Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

8 hours ago, EConway3118 said:

I believe that is the Hunger creature and has been included in this mod since v1.2.

*Opens spread sheet*

Huh, well when you have to comb through 171 creatures. lol guess a few gonna slip through! Still like that red reskin of it. I pulled the Hunger up ingame but its cock was a low shine white. That's the color right? not purple missing textures. Just white! Good looking out Conway! Thanks!

I have yet to encounter these. The Daedroth Lesser (Lesser Daedroth?) have ebony weapons? Are these like the Lesser Daedroth from Daggerfall that had armor and weapons akin to lizardmen(Not Argonians)?

Also forget how to edit in xEdit for the NPCs to spawn only after the PC reaches a certain level, does anyone have a refresher course/article/etc on this?

On 4/27/2021 at 6:00 AM, Celedhring said:

Just to make sure.....the SE version doesn't require ABC cocks mod?

Now specified on frontpage

17 hours ago, wilks82 said:

*Opens spread sheet*

Huh, well when you have to comb through 171 creatures. lol guess a few gonna slip through! Still like that red reskin of it. I pulled the Hunger up ingame but its cock was a low shine white. That's the color right? not purple missing textures. Just white! Good looking out Conway! Thanks!

There is a guide on the mod frontpage FAQ section to change texture file with outfitstudio

4 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

I have yet to encounter these. The Daedroth Lesser (Lesser Daedroth?) have ebony weapons? Are these like the Lesser Daedroth from Daggerfall that had armor and weapons akin to lizardmen(Not Argonians)?

Also forget how to edit in xEdit for the NPCs to spawn only after the PC reaches a certain level, does anyone have a refresher course/article/etc on this?

Yes they have ebony weapons. Not yet armor. I have resources to give them that so I'd make a new version of them in the future.

You can check the FAQ for tips how to change spawn level for creature in LCHARs. It's the same one you can use to remove a creature from spawning at all.

On 4/26/2021 at 6:28 PM, vaxtang777 said:

Good day.
First, thanks for the great mod. Skyrim really lacked a variety of creatures and you were able to fix it.
I do not know English, but I will try to convey my idea through google translator and screenshots.

Does not appear shlong. No strapon.

In the Creature Framework, the creature is registered.

This may be my fault or a conflict, but I ask you to check it out.
Thank you!

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.861f3134b786594108e5fb7a5b918f06.jpg

2.jpg.2f4a56734a4dcdea2fe8795531150171.jpg

Try Re-Registering creatures, Reset Sexlab animation registry, and then test, and if that doesn't still work  then Re-Registering creature framework and try one last time, should work the first time you reset sexlab animation registry. 

On 4/26/2021 at 9:37 PM, Canceller said:

Interested in this too. It'll look good with an animated tongue. Reminds me of this adorable creature:

Reveal hidden contents

B-00_00_40.231-00_00_41_832.gif.49ecdaf7714ad046ed44ff2f24e0584e.gif

Off topic, but wheres that from?

On topic, yeah best to edit LChars to suit difficult playstyle.

20 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Is it possible to put out a tougher version of Demoniac Creatures?  Skeletons tend to be well...brittle even on Legendary difficulty. 

And is it possible to use the SSE version without ABC animated cocks?  (not a big fan of it) 

The skeletons are the same as the vanilla ones. But some places they come in the number of 20. So I can't rank em up. They have an armored version though :)

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time” - John Lydgate

If someone want it bad enough they will make a tougher edition patch. I'm trying to keep it as vanilla as possible, but with more damage output on the creatures.

Not possible to use without ABC. You will have loose schlongs flying around.

Hi, just some feedback.

I had my first encounter with a demonic creature with a Sanguine Mistress that turned up in place of the guardian of Bleak Falls Barrow. I was level 4 and finally had to cheat to get past it. Seemed far too powerful for what is usually the first dungeon for someone following the core questline... especially when its first action was to summon a potent flame atronach that could have happily killed me on its own.

Was it there because it was hand-placed or because of a levelled list? Either way it felt wrong. The Draugur Overlord that is normally there is a level 7 monster.

Other than it's an interesting mod and adds some interesting variety to the monsters we encounter.

3 hours ago, jg8ts said:

Hi, just some feedback.

