Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

1 hour ago, shiramune said:

Problem in Solstheim, I don't know if else is the problem, but I my Sse crash very often when I enter the caves and I can enter again by uninstalling the mod.

Can you write down names of caves?

For the record, I haven't added any extra creatures to Solstheim yet. Except for the little shoggoth creature which only spawns outside.

Do you have a papyrus log?

I'm not near computers for the time being, but I'm wondering if dragonborn uses leveled lists from Skyrim.esm or if it hosts its own.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:51 PM, Thor2000 said:

Maybe if more SE users can try to spawn this female deadroth in their game. If more reports of this dark face comes up we can then check for possible conflicting mods.

I've also got this problem - there aren't any conflicts when I look in SSEEdit. I currently have a similar issue with Cursed Loot causing black face on some npcs but when checking for conflicts once again there aren't any. I came across this thread that implies that it might be caused by hair? Seems like this is the resolution you and @capitanohook came to when he first reported this issue.

Okay for real, Cleaned a few Nifs from excess SMP Collistion meshes from early conversion attempts that would not go well with the creatures, might be more but I think later attempts weren't too deviating from the creature's parts (again, didn't really plan to make it public, so quality wasn't concerned).
No plans to fix/ morph the SMP body meshes to fit the creatures because that'll take way too much work for me.

If you grabbed the last meshes, you're kind of safe, it's just extra meshes on 1-3 creatures that'll add Baka's ABC Collisions, but it might look like penetration with invisible air (from Body/finger meshes).

<Update> V 1.5 Demonic Creature SMP Full is linked,

V1.4 SMP Meshes Still has all creature from 1.4 |  V1.5 SMP Meshes, I've redone all creatures.

<Removed> OutDated 1.4 DC, Post here

Spoiler

2021_05.08-11_49.png.270663787430af8ebfb981b0d049936b.png

Edited by LoveNothing
12 hours ago, 51offthescale said:

I've also got this problem - there aren't any conflicts when I look in SSEEdit. I currently have a similar issue with Cursed Loot causing black face on some npcs but when checking for conflicts once again there aren't any. I came across this thread that implies that it might be caused by hair? Seems like this is the resolution you and @capitanohook came to when he first reported this issue.

I want to ask if there is someone on SSE that have the female daedroth working without any black face issue?

The one person testing v1.3 SSE didn't remark anything about the female daedroth. And I wanted her tested due to these issues. So I assumed she was working.

If most SSE users have her working, than a mod conflict (like the thread you linked mentioned) could be the issue.

You could try to backup demoniccreatures.esp, make a dedicated save for this,  then load the esp in CK. When it is finished loading, expand actors tab, then bretonrace , and search for the "name" female daedroth. Select in the window and press ctrl + f4. This will generate those facegeom and facetint files in your skyrim/data folders. Hit save in CK afterwards.

If it does not work just copy back the original demoniccreature esp and delete those generated facegeom files. They will be inside folders named the same as the esp.

17 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Can you write down names of caves?

For the record, I haven't added any extra creatures to Solstheim yet. Except for the little shoggoth creature which only spawns outside.

Do you have a papyrus log?

I'm not near computers for the time being, but I'm wondering if dragonborn uses leveled lists from Skyrim.esm or if it hosts its own.

To begin with, I had many bugs in the Miraak Temple. Like simply crash entering this one. The same goes for the ebonite mine in Corberoc, where I couldn't get in without crashing. I am using Papyrus, do you know if there could be any incompatibilities with other mods? For example Immersive Creature, or Mihail Mods?

1 minute ago, shiramune said:

To begin with, I had many bugs in the Miraak Temple. Like simply crash entering this one. The same goes for the ebonite mine in Corberoc, where I couldn't get in without crashing. I am using Papyrus, do you know if there could be any incompatibilities with other mods? For example Immersive Creature, or Mihail Mods?

I can tell you right now that immersive creatures, if not carefully set can lead to crashes, especially in caves. So if this mod don't spawn its Creatures in Soltsheim, which should be the case since i doubt both areas have the same levellist (if that would be, why don't spawn Soltsheimts creatures in skyrim? Not a Modder, just a theory of mine.)

I would set everything in Immersive creatures mcm off, play with the bare minimum of it or if you can, turn the mod completttly off  and try enter the caves again. 

Its a good mod, the extra spawns and events tent to fuck things up.. With Demonic Creatures, i never had anything like that, with Immersive Creatures i had it way to often :/

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Its a good mod, the extra spawns and events tent to fuck things up.. With Demonic Creatures, i never had anything like that, with Immersive Creatures i had it way to often

I had the same experience with Immersive Creatures in one of my past characters, even though it's the only creature spawn & random encounter mod in my load order. Haven't used it since.
Demonic Creatures has been stable so far in my current game (Oldrim btw).

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

I can tell you right now that immersive creatures, if not carefully set can lead to crashes, especially in caves. So if this mod don't spawn its Creatures in Soltsheim, which should be the case since i doubt both areas have the same levellist (if that would be, why don't spawn Soltsheimts creatures in skyrim? Not a Modder, just a theory of mine.)

