Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

16 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

If you're adding more creatures @Thor2000, I'd would like to know which are newly implemented so whenever i get back to modding, I'll add ABC meshes to those as well. 

Check the ods list. Every creature as of v1.3 have a column where it says which version it came with

6 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

Hey Thor, with all of this Nier stuff coming back into the gaming spotlight, do you have any up and coming Dwemer creatures that you are planning on adding in the future?

There is very few sexlab suitable dwemer creatures to choose from. So you have make em from scratch. I have the dwarven worm from VICN and planning to do some variants of the warrior doll based on AVS cyborg mod.

26 minutes ago, skyapx said:

Thank you for your hard works Thor2000, you're the man. But do you have any version that doesn't include any of those 8 legged crawling freaks? I hate spiders.

Not at the moment. It is on my todo list (which is starting to get huge)

I keep coming across a "white goose" with no textures. I don't know if this mod has such a thing in it, but they didn't start showing up until I installed this mod. It's not frequent there's only been two so far, one in a recurring location for the hearthfires house in the pale and another as a random encounter.

Also the treeduckbills seem to spawn very frequently and aggro from insane distances. Basically if one has spawned, it is aggroed on me. I tried to solve this by finding it's faction so I could just add myself too it, but it doesn't seem to have a faction. I used a test file and added myself to every demonic faction as well as all the vanilla factions and treeduckbills still aggro on me if any are in the area.

5 hours ago, Aki K said:

I keep coming across a "white goose" with no textures. I don't know if this mod has such a thing in it, but they didn't start showing up until I installed this mod. It's not frequent there's only been two so far, one in a recurring location for the hearthfires house in the pale and another as a random encounter.

Also the treeduckbills seem to spawn very frequently and aggro from insane distances. Basically if one has spawned, it is aggroed on me. I tried to solve this by finding it's faction so I could just add myself too it, but it doesn't seem to have a faction. I used a test file and added myself to every demonic faction as well as all the vanilla factions and treeduckbills still aggro on me if any are in the area.

White goose is probably either SIC or Skytest animals. Probably the last.

Treeduckbills attacks on sight yes. Their aggro is set to "frenzied". If you don't want them attacking, set it to unaggressive instead of frenzied.

59 minutes ago, Camo457 said:

Just making sure.  The no Dino version esp for the sse download is labeled "v1.4 Oldrim Dinoless Demonic Creatures ESP"?  Is this labeled wrong  or is it the right file?  Just wanted to make sure before I use it.

Yeah it was a naming error. I fixed it now. Thanks for letting me know.

Will need to try this when I get back to Skyim, been wanting to play for awhile again. Just curious, is the Draugr in the picture part of the mod or was that some Draugr revamp used. I'd try for myself but probably won't have time to start a new game for at least a week or 2 due to work schedules kicking my ass.

draugr.thumb.png.30c21a7d67c3d30326a9d992a3c87c99.png

5 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Will need to try this when I get back to Skyim, been wanting to play for awhile again. Just curious, is the Draugr in the picture part of the mod or was that some Draugr revamp used. I'd try for myself but probably won't have time to start a new game for at least a week or 2 due to work schedules kicking my ass.

Yes. She is the female parallell to the Draugr Death Lord

5 hours ago, RememberanceFacade said:

Is there anyway to prevent/remove the strap-on the female zombies use? Curiosity.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157559-demonic-creatures-le-patch-v142-current-version-v14-le-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3397452

16 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

White goose is probably either SIC or Skytest animals. Probably the last.

Treeduckbills attacks on sight yes. Their aggro is set to "frenzied". If you don't want them attacking, set it to unaggressive instead of frenzied.

I don't have skytest or SIC unless they're part of this mod.

How do I set treeduckbills to unaggressive. TesEdit? Can you give instructions?

Also I'm having an issue of some monsters spawning T-posed (specific ones like Scamp Creepers). They can't move or be killed. And oddly enough when attempting to spawn them via console, other monsters spawn in their place. Sometimes vanilla draugr, sometimes other demonic creatures.  So far this only happens with Scamps and one random draugr type but I don't know what type since it only happened once.

4 hours ago, Aki K said:

How do I set treeduckbills to unaggressive. TesEdit? Can you give instructions?

Also I'm having an issue of some monsters spawning T-posed (specific ones like Scamp Creepers). They can't move or be killed. And oddly enough when attempting to spawn them via console, other monsters spawn in their place. Sometimes vanilla draugr, sometimes other demonic creatures.  So far this only happens with Scamps and one random draugr type but I don't know what type since it only happened once.

