Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor

On 11/28/2020 at 6:04 AM, ivanlepper said:

I had this issue and managed to fix it by reinstalling AWKCR and selecting the "AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix" option when installing through MO. Once done make sure you also activate the .esp which I forgot to do when I first tried it.

This worked for me as well

23 hours ago, SirGhosty said:

Hmmm cant seem to modify the meshes in the crafting station it always crashes, I can mod the head but nothing else.

Apparently others who have run into that fixed it by uninstalling AWKCR, or reinstalling it and selecting the Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix in AWKCR's FOMOD menu.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks amazing! 

About the companion Ivy question: do the two mods work together? I'm about to start a new F4 playthrough and would like to use both - will they conflict when I enter the cellar in Sanctuary for the first time? Just want to be sure.

Also, a Fusion Girl version would have been amazing!

5 hours ago, CryCryYay said:

First time ever talking on here, anyway.. here you go folks. Did a conversion for the CBBE body to FG  ( 1 . 8 ), the power armor, however, has no bouncy physics, though the suit should bounce just fine with any presets. (IDK if any clipping occurs, but so far I haven't seen any.)

AngeliPowerArmor BodySlide Files(FG).zip 36.95 MB · 1 download

Oh nice, thanks for sharing! 

I just dropped the files into the mod's directory, launched BS and got this though:

Spoiler

image.png.da5c862c19a43d8219fb1e39dce2e5b3.png

I don't suppose this is intentional? And you are supposed to build the power armor in BS, aren't you?

Also, the Angeli explorer suit Pack2 does not look well either. It also looks like there is only the CBBE version available from the drop-down menu:

Spoiler

image.png.96d45eb077add7e8b692e48295a2347e.png

4 hours ago, Apap said:

Oh nice, thanks for sharing! 

I just dropped the files into the mod's directory, launched BS and got this though:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.da5c862c19a43d8219fb1e39dce2e5b3.png

I don't suppose this is intentional? And you are supposed to build the power armor in BS, aren't you?

Also, the Angeli explorer suit Pack2 does not look well either. It also looks like there is only the CBBE version available from the drop-down menu:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.96d45eb077add7e8b692e48295a2347e.png

Sorry! I've been up all day and didn't want to bother adding them to show the FG presets. Anyway, I have re-uploaded the fixed BodySlide files, so just make sure to re-download it from my previous post.

Oh, and to answer your questions, yes, you have to build the power armor through BodySlide. It looks weird because it's not meant to be in BodySlide, while in NifSkope it looks completely fine. 

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.f9bbc4c5fd47fdd92c4a91bd125ed864.PNG

So to sum it up in simpler terms, drop my BS files into your mod manager (I use Mod Organizer), and just build everything (I labeled it as  FG ====== ANGELI , shouldn't be hard to misswith your preset, just like you normally would.

I ran the CBBE bodyslide sets, but the result is not actually appearing in game. Oddly, it displays the shape in Body Slide, but does not actually display any changes when used in-game. I wonder if I'm equipping the right suit...

Edit: I got it working but there's a new problem.

ONLY body slide files for the suit and jetpack are included in the CBBE download. The armor itself's body slide file is missing from the main download, and only the FG equivalent is included. Please upload the armor's bodyslide file, as the tits revert to default the second I get into the armor, even in the suit.

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

I ran the CBBE bodyslide sets, but the result is not actually appearing in game. Oddly, it displays the shape in Body Slide, but does not actually display any changes when used in-game. I wonder if I'm equipping the right suit...

Edit: I got it working but there's a new problem.

ONLY body slide files for the suit and jetpack are included in the CBBE download. The armor itself's body slide file is missing from the main download, and only the FG equivalent is included. Please upload the armor's bodyslide file, as the tits revert to default the second I get into the armor, even in the suit.

When I went into Outfit Studio, found out the power armor didn't have any slides to change the body. So I converted the power armor's body to FG and included slides to change the shape in BodySlide using FG presets. Although, I don't use CBBE and I only converted it for my personal use really, but decided to share them with the community. I could try to include CBBE slides for the original power armor, if you want it.

5 hours ago, CryCryYay said:

When I went into Outfit Studio, found out the power armor didn't have any slides to change the body. So I converted the power armor's body to FG and included slides to change the shape in BodySlide using FG presets. Although, I don't use CBBE and I only converted it for my personal use really, but decided to share them with the community. I could try to include CBBE slides for the original power armor, if you want it.

I would really like this if possible. ❤️ Don't mind my greedy tail.

On 12/31/2020 at 6:40 AM, CryCryYay said:

I have not tested it in-game since I'm leaving for new years, though it looks to be working with CBBE presets through BodySlide preview. Do LMK if it freaks out.

Anyway, here you go, and also anyone else who uses CBBE.

AngeliPowerArmor BodySlide File(CBBE).zip 50.69 MB · 13 downloads

Gave it a go as I was also interested in a CBBE version, but, it seems to cut the hips and displaces other worn things like DD items, which, is fine really. But the hips things is an issue.

20210104231658_1.jpg

20210104231716_1.jpg

5 hours ago, Ankahet said:

Gave it a go as I was also interested in a CBBE version, but, it seems to cut the hips and displaces other worn things like DD items, which, is fine really. But the hips things is an issue.

20210104231658_1.jpg

20210104231716_1.jpg

Ah, okay. I'll check it out, thanks for the info.  

Edit: Okay, should work now. (shouldn't look like your entire neck was stretched like play-doh, oh and your hips are attached to the power frame) For some reason, it didn't save my current project to the place I wanted.  I reuploaded the files, let me know if anything else is wrong.

(Anyone having problems with my previous files for CBBE, I would advise re-downloading, sorry for the inconvenience v . v) 

10 hours ago, CryCryYay said:

Ah, okay. I'll check it out, thanks for the info.  

Edit: Okay, should work now. (shouldn't look like your entire neck was stretched like play-doh, oh and your hips are attached to the power frame) For some reason, it didn't save my current project to the place I wanted.  I reuploaded the files, let me know if anything else is wrong.

(Anyone having problems with my previous files for CBBE, I would advise re-downloading, sorry for the inconvenience v . v) 

I tried to download form the link above, but the file is no longer available =/

Any tips for tweaking this in Outfit Studio to use a nude body instead of the provided translucent latex suit? I had hoped it would be as trivial as swapping out the material on the body mesh, but the texture doesn't line up at all (looks more like Picasso took up body painting).

23 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Any tips for tweaking this in Outfit Studio to use a nude body instead of the provided translucent latex suit? I had hoped it would be as trivial as swapping out the material on the body mesh, but the texture doesn't line up at all (looks more like Picasso took up body painting).

You can select each one and move them closet to the reference body.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 4:54 PM, vaultbait said:

Apparently others who have run into that fixed it by uninstalling AWKCR, or reinstalling it and selecting the Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix in AWKCR's FOMOD menu.

I have tried this too, but when I try to modify the power armor, I CTD. Specifically, when my mouse hovers over the torso modification option. I wish I could get it to work, the PA looks freaking fantastic. I'm not using any PA-related mods or anything.