15 hours ago, Durante said:

Can you make an all black female raiders version? Where a white Nate can dominate all the naughty black captive gals with his BWC?

I'm not interested in doing that as it would serve absolutely no purpose for me. However, if you have the patience to make handful of girls, using FO4Edit and Faceripper to replace the female entries is pretty easy actually. The harder part would probably be figuring out how to only spawn females. 

5 hours ago, WanderLustRedux said:

I'm not interested in doing that as it would serve absolutely no purpose for me. However, if you have the patience to make handful of girls, using FO4Edit and Faceripper to replace the female entries is pretty easy actually. The harder part would probably be figuring out how to only spawn females. 

Nah, I was just being cheeky with you, to see how you the aspiring mod creator would humour the opposite concept. I like raiders the way they are.

Have you considered simply deleting female raider entries from the leveled lists in creation kit?

14 hours ago, Durante said:

Have you considered simply deleting female raider entries from the leveled lists in creation kit?

I guess that's possible but I don't think it would be a great way to handle things as it may have unintended consequences or conflict with other mods. I'd probably overwrite the female entries with male characters and overwrite their facegen data/tags to make them male similar to what I did with the legendary enemies but that would require me to take the time to make some more faces but I have less time to do that right now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Loving this mod a lot, have one problem related to MTO's Enemy Males which is causing a crash on one exterior cell if it loads.  Is there any alternative to MTO?

Fixed my problem with MTO, used few console commands to reset the cell that was causing the issue.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:16 AM, Beyound said:

Loving this mod a lot, have one problem related to MTO's Enemy Males which is causing a crash on one exterior cell if it loads.  Is there any alternative to MTO?

Fixed my problem with MTO, used few console commands to reset the cell that was causing the issue.

I'm glad you were able to figure that out as I would not really have known where else to go besides perhaps making my own all male-raider type patch. 

On 1/26/2021 at 5:16 PM, Beyound said:

Another thing some people may encounter with MTO: the "pregnant" sex slaves and corpses added to raider camps and elsewhere by the Wasteland Dairy Framework mod are affected by it, and will all spawn male if MTO is set to replace scavengers (scavengers are included in MTO's "enemies" set).

• 2 months later...

Hi all.

I am not really into the bbc thing but decided to do it since I like the tatoos of this style.

So if you use MTO and varied raiders (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15780) you'll have more blacks than before, but not only that.

Edit:

Ok, my bad, it appears that with varied raiders i had not only not black, but also not male raiders because it kind of went around Male take over.  So well, time to go black i guess. ^^

Edit of the edit:

I tested with lmse (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17343?tab=description) as someone said earlier in the posts and it seems to work fine with this mod for some who want a bit of variety. Going into a raider place i saw mostly blacks, but not only that and no females, so for those who want a relative variety i'd say that MTO+LMSE+BMR is agood combo.

Thx for the mod!

19 hours ago, moushna said:

Hi all.

I am not really into the bbc thing but decided to do it since I like the tatoos of this style.

So if you use MTO and varied raiders (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15780) you'll have more blacks than before, but not only that.

Thx for the mod!

Glad you were able to come up with a setup you like! For clarification, my mod overwrites the default male entries in the Fallout4.esm while those other mods likely add their own entries. Anything that adds "more variety" will likely be adding new entries. The ones I overwrite in would still be present but not used quite as often, which seems to be your current setup and what you were after. 

6 hours ago, WanderLustRedux said:

Glad you were able to come up with a setup you like! For clarification, my mod overwrites the default male entries in the Fallout4.esm while those other mods likely add their own entries. Anything that adds "more variety" will likely be adding new entries. The ones I overwrite in would still be present but not used quite as often, which seems to be your current setup and what you were after. 

Yeah, it actually depends, some places (most of them actually) have only blacks, while a few like beantown brewery has little to few of your particular raiders. I guess, that the ones I saw yesterday were already there from before i loaded the mods, and that some places already have some particular raiders , unique in a way that are left alone by your mod (even if they are named raider waster or such things).

So, it seems I have finally gone black, but hell, I guess it looks good on me anyway, thans for the mod.

Fallout4 2021-04-26 09-23-53-82.jpg

Fallout4 2021-04-26 12-03-20-06.jpg

Fallout4 2021-04-26 12-03-49-65.jpg

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, ikindofluvtraps said:

Id absolutely love to see Nuka World support !! ❤️

Yes please  ? I'm creating a little mod so that the character can go straight to Nuka World as a merchant/whore, and I'm editing the dialogue conditions so that no one speaks to you as if you were the Overboss.

