Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

This mod works fine with the new SKSE 1.6.16  (I haven't upgraded to SkyUI v. 4.1). Threesomes with the player work. The hotkey works.

I use BOSS userlist manager to order the mods. I put all ssl esp's after FNIS, and run GenerateFNIS after each mod change, because it takes just 10 seconds to do this. What also helped me for the load order was to check if TES5Edit want to load (so, no editing, just start TESV and see if it loads all).

(As an aside, it was a nice surprise that multiple animations run simultaneous if a 10 second delay is choosen.)

It seems that with the new SKSE 1.6.16 and SkyUI v. 4.1 this mod DO NOT WORK at all.

No matter to enable/disable it.

No matter which load order is (above or below other sex mods or above/below skyui).

No matter to unistall/reinstall.

It's not a problem with SexLab framework because ALL other sexlab based mods work fine and SexLab framework itself too.

I must notice also that with previous versions of SKSE and/or SkyUI, the mod worked (partially).

It worked for NPC, threesomes included but NEVER for the player. There was always the hotkey problem not working after reloading the game and until remapped.

SOLVED!

There is something wrong with LoversComfort (at least into my system).

Unistalling it this mod started to work and now it works fine, all aspects.

It seems that with the new SKSE 1.6.16 and SkyUI v. 4.1 this mod DO NOT WORK at all.

No matter to enable/disable it.

No matter which load order is (above or below other sex mods or above/below skyui).

No matter to unistall/reinstall.

It's not a problem with SexLab framework because ALL other sexlab based mods work fine and SexLab framework itself too.

I must notice also that with previous versions of SKSE and/or SkyUI, the mod worked (partially).

It worked for NPC, threesomes included but NEVER for the player. There was always the hotkey problem not working after reloading the game and until remapped.

SOLVED!

There is something wrong with LoversComfort (at least into my system).

Unistalling it this mod started to work and now it works fine, all aspects.

I found the same, after playing around with the various mods after my last post. But random sex still works fine for me if placed before lovers comfort and lovers hook in load order.

I had never encountered a problem with this mod before updating lovers hook and comfort, (I also run latest versions of SkyUi and SKSE).

But as you say "at least into my system" as others seem to encounter other issues, perhaps there is just some randy little gremlin invading our PC's :)

I wonder if  the following is going to be included in a future release or if not can be considered a suggestion:

I believe I have read that Ashal is planning on implementing some sort of arousal system within Sexlab. 

In addition, looking at the updates of Sexlab- Submit, there is a morality setting (at least of followers) that is set from 0-3 I think.   

The idea I am thinking of is having the option to use the Arousal as a determinant on whether an NPC initiates a sex act - ie something like at X arousal level, and NPC has a 50% chance to start a sex act, but then also using their morality to determine if they will just masturbate or actually force themselves on another person. 

I hope that makes sense. 

I am having an issue where the attacker doesnt have sex with the target but just follows them around. It worked before i updated it.

Do you have the aggressor/victim setting switched on? If you do you'll need to add the threesome animations under the aggressive settings in the SexLab MCM.

I am having an issue where the attacker doesnt have sex with the target but just follows them around. It worked before i updated it.

Do you have the aggressor/victim setting switched on? If you do you'll need to add the threesome animations under the aggressive settings in the SexLab MCM.

yes I looked through the thread and found the ones that needed to be on. The person still just follows me around, no sex.

In some cases, when the random sex mod engine chooses a threesome animation, the "third" npc could too far or just out of the cell (following its idiot sandbox. I HATE vanilla sandboxes and their absolutely stupid priority!).

In that case, the first NPC just follow you for a while, doing nothing. I suppose it's not a specific fault of this mod.

Could be a question of setting of this mod AND the SexLab framework.

For example, I unchecked the "aggressive" things in RandomSex and I've the threesome animations checked only in the "consensual" page of SexLab.

This way, all works fine for me.

On the other side, I tried some time ago to have the aggressive things in RandomSex so I checked the threesomes as aggressive (too) in the related page of SexLab and even in that case I had all animations working fine (except the masturbations ones but this part works fine on the previous above setting).

This mod is basically not working for me.  I am not sure what BOSS is but I have made sure that this mod is first of all the sexlab mods to load (other than sexlab itself).  I have seen sex twice when the timer is set for default times.  But if I change it for less than a minute, nothing ever happens.  And even if I don't change it, the sex doesn't happen more than twice.

Mod isn't working for me, i installed everything i need to, although i'm not sure if i installed Sexlab resources because i couldn't find the download for it anywhere. When i open skyrim and go to data files it says i have SC07SexLabRandomAttack.bsa/.esp, i have SC06RandomAttack.esp, SexLab.esm, and SkyUI.esp, those are the 4 things it shows in my skyrim data files. I also installed the generateFNISforusers that you have to run with FNIS behaviour, and i also installed skyrim SKSE. What am i doing wrong, because when i open skyrim SKSE to play it plays the 5 second intro music along with Bethesda's icon and then it crashes right away. No error message or anything.

Hi, so it seems now my girl can't be raped, she use to be, a lot, I had enable to be raped only, no npc, but not anymore, plus she got stuck with victim level 5 status, I don't know what to do, I enable the npc and it works, I turn 99% chance for the player and nothing, but works with npc, so npc are getting all the fun, I don't know if my level got anything to do, she's 81, any help I can get on this would be appreciated.

Those little moments when you combine Mods.... :D  ....I have 'Random Sex' and 'Private Needs'....My girl takes a dump in Riverwood (am RP'ing a Feral Dovah)....she stands up and Durok (Damnguard Orc) comes up behind her, grabs her in Doggie and face plants her in her own poop.... :blink: ...yes, her face... :blink: