Hi Folks,

i do have the problem with FHU 1.9 and above, that some options in MCM are missing.

for e.g. bodyslider, tounge checkboxes. 

i have xp32 4.81 instead of 4.8. does this make any difference?

tried to clean save and reinstall FHU. still missing options

14 hours ago, kjergaard said:

after having been taken to see the Loanshark because I didn't pay them back, I can no longer expel cum, and when I reset all actors and quests my character does not really deflate even tho it says in the mcm that there is no cum, I could expel cum before being taken back to the loanshark but not after

What's going on, what's the cause of it, and how do I fix it?

Unfortunately, once it gets to that point FHU is more or less fubared and your best chance at fixing it is to reload to a point before it got too bugged. I was skimming through the more recent posts to see if I was the only one having issues with oral inflation and a lot of problems I'm seeing have been more or less present since the earliest versions of the mod. Stuck morphs, impossible to remove cum, configuration options in the mcm ignored/bugged, etc. 

While I've seen some solutions posted by others; the only reasonably reliable method I've found that works on my end is to never disable auto deflation. For reasons unknown to me, the auto deflation event will always fire at some point regardless of your mcm selection. I use custom sounds so it's extremely obvious when this event occurs in the background when it should not. If this occurs WHILE you are inflated WITH AUTO DEFLATION disabled; your character more or less becomes permanently bugged. When this particular Auto Deflation event plays, your character is suppose to become completely deflated; no residual cum or inflations left over when the event is finished. IF this happens while auto deflation is disabled BUT you are currently inflated; FHU continues on like you have been completely deflated despite that fact that you are not. You can't expel cum because it thinks you have none in you, your morphs won't default to normal because it thinks they have already deflated to normal. 

I have a bugged game right now with a save roughly 60 seconds before a rouge auto deflation event; happens about 90 % of the time if I load the game and do noting. Sometimes waiting delays the inevitable; but you have no real warning of when it's going to happen. Manually deflating before this happens prevents the problem from happening in the first place, if you do it in time. 

Absorption has also never seemed to work for me; combined with the new oral function, I now get stuck in a continues debuff loop where I can only vomit because of oral inflation that never goes down, leading to cum inflation debuffs that can't be removed aside from console commands. 

I haven't seen anyone mention the above so far(I think), so I thought I'd throw my two cents in just incase it ends up helping someone. 

12 hours ago, adle said:

Hi Folks,

i do have the problem with FHU 1.9 and above, that some options in MCM are missing.

for e.g. bodyslider, tounge checkboxes. 

i have xp32 4.81 instead of 4.8. does this make any difference?

tried to clean save and reinstall FHU. still missing options

Only time I've seen this happen is a bad install or the newer version of FHU is being overwriting by an older one/older framework. 

20 minutes ago, Solissix said:

Unfortunately, once it gets to that point FHU is more or less fubared and your best chance at fixing it is to reload to a point before it got too bugged. I was skimming through the more recent posts to see if I was the only one having issues with oral inflation and a lot of problems I'm seeing have been more or less present since the earliest versions of the mod. Stuck morphs, impossible to remove cum, configuration options in the mcm ignored/bugged, etc. 

While I've seen some solutions posted by others; the only reasonably reliable method I've found that works on my end is to never disable auto deflation. For reasons unknown to me, the auto deflation event will always fire at some point regardless of your mcm selection. I use custom sounds so it's extremely obvious when this event occurs in the background when it should not. If this occurs WHILE you are inflated WITH AUTO DEFLATION disabled; your character more or less becomes permanently bugged. When this particular Auto Deflation event plays, your character is suppose to become completely deflated; no residual cum or inflations left over when the event is finished. IF this happens while auto deflation is disabled BUT you are currently inflated; FHU continues on like you have been completely deflated despite that fact that you are not. You can't expel cum because it thinks you have none in you, your morphs won't default to normal because it thinks they have already deflated to normal. 

the thing is, it works just fine up till the point where the hired thugs approach me and I'm taken to the loanshark, I have tried going with them with and without being inflated and I get the same result. Also, the prevent auto deflation option is not on, I just let it happen.

