Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

3 hours ago, WCSC said:

Anyway to modify this let all creatures come out to play at the start instead of waiting till you reach certain levels?

Yup. Edit all the leveled lists that comes from demoniccreatures. Basically set alle creatures in the lists at level 1.

You don't need to change the vanilla leveled lists that Skyrim "owns". Only lists with the prefix "DEM".

You find them under "leveled NPC" when using tes5edit.

1 hour ago, Canceller said:

Nope.

Gonna take a look tomorrow. I'm a bit curious :)

18 hours ago, Aurelia Eclipse said:

How does one initiate the lewds with the creatures in this mod?

either defeat, scent of sex or sexlab matchmaker.

Can anyone on LE please provide me with a screenshot of Sanguine Mistress? I'd expect the tail to miss textures (unless you have old folders from previous versions), but I fear the hand textures is missing too.

EDITED: Sanguine Mistress still have missing texture bugs (hands and tail). Will have a updated patch soon ready.

Edited by Thor2000
On 5/21/2021 at 7:17 PM, imauto93 said:

There are 12 breeding rooms in my zoo.
Demonic Creatures live there.
I love Thor2000's MOD so much.
I love the creatures that match my perverted disposition.
I always wait for updates from Thor2000

(Some pictures)

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.f1471fc11d68fd5b8b2157d6135f4c20.jpg2.jpg.b2f0b2da470a92c36dd3520bf42a1920.jpg3.jpg.79aa96b785ee6591901e3dbd840d2426.jpg4.jpg.8d39de2c3746469655e9c2173fce2754.jpg5.jpg.48eb4a6fdee27a1bf2ed59e6bc1196bf.jpg6.jpg.6340ec6b6ae879b109937fdaf8b2f650.jpg7.jpg.edb0a8a3c5209a396ae72cfd79df942f.jpg8.jpg.9ba7ab04dc5afbbc335f9ec8ae2ecdbf.jpg9.jpg.1fae49e8e58f231625fad65e301c3c83.jpg10.jpg.5a52c1904c95b523771380a08e0648fc.jpg11.jpg.9d0fd1e3641a6517a2aa1168d8e5b3c7.jpg

Daaaamn I want a place like this! Dude, imauto93! How can an english player with LE make/replicate this paradise you've made! Please enlighten us!

18 hours ago, wilks82 said:

Daaaamn I want a place like this! Dude, imauto93! How can an english player with LE make/replicate this paradise you've made! Please enlighten us!

I want to distribute and share my various mods etc, but it has many problems.
Because most of the resources are the property of other creators, not mine.

Edited by imauto93
20 hours ago, zarza said:

do you still need someone to test the SSE version?

Now I'm all good I hope ?

8 hours ago, uppy911 said:

Is there an animation pack I'm supposed to download, I have all the creatures in game but I can't seem to have sex with them?

Nope. There's plenty of animations in both Sexlab and morenastycrittersSLAL edition. If you can't get them to animate then something is missing in your install setup. See the readme in the download. There's a link to creatureframework troubleshooting page. Also I believe I put in the FAQ section

13 minutes ago, zarza said:

some questions haha
1st: what is that 2b preset and where do I get it?
2nd: does this patch work for this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51002?

1st: that's my own preset if you wanna cute character try to find it on https://arca.live/b/tullius?category=프리셋
2nd: that's for SSE, im afraid its not compatible with it, you need to convert it to SSE (only for LE)

I tried Spriggan Elite with SexLab Matchmaker spell but it says "spell fizzles and fails to affect Spriggan Elite". Is this creature working or currently not working?

EDIT: Okay I think I got it working by doing the following steps:

1. Change both armors and armor add-ons to Spriggan Race and unlick all other races.

2. Change Spriggan Elite race to Spriggan, then tick "female".

3. Go to game and re-register creature framework.

Edited by jalingon3011
4 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

I tried Spriggan Elite with SexLab Matchmaker spell but it says "spell fizzles and fails to affect Spriggan Elite". Is this creature working or currently not working?

EDIT: Okay I think I got it working by doing the following steps:

1. Change both armors and armor add-ons to Spriggan Race and unlick all other races.

2. Change Spriggan Elite race to Spriggan, then tick "female".

3. Go to game and re-register creature framework.

Met this one yesterday. It also has a bad fighting behaviour so I've made an appointment for a fix. Not sure if this one stays though. It's not quite to my likings. Might find something similar but better

Edited by Thor2000
4 hours ago, NolanMar said:

Anyone know why all of the creatures are invisible for me? I have no idea what's wrong. I tried changing the load order, redownloading the mod, changing to the no dino alt, but no luck.

There must be something wrong with the installation? Folders in the wrong place or something mod manager related?