Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor

Hey Nice Looking Armor,

But i have the Problem that my Char goes in the Armor and he is naked and the Char streches on the body also the Jetpack is invisible.

I use ZEX Skeleton with a CBBE Body Physics does it require a different Skelet or Body?

On 10/31/2020 at 8:01 PM, Scarlettears said:

I had the same question. i will find out

I have Ivy 5.3 installed, and when I the voucher from the bag in the river I will open ....CTD...

1 I must deinstall! My question: which attributes or levels do I have to have so that I can improve my armor? At the moment I'm level 6, so low and the armor is not even displayed to me! Since the rocket drive does not work, I assume that it will be activated at the workbench ..... or is there an error?

Sorry for the english, it is made by Google.....:-)

Have a nice day

Helmut

31 minutes ago, Helmut290456 said:

I have Ivy 5.3 installed, and when I the voucher from the bag in the river I will open ....CTD...

1 I must deinstall! My question: which attributes or levels do I have to have so that I can improve my armor? At the moment I'm level 6, so low and the armor is not even displayed to me! Since the rocket drive does not work, I assume that it will be activated at the workbench ..... or is there an error?

Sorry for the english, it is made by Google.....:-)

Have a nice day

Helmut

the Power Armor should be moddable the same way as X-01 armor. 

if there is no modification, it is a bug, could I see your mod list?

On 11/1/2020 at 1:39 PM, KitKatKseniya said:

Not that I think should affect it, no legendary effect mods, I'm on a very low mod hardcore save so much much that should be affecting it ?

could I see your mod list? Thanks. 

it seems to be a common bug...not sure what caused it. 

32 minutes ago, Angeli said:

the Power Armor should be moddable the same way as X-01 armor. 

if there is no modification, it is a bug, could I see your mod list?

The Powerarmor is o.k. the normaly Armor with Jet-Pack can I not modifi!

I have tested with your old Latex-Armor, I can modifi the Jet-Pack from off to on and I fly.... ?

With you new nice Armor it dosn´t work it, I can´t see the Jep-Pack on the Armor-Workbench and also I can´t activated it....and no fly......

1 hour ago, Helmut290456 said:

The Powerarmor is o.k. the normaly Armor with Jet-Pack can I not modifi!

I have tested with your old Latex-Armor, I can modifi the Jet-Pack from off to on and I fly.... ?

With you new nice Armor it dosn´t work it, I can´t see the Jep-Pack on the Armor-Workbench and also I can´t activated it....and no fly......

Hi:

yes, the jet pack in this mod can not fly...I want to keep this mod script light. 

you could copy the jetpack nif file from Data\meshes\Angeli\A03\JetPack.nif, and use it to replace the jetpack from my old mod...then you could use my old mod and fly with new jet pack model. 

This fabulous stuff is reminiscent of the cartoon attraction of the Stargate and spinach gobbling Popey.

*it a little misspelled. I'm afraid so.  

0123.JPG.f2c19fdff25e3f634b57ba4636861c82.JPG

and my clothes are also faulty...

*the tube does not make sense

*the frame already has the connector

0234.JPG.86a37fbbf67e785ce6facf8289e8225d.JPG

*there is also a problem with the height ...
ankle-deep in the ground?

645678802_Fallout42020-11-0316-10-49-89.jpg.9a16ef10c3c9ea9d44dced9ca22f774e.jpg

One of the Mk VI armor has a bad slot location.  (arm armor)

231579402_Fallout42020-11-0315-52-20-55.jpg.a5d4d31591b66a3694c72a31c43ff5b6.jpg505872382_Fallout42020-11-0315-55-23-93.jpg.dd2c3c460bdfe21259898da62198cba3.jpg

Aesthetic flaw or a logical loophole?

345.JPG.dc4ff7c8843cba0a974452d640fff4f1.JPG

If an is repair external item... will crash automatically.

There is a problem with the system ...

960736389_Fallout42020-11-0409-21-51-45.jpg.1b9a0efc6342330a3441aa5646b83af7.jpg

Only for the player?