I had my first encounter with a demonic creature with a Sanguine Mistress that turned up in place of the guardian of Bleak Falls Barrow. I was level 4 and finally had to cheat to get past it. Seemed far too powerful for what is usually the first dungeon for someone following the core questline... especially when its first action was to summon a potent flame atronach that could have happily killed me on its own.

Was it there because it was hand-placed or because of a levelled list? Either way it felt wrong. The Draugur Overlord that is normally there is a level 7 monster.

Other than it's an interesting mod and adds some interesting variety to the monsters we encounter.

Then I got bad news ?

There will be more of this. I like the roleplay feeling of things that are more powerful than you. The dragonborn is no more but a human with some extra skills in the dragon language. So it makes sence that you will meet enemies which you can't defeat. So you need other ways to go around them like sneak skills, run or come back. I don't plan all of them to be hostile against you. some are friendly. Some will use the aggro radius behaviour. They will all be spawned through leveled lists, so I can't keep them out of specific dungeons either.

The chance to encounter them at all is small. I have played from level 0-60 venturing each of all dungeons without encountering any of these godlike creatures. So I guess you were (un)lucky.

I could introduce them when say PC level is above 20. But would that really make sense when the whole philosophy of mine is to have creatures that is stronger than me in the world?

When the mod is complete, I might make a patch to skip these encounters, but if you wnt it away now, see the FAQ section which explains how to use tes5edit to remove specific creatures from the LCHARs.

Congratulation! You screwed up the first main quest of Skyrim in "Bleak Falls Barrows", by placing one of your creatures, a Sanguine Daedra in the coffin in the main hall instead of the usual boss draugr.

The quest Item is missing now.  Try not to replace important things in the future.  And your mod is the candidate for some regular CTD I experience now. That is only a suspicion by now, though.

I went back to an older version.

1 hour ago, mkess said:

Congratulation! You screwed up the first main quest of Skyrim in "Bleak Falls Barrows", by placing one of your creatures, a Sanguine Daedra in the coffin in the main hall instead of the usual boss draugr.

The quest Item is missing now.  Try not to replace important things in the future.  And your mod is the candidate for some regular CTD I experience now. That is only a suspicion by now, though.

ouchy.... putting the mod on hold until that is fixed. Thanks...

AND: Don't roll back editions. Instead install the patch and wait for 10-11 days so the interior cell resets.

PATCH V1.31 Demonic Creatures V1.3 Oldrim.rar

1 hour ago, mkess said:

While that is an issue, there's no reason to say it in such a crass and condescending manner. Also having played quite a lot with it, I haven't had any issues with CTD's.

18 minutes ago, APersonThing said:

While that is an issue, there's no reason to say it in such a crass and condescending manner. Also having played quite a lot with it, I haven't had any issues with CTD's.

It's sarcasm, an art that is lost to the snowflakes of this day and age.  Btw. I value this work very much. Sorry I did not make it clear beforehand. My bad. I think this mod is excellent otherwise. Very, very good work.

And your are right, I only named it a CANDIDATE for my latest CTD.  My further tests had the result, that this mod is NOT responsible for the CTD I am experiencing of late. It's so damn difficult to find the CTD causing mods, if you have a CTD only all half an hour.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

ouchy.... putting the mod on hold until that is fixed. Thanks...

AND: Don't roll back editions. Instead install the patch and wait for 10-11 days so the interior cell resets.

PATCH V1.31 Demonic Creatures V1.3 Oldrim.rar 307.06 kB · 4 downloads

OK ... Thanks. Keep up the good work. I am testing the fix. 

CTD are coming from another mod, though. I am still try to find the culprit.

1 minute ago, Nimius said:

Just tested the Bleak Falls thing...

Started new game

That sanguine mistress came out of the coffin

Killed it

It dropped the dragonstone

I gave it to Farengar

Quest done

So, no problems on my side

I tried it on the SSE version and I'm fine too. The stone fell out, the quest was counted.

42 minutes ago, vaxtang777 said:

I tried it on the SSE version and I'm fine too. The stone fell out, the quest was counted.

46 minutes ago, Nimius said:

Just tested the Bleak Falls thing...

Started new game

That sanguine mistress came out of the coffin

Killed it

It dropped the dragonstone

I gave it to Farengar

Quest done

So, no problems on my side

I'll be damned!

More user reports plz... I might restart the game and fill the LCHARdraugrboss template with all my boss creatures and test them one by one