

Did you spawn a new zombie dog after setting new stats?

You could also try untick "auto-calc stats". If that one is checked you must edit the "health offset" parameter. It's confusing as hell

21 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Did you spawn a new zombie dog after setting new stats?

You could also try untick "auto-calc stats". If that one is checked you must edit the "health offset" parameter. It's confusing as hell

I read something about that but I didn't really understand it. The new zombie dog had more health but the ones already spawned were not affected. Would auto-calc + health offset affect them too?

I'm in the process of re-tweaking my loadorder, and currently outfitting creatures with ABC, i happen to notice that that your Mihailzombiedog ports have the incorrect path for the hdt physics or least you failed to include PE-HDT (which doesn't exist as far as I'm aware) to the files. I'm guessing that it's been ported from LE to SE and someone, either the porter or you, didnt swap the LE PE-HDT paths to SMP for SE.

Just thought I'd mention this to whoever is porting. Or maybe I don't even know what I'm talking about, just going to patch all these to ABC/SMP myself.

Spoiler

2021_05.07-15_51.png.ba9c1ddbe55661c029fed7e1c5f9f9a1.png

*Edit* Also Apparently, Someone didnt Port the Zombie Dogs proper mesh wise, as i've been running issues with copying over Bones/meshs. It seems it's still in LE without being run through nifoptimizer or CAO.

Will check back after checking through all the Creatures (or least the one's im intertested in adding ABC/SMP if it doesnt have it in)

17 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I did download it. I like the look of it. I suspect it uses a human edited skeleton. Which means that this big giant is using human xxx animations. That will look really weird. I haven't opened the files yet so I might be wrong.

Please see the ods list in your download folders to see which of them is not spawning yet.

You need to reach certain levels yes. Kicks more in when you are above Level 25 for now

I have an idea , if you can make into human size not too big ,probably the same height as troll or a tall altmer, i think would work , oh and by the way about the sasquatch and yeti mhail mod, i think it would be better if you scale into troll size  since they both uses the same meshes ,soryy soo many suggestions no pressure :) 

9 hours ago, Inception said:

I read something about that but I didn't really understand it. The new zombie dog had more health but the ones already spawned were not affected. Would auto-calc + health offset affect them too?

Nope. Think of the creatures as Teslas. Musk might implement longer range anc fancy self drive on the model series itself, but the one in your garage does not see this improvement. You have to buy a new one... seems like what Tesla car owners do anyway ?

Meaning, what is spawned in your game is spawned with the parameters the base model had at the moment.

EDIT: If you also want to get rid of the zombiedogs sound, check in the NPC record and look for

"Inherits sound from". Change it's parameter from "DEMmihailZombieDogAudio "Audio Zombie Dog"" to  "AudioTemplateWolf "AudioTemplateWolf"" or just try to remove it. I suspect it will only use dog sounds then.

6 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

I'm in the process of re-tweaking my loadorder, and currently outfitting creatures with ABC, i happen to notice that that your Mihailzombiedog ports have the incorrect path for the hdt physics or least you failed to include PE-HDT (which doesn't exist as far as I'm aware) to the files. I'm guessing that it's been ported from LE to SE and someone, either the porter or you, didnt swap the LE PE-HDT paths to SMP for SE.

This mod only has HDTPE support for creatures if what you mean is that you lack HDT-SMP. Implementing HDT-SMP isn't something I will do since I don't use it. I wouldn't be able to test it.

6 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

*Edit* Also Apparently, Someone didnt Port the Zombie Dogs proper mesh wise, as i've been running issues with copying over Bones/meshs. It seems it's still in LE without being run through nifoptimizer or CAO.

Which bones are you trying to copy over?

16 hours ago, Inception said:

I'm also trying to adjust the creatures to Requiem standards.

Does Reqtificator not automatically change the added monsters? How did you find it?

I might change Snoipeh's Creature Overhaul for this since CO only adds passive monsters. But then changing every entry to fit Requiem is quite a hassle.

Was just Adding Hdt Smp xml and their collision meshes to the nif files, got it to properly copy and apply after runing the nif file through CAO. If that failed, would have tried nif optimizer. I haven't check further from my post edit atm, but will check for anything else from the SE port.

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

This mod only has HDTPE support for creatures if what you mean is that you lack HDT-SMP. Implementing HDT-SMP isn't something I will do since I don't use it. I wouldn't be able to test it.

Which bones are you trying to copy over?

The error was just stating something about an unknown bone if your curious, ill post a SS later of it.

4 hours ago, beastlove69 said:

Does Reqtificator not automatically change the added monsters? How did you find it?

I might change Snoipeh's Creature Overhaul for this since CO only adds passive monsters. But then changing every entry to fit Requiem is quite a hassle.

The Reqtificator only adds the necessary perks and abilities. It won't change any stats. I think it works well for what it's intended to do. Editing all the creatures in this mod is a hassle of course, so I will do them as I encounter them. Then I will also know how they behave in the game. When I have encountered all of them for the first time, I will have a fully adjusted mod, and I think it needs to be done because the zombie dogs were a joke even for a level one character with debuffs.

Okay so I did a quick few check on like 3 random monsters, and I'd have to say, none of these creature meshes were ported/optimized for SE. I'm not sure why no one notice that they were using LE meshes in SE, and no i have no idea how bad it would be for a skyrim playthrough, but should probably port over correctly....

Guess I'm doing all the monsters in this mod after all.

@Thor2000, Ty for your work, however the SE modders should be careful I suppose, again I have no idea how it will affect a playthrough.

