ModsGarden Content Request

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Brand spanking new here and I just want to thank this community for being around. I've been "playing" around with TK17 on and off for a very long time now. I've had a lot of iterations and it saddens me to see the garden is gone. That was such a great resource. I've just come back to the game and it seems difficult to find resources now. I've been looking for the Skyrim Cape, Hood and Boots for a long time now (its one of my fav outfits...I have a fur boot fetish lol). Does anyone know where I can get that set and if you have or know of anything similar, could you please let me know?  Please and thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, belial121x said:

Hey how are you all?

i am searching for any mod that can be use for vx without hook, that adds betters dicks for males models and shemales, if its possible foreskin option, thanks 

These work better with Hook5, but will work without with some texture work.  Morphs include Foreskin and Shape Morphs.  Check KE for more details.

1965539584_image1.png.dd922f2431b7f70fbaee9acc1eebada6.png

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2299-xpenis/

or

image.png.c03eeedcd33298b5266f498bb86cfa39.png

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/4982-xpenis2/

• 1 month later...

hello I'm looking for this skirt and the string in the photo I know there was something like that at modsgarden
hallo suche diesen rock und den string auf dem foto ich weiss bei modsgarden gabs sowas mal würde es gerne für vx haben hat jemand das oder kann er es nachbauen danke euch 

Download.png

• 2 weeks later...