18 hours ago, kjergaard said:

after having been taken to see the Loanshark because I didn't pay them back, I can no longer expel cum, and when I reset all actors and quests my character does not really deflate even tho it says in the mcm that there is no cum, I could expel cum before being taken back to the loanshark but not after

What's going on, what's the cause of it, and how do I fix it?

I found a fix, I just rolled back to a previous version of FHU I'm not sure which one, but it is earlier than 1.93

Edited by kjergaard

Oh, I'm running into something again that has to do with the BodyMorph item. 
This item is one of the first and it goes like this: "Enable Body Morph Scale instead of NIO Bone Scale. If you are an LE user, disable it. However if you are an SE user, enable it."

If we check this option as enabled, but the belly stops changing in real time. The belly will only change if we either change the location or if we change the clothing of an NPC. Does this only happen to me? Because I didn't find any similar post.

Edited by Soldream
11 hours ago, Soldream said:

Oh, I'm running into something again that has to do with the BodyMorph item. 
This item is one of the first and it goes like this: "Enable Body Morph Scale instead of NIO Bone Scale. If you are an LE user, disable it. However if you are an SE user, enable it."

If we check this option as enabled, but the belly stops changing in real time. The belly will only change if we either change the location or if we change the clothing of an NPC. Does this only happen to me? Because I didn't find any similar post.

Do you use SSE Engine fixes?

I've been using 1.76 still, and I can say that the belly morph is much smoother than the new version. I don't know what's up with that, but on the newest version, when I turn off "use SLIF" it reverts to default morph values instead of what I have them changed to.

Edited by AechRO
On 8/16/2023 at 4:49 PM, ShadowofVenus said:

I'm having this issue, but instead of InflaterLeakV it's the egg/worm/stone/thick effects that cause a CTD to me. My temporary fix is to disable the option that changes the effect of deflating based on who your previous partner was. It worked before but after I updated to 1.95 it just refuses to work, even when I reverted back to my 1.7(5?) version.

same issue. Did you fix it?

1.94 not work for SLSO in oral scence.

After my testing,it work well for vanilla in oral orgasm scence,but not work in SLSO+Oral orgasm.(Oral amount can’t get any value)

But in vaginal scence and anal scence + SLSO works well.(Vaginal amount and anal amount get some value)

Please fix it!

Edited by Setsugekka
15 hours ago, AechRO said:

Do you use SSE Engine fixes?

I've been using 1.76 still, and I can say that the belly morph is much smoother than the new version. I don't know what's up with that, but on the newest version, when I turn off "use SLIF" it reverts to default morph values instead of what I have them changed to.

Yes, I use SSE Engine, I saw in some other mod, a similar problem, SSE Engine was also connected here.
By the way, I can't uncheck "use SLIF", this option is enabled for me all the time and I also saw on one of the pages that if you try to click on this item, some kind of bug will occur. I do not remember which one, but I remembered not to touch this option again.

7 hours ago, Soldream said:

Yes, I use SSE Engine, I saw in some other mod, a similar problem, SSE Engine was also connected here.
By the way, I can't uncheck "use SLIF", this option is enabled for me all the time and I also saw on one of the pages that if you try to click on this item, some kind of bug will occur. I do not remember which one, but I remembered not to touch this option again.

The SLIF was just an issue that I was wondering about and not related to your problem, sorry. If you use SSE Engine fixes, go into the TOML file under SSE Engine 1, EngineFixes.TOML and set:

[Patches]

FormCaching = true                      # Attempts to speed up the global form table by caching recently used forms (SSE Fixes)

MemoryManager = false                   # Replaces Skyrim's global allocator

ScaleformAllocator = false              # Replaces the scaleform allocator

I forget which one of those three it was but that fixed it for me when I was having that exact problem. Hope this helps

Edited by AechRO
On 8/29/2023 at 8:58 AM, AechRO said:

The SLIF was just an issue that I was wondering about and not related to your problem, sorry. If you use SSE Engine fixes, go into the TOML file under SSE Engine 1, EngineFixes.TOML and set:

[Patches]

FormCaching = true                      # Attempts to speed up the global form table by caching recently used forms (SSE Fixes)

MemoryManager = false                   # Replaces Skyrim's global allocator

ScaleformAllocator = false              # Replaces the scaleform allocator

I forget which one of those three it was but that fixed it for me when I was having that exact problem. Hope this helps

I remembered where a similar problem also exists. It was the OBody mod, and this is what the author wrote about it in his faq: 

4) When I assign a preset to the NPC, the body is not changing!

This is a memorisation issue with SSE Engine Fixes and Racemenu. The preset and weight changes will only apply if the actor redresses, if you change cells or if you save the game, exit the game and reload the game.

To fix this, set MemoryManager and ScaleformAllocator to false in the SSE Engine Fixes configuration found in SKSE > Plugins > EngineFixes.toml, wherever you installed SSE Engine Fixes to. NOTE HOWEVER that turning those two off might cause CTDs in load orders with many mods.

If you get CTDs after setting those two options to false, set them back to true. You'll have to live with presets not applying right away after selecting them until either SSE Engine Fixes or Racemenu fix this issue. It is NOT a problem with OBody.

On 8/26/2023 at 1:52 PM, kjergaard said:

I found a fix, I just rolled back to a previous version of FHU I'm not sure which one, but it is earlier than 1.93

Hi,
I am having the same problem as you; luckily i saw your message otherwise it would have taken me a while to understand where the problem came from.
Can you tell me which version works for you?
I went back to 1.76 but without success.
Thank you.

22 hours ago, alain31 said:

Hi,
I am having the same problem as you; luckily i saw your message otherwise it would have taken me a while to understand where the problem came from.
Can you tell me which version works for you?
I went back to 1.76 but without success.
Thank you.

no sorry, I have no idea as I only started renaming the file with the version after 1.93

20 hours ago, 117xxx said:

can i use it with slso?thanks

I guess you can, it does not connected with SLSO, it fixes the event "InflateTo" firing from SLS to FHU.
But FHU with SLSO has bug that prevent oral inflation, try this fix, I did not try it bc I have my own fix for this.

Edited by 0x000f
On 8/16/2023 at 7:52 AM, Neko_Libra said:

I already had all the requirements, tried reinstalling Zaz 8+(checked for the right version), ran FNIS, enabled and loaded animations ingame trough Zaz mcm menu but sill, CTD with that animation only T^T

@Neko_Libra @Agnot

Still having the issue with fillherup vaginal fluid effect CTD?

I look at it again, and it looks like Fillherup has it own version of the "leak from pussy" effect.  It's not using ZAZ original version, but instead it owns modified version.

The effect is in the file "\meshes\FHU\02BLeakyPussyStickyGoo.nif" with the shader calling texture "\textures\ZaZ\XXFluidity2.0\DW_DropletsWhiteSplash.dds".

Maybe you can try to copy\replace the Fillherup version with the ZAZ 8+ version as a troubleshooting step. If it still CTD maybe is something else.

The ZAZ 8+ version is in : "****ZAZ deploy folder or game data***\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Animated Equips\ZaZ Fuidity 2.0\02 Equipable Fluids\02BLeakyPussyStickyGoo.nif

Copy it to ....

Fillherup folder: "fillherup deploy folder or game data\meshes\FHU"

The difference is the texture used to simulate the "fuild" drops.  ZAZ uses the game's "water stream" texture, while fillherup version uses a custom "separate water drop" texture.

There is also an "ass" leak version, do not modify until it is also an issue.

Note: I do not currently have the issue, all this is me guessing.