Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

Got Skaven done, again these are Converted via Nif Optimizer 3.0.14 / Collsion meshes + SMP paths added from Baka's ABC.

*Removed, for a few small changes*
*Updated*
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157559-demonic-creatures-patch-v131-current-versionv13/?do=findComment&comment=3383692

I'm not sure if couple of these nifs has correctly name node strings btw from what i've found when looking at them...

hopefully someone can test these and post how they work in SSE....

*editted* Reminder, this is for SSE. Use for LE at your own save crashes.

*Edit 2*
Oh, i just remembered, i added in a tongue mesh from Shocky's Okami's Mod in as a resource... I should prob remove that later and do a Clean up of useless resources... I wasn't considering posting the Converted Meshes public at the time.

I noticed an issue with some of your creatures and I dont know where exactly it comes from or why:

- creature gender seem to be wrong.

" Cyrodiilian Wolf White (race=wolf, human=False, humanoid=False, sex=0, gender=0)"

creature gender should be 2 not 0. 

My mod scans for sexlab gender and it seems that creatures from your mod get mixed with human males (also gender 0) in sex scenes which leads to the scenes to abort.

Also the wolves seem to not get any scenes at all, not recognized by Sexlab?
[05/11/2021 - 05:56:35PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Cyrodiilian Wolf White) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (mihailcyrodiilwolfrace)
[05/11/2021 - 05:56:35PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Cyrodiilian Wolf White) - AddActor(Cyrodiilian Wolf White) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:

How do you determine creature gender? All creatures should have 2 or some Sexlab stuff could break.

I would have to rewrite a part of my mod to make this work still, but I dunno if you even use the Sexlab RaceKey (because that is the only other thing that I could check for...)

Any ideas?

Would love to use your mod or make it compatible with my Naked Defeat mod. But currently it just breaks SexScenes started by Naked Defeat :(

On 5/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, LoveNothing said:

Got Skaven done, again these are Converted via Nif Optimizer 3.0.14 / Collsion meshes + SMP paths added from Baka's ABC.

(ABC SMP)meshes.7z 51.75 MB · 2 downloads

I'm not sure if couple of these nifs has correctly name node strings btw from what i've found when looking at them...

hopefully someone can test these and post how they work in SSE....

Thanks a lot for this! :)

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Also the wolves seem to not get any scenes at all, not recognized by Sexlab?

Regarding wolves not participating in scenes: go back to post #519.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157559-demonic-creatures-patch-v131-current-versionv13/?do=findComment&comment=3361670

This user had similar troubles with the zombie dogs. Basically try everything suggested on madmansguns morenastycritters page. Maybe also reset the sexlab animation registry. It solved the issue in post #519.

Regarding gender. How do you even set it? I know I can tick off the "female" flag in the NPC record, unticked = male. But that is not the issue here.

Can you give more examples of which creatures report gender=0? Maybe I can find a pattern here. Perhaps it's only custom races affected?

4 hours ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

That demon horse is so awesome! More creatures in that nature please... that thing is packing!!! ?

Thank you and more importantly: YES!!!

Proof of concept:

This is the humanskull balls addon ?.... the jaw is rigged with the left&right skeleton ball bones ... I guess it takes little imagination to see it's "movements". It's was just something I wanted to try out. I don't think it will be "standard". The jaw clips too much.. but it was sure fun

ScreenShot838.thumb.png.24df7cd12070cb7d074a6114679eff04.png

ScreenShot841.thumb.png.6e9f2c7ce5c4345c6296366a50c6592e.png

8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I don't think I can? That would make corruption master to this mod. Not everyone uses corruption.

Hmmm... I have not read much about keywords.  I thought the patch merely added keywords to each creature that corruption uses to identify the creature.  Are keywords master dependent?  I ask because I am on VR, which uses SE.  Now there is 1.31 for LE and the patch is for that version, but would not work for SE.  Just trying to help make a version independent suggestion.

I was asking mostly to save @Loki15kun from having a patch every time there is a release.  If the creatures had the keywords they would be set for every future iteration?  Also maybe loki could DM me the 1.30 version if it still exists so I can port it to SE!? please... ?

2 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

I was asking mostly to save @Loki15kun from having a patch every time there is a release.  If the creatures had the keywords they would be set for every future iteration?  Also maybe loki could DM me the 1.30 version if it still exists so I can port it to SE!? please... ?

I haven't opened the esp to check, but what I usually see is that keywords hosted in one mod is copied ocer to another mod using "copy with override into" . But been long since I did that. Loki15kun knows this best ?