I would set everything in Immersive creatures mcm off, play with the bare minimum of it or if you can, turn the mod completttly off  and try enter the caves again. 

Its a good mod, the extra spawns and events tent to fuck things up.. With Demonic Creatures, i never had anything like that, with Immersive Creatures i had it way to often :/

It's been years that I use Immersive Creature I never had any problems. Afterwards, I had some issues in Soltheim which were resolved by removing Demonic Creature. I go back the information, so that we can know which one is missing.

19 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I want to ask if there is someone on SSE that have the female daedroth working without any black face issue?

The one person testing v1.3 SSE didn't remark anything about the female daedroth. And I wanted her tested due to these issues. So I assumed she was working.

If most SSE users have her working, than a mod conflict (like the thread you linked mentioned) could be the issue.

You could try to backup demoniccreatures.esp, make a dedicated save for this,  then load the esp in CK. When it is finished loading, expand actors tab, then bretonrace , and search for the "name" female daedroth. Select in the window and press ctrl + f4. This will generate those facegeom and facetint files in your skyrim/data folders. Hit save in CK afterwards.

If it does not work just copy back the original demoniccreature esp and delete those generated facegeom files. They will be inside folders named the same as the esp.

This is the exact fix to it. I opened CK, went to the actor. Checked to make sure her face was good, then ctrl+f4. Went to my usual coc spot of nightgateinn, spawned her in, works perfect now. Thank you.

19 hours ago, shiramune said:
It's been years that I use Immersive Creature I never had any problems. Afterwards, I had some issues in Soltheim which were resolved by removing Demonic Creature. I go back the information, so that we can know which one is missing.

allright, I've finally found some time to look at it. Dragonborn.esm does in fact use draugr assets from Skyrim. So Demonic Creatures should spawn in Solstheim ruins. Which really made my "expanding" plans a hell of a lot easier.

I guess I need a trip to solstheim too and see if there's any compabillity issues similar to Shroud Heart Barrow and Dustman's cairn. So I can't really say yet what is going on.

You need to use a Wrye Bashed patch or similar to use SIC together with Demonic Creatures. Regarding Mihail creatures compabillity, you shouldn't use mihail creatures esps that adds same type of creatures that this mod has includes. That's will be probably mess with races "worn armor" records. I'm not sure if it will cause bugs, but I just advise not to use his esps at the same time.

EDITED: I ran through the whole mirak's temple without any issues. Also met many of demonic creatures inside. All coffins open as they should except for the instances where a Draugr Brute (troll) was standing outside.

My guess is that you have a mod conflict or did not have a wrye bash (though I find it strange that missing a wrye bash should cause such CTDs). If you decide to go problem solving, try to root out all mods that affects creatures. Specially Draugr.

If everything else is find in your game I guess you just need to keep the one mod you like most. SIC is much larger than my mod at this stage.

23 hours ago, shiramune said:

Ebonite mine in Corberoc, that is Raven Rock Mine right? My french is not the best. going to check these locations by first playing through them.

8 minutes ago, Gundalypse said:

This is the exact fix to it. I opened CK, went to the actor. Checked to make sure her face was good, then ctrl+f4. Went to my usual coc spot of nightgateinn, spawned her in, works perfect now. Thank you.

Nice.. ?

Great you confirmed this. I will host it as a temporary fix in the bug section.

It seems I cannot generate these files in the LE version and have them working. It leads to black face bug for me (and all others on LE). So it needs to be done by the person who converts the esp to SSE. I don't have a clue why...

7 minutes ago, shiramune said:

I found another problem with the Alchemist's Shack south of Fort Ivar. Direct Windows return when we get to this place with Demonic creature. I keep spinning the mod to see the issues. I have disabled Mihail mods, and Immersive Creature is running at minimum.

Small correction, the mod (Interesting NPCs SE) seems to conflict with Demonic Creature. Game crashes every time with both mods active in Alchemist's Shack

8 hours ago, shiramune said:

Small correction, the mod (Interesting NPCs SE) seems to conflict with Demonic Creature. Game crashes every time with both mods active in Alchemist's Shack

I am running both on se and do not have that problem. I ran a bashed patch for level list only.  Also running with immersive creatures.  my load order has Demonic then immersive creatures and then interesting NPC.  Interesting NPC is almost at the end of my mods list.  For immersive I only have creature spawn checked and a max of 2 additional under (additional spawns).  Read where you need to turn off all the other additional spawns as having others makes game crash.  Hope this helps. 

I have spent way more time fixing mod and load order conflicts than playing the game.

5 hours ago, Inception said:

@Thor2000 There are NPCs in the mod with black faces. Looks like someone forgot to build FacGen data.

Female daedroth: look some posts above

Other Humans: They use other NPCs as templates. I forgot one essential flag ticked off in v1.3 ?

