On 8/1/2021 at 10:15 PM, WanderLustRedux said:

I started work on the Nuka World version last night and found, perhaps unsurprisingly, there are far more raider entries for NW than for vanilla FO4. Overwriting them all in faceripper is a very tedious process that I'm working on automating. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have something to show you guys! ♥

EDIT: So the new version has turned out to be the most strange behaving yet... going to take a bit of work to get it working right I think. I'll try and keep everyone posted. 

EDIT 2: I've resolved most of the bugs and released a beta V3, I will be tweaking it in the near future. 

Thanks a lot for this! <33 Can't wait to use in my next Nuka World playthrough ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

I been using  a mod now about a week called  New Rival Raiders  Style  factions  along  with  Black  Male  Raiders   working  out great  haven't  had any issues  thought  I'd  pass  along info  incase  anyone  wants to add more.  

• 2 months later...
On 11/30/2021 at 5:25 AM, mdxscorpion said:

@WanderLustRedux Or i will upload you can then reupload as yours I will delete it immediately , Having all raiders at same height is not so good, but having some taller and varied heights was good.. atleast for me.. anyways your call

Sorry for the delayed response. I think it would be best if you upload that on your own thread and credit me for the face edits. I'm almost certain that will cause some alignment issues with animations and such and I don't want people's troubleshooting to be in this thread. 

11 hours ago, Branstar90 said:

I keep getting CTD on  startup once I add this mod, I have attached my mod list in case anyone can help me figure out if another mod is conflicting.

That's a lot of mods! The only way there could be a mod conflict is if another one of those mods modifies the default raider entries. Your mod manager should be able to point out mods that utilize the same files, Mod Organizer certainly does and that is the one I would recommend.

You could also perhaps try the other version of my mod (without nuka support) and see if that helps, it could be related to the modified nuka world raider entries. 

• 1 month later...

Hello frens, just curious, can I edit the NPC's faces by using only FO4Edit   (F4.esm>NonPlayerCharacter(Actor) then edit values)   or do I NEED the Creation Kit (mine is too wacky and takes about 30min just to boot Fallout4.esm)

I tried to ShowLooksMenu [Ref Id] some raiders but obviously it doesn't work so I saw this mod, that manages to edit their face presets

If not, could anyone tell me which Actors from the CK are the templates that need to be edited?  (Or can I simply ShowLooksMenu [Base ID] ??)

Thanks frens

On 2/6/2022 at 10:44 AM, janedynamite said:

Hello frens, just curious, can I edit the NPC's faces by using only FO4Edit   (F4.esm>NonPlayerCharacter(Actor) then edit values)   or do I NEED the Creation Kit (mine is too wacky and takes about 30min just to boot Fallout4.esm)

I tried to ShowLooksMenu [Ref Id] some raiders but obviously it doesn't work so I saw this mod, that manages to edit their face presets

If not, could anyone tell me which Actors from the CK are the templates that need to be edited?  (Or can I simply ShowLooksMenu [Base ID] ??)

Thanks frens

This mod was created using FO4 edit. I used a program called FO4 face ripper that allows you to copy the face information from the player character in a save file, and then pasted it over the face information in FO4 edit. 

12 hours ago, WanderLustRedux said:

This mod was created using FO4 edit. I used a program called FO4 face ripper that allows you to copy the face information from the player character in a save file, and then pasted it over the face information in FO4 edit. 

Amazing dude, never got the hang of creating stuff with FO4Edit lol

I have accidentaly edited the entries I needed (Mostly EncRaiderFace01 to 09, then Ctrl F4 to export facegen on CK) and that literally edited the Raider's face templates I wanted, thanks fren.

• 1 month later...

I decided to add something to the upcoming version of FPE Redux,

that is designed for Black Male Takeover

which is to give every Black Raider a Black Racial Perk

which will cause the children fathered by a raider to be black

(this will be toggle-able)

btw I was thinking about making this for Vault 81 NPCs because I have a father perk for them

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

give every Black Raider a Black Racial Perk

which will cause the children fathered by a raider to be black

(this will be toggle-able)

As a user of both this mod and FPER, I would definitely turn that option on in my playthroughs. Sounds like a great integration.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/25/2021 at 7:44 AM, WanderLustRedux said:

I updated the mod with new file names and cleaned up overwrites. It should clarify installing and help with mod compatbility if something else is overwriting the default raider entries. ♥

Excuse me. Could you or someone please point out what a correct load order and esp order to have 100% black male raiders for nuka ride would look like? Thank you.

That is, nuka ride, this mod, and mto