Yeah you need tes5edit. Find the three threeduckbills under non-player-character tab and scroll down until you find AIDT- AI Data. Here change "frenzied" to "unaggressive".

Those other issues I highly doubt is a direct cause of this mod. I see it too in some rare occasions outside when there is a lot of animals around me. Specially elks and deers tend to slide around in T-pose. But it's a rare issue though. I think it's a symptom of a overloaded papyrus engine that has too much to do.

38 minutes ago, shiramune said:

So I ask why I have untimely crashes with Demoniac Creature on Sse. Does anyone know if there are any incompatibilities with Genesis, or other mod increasing spawn?

I don't know that mod. But reading its frontpage it clearly mentions many different patches. So it's not unlikely that there will be issues. Would be interesting to know if anyone else has CTDs and also uses GENESIS. Might have to put it under the incompabillity section ?

Edited by Thor2000
7 hours ago, shiramune said:

So I ask why I have untimely crashes with Demoniac Creature on Sse. Does anyone know if there are any incompatibilities with Genesis, or other mod increasing spawn?

Genesis by itself crashes a lot and its not compatible with Demonic creatures,I used Genesis mihail edition and it crashed game several times mostly because it uses same creatures and their skeletons as Demonic creatures.For increased spam use unscripted Increased Enemy Spawns or if you have SIC in MCM menu for SIC increase creature spawn number to your liking somehow it controls the number of other creatures from other mods spawn in cell.

6 hours ago, Ljuba said:

Genesis by itself crashes a lot and its not compatible with Demonic creatures,I used Genesis mihail edition and it crashed game several times mostly because it uses same creatures and their skeletons as Demonic creatures.For increased spam use unscripted Increased Enemy Spawns or if you have SIC in MCM menu for SIC increase creature spawn number to your liking somehow it controls the number of other creatures from other mods spawn in cell.

Thanks... I managed to setup a mod conflict section on the front page. I think I've edited the page 10 times pushing "save" on my edits, but Loverslab just throws error messages at me.

Edited by Thor2000

New mummy type ?...  the other mummy was basically just linen wrapped around a draugr 3d Shape

Spoiler

Skipped the jaw on this draugr creature...

enb-2021-06-16-12-44-57-15.png

And another where my chars tits is not capturing the scene. Don't  think it is noticable, but I tilted the skull a bit so it looks a bit scarier. With the less favorable side effect of a pair of misaligned blue draugr eyes ?

enb-2021-06-16-12-43-10-98.png

Edited by Thor2000
messed up

Thanks for this mod! It's an absolute ripper, started a new playthrough for it and even with just the smaller dinos and creatures (and one rhino between Riverwood and Whiterun that took me out in seconds . . note to self - don't pat the rhinos) I'm having fun with that feeling of 'what's next?' 

4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

New mummy type ?...  the other mummy was basically just linen wrapped around a draugr 3d Shape

Hide contents

Skipped the jaw on this draugr creature...

enb-2021-06-16-12-44-57-15.png

And another where my chars tits is not capturing the scene. Don't  think it is noticable, but I tilted the skull a bit so it looks a bit scarier. With the less favorable side effect of a pair of misaligned blue draugr eyes ?

enb-2021-06-16-12-43-10-98.png

Absolutely terrifying! Need someone like this as a follower for the.. More "deserving" Npc´s.. Maven *cough* ?

6 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Absolutely terrifying! Need someone like this as a follower for the.. More "deserving" Npc´s.. Maven *cough* ?

?...

5 hours ago, Canceller said:

I'd just like to add that Dangerous Nights 2 works well with this. It can spawn creatures from this mod which is great.

Nice. I'll make a list with compatible mods too. I haven't tried this mod. Would you recommend it? Can you turn off the feature thatcmakes followers turn on you?

1 hour ago, shiramune said:

Um, it looks like More Nasty Critter on Sse is not as up to date as it is on LE. Some monsters do not have a genital part, and I have nothing abnormal on the Creature framework side.

You might add some more info about which monsters missing parts ?

8 hours ago, moonhowler1972 said:

Thanks for this mod! It's an absolute ripper, started a new playthrough for it and even with just the smaller dinos and creatures (and one rhino between Riverwood and Whiterun that took me out in seconds . . note to self - don't pat the rhinos) I'm having fun with that feeling of 'what's next?' 

Thank you ?.

The mod is far from done. So its a good thing people can enjoy still.