I came to a realization that I'm probably going to run into a few bumps, namely that you used other creature dicks for certain creatures, so they'll be scalling issues or bone issues that i have no idea to adjust (but i will still tried for collision meshes...)

An Example of Mismatched Collision Mesh, Charus Schlong vs Canine Schlong

Spoiler

2021_05.08-10_07.png.a3a75f9b1a21e07195d53318ddeb97c7.png

Spoiler

2021_05.08-11_22.png.a2163a2f3b40f42be31b65b5669ffbd8.png

Seems I can edit the mesh with outfit studio, so could be possible to adjust the collision meshes

*Edit* Scratch that, it's seemly terrible idea the way I'm doing it...

Spoiler

2021_05.08-09_00.png.5dd92d43fe0004aaa2ef49417f2af367.png

This is the error i came to when trying to copy over Collision meshes for SMP collision on SE ABC, Solved by Running the nifs through an optimizer. Asked Maddog about it and he said it was something about it being an LE Nif probably, which lead me to consider running it through an optimizer.

Nif Optimizer:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089

(Maddog also recommend using NifOptimizer 3.0.7 i believe due to later updates issues, i don't remember the conversation as to why)

CAO:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

So i got meshes kind of aligned for one penis

Spoiler

2021_05.08-11_49.png.270663787430af8ebfb981b0d049936b.png

However I have one question @Thor2000
Is it okay if i used Baka's ABC Skeleton in replacement for yours? I've checked yours or the one provided in your mod, and I noticed it contained less bones than the one used for SE ABC skeletons. (I actually have no idea what I'm talking about)

21 hours ago, wilks82 said:

@Thor2000

Uh thor...? I found something over on the Tullius Channel on pixiv. ?  W-will we also be playing with fish men soon™?

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/4041492/artworks

I followed the link, but I couldn't see any pics of this one? Who is behind Tullius Channel? I think I have seen the nick "Tullius" together with several of Outlawer's mods.

8 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

DegorianHard Nif within the SE Folder doesn't have a Mesh, or rather the mesh is invisible?...

actually, this nif is a mess....
after looking at the original mod, props for trying this creature...

Reveal hidden contents

2021_05.08-16_10.png.479582201fbbece2e846ebcf3fd9d3b3.png

I opened up the SSE version of the nif and it's invisible here as well. LE is fine. This is one has been troublesome. and yes... the original mod, with all the options, the size of the download.... meeeh...

EDITED: Yeah... missing string names and ninodes placed wronly in hierarchy.

EDITED2: Try attached patch.  Don't convert. Try it first. SSE converted nif is now visible in nifscope

12 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

However I have one question @Thor2000
Is it okay if i used Baka's ABC Skeleton in replacement for yours? I've checked yours or the one provided in your mod, and I noticed it contained less bones than the one used for SE ABC skeletons. (I actually have no idea what I'm talking about)

You can try switch skeleton, but you might find deattached schlong as a result.

Explain why you want to replace the skeleton of mihail. It might cause weird animation side effects of the creature that is visible in the game. I normally always keep his skeletons as is and add the ABC Schlong penis bones to them instead. That way you get both benefits.

Degonian SSE v1.3 update.rar

10 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I opened up the SSE version of the nif and it's invisible here as well. LE is fine. This is one has been troublesome. and yes... the original mod, with all the options, the size of the download.... meeeh...

EDITED: Yeah... missing string names and ninodes placed wronly in hierarchy.

EDITED2: Try attached patch.  Don't convert. Try it first. SSE converted nif is now visible in nifscope

You can try switch skeleton, but you might find deattached schlong as a result.

Explain why you want to replace the skeleton of mihail. It might cause weird animation side effects of the creature that is visible in the game. I normally always keep his skeletons as is and add the ABC Schlong penis bones to them instead. That way you get both benefits.

Degonian SSE v1.3 update.rar 2.81 MB · 0 downloads

Yeah, that update works, they're visible in Nifscope and i can add-on Collision meshes.

About the Skeleton, I have no idea what I was saying, just ignore that statement aside from me adding bones needed to include certain collsion meshes (maybe). kind of half way gave up on trying to adjust body meshes, and just stuck with only penis meshes.

I've converted/optimized meshes for the entire creatures (excluding Degonians, i added in your patch above to the zip), and Also included a Half-baked attempt at copying over Collision meshes + smp paths to the creatures (Exlcuding Skaven, haven't gotten to that yet, but it'll be done later).

Converted Through Nif Optimizer 3.0.14

meshes.7z

Converted + added Collision meshes and HDT-SMP paths from Baka's ABC meshes (and tweaks if needed?)
This is kind of half baked so use with a bit a caution if something breaks.
oh, also decided to add Penises to a small amount of creatures that didnt have them, (they only have 1 mesh/no "Aroused mesh, so it'll be perma aroused)
just copy over them with the converted meshes above if you don't like them,

*Edit, forgot to mention i didnt do potiential futa female creatures*

Meshes Files

updated in post #626

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157559-demonic-creatures-patch-v131-current-versionv13/?do=findComment&comment=3376218

The HARD0 nifs are just leftovers before attempting to tweak the Collision meshes.

3 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I already have that fishman though from Outlawer
Its using draugr skeleton bone, really good meshes and texture, recommended xD

20210328115839_1.jpg

20210328124005_1.jpg

20210328124026_1.jpg

Instruct us how into Fishmen for our own??? They're not like a SE only monster mod? Can they be used in LE? How did ye do it? please tell us!!! :D