1732890323_Fallout42020-11-0409-26-26-29.jpg.ef34291b9c83d24cf796de2d4ea158a5.jpg

----------------------------------

Ez a mesés cuccos emlékeztet a csillagkapu és a spenót zabáló Popeye rajzfilmes attrakciójára némi keményvonalas szájbaszó gumiruhával ötvözve sok egyedi művészi önkifejezéssel megszórva ami a látómezőt gátolja és ezért akadályoz a harcban, lényegtelen és nem különálló kellék azoknak akiknek tetszik... némi páncélvédelemmel.

11 hours ago, Angeli said:

Hi:

yes, the jet pack in this mod can not fly...I want to keep this mod script light. 

you could copy the jetpack nif file from Data\meshes\Angeli\A03\JetPack.nif, and use it to replace the jetpack from my old mod...then you could use my old mod and fly with new jet pack model. 

Hiho, I copy the old JetPack.nif, and the Jetpack looks at the old Jetpack from the old Armor, but no modifi (I can´t see the JetPack in the Armor-Workbench!) and no fly. I have a better idea, I deinstall the new Armor (I´m sorry, she looks better) and install the old armor. And all function allright, and I install the X02-Powerarmor and also fine...sorry, but I see no way to get your new armor working properly. Oh yes, she still has 1 mistake: if I only wear the armor and have done the Ursula preset with the Bodyslide, I have big breasts. I did the same with the power armor, but suddenly the breasts are only about 30% larger!
I see that as worse than the non-working jet pack!

Have a nice day

Helmut

13 hours ago, Angeli said:

Hi:

Ah right, no problems then, I thought something was going wrong but if it doesn't fly by design then its fine. I assumed the jetpack wasn't working was a bug on my end, no worries.

Amazing design! Never thought i need something like this until i saw it^^

As for the mouthplug, it would be nice if it connected to the powerarmor like the buttplug to get that "feed-extract-recycle(?)" feeling. For the stats they are kinda overkill for me in the beginning, so i keep that PA for later use.

On 11/1/2020 at 1:36 PM, Angeli said:

those must be come leftover from my attachment testing..you could remove them without any problems.

Likely a good idea to remove them since I think if you view the item with those attachments in a work bench it will likely crash the game. I think if you use the mod that adds legendary/misc slots to armour via a script would be the biggest issue.

Also as said does the Techsuit work?

EDIT: Maybe these mods will help with the bodyslideable power armour?
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17442
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18417/?

Is there any way to make it work with Ikaros Android "race"? The power armor frame just turns default upon entering. I guess it happens because Ikaros body is separate from default female body. Any ideas for what I can do to make this mod recognize Ikaros body?

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.11.04 - 16.03.36.14.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.11.04 - 16.03.41.36.png

EDIT: nvm, found a workaround. Now I have problems with body distortions.

Have a issue with repairing. Can mod the armor fine and care repair other power armor fine. Being met with "You lack the requirements to repair this item" when clicking repair and not being presented with a list of needed items. Any advice on this would be great.

EDIT:Resolved by clean saving and reinstalled. Old version conflict noises

Load Order:

Spoiler

#
Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
rpampas.esp
b_lpampas.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
CBBE.esp
KSHairdos.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LooksMenu.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
PA-Quick Animations.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
3dscopes.esp
AngeliPowerarmor.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
ToughGirlAttire.esp
VtawWardrobe4.esp
VtawWardrobe5.esp
winryTop.esp
TacticalModsDLC.esp
DOOMMerged.esp
SkibsWeapons-REDUX.esp
SS2WastelandVenturers.esp
ResidentEvilClaie2.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
NAC-AE Patch.esp
StartMeUp.esp

I have been looking for a mod like this for a long time. Although im trying to get the torso exposed. I'm not experienced with making mods, I just know enough to make them run okay and edit out some bits. But That trick doesn't work here. I made a sad attempt to get the CBBE reference body in the armor via Outfit Studio ( Displayed above ) But opening the NIF file in nifscope gave me this horriable thing. Yes it looks like the nifscope ingame. Can someone make a version with a exposed torso? ( Doesnt have to be the actual player body, just someone put into the armor is totally fine ) 

tryout.png