9 hours ago, ikindofluvtraps said:

Id absolutely love to see Nuka World support !! ❤️

9 hours ago, JBpy said:

Yes please  ? I'm creating a little mod so that the character can go straight to Nuka World as a merchant/whore, and I'm editing the dialogue conditions so that no one speaks to you as if you were the Overboss.

Okay! I've been very busy lately between my college classwork and my regular work. I can try and work on this though if people really want it. If anyone is interested in making faces to appear in the mod that would be a great help, then I can just add them in. Or, I could quickly make a version using the faces I already made. 

11 hours ago, WanderLustRedux said:

Okay! I've been very busy lately between my college classwork and my regular work. I can try and work on this though if people really want it. If anyone is interested in making faces to appear in the mod that would be a great help, then I can just add them in. Or, I could quickly make a version using the faces I already made. 

The faces you've made already are great!! Using them for Nuka World would absolutely be fine for me!! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Jackrack187 said:

hey, how can u keep your clothes on during aaf scenes?

thx

No idea what that has to do with the Black Male Raiders mod, but either edit the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml file to indicate which clothing slots you do still want to strip, or use something like Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager to select specific pieces of clothing you don't want stripped.

Also be aware that some mods strip you before handing scenes off to AAF, and ignore both of those methods. It's annoying, and I don't have any great suggestions there other than ask each mod author to give the option to let AAF handle stripping, or to support the No-Strip Manager via the script instructions on its description page.

I so wanted to start on the nuka world version but then I spilled a drink into my computer, which destroyed the CPU.  After a week with no PC, I'm even more behind on schoolwork than I was. It's still coming, just delayed. 

On 7/6/2021 at 5:29 PM, Jackrack187 said:

hey, how can u keep your clothes on during aaf scenes?

On 7/6/2021 at 6:34 PM, vaultbait said:

No idea what that has to do with the Black Male Raiders mod, but either edit the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml file to indicate which clothing slots you do still want to strip, or use something like Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager to select specific pieces of clothing you don't want stripped.

Jackrack is probably asking due to the screenshots. I use the no-strip items manager that vaultbait linked, keep in mind to use spares of customized clothes such as the equipabble stockings mod because when the mod's inventory menu returns the item, all modifcations will be stripped off. 

Edited by WanderLustRedux
  • 4 weeks later...

I started work on the Nuka World version last night and found, perhaps unsurprisingly, there are far more raider entries for NW than for vanilla FO4. Overwriting them all in faceripper is a very tedious process that I'm working on automating. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have something to show you guys! ♥

EDIT: So the new version has turned out to be the most strange behaving yet... going to take a bit of work to get it working right I think. I'll try and keep everyone posted. 

EDIT 2: I've resolved most of the bugs and released a beta V3, I will be tweaking it in the near future. 

Edited by WanderLustRedux
7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks! This is going to make my next NukaRide playthrough all the more interesting... ?

My tattoo patch for Nuka Ride is ready, it was very simple. But since all the raiders are now black, maybe I should change the comments they say to you when you walk through Nuka World. I don't consider myself very good at writing those short lines, so if you guys want to write them here, I'll upload it lather as a patch.

10 Lines that the Pack say about you (they adore you) 2 of these lines should end with a slap to the ass (which I take care of).

10 Lines that say Operators (they neither adore you nor hate you) 2 of these lines should end with a slap to the ass (which I take care of).

10 Lines the Disciples say (they despise you and try to humiliate you)

Edited by JBpy
8 minutes ago, JBpy said:

My tattoo patch for Nuka Ride is ready, it was very simple. But since all the raiders are now black, maybe I should change the comments they say to you when you walk through Nuka World. I don't consider myself very good at writing those short lines, so if you guys want to write them here, I'll upload it lather as a patch.

10 Lines that the Pack say about you (they adore you) 2 of these lines should end with a slap to the ass (which I take care of).

10 Lines that say Operators (they neither adore you nor hate you) 2 of these lines should end with a slap to the ass (which I take care of).

10 Lines the Disciples say (they despise you and try to humiliate you)

I'll try my hand at writing some later, I'll send them in a PM so they're not spoiled for others.