Edit: see Loki15kuns post here with the download. I'm gonna make a new section with comp patches on the frontpage when I get time

5 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

Hmmm... I have not read much about keywords.  I thought the patch merely added keywords to each creature that corruption uses to identify the creature.  Are keywords master dependent?  I ask because I am on VR, which uses SE.  Now there is 1.31 for LE and the patch is for that version, but would not work for SE.  Just trying to help make a version independent suggestion.

Unfortunately I don't have the 1.3 version anymore.

As far as I checked my patch did not inherit any of the 1.31 changes. (It has neither leveled lists nor encounter lists, only has NPCs and Race changes)

Just like Thor2000 said I just added the keywords from corruption as overrides from the corruption esp and added the races and NPC's from demonic creatures that needed the keywords from corruption as overrides. Then I added the missing keywords to NPCs and Races inside the patch esp.

That created a patch that needs the 2 original esp's plus this patch in your load order for it all to work.

I believe it should be safe for SSE conversion.

On 5/12/2021 at 1:25 PM, Thor2000 said:

Proof of concept:

This is the humanskull balls addon ?.... the jaw is rigged with the left&right skeleton ball bones ... I guess it takes little imagination to see it's "movements". It's was just something I wanted to try out. I don't think it will be "standard". The jaw clips too much.. but it was sure fun

Reveal hidden contents

I would make a "getting boned" joke, but I think those screen shots are too hawt for it!

On 5/12/2021 at 8:25 PM, Thor2000 said:

Proof of concept:

Hide contents

DO IT DO IT!!! That looks wicked!!!! Me want!!!

Basically everything regarding undead Monsters is awesome.. The default Skeletons of the game die like flies even on harder difficulty and my poor followers don't see much action with them ?

However i have a little bug where i can't get the dwarven Dildo to work :/ I tried with a normal chicken and the game won't recognize the one freaking animation that exist for them either since i installed the mod. not a big problem and nothing i can't life without since we are talking about one creature with one animation. Just found it cute xD anyone know what this could be? I tried  re register all animations in Slal and Sexlab itself. Its in SE btw and i  am using the Version with Dinos.

16 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Basically everything regarding undead Monsters is awesome.. The default Skeletons of the game die like flies even on harder difficulty and my poor followers don't see much action with them ?

However i have a little bug where i can't get the dwarven Dildo to work :/ I tried with a normal chicken and the game won't recognize the one freaking animation that exist for them either since i installed the mod. not a big problem and nothing i can't life without since we are talking about one creature with one animation. Just found it cute xD anyone know what this could be? I tried  re register all animations in Slal and Sexlab itself. Its in SE btw and i  am using the Version with Dinos.

Strange, it works fine for me... Have you tried re registering all the animals? Perhaps try de-install creatures in FNIS and than update behaviors? you'll have to re register all the creatures in game to than so do the FNIS part first. No idea otherwise. As I said, all animations work for me with no issues at all

16 minutes ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

Strange, it works fine for me... Have you tried re registering all the animals? Perhaps try de-install creatures in FNIS and than update behaviors? you'll have to re register all the creatures in game to than so do the FNIS part first. No idea otherwise. As I said, all animations work for me with no issues at all

Thanks for the suggestion but i did it already. Its not a big problem, as you said tho it's strange since all of the others i tested work without issues except the Dwarven D. What's really strange is that it affects the chicken as well (and only this animal, all others are working fine. Except the extremely big scaled Titans but that is for the better. The animations won't fit this size anyway and the giant scaled one works). Might be very well an issue with the registration of this particular animation.  Could also be that it won't work with console spawns.. I will have to play a bit and wait until i encounter a chicken.

But as mentioned.. Strange but not heartbreaking.  Found the poking cute xD

12 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Thanks for the suggestion but i did it already. Its not a big problem, as you said tho it's strange since all of the others i tested work without issues except the Dwarven D. What's really strange is that it affects the chicken as well (and only this animal, all others are working fine. Except the extremely big scaled Titans but that is for the better. The animations won't fit this size anyway and the giant scaled one works). Might be very well an issue with the registration of this particular animation.  Could also be that it won't work with console spawns.. I will have to play a bit and wait until i encounter a chicken.

But as mentioned.. Strange but not heartbreaking.  Found the poking cute xD

???

On 5/14/2021 at 12:22 PM, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

???

Just a quick update since you where to nice to give my suggestions for a fix.

It indeed works on "natural" spawned chickens. I assume that will be true for the Dildo too. ? Maybe i fucked up something with the IDs with all my creature mod testing last week ?‍♀️