16 hours ago, Camo457 said:

I am running both on se and do not have that problem. I ran a bashed patch for level list only.  Also running with immersive creatures.  my load order has Demonic then immersive creatures and then interesting NPC.  Interesting NPC is almost at the end of my mods list.  For immersive I only have creature spawn checked and a max of 2 additional under (additional spawns).  Read where you need to turn off all the other additional spawns as having others makes game crash.  Hope this helps. 

I have spent way more time fixing mod and load order conflicts than playing the game.

Thank you I will look at the orders of Plugins

On 5/17/2021 at 11:47 AM, Thor2000 said:

Thanks for this - I haven't tried it yet but will try in a couple days. Its good to see it worked for someone else!

Another fix, albiet rather dirty and not at all practical in the long term, is if you encounter a blackface npc open the console and select them, then use the command setnpcweight 35. This only works on a npc by npc basis and does not persist if you quit the game, It is useful if you're in a scene/animation and want to fix an actor.

I working on a strap on solution for female draugrs since I'm not always into futas

. I'm using assets from this mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8362-skyrim-strap-ons-and-sexlab-strapon-replacer-uunp-cbbe-hdt-sos-and-collison-support/

Thing is, does anyone have an idea of a schlong piece I can use? I know SIC used a horkers tusk for the draugr strap on. That tusk is too sharp and pointy for my taste.

EDIT: On the pic it's the horse cast used since I didn't know of any other options.

596529422_draugrstrapon.png.cbe14c7c15182b8dd4c8a7a92f83b3e5.png

On 5/20/2021 at 4:06 AM, Thor2000 said:

I working on a strap on solution for female draugrs since I'm not always into futas

. I'm using assets from this mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8362-skyrim-strap-ons-and-sexlab-strapon-replacer-uunp-cbbe-hdt-sos-and-collison-support/

Thing is, does anyone have an idea of a schlong piece I can use? I know SIC used a horkers tusk for the draugr strap on. That tusk is too sharp and pointy for my taste.

EDIT: On the pic it's the horse cast used since I didn't know of any other options.

Reveal hidden contents

596529422_draugrstrapon.png.cbe14c7c15182b8dd4c8a7a92f83b3e5.png

Are you looking for something vanilla or something lore friendly? Vanilla-wise maybe giant lichen or the end of a dragon priest staff (Not the headpiece). Lore-wise, Draugr are eternal servants of the Dragon Priest Cult, so I could see them using the phallus of a slain troll or bear tied in leather. Nords typically like that show of strength type thing and what better way then to humiliate their enemy with the milk-finger of a powerful beast they had slain. Otherwise, that horse one from that resource pack is fine, none of the others really fit.

7 hours ago, imauto93 said:

There are 12 breeding rooms in my zoo.
Demonic Creatures live there.
I love Thor2000's MOD so much.
I love the creatures that match my perverted disposition.
I always wait for updates from Thor2000

(Some pictures)

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.f1471fc11d68fd5b8b2157d6135f4c20.jpg2.jpg.b2f0b2da470a92c36dd3520bf42a1920.jpg3.jpg.79aa96b785ee6591901e3dbd840d2426.jpg4.jpg.8d39de2c3746469655e9c2173fce2754.jpg5.jpg.48eb4a6fdee27a1bf2ed59e6bc1196bf.jpg6.jpg.6340ec6b6ae879b109937fdaf8b2f650.jpg7.jpg.edb0a8a3c5209a396ae72cfd79df942f.jpg8.jpg.9ba7ab04dc5afbbc335f9ec8ae2ecdbf.jpg9.jpg.1fae49e8e58f231625fad65e301c3c83.jpg10.jpg.5a52c1904c95b523771380a08e0648fc.jpg11.jpg.9d0fd1e3641a6517a2aa1168d8e5b3c7.jpg

Looks nice. Seems like the beasties get their primary needs fulfilled

5 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

Are you looking for something vanilla or something lore friendly? Vanilla-wise maybe giant lichen or the end of a dragon priest staff (Not the headpiece). Lore-wise, Draugr are eternal servants of the Dragon Priest Cult, so I could see them using the phallus of a slain troll or bear tied in leather. Nords typically like that show of strength type thing and what better way then to humiliate their enemy with the milk-finger of a powerful beast they had slain. Otherwise, that horse one from that resource pack is fine, none of the others really fit.

I'll check out that dragon priest staff.

I love the idea of the troll/bear phallus ?. It's also lorefriendly that this troll schlong must have shrinked to the size of a draugr penis after years in a tomb.

Gonna look at it and post some pics

18 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

I'll check out that dragon priest staff.

I love the idea of the troll/bear phallus ?. It's also lorefriendly that this troll schlong must have shrinked to the size of a draugr penis after years in a tomb.

Gonna look at it and post some pics

Mh.. If we look at it like a burial custom it would even make sense that they are preserved to a point where they are still usable  ? who knows what kind of things they did exactly to their bodys, not a longshot to think they would do the same for their favorite toys ?